V$ -stallion-'s RP

Soju
Gangster

I like how the R33 looks! Great job!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

R33 getting proper loved, great job buddy!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Japonic
Associate

uuu, it looks aggressive. I love it. ;)
-stallion-
Gangster

SURPRIZE, SURPRIZE!! The Daily is done(kinda)!
As you guys know, I bought some parts for my wannabe Godzilla ;) and they fit veery nicely! But, there's a little (yet big) surprize that I haven't told you about yet. The whole story is: i bought some parts via STS, and the expected time to arrive was like a week (i ordered them during the week, and they needed to arrive Monday) and they did indeed arrive Monday, but I was too busy planning things out, and studying, so I forgot to let you guys know that I have installed them. The Monday the parts arrived, I installed them, but i posted like 2 weeks later. That is because of the fact that, during my inactivity I FINALLY RESPRAYED THE ECR33and the photos i posted 2 days ago, were taken 2 WEEKS AGO, and i'm so exited to show the final result!! There are some minor body parts that i need to buy, so the car suits my taste perfectly :lol: . The details that are new to the car are: The paint (duhh, approximately 1500V$, not bad), 2 fender blinkers that were missing (10 V$ each = 20V$), i tinted the windows (back windshield, and the small ones on the sides = 10V$, and yes, they're legal :lol: :lol: , and i removed the stickers.The final thing is that I got 1 more caliper for each 2 disks in front, and they were something like 700V$, but the braking force now is unreal!!) Hope you enjoy it, maybe this Christmas I will get some new parts, maybe something major (who knows).
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 15-59-56.png
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 15-59-56.png (3.26 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
I'm getting more and more attached to this beauty, and thank god this colour is nothing very bright.
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-00-34.png
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-00-34.png (2.98 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
Dat ass tho' :twisted: :lol: :oops:
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-01-34.png
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-01-34.png (3.24 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
The new set of calipers, not that they look nice, but they perform double :lol: :lol:
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-02-26.png
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-02-26.png (3.31 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-03-02.png
StreetLegal_Redline 2019-12-08 16-03-02.png (3.76 MiB) Viewed 6747 times
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by -stallion- on 08 Dec 2019 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Lagano
Gangster

Looks so much better now! Grey might seem a bit boring to some but like you said, it's not too bright and it fits the car pretty well.
(V$500 is too low for a full respray though, unless you painted it with rattle cans lol)
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy finally you repainted it and damn does it look nice. Oh a double calipers in front? That's not the usual but i like it although if it's a daily with a stock sr do you really need it rn? Unless you're going big power uwu
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Ayeee, I agree with Lagano 500 V$ are too low for respray useless if it rattle can paint, I don't think you do really need double calipers
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Solid color selection for the R33, looks sleek and well done! Now it's ready to hit the streets.....looking forward to see it running! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
-stallion-
Gangster

Buzzsaw wrote:
08 Dec 2019 16:40
Ayeee, I agree with Lagano 500 V$ are too low for respray useless if it rattle can paint, I don't think you do really need double calipers
I have edited the post, and it was 500 because i searched for a full respray in my country and it was smth like 500.
BigSmoke wrote:
08 Dec 2019 17:27
Solid color selection for the R33, looks sleek and well done! Now it's ready to hit the streets.....looking forward to see it running! :D
Thanks bro! It really wasn't a hard choice, this colour. But i figured out that for a daily, I don't want a flashy colour, or a complex livery. Just wanted...... a daily ;)
-stallion-
Gangster

:?: :?: Tonight i'm pretty bored, and wanted to ask all you guys some questions. Some are RP, and some are real-life related. :?: :?:
1. Does the VStanced community have a Discord Server, or another type of communication, besides the chat?
2. I'm gonna buy 2 more parts for my daily, and next year (yeah, you heard me, next year) i'm gonna do my best and buy anotherproject car. And the question is, what project car should I go for? I don't really want a unique one, but i still don't want the most used one.
3. What are your guys' source of mods, besides VStanced and the archives?
Japonic
Associate

I like the new color. ;)
Nightkid
Gangster

The new color looks pretty good but double caliper setup on the front might be a little overkill :)
BigSmoke
Hitman

