alex876
Associate

06 Feb 2020 16:15

really nice Genesis
ROLEPLAY

insolivion
Gangster

08 Feb 2020 10:50

Welcome back dude! alot has changed since then, gotta say i really like the rides you have got, specially the genesis, that's not some usual choice to make, interesting to see one around here, looking forward what you do with it.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

marcus915
Associate

22 Feb 2020 10:34

► Show Spoiler
ZC6

Another couple weeks of being away meant working and stacking money on the side to fund my stupid ideas. These past 2-3 weeks have been grinding on the BRZ, and as it sits right now -

Bet you guys weren't expecting this - RB25DET from the R33 parts car ended up in here. Benny's Garage was very helpful in assisting me by building custom engine and transmission mounts for the CD009 transmission that came with this car, as well as wiring it up for me because I am a complete dumbass (or rerart as @Niatross would say) when it comes to anything electrical. All that's really left to do is to plumb the intercooler properly, and get the car running healthy on a Haltech Elite 2000 standalone, then of course get it tuned on pump gas so I can go drive this thing.

Picked up a couple other goodies for the car, including facelift headlights and taillights for 50,000yen all in, courtesy to @RocketBunnyS13 for the plug.

Aero wise, the car is going through some changes. New INGS front and rear and stacked a set of STI rear spats on top of the rear bumper, and I took my old S14 BN skirts from my old ZN6 and repurposed them here, shaping them a little better and prepped for paint. Uras Monkey Magic wing, also stolen off my old 180SX build as well. Also took the livery off as I want to clean up the look a little bit.

And while I was in the shop anyways, my friend paid me 200,000yen to help him rebuild his Impreza, which is one of the nicest examples of this car I've seen around.

Motor had blown and had crash damage that needed fixing, but we knocked it out in a few days and swapped in an EJ257 from another wrecked car, and had it sitting pretty within the week.

BK1

I mean, nobody can be surprised as everyone saw it coming. No way my daily was staying stock.

Dumped the car on a set of Parts Shop Max Competition coilovers, which cost me 175,000yen to bring into Japan, and picked up a pair of Bride Gias 2 seats for a steal of 75,000yen.

Then I took it out to Ebisu in the winter time, with the rest of the Kami-Sama boys, @RocketBunnyS13 , @Lagano , @Niatross , and the rest of the gang.

I didn't bring the V35 like I wanted to as I went on a short notice, but making the long drive in a comfortable daily was definitely the move, so the Genesis saw some track time. It was equal parts hilarious and sad when Lagano smashed his missile car into AJ's BRZ (which in no part spurred my impulsiveness to purchase facelift lights with him).

ER34

This car has been a long time coming, and I finally was able to pick it up from paint recently.

This is my homage to the BN Sports R34 demo car, with my own twist to it. The colour is a custom metallic purple, and I could not be happier with the outcome. I can't decide whether or not I want to run the Uras wing or the Top Secret GT wing though..

The whole process cost around 500,000yen, which isn't bad for a full respray with the homie discount. Can't wait to hit the track and sauce on everyone in this 1JZ powered blasphemy.

V35

For once, I'm actually using a car as intended. Since finishing it, I've been beating on the V35 like crazy and the hard work shows - this car shreds at track days, and drives home.

I scavenged sticky front tires on Rays 57C6's off the BRZ, and the Matrix GT wing also off the BRZ and have been beating on the 2JZ relentlessly, and it just takes it like a champ. I love this car so much, and I hope the R34 lives up to this standard too.

S15

Honestly, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. The S15 has remained largely unchanged, except for a set of my favorite wheels in a great spec, 17x10 +11 Advan Model V's. Traded the CR Kais for them and I am pleased. I am lowkey playing around with the idea of a respray though...but for now I think I want to improve the suspension setup a bit, take out some of the rear camber, because this car can be fast as fuck with this motor setup.

► Show Spoiler

Niatross
Gangster

22 Feb 2020 19:15

Aren't we all RERARTS when it comes to wiring tho? :lol:
Anyway, HOT ASF stuff as usual chief!
Seeing your BK1 on ebisu was unusual knowing its a KDM car, but also pretty usual knowing its ur daily driver, ofc u brought it to slide xddd
All the cars are drippin HARD rn too :o

NotPerfect
Gangster

22 Feb 2020 20:40

Ayy damn you at it again and daammnn rb25 ah yes that's my man and the kit really be dope af uwu. Oh an impreza on kosei's(i hope) nice, owo bk1 damn you got some good seats. Ooooo the 34 yeesss it's sooo dope i'm in love with it really feelin it rn. Ah i see your v35 is getting used just like my 36 got recently lmfao, the 15 too mmm model 5's yes yes and yes

Roleplay cars :

BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car

BigSmoke
Gangster

23 Feb 2020 19:34

Of course you're going to touch that Genesis! Only needs a set of nice wheels and you should be good to go :D And WOAH MAMA the R34 is sooooo hot! I think the Uras 3D wing suits the build better with BN bodykit. Looking forward to it and the V35 to shred around in full-on finished guise! As for the S15, yeah I think a pearlescent paint should be good for it, but keep that color for the primary paint ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!

