V$ SimplifyHerb's RP Project

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

10 Jan 2020 18:00

The New Beginner.
Date; Friday 10th January.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
I'm Hagen, that whose just finish every of education courses, and my skills could do body work repairing, welding, vehicle maintaince, and eletrical. I use be work at privated performance shop company. My currently location would be; Osaka, Japan.

Since, I need set of wheel to easier for me to drive around town, and getting to work....

Today, I decied to having nice walks as wonderful day, I went to local cafe to grab iced mocha. Mmm, so tasty coffee, and about 6 mins of walking. This vehicle catching my eyes, it is Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25T S2, it does have some of modifications dones. BBS wheel, HKS exhuast, optional kits, etc. After, looking aound the vehicle and reading the information, seller turn up. Whist, we was talking each other, seller noticeable acting like quite cagey and ask some of stranges question. I checked HPI or some like this vehicle checks, that does check that vehicle don't have flags, crimes, savage, etc. Unfortunately, this vehicle came up flagged as failed doing finance, so that meaning seller haven't paided the vehicle, so that definitely walk away.

At end of day, I didn't went home empty hand. I bought new vehicle! I paid healthy price, 10,000 V$. That fair of the price, let me show you.
Meet, Ducky. She is 1995 Nissan Skyline (ECR33) GTS25T S1, under hood you will finds 2.5 litre inline 6 petrol turbocharger. She is pretty 100% bone-stock, which is perfect for me because this vehicle haven't been messed around, or modified. This vehicle was originally red but, it was damaged during hurricane, and boughted savage one then rebuild bottom to top, the whole of body has been respray to Lighting Yellow, as common finds on S15. I'm quite digging yellow R33, don't know why Nissan doesn't sell yellow GTS25T. Interior wise, like I said, it is everything standard, pattern seats. She won't be long till first modified coming up.

Clearly, Ducky was repaired carefully and passed inspection without issues. For 10,000 V$, it just right the price.
Glads, I didn't bought white one or it would be turn out horrible nightmare.

Wallet;
Before ~ 20,000 V$
ECR33 GTS25T ~ - 10,000 V$
After ~ 10,000 V$
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's Angel's (My GF) vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

10 Jan 2020 23:55

Hmmm nice find!
But the hurricane part triggers me, flooded cars are a pain in the ass with wiring, and if u don't rebuilt it for urself, you are going to be in a danger spot.
Wiring, rust, engine problems, etc. so, be careful.
I know that because i got an S14 and i'm rebuilding it (it was flooded because of haghibis), and rebuilding flodded cars it's a pain in the ass.
So, be careful!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

Sieklo
Gangster

11 Jan 2020 03:28

What a nice find! As @FranklinAnderson said, hurricane thing might be something bigger then you think. Can't wait to see what you will do to R33 ;)
Good luck!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

11 Jan 2020 08:09

FranklinAnderson wrote:
10 Jan 2020 23:55
Hmmm nice find!
But the hurricane part triggers me, flooded cars are a pain in the ass with wiring, and if u don't rebuilt it for urself, you are going to be in a danger spot.
Wiring, rust, engine problems, etc. so, be careful.
I know that because i got an S14 and i'm rebuilding it (it was flooded because of haghibis), and rebuilding flodded cars it's a pain in the ass.
So, be careful!
Sieklo wrote:
11 Jan 2020 03:28
What a nice find! As @FranklinAnderson said, hurricane thing might be something bigger then you think. Can't wait to see what you will do to R33 ;)
Good luck!
Fortunately, previous seller fixed whole of problem, all wires was replaced from other dontor GTS25T, and he done pretty everything ticks, rust free, and engine is healthy. Basicly it just faultless ECR33 out there. I should explains of more detail later on.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

11 Jan 2020 17:55

Oh, that's good.
If u got some documents like phtotos or vids of the rebuilding will be better, if not be careful.
With my s14 that was rb swapped i thought that we could save some mechanical parts, and i ended replacing almost the entire car, only thing left is the bare body, side and rear windows, more on that later.
So, don't underestimate a flooded car, trust me.
Hopefully all of that was done correctly and the car isn't problematic, but be careful, keep it up!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