-stallion- wrote:
08 Dec 2019 19:23
:?: :?: Tonight i'm pretty bored, and wanted to ask all you guys some questions. Some are RP, and some are real-life related. :?: :?:
1. Does the VStanced community have a Discord Server, or another type of communication, besides the chat?
2. I'm gonna buy 2 more parts for my daily, and next year (yeah, you heard me, next year) i'm gonna do my best and buy anotherproject car. And the question is, what project car should I go for? I don't really want a unique one, but i still don't want the most used one.
3. What are your guys' source of mods, besides VStanced and the archives?
1. No, we don't have a Discord server iirc but we do have an FB group. Just scroll down and click the FB logo on the right to get there (the left one is the FB page). Keep in mind that the discussions aren't just limited to SLRR, there are quite a lot of Forza, NFS, GTAO and MTA players as well. And of course, not everyone does roleplays

2. Just pick whatever you want.......or just go crazy and buy something unusual or outright bonkers :D Just browse real world used car websites to give you an idea, or try to browse various forms of motorsports and car culture

3. Google is our best friend.

Visit my RP HERE!
spgtwstd
Gangster

Nice paint job on that ECR33! You know, I just got a hold of my own ECR33 as well. That grey may look boring to some people, but to me, that looks hella sick! Double calipers, I have no experience of so I can't tell you if they are good or bad. And for the project car, depending on your budget... I say go for something like a Supra or an Impreza! I haven't seen anyone do an Impreza yet, so that would be cool. Keep up the good work! Maybe as of next year we could hook up and rip the streets with the ECR33s!!! Have a good holiday. :)
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
-stallion-
Gangster

ROADTRIP ALERT!!!
You guys know that I said something about a project car that i'll buy next year? Yeah... forget about it, I'm buying it this weekend!!!! SOOO HYPED about it, and this one is gonna be one hell of a drifter, trust me. I'll do my best and verify anything that is needed when buying a used car. If you guys know any common problems for 180sx s tell me about them now, so I can put some money away to repair those. I think that the car is in a rather good condition, and it's price is ok for my budget. I was concerned about the chassis being bent or smth, but it looks ok from the photos tho. The rims are going to be removed, and i'm gonna buy smth better and nicer for this beauty! At first, I wanted to buy a Honda, an EK or an EG, but I didn't think that a Civic would sit nicely next to a huge R33, and for my first project car I figured out I wanna do a drifter, just for the fact that I wanna learn some drifting, and I fell more comfortable in my own car. The car's specs are:
---Stock SR20DET, stock running gear, maybe will remove the second caliper on the R33 in the future, and put them on the drifter
---Cut springs to fit those blitzies, and to make the car a little more 'aggressive'
---263.000km
The plans I have with the car:
---Transform it into a drifting beast, putting one hell of a livery on it, and MORE POWEEERR
---Put a BIG audio system for some banging tunes, eurobeat will be in the first place tho :lol: :lol:
---Change the rims with something... not so deep dish, maybe some TE s
Screenshot (118).png
Screenshot (118).png (497.94 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
The price of it is 580k yen( almost 5.3k V$)
Screenshot (119).png
Screenshot (119).png (530.68 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
Screenshot (121).png
Screenshot (121).png (503.58 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
Screenshot (122).png
Screenshot (122).png (473.64 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
And by the way, my dear friend NotPerfect bought my SR20DE that I had on my R33 at first, and that's why I'm going on a trip. And i'm not going with my R33, just because maybe I come home with my new drifter, who knows. Maybe NotPerfect will post smth on his rp about some drifting action tomorrow.(SHOUTOUT TO HIM FOR ALL THE RESEARCH DONE :oops: ) :lol: :twisted:
What do you guys think about the car, is it a good deal or not? And if you have some 180sx parts laying somewhere, don't hesitate and ask me if I need some :D
Last edited by -stallion- on 14 Dec 2019 13:04, edited 2 times in total.
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy man damn the 180 is clean who sourced you that? kappa Lookin forward for some skiddies with ya. Just look for some rust and i guess you're gonna be set just yk the usual
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Boiiii, nice 180! Check the rust and the electrical system, s chassis are notorious for problems with those things, check the engine for the classic rocker arm problem and check if the car wasn't flooded (typhoon haghibis), i'm rebuilding an S14 that was in that hurricane, and trust me, is not cheap, with that money i could get a newish bmw but hey, passion over status lol.
If it's good, get it!

And about the r33, looks nice, but that dual caliper at front...

