V$ Garage Miyuki

Garage Miyuki
Associate

08 Dec 2019 23:30

*Kyoto, Japan.. 3AM..*

"Cold Winter Morning in Japan, Yet I'm Out Here In The Cold.." I said

*Lights a Cigarette, Takes a Puff*

"At Least My New Ride Is Here, Despite The Fact I've Waited Two Weeks For It!"

*Walking Back Into The Garage, A Multi-Coloured R33 GTR Skyline Stares Me In The Face, Looking Worse For Wear, I Contemplate The First Moves*

Hi. My Name is Ikuri Hanata, Hailing from Kyoto, Japan. I work/own Garage Miyuki in Kyoto and I've been needing a project car and something of my own, working on customer cars and not having something cool yourself gets old. Enter My Bank Account and One Too Many Late Nights, a Multi Coloured R33 Skyline GTR is now sat in my garage, feeling sorry for itself after being neglected for many years and being left to rot (Luckily Rot is minimal but you do get the point).

Both Bumpers Are Insecure And Ideally Want The Bracketry Renewing With Brand New OEM Parts, So I'll Be Adding Those To The Extensive List.

The Paintwork 100% Wants Some Attention, Being Sat In The Hot Japanese Sun During Our Summers Has Seriously Took It's Toll.

The Only Parts I Actually Had Readily Available Didnt Really Fix Any Of The Body Damage But Made It Look Cooler... TEIN Track Coilovers, BBS LM's In 18x10 And Some Michelin Pilot Super Sport 4's *Which Have Stretch Because I Do Like My Cars Low And Fitted*..
This GTR Was and Wasn't Cheap, When You Consider The Significant Exterior Work Needed And Some Engine Work Because The Poor RB is Toast, It Cost Me $8000 (When Pristine Midnight Purple Examples That Are Modified Sell For $42k, It Shows).

I Already Have A Generic Plan That Goes A Little Like This :

Engine - 2JZ-GTE Single Turbo, Running Around 500hp
Suspension - Generic Overhaul, Polybush, Renew Brakes, Stiffer ARB's
Exhaust - Full Custom 4" Downpipe to 3" Pipe To A Kakimoto Backbox
Wheels - Stay as BBS LM's
Interior - Recaro Seats, GTR Rear Seats since i have GTST Rear Seats Fitted :odd:
Exterior Bodykit - Nismo Bumper, S-Tune Front Lip, Mines Mirrors, Carbon Rear Wing Blade and Extension from Nismo 400R.

Thats All I Have For Now. Apart From The Obvious Haha...

The Parts I Had Didnt Cost Me Since I Had Been Gifted Them In Exchange For Some Work On A Car.

Currently My Finances Are:

$25,000 Budget
-$8000 GTR R33

= $17,000

Wait For An Update Soon When It's All One Colour!

Lagano
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 23:52

Ouch that's quite a rough GTR you got there. But if there's no rust it's not bad! Why would you 2JZ swap it though? RB26 is not that hard to find and you'll easily keep the AWD drivetrain with it :)

Garage Miyuki
Associate

08 Dec 2019 23:55

Lagano wrote:
08 Dec 2019 23:52
Ouch that's quite a rough GTR you got there. But if there's no rust it's not bad! Why would you 2JZ swap it though? RB26 is not that hard to find and you'll easily keep the AWD drivetrain with it :)
I’ll Be Honest, I Love The RB26 And Would Ideally Keep The AWD, However, I Want To Be “Different” Hence The 2JZ Conversion. The GTR Is Definitely Rough To Say! Needs Paint And Everything Neatening Up, Once Adobe It’ll Be Clean!

Nightkid
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 01:34

* Sees a BCNR33*
Mmmmm nice
Plans : * 2JZ swap*
A N G E R Y

Honestly i’d suggest to just keep the RB26 and the AWD , the 2JZ is gonna cost you a fortune ( trust me it will ) and you can still be “ OrIgInAl” with some rare RB26 parts ! Anyways welcome on the forums m8 !

Garage Miyuki
Associate

09 Dec 2019 08:49

Nightkid wrote:
09 Dec 2019 01:34
* Sees a BCNR33*
Mmmmm nice
Plans : * 2JZ swap*
A N G E R Y

Honestly i’d suggest to just keep the RB26 and the AWD , the 2JZ is gonna cost you a fortune ( trust me it will ) and you can still be “ OrIgInAl” with some rare RB26 parts ! Anyways welcome on the forums m8 !
If I was gonna keep the RB, I’d be looking at spending a fortune anyway. 90’s JDM legends cost a fortune to modify and keep, Originality is worth doing on something that is special, this is just a trashed R33 with no cool back story. If it was a ridiculously rare variant in some rare colour I would be looking at keeping it as original as possible.