11 Jan 2020 18:37

FranklinAnderson wrote:
11 Jan 2020 17:55
Oh, that's good.
If u got some documents like phtotos or vids of the rebuilding will be better, if not be careful.
With my s14 that was rb swapped i thought that we could save some mechanical parts, and i ended replacing almost the entire car, only thing left is the bare body, side and rear windows, more on that later.
So, don't underestimate a flooded car, trust me.
Hopefully all of that was done correctly and the car isn't problematic, but be careful, keep it up!
As I been inspected today plus explains.
Inspection Day.
Date: Saturday 11th January.

Today is Saturday, where my time is free. Some people has mean to about "hurricane damage". They could be risky, or dodgy.
That why, I uploaded next day of I purchased Ducky, it is time to explaining to do.

Ducky is inside garage, and hood is open. The seller seen very honestly gentlement, and he does buy, fix and sell for profit. He have proof of Ducky repairing, clearly the engine, wiring, whole of interior, ECU, some of suspension, some other parts came from donor vehicle. I been inspected the engine compression, all cylinder seen healthy, and spark plugs is good condition. If, the wires are bad, it would be likely to fuse blown and possible throws warning lights on the cluster. She have loads of paperwork, as well. Whist, I competed the inspection progression, the brake, suspension, wheel, engine and wires. Only I founds problem are; rusty and lipped front discs and it is possible required the service.

For brake, I was orignal planned to conversion proper Brembo brake, likely it would be R33 GTR brake system, since R33 and R34 both have same brake system and size. To order, wheel need larger to fit Brembo brake, the OEM wheel have to go. I was thinking bit more classy/retro style wheel with nicely grippy tyres, since my OEM wheel have mixed brands which is bad point, rear wheel felt less gripping than front does, but still worst grips.

Anyone whose have suggestion for wheel, I wanted to fitting 17 inch or 18 inch. I was thinking Super Advan Racing V2 wheel, which is that three spokes style.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

12 Jan 2020 02:12

But , does the car keep doing rattle , chunks , rattle , chunks , chunks tho ?

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

12 Jan 2020 02:44

Ohhhh great! Now u are sure of the car being in great condition!
And for the new wheels, LMGT1's, LMGT4's, Advan RG3's, etc

I think that those wheels will suit it perfect!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

12 Jan 2020 08:30

Nightkid wrote:
12 Jan 2020 02:12
But , does the car keep doing rattle , chunks , rattle , chunks , chunks tho ?
Nope, it smooth as butter.
FranklinAnderson wrote:
12 Jan 2020 02:44
Ohhhh great! Now u are sure of the car being in great condition!
And for the new wheels, LMGT1's, LMGT4's, Advan RG3's, etc

I think that those wheels will suit it perfect!
Thanks for stuggestion the wheel, I was thinking about Regamaster Evo, but I better to jump on to do photoshopping to compare wheels.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

15 Jan 2020 12:08

The Dirty Restores | Part 1 out of 2.
Date: Wednesday 15th January.

I have whole of R33 Brembo brake kit, that includes discs, pads, and caliper completed kit. I'm not going re-using old discs and pads since I'm going to replace factory discs and pads to uprate one, also I'm flushed whole of old brake fluid to Dot 5.1 for maximum brake efficiency and performance. Do I going to used Brembo caliper into Ducky with freshy discs and pads? The answer is, no. I'm going to restoring caliper, they like over 10 years olds. Mainly reason I am restore it because it is would be improve durability and reliable, all rubbers and hardware are new. It is perfect mating with brand new discs and pads, also I may order branded brake hose soon...

