[V$] Buzz's Other RP build, again...

Buzzsaw
Gangster

20 Nov 2019 20:07

Before the RP has being, my SLRR save data decided to kill themselves, and lose access any saves, therefore I lose RP car, forced me new save, so I have two choices…
My feeling is bummed, when my rp are doing well, without problem but my save data just simple, ruin it.

The Falling of Cherry Blossoms.
Part 1 of 2.
Date: 20th November 2019

My name is Itsuki, and I’m 18 years old, I’m currently on-doing university education in Tokyo, during the weekend, I was hanging out with my father. We been doing along very well, my father was only one family member that could be nearby to Tokyo, because I still doesn’t have anything the vehicle right now, after I spent the whole of my savings toward education, that could be a major step for job also money income, in future, my dream job are Vehicle Maintenance working in performance shop, like Yashio Factory, NISMO, TRD, etc. That it is the main reason that I am taking university education.

I am doing washing, and valeting my father 2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II. In fact, that car using for I’m learning the driving, and I nailed it to pass driving course for first tried before I being university term. That car pretty much family strong bonds, it have only one owner known as my father. I always kept his promised, I would clean his car twice in months for money. I’m taken photo of his car, then I censored his license plate and I shared to online media.

My father was out at work, his owned the business, vehicle dealership, it was popular and very successful long running dealership in Tokyo. I used to work there, every Saturday and Sunday to maintaining the vehicle, to earn nice money also it will help me to search main job. That's why my father afforded to his brand new Skyline goes back to 2000. He owned his business, nearly 21 years.

While, I was packing the cleaning items into storage, I hear siren noise. I was puzzle myself, and I could hear like nearest happening. One of the employee was rushing to find me, and found me. He said “It is, your father!”, I was surprised, and replied “So, police or something, to get my father?”, then he said “No no! He collapsed it and he wasn’t responding.” I was jaw dropped and tearing draw down of my cheek, and set off to find my father.

About 6 hours later at the hospital with my father, watching him with loads wire and tube on him. He said with the weak voice “Son, I’m sorry. I never told you, I was dying. I was afraid, you was going left me, you are only one trusted son since your mum is left.” then I replied “It okay father, just focused on your health and recovery.” He said “Son listen please, my time is running out. Doctor cannot help anything, there none treatment is available. Find my jean and take the GTR key, she is your…” I searched and I found cut up the jeans and but the pocket was emptied, I asked one of the nurses about the key and I got GTR key and still stay in the hospital until he died peacefully.

I bring R34 GTR to my father's house, and taking the final photo before, it will be locked inside the garage safely.

One week later, after his father died…
He is at the dorm room with his well known roomate, he was sitting by a sunny shines. He looks to GTR key, it was black with silver circle with GTR logo on middle and silver on top with key chain that have GTR logo on black strap style, and car alarm remote attached on it.
His mind said; “You have to accept it his gift, that car has taught you to drive, also it reminded how big your father supported the whole of your life. If you don’t accept it, you would likely regret yourself for not accept it.”

Shall, Itsuki accepted his father R34 GTR gift, or he refused it? Stay tune, and find out the next part!
Last edited by Buzzsaw on 23 Nov 2019 11:21, edited 2 times in total.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

20 Nov 2019 21:44

Dang bro. I am so sorry about your dad. I hope you get that R34 nice and going. Maybe you, me, and another person can go out and do a cruise sometime. Maybe pull up to a car meet or something.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

20 Nov 2019 22:06

Ah man that's a shame that you lost your save but now you should at least have one back up.

OwO Damn that looks like a very interesting story sadly the dad died :(
► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

20 Nov 2019 23:17

spgtwstd wrote:
20 Nov 2019 21:44
Dang bro. I am so sorry about your dad. I hope you get that R34 nice and going. Maybe you, me, and another person can go out and do a cruise sometime. Maybe pull up to a car meet or something.
If I decide the vehicle, it could be nice to refreshing...
Cheer about my father, he was like huge supported since I was child.
NotPerfect wrote:
20 Nov 2019 22:06
Ah man that's a shame that you lost your save but now you should at least have one back up.

OwO Damn that looks like a very interesting story sadly the dad died :(
Yes, it was freaking sucked. I wasn't sure why it happening, thanks you about my father. He was legend person.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Soju
Associate

21 Nov 2019 01:58

Another save crash again? Man you gotta do a backup of those saves all the time! ;)

Anyways, it's a good start after all, but why don't you remake all of your previous RP cars and continue your previous RP? Unfortunately I can see is the very well detailed excuse to start off the "new RP" with a car worth over 50~60K. Put some effort into your one single RP thread and don't just yeet your builds and start over :)

Buzzsaw
Gangster

21 Nov 2019 08:16

Soju wrote:
Another save crash again? Man you gotta do a backup of those saves all the time! ;)

Anyways, it's a good start after all, but why don't you remake all of your previous RP cars and continue your previous RP? Unfortunately I can see is the very well detailed excuse to start off the "new RP" with a car worth over 50~60K. Put some effort into your one single RP thread and don't just yeet your builds and start over :)
Not being rude but, you start bit disrespectful, my father whose hard working to saving his money to buy his Skyline GTR. He want me to owned his Skyline GTR after his death due personally medication problem.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

21 Nov 2019 14:56

Aye , Buzz reboot yeey
( oorp If it´s 2000 , it´s a V-spec , not a V-spec II )

Buzzsaw
Gangster

21 Nov 2019 17:09

Nightkid wrote:
21 Nov 2019 14:56
Aye , Buzz reboot yeey
( oorp If it´s 2000 , it´s a V-spec , not a V-spec II )
Oh, I realised! Thank you for spotting mistaken, I edited change the year to 2002.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Associate

21 Nov 2019 20:15

Buzzsaw wrote:
Soju wrote:

Not being rude but, you start bit disrespectful, my father whose hard working to saving his money to buy his Skyline GTR. He want me to owned his Skyline GTR after his death due personally medication problem.
Well cool story but he's right actually, it also doesn't really go with the V$ rules. I mean, you can have that R34 but then just don't have a salary-based (V$) roleplay, problem solved.

Anyway, F for your dad but at least you'll have a good memory of him with that GTR. Take good care of it!

Buzzsaw
Gangster

21 Nov 2019 20:55

Lagano wrote:
21 Nov 2019 20:15
Buzzsaw wrote:
Soju wrote:

Well cool story but he's right actually, it also doesn't really go with the V$ rules. I mean, you can have that R34 but then just don't have a salary-based (V$) roleplay, problem solved.

Anyway, F for your dad but at least you'll have a good memory of him with that GTR. Take good care of it!
I understand it wasn't against rule but I make bit more fair with low V$, like 1k between 5k than 20k starting. that I was thinking about it.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

21 Nov 2019 23:29

Damn that R34 looks awesome i know it's stock but in this case oem = beautiful
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father

Buzzsaw
Gangster

22 Nov 2019 08:49

Sieklo wrote:
21 Nov 2019 23:29
Damn that R34 looks awesome i know it's stock but in this case oem = beautiful
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father
Thanks you, and cheer about my father.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

insolivion
Associate

23 Nov 2019 11:59

Thought when you'd start your own rp, was about time, welcome man.

Sorry for your loss.

Like others have said, good story and good looking R34!

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

• Information