If I find a 2.7/2.8 RB for sale near me I’ll buy that but I am looking for a 2JZ in the meantime

NotPerfect
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 10:04

OwO ayyy another r33 damn i have memories of my s14 which was basically lookin same as your car lol. A 2jz swap owo we had one with a 1jz r33 but that sounds interesting, although i'm more of a rb fan it would be dope. Can't wait for more :D

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

Soju
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 10:26

I like where this is going, and the BCNR has a lot of potential in it ;)

spgtwstd
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 15:50

Nice R33 you got there bro! You know, I actually like the 2JZ swap in the Skyline. Very unique to me. That body looks reallllllly rough, but I believe in you man. Make the R33 2JZ fast, and reliable. Maybe make it a wangan car, like I am going to do to my Ford Ka. Anyway, hope to see some really nice stuff coming from you in the future! :)
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 18:07

R33 GTR look very rough! I'm suggestion kept RB26, or replace N1 RB26DETT.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

09 Dec 2019 19:34

Damn, that GTR looks rough, can't wait for progres. I'm not a fan of 2JZ's but it's your build, am also curios how it will work in R33 chassis

Garage Miyuki
Associate

09 Dec 2019 20:28

NotPerfect wrote:
09 Dec 2019 10:04
OwO ayyy another r33 damn i have memories of my s14 which was basically lookin same as your car lol. A 2jz swap owo we had one with a 1jz r33 but that sounds interesting, although i'm more of a rb fan it would be dope. Can't wait for more :D
I have been thinking about engines, 1.5JZ would be a cool way to go. Best of both the 1J and 2J.. RB26 belongs in the R Chassis but i am looking for reliability and for a cheaper price compared to sky high RB prices. Many thanks for the kind words though!
Soju wrote:
09 Dec 2019 10:26
I like where this is going, and the BCNR has a lot of potential in it ;)
:D
spgtwstd wrote:
09 Dec 2019 15:50
Nice R33 you got there bro! You know, I actually like the 2JZ swap in the Skyline. Very unique to me. That body looks reallllllly rough, but I believe in you man. Make the R33 2JZ fast, and reliable. Maybe make it a wangan car, like I am going to do to my Ford Ka. Anyway, hope to see some really nice stuff coming from you in the future! :)
Thanks! The Body is very rough but shouldnt take too much work! I'm currently working on sanding and prepping for paint. Please do not expect any photos during this process, i want to focus on getting it painted then showing the beauty!
Buzzsaw wrote:
09 Dec 2019 18:07
R33 GTR look very rough! I'm suggestion kept RB26, or replace N1 RB26DETT.
N1 is rare sadly :( Only reason im going JZ is because its cheaper, easier to find and more reliable. RB is my heart however
Sieklo wrote:
09 Dec 2019 19:34
Damn, that GTR looks rough, can't wait for progres. I'm not a fan of 2JZ's but it's your build, am also curios how it will work in R33 chassis
With patience anything can work with anything. That's the beauty of creativity! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say! 2JZ is not comparable to an RB but 2JZ is easier to find and more reliable as ive said many times, Thanks though for your kind words!

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 21:59

Welcome to the community, and what a starter car man! Well yes it's wounded badly but still, it's a GT-R. And oh, don't forget to check the rules.

Contrary to most of the guys here who opposed the 2JZ swap plan (and gaining you a lot of clout points in the process :lol: ), safe so say I'm okay with it since some people has already done it. But then again none has done it into a GT-R so I could understand all the wrath that is going on. Anyways, good luck restoring it to its former glory! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Garage Miyuki
Associate

09 Dec 2019 22:15

BigSmoke wrote:
09 Dec 2019 21:59
Welcome to the community, and what a starter car man! Well yes it's wounded badly but still, it's a GT-R. And oh, don't forget to check the rules.

Contrary to most of the guys here who opposed the 2JZ swap plan (and gaining you a lot of clout points in the process :lol: ), safe so say I'm okay with it since some people has already done it. But then again none has done it into a GT-R so I could understand all the wrath that is going on. Anyways, good luck restoring it to its former glory! :D
Thanks for the warm welcome!
A 2JZ into a GT-R is unheard of, mainly for good reason, but imagine a GTR R34 Getrag somehow mated to a 2JZ or 1.5JZ? Would be sick! Restoring the body will take some time but be so worth it!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 23:36

Booooooiiii, welcome to Vstanced!

Also, nice starter car boi, r33 is love, r33 is life!
About the controversial engine swap, RB's aren't that hard to find, but the jz is a lil cheaper.
If u want, i got an RB26, but it was in a car that i bought that was in the Typhoon Haghibis.
It needs complete rebuild, so if u want it, i gave it to you for free, so you can search an 2.8 stroker kit and the rest of the stuff!

If u want to do the JZ swap, go 4 it, i want to do some controvertial stuff too lol.