Why I'm going to R33 GTR Brembo brake kit, instead use GTST brake with uprate discs and pads?
R33 GTR brake much more larger brake disc diameter than GTST does. Here spec between different of GTST and GTR, beairng mind, both verison is part of R33.
GTST ~
Front Caliper Piston(diam x qty) - 40.4 × 4
Front rotors (diam x thk) - 296×30
Rear Caliper Piston(diam x qty) - 38.18 × 2
Rear Rotors (diam x thk) - 297×18

GTR ~
Front Caliper Piston(diam x qty) - 44 × 4
Front rotors (diam x thk) - 324 × 30
Rear Caliper Piston(diam x qty) - 40 × 2
Rear Rotors (diam x thk) - 300 × 22

I could be wrong about that informantion, you will easy noticeable GTR have larger brake than GTST, so it meaning larger brake = better brake performance and improve stopping power. Here the photo of progressing restores Brembo caliper, that front caliper.

Meanwhile, I done other bits. Easy one.
Just, small exterior look changed...

Optional Front Grill, I'm like open grill style than fin, it look cooler but possible better cooling effectively.

And, ganador mirror. Big fan since I was child, always wanted to fitting it, so my dream came true! It cheap used mirror, no carbon fibre and normal glass. There blue glass verison but more expensive, so same carbon fibre.

How it look total of both of new parts, it look really good. I like it. :D

Stay tune for part 2!

Sieklo
Gangster

15 Jan 2020 22:13

Nice! Ganadors look good on Ducky! Can't wait for part 2 :lol:

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

16 Jan 2020 16:43

Sieklo wrote:
15 Jan 2020 22:13
Nice! Ganadors look good on Ducky! Can't wait for part 2 :lol:
It is, it flows very well. Now it time to finish off brake system.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

18 Jan 2020 18:01

Importion Notice;

Part 2 will be delayed due I have got myself really nice PC case upgraded replacement, I'm going to re-download all mods that I use be have, it will be takes while when I'm not busy.
Sorry about that. It was oringal to uploaded part 2 today but, I got somewhere really good deal with replacement to proper gaming case so sorry. :(

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

21 Jan 2020 17:59

The Dirty Restores | Part 2 out of 2.
Date: Monday 21th January.

Ah, it been while, since Ducky getting nice proper brake kit, and I have everything parts that I ordered are here. Let me to grab piece of paper then I'm read it that, what I bought it.
1. R33 GTR Front DBA T3 4000 Series ~ 450 V$ + VAT
( https://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/p ... rake-disc/ )
2. R33 GTR Rear DBA T3 4000 Series ~ 450 V$ + VAT
( https://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/p ... rake-disc/ )
3. R33 GTR Hawk Performance Front Pads ~ 157 V$ + VAT
( https://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/p ... rake-pads/ )
4. R33 GTR Hawk Performance Rear Pads ~ 115 V$ + VAT
( https://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/p ... rake-pads/ )
5. Goodridge Braided Brake Hose kit [ Black ] ~ 108 V$
( https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/goodridge-b ... 4-gtr.html )
6. Millers Racing Brake Fluid ~ 20 V$
( https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/millers-rac ... 500ml.html )

Clearly, you may noticable my front brake hoses are standard length, instead long one. I'm doesn't really want to give Ducky sideway action, well drift I mean. The calipers is completed, all fresh hardware and rubber is fitted, also fresh of black high temperature paint coat. It been everything bolts on, I was impressived myself my restore work with calipers, it was shiny black Brembo calipers bedding with Hawks pads and DBA discs, damn it was look so good! I fitted Goodridge branded brake hose to improve higher brake pressure force than rubber OEM hose does, and all the brake fluid was flushed and re-topped with freshly Millers Racing brake fluid. At moment, I knew my standard wheel cannot to fitted due wheel is 16 inch, and it may not fitted properly. I decied to having retro looking, and I choosen chrome Advan Super Racing V2 18 inch that I found on Up Garage, and the width is 255mm all around. I believe my old wheel was somewhere 205 width, so massive width improvement over standard, because wider the wheel meaning more grips patch area therefore it improve handling. Dangs it looking sooo good! I'm glad choosen retro style over common 5/6/7 spokes wheels.

