KBW - Light Eletric Powertrain (L.E.P.)

Kick Buttowski
Associate

03 Dec 2019 04:06

The Light Eletric Powertrain (L.E.P.) is a test version of a "eletric engine" to SLR.
Looking for some eletric cars in actuality could exist some engine like this.
My prototipe has called L.E.P. because is a portable engine and razoable power(360hp).
Behind this engine are configurations using the conventional engine to get near of a eletric behavior.
Some details like pieces, the engine is all demoutable.
The outset showed some results, but have many things to do.
If the changes that needs give right, so many eletric engines could be made following cars particularities.
I know that somebody can hate this idea. :twisted: :twisted:
Sorry for bad videos, they were for a wpp group. :oops:
I believe that worth to hear engine noise from first video. :lol:

BigSmoke
Gangster

03 Dec 2019 05:21

Since we already got a Tesla mod (and technically also Prius PHV, which can be adapted from BB'S Prius) for SLRR but not an electric motor yet, of course I'm quite excited on welcoming this project! I mean look at the possibilities: Electric dragsters and hillclimbers are everywhere these days, and people are starting to electric swap their cars for simplicity, reliability or just to spite people off :lol: Joking aside, the point is finally we can have electric dragsters for SLRR! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Kick Buttowski
Associate

03 Dec 2019 17:19

BigSmoke wrote:
03 Dec 2019 05:21
Since we already got a Tesla mod (and technically also Prius PHV, which can be adapted from BB'S Prius) for SLRR but not an electric motor yet, of course I'm quite excited on welcoming this project! I mean look at the possibilities: Electric dragsters and hillclimbers are everywhere these days, and people are starting to electric swap their cars for simplicity, reliability or just to spite people off :lol: Joking aside, the point is finally we can have electric dragsters for SLRR! :D
I forgot the Prius :oops:
A hybrid system could be interesting too. After this project I can check this, but I mean that it has so many complexity because two engines working.
But seen the changes in LEP ahead, if gonna right, has high probability for a hybrid engine to arise. :D
Some details of the electric... I'm looking about interchangable parts to increase power. Could be interesting for some competetion. :lol:

Lagano
Associate

05 Dec 2019 00:04

Hey i prefer the usual combustion engine but this is pretty damn cool! It sounds more like a jet engine though :lol: But it will be interesting since the power delivery is totally different here, i hope you can get it right!

• Information