$V Mitsuoka LeSeyde's RP

mitsuokaleseyde
Associate

10 Dec 2019 00:52

Welcome to my life

My name is Mitsuoka but everyone calls me Prime. They call me Prime because of the car I drive. Its a 1967 Prime DHL 500, that was given to be by my uncle before he moved to the West Coast. I killed the stock motor long ago and its now powered by a junkyard cobra 5.0 motor. She's got Tien Masters all around and some sad AutoZone brakes. Black HRE's to make it look fast, and thats pretty much it.

Why is it brown? I dont really know, its been brown since I got it and every time i wrecked it, it was easiest just to paint it back brown. I'm a Japanese car fanboy at heart, so I put a Vertex wheel in there just to feel the JDM vibes. Im planning on buying another car and building a race car. I heard there is a local group of guys who street race and I personally could use the extra money. I hope to keep driving this car until I'm able to buy a nice luxury car for a daily. Or a big loud truck, because who doesn't love big loud trucks!
Attachments
image 6.png
image 6.png (712.64 KiB) Viewed 319 times
image 5.png
image 5.png (970.4 KiB) Viewed 319 times
image 4.png
image 4.png (892.53 KiB) Viewed 319 times

spgtwstd
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 15:04

Really interesting. I haven't even heard of one of those cars! If you ever come into Osaka, Japan... I will hook you up with some street racing. Maybe, if you prove what you are worth, I'll let you join my new team that I have created.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

mitsuokaleseyde
Associate

13 Dec 2019 20:04

Im back!

I haven't forgot about you guys. I'm in the process of getting my new car built, and I'm not sure if i should keep it a surprise from you guys until its finished or upload some pictures of it when i go the shop tonight

spgtwstd
Gangster

13 Dec 2019 21:42

Can't wait to see what you are getting built! If you need anything, let me know. I'll hook you up with some things.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

• Information