Let having look shall we?

I'm hoping you wasn't going to mad for choosing chrome alloy wheel.
Now, time to drain fat wallet...

Wallet;
Before ~ 10,000 V$
Paycheck ~ + 415 V$ x2
Front Grill ~ TRADED
Standard Mirror ~ + 100 V$
Ganador Mirrors ~ - 1,000 V$
R33 Brembo Brake kit ~ - 975 V$
Brembo Caliper Rebuild kits ~ - 110 V$
Brembo Caliper Hardware kits ~ -120 V$
Paint + Material ~ - 250 V$
Brembo logo stickers ~ - 15 V$
Advan Wheels ~ - 1,650 V$
DBA discs ~ - 900 V$
Hawks pads ~ - 272 V$
Hoses Kit ~ - 108 V$
Brake fluid ~ - 20 V$
After ~ 5,510 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

25 Jan 2020 13:13

A peaceful day with new motor.
Date: Saturday 25th January.

Ahh, it nice proper relaxing Sunday. Maybe I'm decied to cheeky taking photo of Ducky, shall we?

Here, she is!

You may reaction like; "What hell? That wasn't Ducky."
Well, it was super sad, I did traded Ducky for RPS13, no cash. Both was valued about right the price so the decison was trade, no cash.

Aloud me to explain...
This is, 1993 Nissan 180SX 1.8 turbocharger, known as CA18DET engine currently the mileage just shiny 65k. Previously owner was really good friend of mine, me and him knew each other since we was like 6 or 7 years old. That vehicle only have 3rd owner as known as I'm third owner. My friend was owned fabrication shop business, he owned 180SX for good 6 years, as it was used shop demo vehicle plus daily. He was started to looking drift project, he could have his RPS13 and convert to drift shop demo vehicle but he can't do that, why? Because, that RPS13 was really god damn perfectly condition, shell are 100 % oringal, no welded, no rust. It haven't been drift abusive, as it pretty very common S13 used drift car, but not that RPS13. The interior was untouched but very well looking after, it still looking fresh as brand new, there nothing gauge holder cut dashboard, or even no sticker slapped on it. I was pretty impressed myself, this vehicle survival from 2000's modifield and drift abusive. He only change was; custom turbo-back exhuast system (quite sound), Apexi air filter, custom intercooler hard pipes, universal intercooler core, H&R lower springs and Advan Rally 16" wrapped Falken tyres (215mm width all around).

It just simple modifield, not overall very crazy. He did replaced chuki front bumper to pignose front bumper from USA, then re-sprayed Aztec Red ~ AR2 as that factory original colour at few years ago also at same time, under body and wheel well (inner arch) was treated to protected from corrosion, so it now last longer non corrison. I do like Advan bends with S13 look very well, even it have 4 lugs as original. He does want stay standard brake system, but he replaced discs and pads from EBC branded. He kept his S13 nice and simple, also perfectly daily comfy. He did mean to, year ago, cluster was broken, and he upgrade factory optional to digital cluster with hub head up. The mileage was re-changed to matched oringal mileage from broken cluster by Nissan dealership, so mileage won't be different reading from oringal cluster. HUB head up it is meaning, the speed that you travel it, it will be visible on window, like magical. I was amazed everything electrical was working perfectly and mileage wasnt cheated to changed. Bonus, this vehicle recently passed inspection, good for other 2 years with no faults, well only small fault with one exhuast hanger rubber starting to perished, but he was quickly replaced it after inspection completed.

Also, you may notice, passenger side front bumper have hole, that for intake feed pipe, you may easy notice big hole under hood, that for intercooler pipe and intake feed hose.
Here a go extra of the photo, as you want see everything of S13.