Lagano
Gangster

23 Feb 2020 21:01

Great use of that RB25! Just make the rear badge "RBZ" now, will ya? ;) Nice bodykit as well, really matches the Model 5s! R34 definitely has that 2000's tuner vibe with the BN bodykit and paintjob. That said, as much as we all like big wings i'd say the drag wing fits that style better. Genesis looks nice too with some lowering, just keep it stock-ish if you're daily driving it lol. The newer Skyline definitely looks like a fun drift car as well, the C West wing fits it better than i thought! :D

marcus915
Associate

24 Feb 2020 18:31

thanks guys! i appreciate the comments, @Lagano i can't guarantee that you already know this hahaha. Seems like you guys prefer the Uras wing over the GT wing, so I suppose it'll stay!

c o m p l e t e ^__^

Cut and applied the vinyl last night and completed the D1 inspired look. Finally got the Model T6's that I've been storing till now, and I have never been happier with this car. Met up with the boys @Niatross and @RocketBunnyS13 this morning in Mexico, Japan.

hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

Smurf
Associate

25 Feb 2020 04:22

Peen Sports? lol that's hella clever.

Nightkid
Gangster

25 Feb 2020 11:02

Holy fucking shit , RB25 powered ZC6 ?!?! WHAT the , you´re absolutely crazy ! NGL i can´t wait to see that beast shread some tyres soon h i h e .
Also fuck you , your ER34 is the best R i have ever seen in my entire LIFE !

dariws
Associate

29 Feb 2020 09:16

Duuuude... :roll:
That looks sick !
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

08 Mar 2020 14:46

Solid fucking B O O L bud! I need to switch my S15 up, it looks like hot garbage next to your and Muzahid's cars xd

Also still, hands down the best ER34 on the forums, with what is the best ECR33 on the forums, that is MAXIMUM HEAT

Oh wait, then there's the hottest BRZ on the forums too, David Bob vibes hmmm
s t a y c l a s s y

marcus915
Associate

26 Mar 2020 09:20

► Show Spoiler
COVID-19 got us all isolated at home, especially here in Japan, but this means a lot of time can be spent at home or at the garage wrenching on my cars in peace, and as a result of that, this past month has been very productive.
ER34
Threw some temporary plates on the R last month, and hit the road for a few hours to @-stallion- 's meet. Pictures are up on his end, car held up very well considering it sits an inch off the ground. I'm glad I took the time to get a proper wiring harness built so I'd retain all the creature comforts of the R34 such as A/C and a working speedometer.

@topy and I then swapped cars for a few weeks, while I did some fabrication work to his car, building a modified RWD transfer case and retrofitting a pair of S13 Ganadors to his car. It is such a wild animal, I have never driven a more well setup grip car, and I definitely took some notes for my R33.

I lowered it a touch more on the coilovers he had installed, they feel amazing without being too stiff. I'm modifying a spare transfer case he brought along specifically for me to cut up, and I'm doing something similar to what the RMR team did for the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift RWD Evo, by blocking off the output splines for the front axles. I won't want to give this car back to Marc once I get the RWD case bolted up, I can already feel it.

BK1
I mean, was anybody surprised?

I put on a set of Work CR Kiwamis in 17x9.5 +15 in the front, and 18x10.5 +5 in the rear, which required some fender work. They sit on 215/40/17 and 235/35/18 Kenda KR20's, which are cheap but good performance tires. Exhaust wise, I bent up some pipe and deleted the resonator and stock mufflers, and threw on an aftermarket Kakimoto muffler that came off my old 180SX that I sold a while back. @Soju has been the plug and guru when it comes to these chassis's and I cannot thank him enough for all the advice he's given me with this car.

JZA80
Oh, my lovely Supra. This car didn't get much use in 2019, but I'm determined to start enjoying this car some more this year. I decided that I had started to deviate from the street car vibe I wanted to go with on this car, with the Top Secret headlight vent and the JGTC taillights, so I reinstalled the stock units on both ends of the car and put on the Chargespeed eyelids again.

I then lowered it some more and dialed in some more camber, to fit these SSR SP1's that I bought for a steal at 150,000yen. Need to get them refinished all the same colour, but they look so good especially at this ride height.

