Fixes-GameCrashes-other help

OPC
Associate

I want to ask if someone know how to make cars in used dealers to come with different body kits(not only stock)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Gasolini wrote:
18 Mar 2020 04:54
Hoping this works correctly {First post with new account)

In the SLRR mod installer on steam I have a few corrupted mods that I need to remove. How can I remove them? and would that fix the start up error? the start up error is a white box that says "SL2 build 937 (date and time)" After clicking OK on first white error box another one pops up repeating "SL2 build 937 (date and time)" but with {Create hw 3d device failed}

I'm new as new gets with SLRR I do know it is a bit old (I think?) so if your response is super technical give me a minute to produce a brain cell in order to understand. Gonna check on this tomorrow
Well I'm sure the mod comes in a zip/rar package. Just open them again to make sure which ones should be deleted. Once you did it, it should clear the aunch error as well.

If the mod overwritten something from the vanilla game (e.g. scripts), make sure if you have a backup. If you don't, tough luck, time for a fresh install it is. (Top tip: You can use SLRR LE as a backup material due to its light size, and it's just a drag and drop install, which means you can simply copy the vanilla file instead of installing the whole game)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Gasolini
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
19 Mar 2020 09:27
Gasolini wrote:

In the SLRR mod installer on steam I have a few corrupted mods that I need to remove. How can I remove them? and would that fix the start up error? the start up error is a white box that says "SL2 build 937 (date and time)" After clicking OK on first white error box another one pops up repeating "SL2 build 937 (date and time)" but with {Create hw 3d device failed}

I'm new as new gets with SLRR I do know it is a bit old (I think?) so if your response is super technical give me a minute to produce a brain cell in order to understand. Gonna check on this tomorrow
Well I'm sure the mod comes in a zip/rar package. Just open them again to make sure which ones should be deleted. Once you did it, it should clear the aunch error as well.

If the mod overwritten something from the vanilla game (e.g. scripts), make sure if you have a backup. If you don't, tough luck, time for a fresh install it is. (Top tip: You can use SLRR LE as a backup material due to its light size, and it's just a drag and drop install, which means you can simply copy the vanilla file instead of installing the whole game)

So if i uninstalll the game on steam and re download it I should be good?
BigSmoke
Hitman

Gasolini wrote:
19 Mar 2020 20:11
BigSmoke wrote:
19 Mar 2020 09:27
Gasolini wrote:

So if i uninstalll the game on steam and re download it I should be good?
I myself don't use the Steam version, but that might do it

Visit my RP HERE!
Vogar
Associate

Hello, it is my first time posting in this forum. I have had an error with the SLRR editor

Basically my SLRR editor tells me overflow when i try to modify the engine slots

If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it
DirtMuppet
Associate

Vogar wrote:
22 Mar 2020 04:25
Hello, it is my first time posting in this forum. I have had an error with the SLRR editor

Basically my SLRR editor tells me overflow when i try to modify the engine slots

If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it
Sounds like a duff version of editor, check the search thread here, I posted a working one. That being said, it can still break your game at times.
If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Okay, I have problem with reshade control between fixed SLRR control. Here shorty spec of SLRR with END and reshade that I used.
SLRR verision: Light Edition.
ENB: Intel HD.
Reshade: KS Reshade.

I just installed KS Reshade's config (BB93 config) into main SLRR folder, and I tries to use as testing to taking photo of SLRR mod vehicle. Somewhere I pressed SHIFT + F10 and two items into once at time, one is SLRR live garage and other is KS Reshade, I checked all through main menu, I found live garage control but they was fixed and unchange-able, and I cannot to find any menu for Reshade, I search inside of BB93 config (I use notepad), none any them. Do I used wrong app to open reshade config, or I did installed mess up? Problem is, KS Reshade didn't add "Read Me" note on it and left myself confusing to used it.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Vogar
Associate

Hi Guys!

Excuse me, I'm new to this. I don't understand what they mean. Should I install a new version of the SLRR ]editor?
BigSmoke
Hitman

Vogar wrote:
22 Mar 2020 19:50
Hi Guys!