Only bad side, it have HICAS fitted, which is Nissan rear steering system, my personally view.. hate it, and I notice rim lip stick out further than tyre sitting, but it drive very well, nice and smooth.
Be honestly, trade was pretty worthed it, that car could easy earn 11,000 V$ roughty due condition pretty minted and never been drift before, which is same value for Ducky as well.
I may going to make RPS13 as track daily, 2 door and lightweight, perfect! Also, it possible S13 have better aftermarket support out there than R33 GTST alone.

I will be install proper coilover and maybe fitting HICAS removal kit, I'm not really comfy having lower spring with stock shock strut, it is risked spring may moved because stock shock strut wasn't designed for lower spring, before I'm hitting the track.
Let me know, if I should be sort out the wheel or better to leave it?

She is red.
She is spicy.
We know, her name is Chillie!

(Yep my RPS13 named Chillie, get it?)

Wallet... Well you knew Ducky was traded to Chillie for free, since both value same so no price was changed.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

25 Jan 2020 19:24

Good condition stock S13s hold their price well so i guess it was a fair trade! You got some interesting wheels with it too, nice find.

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

25 Jan 2020 20:47

Lagano wrote:
25 Jan 2020 19:24
Good condition stock S13s hold their price well so i guess it was a fair trade! You got some interesting wheels with it too, nice find.
I'm really happy with trade, it was fairly importion about it doesn't have drift abusive because it likely affecting the value.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

ijdevil
Associate

26 Jan 2020 15:21

I'm was feelin the 33, but that s13 is beautiful

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 15:58

ijdevil wrote:
26 Jan 2020 15:21
I'm was feelin the 33, but that s13 is beautiful
I wasn't very fan R33 GTST model, but I can't refused trade deal for beautiful condition S13.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Niatross
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 17:11

That S13 definitely is in near pristine condition! Great find :D

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 20:20

Niatross wrote:
26 Jan 2020 17:11
That S13 definitely is in near pristine condition! Great find :D
I was shock, it havent been welding or rusty badly. I finds trading was quite steal. :lol:

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Mikee
Associate

27 Jan 2020 13:51

Nice car! Waiting for further news
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 13:59

Mikee wrote:
27 Jan 2020 13:51
Nice car! Waiting for further news
Stay tune! :)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 22:07

OOOOOOOO nice trade!!!!!
It's sad to see the ECR33 going away, but now u have a perfect condition, slightly modded RS13!
Also, it will hold a better value because is a non accident s13 in perfect condition, and the ecr33 was in great condition but it was a flooded car.
So yeah, hopefully this car will get some 90's style stuff!

(btw, in VK is a better CA18DET mod)

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 22:42

FranklinAnderson wrote:
27 Jan 2020 22:07
OOOOOOOO nice trade!!!!!
It's sad to see the ECR33 going away, but now u have a perfect condition, slightly modded RS13!
Also, it will hold a better value because is a non accident s13 in perfect condition, and the ecr33 was in great condition but it was a flooded car.
So yeah, hopefully this car will get some 90's style stuff!

(btw, in VK is a better CA18DET mod)
Cheer, I have great plan with RPS13.
(I just realise it but I have plan with engine upgrade.)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

ijdevil
Associate

27 Jan 2020 22:44

Just don't 2JZ swap it! hahahaha *says the guy who might have to do one on the 944 on my RP* LOL

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 23:11

ijdevil wrote:
Just don't 2JZ swap it! hahahaha *says the guy who might have to do one on the 944 on my RP* LOL
It is temped to do it but I hate ruined front weight.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

ijdevil
Associate

28 Jan 2020 00:28

SimplifyHerb wrote:
27 Jan 2020 23:11
ijdevil wrote:
It is temped to do it but I hate ruined front weight.
Looks like a great daily.....yea don't want to get crazy on nose weight

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

28 Jan 2020 01:45

If u don't wanna ruin front weight but you want a 6 cylinder, get an RB20 and some other stuff, it will be less heavy in the nose.
An sr20 will be better in some things, but if u want a 6 cylinder, get an RB20
But a lot better option will be a UZ swap, it weighs kinda the same as a KA24DE but will be a lot better because high revving aluminum japanese v8 with more than 250hp, and with a supercharger and some bolt ons can hold more than 400 easily!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