Finally, traded my Top Secret mirrors for a pair of Abflug S900 mirrors, and they look fantastic.

BCNR33
My highway car, my R33, has gotten a few visual upgrades as well. Sold the stock front, sides, and rear to @-stallion- and purchased some nice aero. Nismo S-Tune front lip, 400R replica side skirts, and a Top Secret rear bumper with the carbon fiber diffuser for 300,000yen total. Then I took the Advan RC2's off the Supra and some TE37's in GT-R fitment (left over from the ER34 when it was still mostly stock) and mounted them on a set of old R888s that I had, from my old FR-S competition drift car.

I mainly went for the Top Secret rear end, because of that godly diffuser. Man that thing is a thing of a beauty.

I'm going to park this thing up soon and do a full motor build. I just finished building the RB in the BRZ and now I'm ready to tackle the big boy RB26 build. Stay tuned.

ZC6
Finally, the last major update I want to post about right now is my BRZ. Benny's Garage and I have been hard at work on my car - they tackle the mechanical part (wiring, plumbing, etc) while I do the bodywork. I painted the aero, save for the wing and custom hood as I'm still trying to get a fitment that I like, but I'm loving the low street sweeper style once again on this car so much.

As for the painted valve cover, I finally decided on the design I wanted.

Pink / purple contrast, one on each side. Love love love this combo. The rest of the intercooler setup was plumbed up, Haltech set up and working with the car, but unfortunately am held up since the dyno shop is closed because of the pandemic situation. Hopefully it clears up soon so I can get some other stuff done. Loving the way my car is coming out though, am very very excited.

Will provide updates on my other cars in a future post! (Its 2am and I am exhausted lmao)
► Show Spoiler
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

26 Mar 2020 09:58

Loving with your Supra re-freshing look, and damn RB head cover, it loook soo good!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's Angel's (My GF) vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

26 Mar 2020 12:16

Wew didn't know you and @topy actually switched cars! :lol: I'm glad you loved his time attack machine, and wew an RWD setup? Kumakubo would be extremely proud :D Ah, so RMR had a hand on the Tokyo Drift's APR Evo? Wow, the more you know indeed. I think I'd like to see you driving it more often in the RWD config, and of course I can't wait for Marc to have a say about your ER34.

Just as I expected, your touches on the Genesis are top notch! ;) I wonder how it sounds like at the moment, and of course how it handles after all the upgrades. Should be a fun car to drive around. And yaaaaay the Supra is back with, of all things, JGTC bits! Well while it's just the taillights, I always appreciate race-spec parts on cars :lol: The eyelids blends well with the rest of the package as well, never thought it'll look soooo good!

You know what, if I have an R33 and I have to do a Wangan build out of it, I'd build it exactly as how you build it! :D Nismo body bits, TE37s and Top Secret diffuser spells period-correct styling and stays true to both real-life highway racing and Wangan Midnight car styling. The fact that a lot of the characters uses R33 in the series definitely helps as well. I think I should chalk this up as one of my favourite builds I've ever seen this year ;)

Visit my RP HERE!

Smurf
Associate

27 Mar 2020 00:00

Damn homie i totally forgot you had a MK4 Supra. Good call on the S900s, i have a set on the way for mine as well.

Lagano
Gangster

27 Mar 2020 12:57

Yo switching from a R34 to an Evo 10 for a while seems really cool! And of course the absolute madman of yours instantly went for a RWD conversion. Every car's gotta be a drift car, huh? :lol:
The Genesis looks super cool on Kiwamis, and they're so damn close to the fenders, as expected from you it's stupid low for a daily lmao. Ayyy the Supra finally got the more famous Bomex kit, and the eyelids flow with it perfectly! The GTR though, Top Secret aero is the shit for any generation of them! Nice bodykit on the RBZ, and the head cover is some great attention to detail!!

marcus915
Associate

28 Mar 2020 09:02

► Show Spoiler
So I'll catch up on everyone else's threads soon, but let me throw this up now. Way too fucking hyped about this.

The street car / seat time drift car finally got the complete hotboi treatment over the past couple days, and this was 100% the missing piece of the puzzle for me. I've been envisioning this in my head since the day I picked up this project car, and it is ever so rewarding to finally have a fully reliable, 450whp 2JZ machine to hit the track, and drive home after.

My favorite part is the engine bay. I had the motor out recently to clean up the bay, and decided to do a two tone fade. Turned out amazing in my opinion, basically a larger version of the head cover on my BRZ.

From the day I picked it up -

To now -

Its hugely rewarding, and now its time to enjoy the car hard (not that I haven't been doing that). Definitely will be making tweaks here and there based on my driving and little accessories I might want to install in the future.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

28 Mar 2020 09:08

What HUGEEE diferent! Hat off, sir.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Gangster

28 Mar 2020 13:58

Damn! That's a big difference :D Love the livery and two-tone engine bay.

