RedCarDriver
Associate

15 Nov 2019 19:04

FINALLY.

Nissan Skyline GT-R BCNR33 1995-1998 & GTS ECR33 1993-1998
by RedCarDriver
Forza / Juiced 2 / S-Tuner / CSR conversion

► Show Spoiler
Huge thanks to EFFalcon / S-Tuner Admin, Bigg Boss93, and many others for helping me get this thing in progress.

This mod has been in the making for five years. After I realized I was spending less and less time on it every year, I decided it was time to release it - no more waiting. It's not exactly like I wanted it to be, but hopefully it's good enough to be entertaining for a long time. With 6 GTR body kits and 8 GTS body kits (and lots of extra parts), there are plenty of options. Don't mix and match GTR and GTS stuff for now; it doesn't really work.

I may update this mod again, but if I do, the new version will probably come with a new RPK. There is a lot of stuff that didn't make it into this version that I would have wanted to put into the mod; most of that just wasn't done when I decided it was time to upload it.

There are a lot of "special features" in this car, including a working odometer, Java-powered speedometers, and a catalog randomizer. Pay close attention to everything. Also, the car comes with separate high beams for the headlights, as well as a rear fog light for the GT-R S3; you can enable these features in the CFG files.

The car comes with the Baiern_Emer engine for now. Substitute that engine with your favorite RB26 mod, BB93's 2JZ, a fake engine, whatever you want. You may also want the color palette.

All models included:
- GT-R BCNR33 (S1/S2/S3 | base / V-Spec)
- GTS ECR33 (S1 & S2)
- Nismo 400R
- LHD versions of GT-R and GTS
All GT-R body kits included:
- Nismo GT-R
- Top Secret GT-R
- JUN Auto GT-R
- Do-Luck GT-R (minus skirts)
- Abflug GT-R
- Bomex GT-R (minus front lip, just use the Nismo)
All GTS body kits included:
- Navan GTS S2
- Top Secret GTS
- JUN Auto GTS
- Do-Luck GTS
- Bomex GTS S1
- PS Duce GTS
- BN Sports GTS
- Varis GTS S2 (minus skirts)

Report any bugs you find and I'll fix them.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

-stallion-
Associate

23 Nov 2019 19:35

Hey! This is one hell of a mod, even tho it's unfinished, it works great, the templates are perfect, but I don't know how can i apply the twotone paintjob that I see in the car's files
► Show Spoiler
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13424<---visit my RP here

RedCarDriver
Associate

25 Nov 2019 07:30

-stallion- wrote:
23 Nov 2019 19:35
Hey! This is one hell of a mod, even tho it's unfinished, it works great, the templates are perfect, but I don't know how can i apply the twotone paintjob that I see in the car's files
There is a "catalog randomizer" function where, if you click the whole built car in the catalog repeatedly, it will randomize the car's paint and options. Keep clicking the GTS until you get a two-tone paint job (blue/grey or silver/grey). If you want to copy the paint to another part, use the MWM paint copier.

(This is my first released car that uses this function in full. In the R33, the body kits are random on pre-tuned cars, in addition to year, color, etc. The Crossfire uses it to randomize trim levels and what country (US/EU/UK/JP) the car is set up for; and I also configured BB93's Supra to use it to randomize year, color, and country market.)

• Information