28 Jan 2020 08:38

FranklinAnderson wrote:
28 Jan 2020 01:45
If u don't wanna ruin front weight but you want a 6 cylinder, get an RB20 and some other stuff, it will be less heavy in the nose.
An sr20 will be better in some things, but if u want a 6 cylinder, get an RB20
But a lot better option will be a UZ swap, it weighs kinda the same as a KA24DE but will be a lot better because high revving aluminum japanese v8 with more than 250hp, and with a supercharger and some bolt ons can hold more than 400 easily!
I have ordered Inline 4 plus tranmission is on the way.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

dariws
Associate

28 Jan 2020 19:36

Too bad for Ducky,but good luck with Chillie. :)
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

28 Jan 2020 21:54

dariws wrote:
28 Jan 2020 19:36
Too bad for Ducky,but good luck with Chillie. :)
Thanks! It was worth to traded.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

30 Jan 2020 20:39

Coming soon, this Saturday...

Chillie first time break down!
And... what are thoseee?!
STAY TUNE, THIS SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

dariws
Associate

30 Jan 2020 23:17

Hmm... looks like a 350Z. :ugeek:
What happend with Chillie?

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

31 Jan 2020 07:33

dariws wrote:
30 Jan 2020 23:17
Hmm... looks like a 350Z. :ugeek:
What happend with Chillie?
;)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

02 Feb 2020 15:43

Money Spree!
Date: Sunday 2th February.

Just home, from trip to Tokyo. You may understand why I was at Tokyo during weekend...

Here currently condition of Chillie. She did blown the turbocharger few days ago. I was find out, turbo blown due not having dump valve installed, which is shorter lifetime of turbocharger, so that what I guess, why my turbo become failed. I'm not replace turbo, I'm dump snail powered CA18DET, and replace to meaty power SR20DET that straight off from Silvia Spec-R. You may asked to me, "You could kept SR20DET from S13 for oringal spec." The answer is, Silvia Spec-R (known as S15) came with much more powerful than S13, roughty about 50bhp different, should be fun driving! My plan for Chillie, kept plan as simple. Not seriously messed around, or slammed it. Kept driveable, and OEM+ feel.

Mainly reason, I went to Tokyo. There UP garage company so I could look around. I have found red and clear rear light (70 V$), clear side marker (25 V$), and rare clear pignose front indictor (50 V$). Mostly company don't make clear pignose front indicator anymore so they become rarer, and their price was good deal. Not just UP garage, I went to STS store to collect new engine. New engine is; Nissan Silvia Spec-R SR20DET engine plus gearbox, they made only 20km, I paid that engine and gearbox 3,480 V$. I have to hired the van to order collect engine weight and size reasons, hire van cost me 300 V$.

Move on, few days, I taser you about new car coming...
Well, here she is!

It's 2008 Nissan Fairlady Z as facelift verison, basic model and it lovely colour called Sunset Orange. The engine was re-vision and improvement to VQ35HR than older engine style known as VQ35DE. I paid the vehicle only 1,800 V$! Mainly cheap was it been using loads of bad garage problem, the engine running like misfiring, very rough runner, and loss of power. The garage can't be arse to dialogue properly, and replaced six spark plugs, six coil packs, new fuel pump, and new fuel filter but it still kept mis-firing! Seller was gave up, and end of selling spare or repair. Lucky, it was very recently and bought it straight way. Seller inform to me, it was kept drinking oil and coolant. It's sound like head gasket have gone, but I need find out problems. Mainly, I bought that Z, was to make profit. Buy broken, fix it and sell for nicely profit. It should be help Chillie project.
I dared to fixed Z under 500 V$,

Wallet;
Before ~ 5,510 V$
Paycheck ~ + 470 V$
350Z ~ - 1,800 V$
Clear lights ~ - 75 V$
Rear light ~ - 70 V$
S15 Engine + Tran ~ - 3480 V$
After ~ 555 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

dariws
Associate

03 Feb 2020 21:17

Except for the engine problem,the Z looks pretty damn good.
Can't wait to see that SR20DET on Chillie.

