SLRR MWM Mod car performance issue

nomrukan
Associate

Hello everyone,

Firstly I have tried Steam version of the game, It was good but had compabilty issues with mods even with Steam Workshop ones. So I have been started playing SLRR with MWM mod.
Steam version was normal but MWM version I have some car performance issues.

A car with about 600 hp engine can barely reach only about 250 kilometers per hour.
O a car with about 160 hp engine can barely reach about 200 km/h.

In Steam version, my 130 hp car can easily achieve 200+ km/h or my 390 hp car can easily pass 250 km/h.

What is the problem with MWM?

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for your help.
KJRB
Associate

There's multiple issues with that. Mainly it comes down to physics. 2.3.1 has messed up physics. 2.2.1 is more correct(sorta)
nomrukan
Associate

I'm already using 2.2.1 but it's not so accurate.
So you saying it's normal for this game?
Jesus Christ
The Godfathers

There is no problems.. sort your gearing out :)
    Why be a KING when you can be a GOD?!
    BigSmoke
    Hitman

^this is the definite answer. You can play with the gear ratios by clicking the gearbox using screwdriver tool
    KJRB wrote:
    10 May 2020 04:08
    There's multiple issues with that. Mainly it comes down to physics. 2.3.1 has messed up physics. 2.2.1 is more correct(sorta)
    This is accurate as well, I believe both versions has huge differences in calculations
    Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
    Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
    Nafta!
    Associate

nomrukan wrote:
    09 May 2020 20:03
    Hello everyone,

Firstly I have tried Steam version of the game, It was good but had compabilty issues with mods even with Steam Workshop ones. So I have been started playing SLRR with MWM mod.
    Steam version was normal but MWM version I have some car performance issues.

A car with about 600 hp engine can barely reach only about 250 kilometers per hour.
    O a car with about 160 hp engine can barely reach about 200 km/h.

In Steam version, my 130 hp car can easily achieve 200+ km/h or my 390 hp car can easily pass 250 km/h.

What is the problem with MWM?

Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for your help.
    Maybe you should try "RevPhysics" viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13232 and as the guys said, you have to pick the screwdriver, then click the gearbox and modify the gearing.
    REMEMBER: A lower number means a higher ratio (More top speed), and a higher one lower ratio (More acceleration). That should help :P

Also try to pick a nice set of "sticky" tyres, it would help a lot in head's up races...
    Remember this words and remember the taste and remember...
    We all gotta leave this place.