Hmu if u need something, take care of urself!
Keep it up!
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

Garage Miyuki
Associate

13 Dec 2019 21:32

Something New In The Garage!

My New Daily.. 1994 BMW E36 320i

This Machine Only Cost Me ‎¥‎330271 or $3020, Bargain If I'm Honest!

I'm Not Gonna Swap The Engine Or Anything, It's My Daily And I Want It Reliable. It Has A Cat Back With a Kakimoto Backbox, Lowered On Coilovers But Its Forgiving On Speedbumps And Potholes. Leather Interior With A/C, 6 CD Changer And Some Other Luxuries.

It Has A Factory LSD But I Am Gonna Weld It Because LSD's Dont Have Instanteous Engagement And I Do Wanna Skid Occasionally!

The R33 Is Painted, Needs Wet Sanding But It's All One Colour! See It Soon!

Finances:
$17,000
- $3,020

= $13,980

spgtwstd
Gangster

13 Dec 2019 21:44

Oh my! That Bimmer is sexy! Looks like someones got 2 keys for da bimmers. Anyway, Keep up the good work, really like what you are doing! :D
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

13 Dec 2019 22:14

OwO ayy damn another 36 looks nice, i have one except it's 316i with sr18. Although mine isn't dailyable lmfao. The paint looks good, the rims aren't too bad either :D

Roleplay cars :

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

14 Dec 2019 02:43

OOOOOOOOOOO, E36!!!
I had a long time ago a 318is coupe, 5 speed, such a fun car despite being 140hp and 4 banger, But your e36 is the 6 banger, so moar fun!
I'm excited to see what you'll do with that thing!
A suggestion, get an used open diff and weld that one, and sell the LSD, so you can get moar money!

Here're some pics of my e36 lol, i bought it for a 500$ beater competition with @BigSmoke and @Lagano (roadtrip from OKC to Topeka, Kansas, then track day, drag strip runs and getting back to OKC) and ended up being pretty good ngl, and i did a pretty stonks move by selling it lol!
Great car! Underpowered, but great!
► Show Spoiler
E36'S got a lot of potential and your car looks pristine, good starting point!
Maybe 2.8 swap? or Jap swap in the future
(you know that i have a flooded and seized rb26 and also a rb25 5 speed gearbox, if u want it to keep the engine and tranny for rebuilding it with like a stroker kit or something like that, you can get the engine 4 free, is taking space in my shop)
Damn, what a nice car, i'm excited to see what you'll end up doing on it!

Keep it up boi!
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

BigSmoke
Gangster

14 Dec 2019 04:05

Tasty daily choice, well done! Well-equipped as well I should say. Should be comfy enough for daily errands and speedy enough to be brought sideways :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

14 Dec 2019 07:58

Ooo new daily E36, and good colour.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Garage Miyuki
Associate

19 Dec 2019 17:46

Thanks for all the kind words for my E36! Means a lot. We should meet up for a Daily Track Thrash? If that is something you all would wanna do? HMU or something..

Back to business.. The R33 is back from paint, or at least finished paint wise. I ran over to the paint shop and checked it out and lemme say one thing.

B E A U T Y

Original my plan for the paint was to keep the black that the shell had, but some photoshops drew me towards Blue. I couldn't say the colour code because I had them match the blue that front bumper was in and that was a done deal.

I've also found an engine! Again much thought and stress deciding if I should follow through with the 2JZ or go RB gave me many sleepless nights. I thought.. Meet in the middle. 1JZ mated to a V160.
I already know that the V160 is a a wider gearbox than the R154 and rarer etc etc. I did some research and noticed that the V160 doesn't have the thrust washer bearing issue that the R154 does when shifting into 1st. I could combat it by running spur gears however, it would cost to have those made. V160 also uses a Electronic Speed Signal VS Mechanical.

RWD GTR? I will buy another to make into a Purist GTR don't worry haha..

spgtwstd
Gangster

19 Dec 2019 17:54

The blue actually looks nice on that car! I'm definitely down to go to a daily track thrash. Maybe when I get my neon done, we can go at it with others! Maybe we could go to someplace like Tsukuba circuit? Anyways, keep up the good content!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

19 Dec 2019 18:40

OwO ayyy a blue 33 damn it looks really nice and you went with a 1jz? uwu sounds like a lots of fun can't wait to see it rollin on it's own :P

Roleplay cars :

BigSmoke
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 03:12

Aaaaaand it's finally here, nice colour choice as well! :D I'd like to see it running on the street just to see people's reaction :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 10:16

As someone who's usually a fan of the toyota JZ engines, and also a fan of the Nissan Skyline GT-R, im rather confused to say the least :lol:
Regardless, interesting engine swap choice there. and the blue looks really good as everyone is saying!

• Information