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

03 Feb 2020 23:15

dariws wrote:
03 Feb 2020 21:17
Except for the engine problem,the Z looks pretty damn good.
Can't wait to see that SR20DET on Chillie.
Z look really mint, shame garage just fuck around.
Me too, I'm look forward drive Chillie with refreshed SR20DET

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

05 Feb 2020 16:28

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SR OR NO RUN!
Chillie is getting great asf! Be careful with rocker arms, sr's got that little problem hehe
Also, Nice Z! YOU GOT IT AT A GREAT DEAL, And if the engine is too bad, just get another hr, they arent that expensive
VQ35HR's are from 1500 to 3500/4k, you can get a good one for 2k, slap it into the z and drive away!
But hey, first try to fix it, if it's too far gone, get a used one.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

05 Feb 2020 19:25

FranklinAnderson wrote:
05 Feb 2020 16:28
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SR OR NO RUN!
Chillie is getting great asf! Be careful with rocker arms, sr's got that little problem hehe
Also, Nice Z! YOU GOT IT AT A GREAT DEAL, And if the engine is too bad, just get another hr, they arent that expensive
VQ35HR's are from 1500 to 3500/4k, you can get a good one for 2k, slap it into the z and drive away!
But hey, first try to fix it, if it's too far gone, get a used one.
I saw on website, and they have HKS rockers, I was thinking replace OEM to HKS rockers.
For Z, I could give try replace head gasket, if I found the fault, but I would check surface condition.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

09 Feb 2020 14:33

Z's Mystic Problem.
Date: Sunday 9th February 2020

Since, Z having issue with misfiring, then I just noticed, it kept drinking the oil, coolant, and I notice the white smokes out of tailpipe. My engine can't start up quickly enough, it's got fairly slow starter or sometimes it won't start. Surely it must be head gasket failure, case about misfiring due to spark plugs being wet and blowing some of the smoke You know that book company that makes manuals called "Haynes"? I bought that book so I can hook up my laptop and look at Haynes book for Z, so i can follow their guide to disassemble the cylinder heads. The misfiring fault code was a problem on the left side cylinders, since it has V shape, but i decided to remove both cylinder heads.

After I finished removing both cylinder heads and completed stripping out head I inspected cylinder heat flatness and condition. I have noticed straight away, left side head gasket was completely blown head gasket and left head block got small damage that created coolant leaks into cylinders, fortunately no oil was leaking into cylinders. I would to like to repair both sides cylinder head gasket with kits, everything replaced from seals, gaskets etc and give it a proper clean up. I was amazed how garage didn't notice spark plug being wet after they replaced spark plugs or knowledge about head problem?

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

09 Feb 2020 21:44

Ah damn rip the vq ;c

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

10 Feb 2020 07:57

NotPerfect wrote:
09 Feb 2020 21:44
Ah damn rip the vq ;c
Lucky it just bad head gasket, so it pretty sure repairable.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

26 Feb 2020 16:04

Long time, no see you?

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Gangster

27 Feb 2020 17:41

Damn, good to see some progress on VQ, I hope will Z running soon :D

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

27 Feb 2020 19:14

Sieklo wrote:
27 Feb 2020 17:41
Damn, good to see some progress on VQ, I hope will Z running soon :D
Finger cross...

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

dariws
Associate

29 Feb 2020 09:10

SimplifyHerb wrote:
Long time, no see you?

Is that a S2k?

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

29 Feb 2020 20:16

dariws wrote:
29 Feb 2020 09:10
SimplifyHerb wrote:
Long time, no see you?

Is that a S2k?
Some say, it was nearly scrapped...