BigSmoke
Gangster

28 Mar 2020 14:12

Yep, you've instantly win the award for the best G35/V35 here! Not a lot of people dares to even get them, let alone modifying them, or even applying hotboi styling like you did. It's time to enjoy the hard work my man, looking forward to se you flinging it sideways! :D

Visit my RP HERE!

insolivion
Gangster

29 Mar 2020 13:13

I've missed alot, def the raddest ER34 and G35 on the forums, keep it up man.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

NotPerfect
Gangster

31 Mar 2020 15:01

OwO ayyy damn the er34 is so dope I'm jealous and the bk1 and jza just leave me speechless but then so is the 33 really love the simplicity of it. Then the zc6 is just ah and I love the fact that you went with rb. Now the g35 drops in and it's even better uwu keep it up man!

Roleplay cars :

Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car

-stallion-
Associate

31 Mar 2020 21:30

Wow the G35 is soo goddamn sick!! What a coincidence, I got one today as well haha. Keep it up man!
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~
~ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution CT9W ~

marcus915
Associate

01 Apr 2020 22:23

Thank you guys! I appreciate the kind words.

Bit of a quick update here. Was out driving around in the V35 in the Osaka streets early early in the morning at like 5am yesterday, and came across an unfortunate sight.

Spotted an orange S2000 in the distance, sitting at a weird angle and looking pretty messed up. But the car looked awfully familiar.

Upon closer inspection -

It turns out I found a crashed and presumably abandoned S2000, and by the looks of it, @SimplifyHerb 's car. I called the police and waited for them to show up, and the officer, upon further inspection, let me know that the shaken and insurance was expired on the car upon running the VIN, but all the papers were taken from the car when the thief presumably crashed it and ran. If I had to guess, the thief boosted the car, and then crashed it taking it to whatever destination they were headed to, and decided it wasn't worth and just abandoned the car.

I'm waiting to see if this car pops up at the local auctions in the next few days or so, but poor S2000..
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

01 Apr 2020 22:31

Shiet! that was a bad crash
I heard about it from some friends that an S2K was being driven like a mf and they sideswiped an suv, then crashed a tree at somewhat 60mph.
The insurance and shaken were expired? Yikes, idk how the hell the owner will get the cash from the insurance, i think that he will not get the money, sadly

This is a lesson for all of u, make sure that ur insurance and shaken is up to date, put killswitches in your cars and in quarantine, keep them in the garage closed.
Sadly @SimplifyHerb learned it in the bad way, so, keep all of ur insurance, shaken and car papers up to date.
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

01 Apr 2020 22:51

Thanks for spotting my S2000, hopefully police willing be catch them bad guy.
She was covered by insurance thankfully, as that road legal reasons, I willing to sort out. :D :(

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

01 Apr 2020 22:53

SimplifyHerb wrote:
She was covered by insurance thankfully, as that road legal reasons, I willing to sort out. :D :(
Read again.

The insurance was expired, they checked that with the vin in the police.
And also with the shaken expired, insurance doesn't cover nothing because "the car shouldn't be on the streets without inspection"
So, idk what u will do now, that's bad.

But, that's what u get for not getting your papers up to date, sorry.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

01 Apr 2020 22:58

FranklinAnderson wrote:
01 Apr 2020 22:53
SimplifyHerb wrote:
Read again.

The insurance was expired, they checked that with the vin in the police.
And also with the shaken expired, insurance doesn't cover nothing because "the car wasn't ready for the streets"
Sorry fo mis-reading, I thought my insure was all up-dated but I'm phone to them to see why it's expired, I thought I was paided for it when I bought her.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

01 Apr 2020 23:03

@SimplifyHerb : Sorry fo mis-reading, I thought my insure was all up-dated but I'm phone to them to see why it's expired, I thought I was paided for it when I bought her.

Don't worry, maybe for all of this of the quarantine u couldn't pay anything of the insurance or getting the car in the inspection
Even i got those problems, that's why i didn't made progress on the cars because i can't go to pay insurance or get shaken up to date.
The only car that i got with all up to date is a BMW that i bought as my daily because it was already with the insurance up to date and shaken recently did, heck, i bought it from marcus, the E36.

But hey, that's a bad situation buddy, i hope that u can get it all sorted, but i'm sure that the insurance won't cover this one, even if the insurance were up to date because the shaken was expired, and they can't cover a car that isn't with a valid inspection or a expired one, so yeah.

Hope u get out of this soon.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Apr 2020 23:48

OwO Damn rip the s2k ;c it was nice though will miss it

Roleplay cars :