Excuse me, I'm new to this. I don't understand what they mean. Should I install a new version of the SLRR ]editor?
Yup, try to grab a new one

Visit my RP HERE!
Vogar
Associate

Hi guys! Someone have a link for the SLRR editor??
DirtMuppet
Associate

Vogar wrote:
29 Mar 2020 03:57

Look in the Parts Search thread, I posted it there!
If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

I cannot to clear this weird grey texture on floor, can't finds any inside the folder...
Anyone who can help?

Map: BB93's Benny Garage

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
AThero
Associate

No crashes here, but, I can't seem to figure out this one little thing:

BB's 2jz says it works with all cars. However, it isn't working with the GS300 mod I have. I don't know much about how the mods work, but maybe it's something about the old lexus mod's coding? I don't want to use slrr editor if possible. Then I would have to delete his 2jz .rpk file then that might break other stuff like his supra? I'd assume

**edit**

For some reason it worked fine. Just used the editor on that car, and the engine works fine lol
Vogar
Associate

DirtMuppet wrote:
29 Mar 2020 12:48
Vogar wrote:
29 Mar 2020 03:57

Look in the Parts Search thread, I posted it there!
Hi guys! Sorry, i cant find the link :( Can someone pass it?
lepbuk1
Associate

Hi, i have a problem. I can't run 13b rotary, no matter what i do it always shows compression error. Setting up fuel ail does nothing. 13b-rew
OPC
Associate

Anyone knows how to reduce damage ( car parts / running gear / engine )
devindh
Associate

SimplifyHerb wrote:
31 Mar 2020 19:39

I cannot to clear this weird grey texture on floor, can't finds any inside the folder...
Anyone who can help?

Map: BB93's Benny Garage
You can use this
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Is it, only me or something with problem this modder; viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13538&p=18906#p18906

It doesn't letting to attach on vehicle and other exhaust tip was available to fit, but this doesn't.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
lepbuk1
Associate

I have a problem,
!Script error

Thread: THRD-RUNVMI Ljava.game.Valocity;.animate
Error: Thread::evalName: null.methodcall()
java.game.Track:animate (line:210)

It shows when i'm in valo city and try to open map.
Any solution?
Doge
Associate

OPC wrote:
04 Apr 2020 06:52
Anyone knows how to reduce damage ( car parts / running gear / engine )
Game settings, difficulty. Set it to lowest for minimal damage.
"...he's a good boy, just as you'd expect from a shibe" -Bigg Boss93
Daily: BMW E36 '97 318i Stock.
Project car: Peugeot 205 '91 1.4
Doge
Associate

lepbuk1 wrote:
09 Apr 2020 11:58
I have a problem,
!Script error

Thread: THRD-RUNVMI Ljava.game.Valocity;.animate
Error: Thread::evalName: null.methodcall()
java.game.Track:animate (line:210)

It shows when i'm in valo city and try to open map.
Any solution?
Ah, Valo, the city of crashes and bugs.
Try using BB93 version of slrr, works best there.
If not, theres a valo city clean version, without other cars, usually doesnt crash.
Doge
Associate

lepbuk1 wrote:
02 Apr 2020 21:45
Hi, i have a problem. I can't run 13b rotary, no matter what i do it always shows compression error. Setting up fuel ail does nothing. 13b-rew
Probably apex seals gone bad xD Have you tried buying complete engine? you probably missed something while building it
grushnik
Associate

Hi guys, can you help me find ENB that will work on my grapchics card? It's a radeon R9 270X and every enb i tried had some wierd bug with transparent parts. I really need it to make my screenshots look good
BigSmoke
Hitman

grushnik wrote:
13 Apr 2020 14:50
Hi guys, can you help me find ENB that will work on my grapchics card? It's a radeon R9 270X and every enb i tried had some wierd bug with transparent parts. I really need it to make my screenshots look good
Why not try ReShade instead? Quite easy to install, equally easy to configure, lighter on performance and compatible with various games as well

Visit my RP HERE!
REFiNED
Associate

Hi, just want some advice on what the best version is to use. I just want to mess around with a variety mods, tracks, cars etc, and just build whatever i feel like, where should i go for this?