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

29 Feb 2020 21:46

Strange of the history owner...
Date: LEAP OF YEAR DAY!!!

So, I have done spoils about the new car that I bought…

Yep, it’s really sad to time sell Z and Chillie after their maintenance is completed.
For Z, 466 V$ for parts and sold it for 6,000 V$, and for Chillie I can’t remember exactly the price that I spent for parts, I would say rough about 1,5230 V$, and sold for fairly price 11,000 V$.

Here what car, I have bought…? You knew this car before as on old forum thread...

(Photo ~ Last seen on forum before Jimmy went disappeared.)

I found a couple of forums and the seller explains, and let me explain. Tango's number plate was matched...
About a year ago, Some people may have known that vehicle before. It was the original owner called Jimmy aka “Buzzsaw” proudly owned S2K that he named her “Tango” due to the paintwork colour. He vanished after mixing up the vehicle at scrap-yard, yes Tango did NOT crush into metal cube.

Let me explain before how it ended in the scrap yard but didn't get crushed.
Jimmy was having fun with his friend named Big Smoke and Franklin at Tsukuba Circuit for track day. Jimmy looked very excited, after fews of lapping Jimmy decided to quicker speed at T1 corner to bring quicker time but he had basically stock suspension but with Honda Integra DC5 wheel plus brake, clearly it doesn’t helped and Jimmy realised he was going too fast and diving the ditch ending of he was extremely panic and losing to recovering from driver mistaken, ending of Tango went spun out, damaged rear suspension and possible some of bumper due bumped into barrier wall.

Jimmy seen be, he didn't bother to fix the problem himself, so he sent the goods of his friend to repair Tango damage, however his worker did muddle up and take wrong S2K to scrap, which is Tango, end of going to scrap. Jimmy was alerted due he doesn’t got vehicle running, so friend forced himself to go scrapyard to tell him, it was wrong S2K.

He saw orange S2K dropped into a crusher. He was confused and told Jimmy as mis-information, but that he was last spoken to Jimmy. He discovered Tango was parked, and he tried to call Jimmy muti-time but he didn't answer. He did tell the scrapyard owner, it was the wrong S2K and it was swapped over, so Tango didn’t crush it. He decided to repair Tango to perfect condition but he tried to call Jimmy many times but the contact was lost, the police were alerted and they found out Jimmy went to a different country. Up till he finally owned Tango for a good nearly year (after Tango was repaired) without any problem and recently timing and full serviced used by Honda genuine parts then he started to sell Tango.

So, I saw an advert for a good price with a recorded salvage title S2K Imola Orange that listed price 8,500 V$...
Test driven, and inspect it, can’t complain about what's wrong with Tango..

So I bought it…?

Yep, paid full price, can’t complain with that S2K, I kept her old name that Jimmy named her? Yep, I still named her Tango. It's quite a shame Jimmy muddled himself and went to another county, but it doesn’t matter because I’m now owned Tango. She doesn’t change anything, the modified, still untouchable. I'll be able to list the modified Tango that was installed.

2001 Honda S2000 AP1 aka “Tango” spec ~
► Show Spoiler

I'm sorry Tango, I want you to be my track vehicle. It’s my plan...

Wallet;
Before ~ 555 V$
Paycheck ~ + 470 x 3 V$
~ FAIRLADY Z ~
350Z sold ~ + 6,000 V$
Head gasket rebuild kit ~ - 225 V$
Oil Filter + Oil ~ - 91 V$
Coolant fluid ~ - 20 V$
NGK Spark plugs ~ - 130 V$
~ CHILLIE ~
Sold ~ + 11,000 V$
Parts ~ - 1,530 V$
~ TANGO ~
Bought it ~ + 8,500 V$
After ~ 8,469 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Mar 2020 21:12

OwO damn buzzsaw's s2k? She really had a tough history being almost crashed but then restored. But now it's gonna get some treatment :P Can't wait to see what's next for it

Roleplay cars :

BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car

• Information