Usually, dual calipers are for the rear for rwd cars with hydraulic ebrake's or handbrakes of supercars like the Viper SRT10 that uses a separate 1 piston caliper system for the handbrake.
At front a dual caliper is more expensive, useless and overkill, with 6 piston calipers at front, 4 at rear and big slotted and drilled rotors you're perfect!
At dual caliper at rear is useful for a hydro ebrake for drifting and keeping the 4 caliper setup intact.

Anyway, you do you!
Keep it up!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
BigSmoke
Hitman

If you're going for touge or grip sesh, an EG or EK would be a good thing to own, and I think it'll do just fine sitting beside an R33. But if you're going to drift instead of course an S-Chassis is a definite (though not the only) answer, and of course you still can bring it to a touge session :D

And yes, Franklin is correct, dual caliper at the front is overkill at best. At this point you'll just gonna completely lock the front wheels everytime you turn around as you brake, which you generally don't want to happen at high speed, or even rip the front tyres as you lock the front wheels. Or god forbid, you might as well slam them into the nearest wall after you lock those front wheels. Sure, pulse braking instead of trail braking would help, but then again the possibility of ripping the tyres remains there, and it's not ideal when you have to brake in a quick sequence of corners. Even GT cars or even Formula 1 cars (yes, they aren't drift cars, but point is they're much faster) only got one brake caliper at front, though ofc the Formula 1 ones has titanic sized brake caliper. You can see them in the spoiler:
► Show Spoiler
Since your R33 is a drifter as well(?) aside from being a daily, a viable solution is of course put one set of them in the back to make the rear of the car swing faster as you initiate a drift (though ofc be careful, it might swing too quick for you), or.......yup, just remove it and install them to the 180 :D

Moving on to the wheel side.........R33 GT-R stockies are a popular choice for 180s, as well as your usual TE37s and RPF1s. If you want that true 90s look though, classic SSRs are always the best formula to do it :D

Visit my RP HERE!
-stallion-
Gangster

ROADTRIP ALMOST DONEIn half an hour I will arrive in Utsunomiya, in Japan, at NotPerfect's house to deliver the red top SR20DE. But the second reason that i'm going there is to see a new project car, a Nissan 180sx, that he(N.P) sourced me, and helped me talk to this man. btw, it's raining at Nikko Circuit, that means double the tyre life, and more fun with our cars. The trip was veery long and tiring, but it's worth the wait. Will definitely do some photos with the ne36 and the 180, and we will drift together.
Screenshot (141).png
Screenshot (141).png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 6591 times
---I was very thankful for the comfortable ride this man gave me---
Screenshot (142).png
Screenshot (142).png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 6591 times
---The next exit is the 'last checkpoint' till my destination.
-stallion-
Gangster

My trip took longer than expected, but it was worth the wait. I still have the engine in the Estima, and i'm gonna deliver it later, because my friend is busy right now. I was talking to NotPerfect the morning I arrived so we can see when we meet, and we decided to wait a little, so we can get our plans straight. During the time I was waiting, I figured out that the last time I talked to the owner of the 180, he said that today he is at work all night, so if I arrive in the morning, doesn't matter how early, I can give him a call and he'd come with the car. And that is what I've done, I called him, and we met at a drive-thru's parking lot, and he came way faster than I was expecting, and he took me by surprise.The car looks a lot better than the photos, and that weird front bumper doesn't look as weird in person.
---The car sits on a nice and shiny(not like the photos, maybe he took care of them when he found out I wanna buy the car)
---Bridgestone Potenza, 80/75% treads
---Bilstein B14 Coilovers, and Bilstein B14 PSS Springs
---Stock SR20DET (another one in the family), another filthy 'sport' air filter, that needs to be changed
---Bride Gias 2 seats
---Nardo Grey Deep Steering Wheel
---Vertex Shifter Knob
---Custom 'infotainment' System, just what I needed for my eurobeat needs :lol:
---Stock Exhaust System
---Pop-up Headlights with 'SleepyEye' preset ;)( and it can wink too lmao)
Here comes my new babyyy!!!
Screenshot (146).png
Screenshot (146).png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
The rims look soooo shiny!!!
Screenshot (147).png
Screenshot (147).png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
And the coilovers fitted on this are mint!
Screenshot (149).png
Screenshot (149).png (2.52 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
*static gang*
Screenshot (150).png
Screenshot (150).png (2.2 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
The bone stock SR20DET, with stock strut bar, stock internals, but all 4 sparkplugs were changed
Screenshot (161).png
Screenshot (161).png (2.5 MiB) Viewed 6579 times
Screenshot (162).png
Screenshot (162).png (2.46 MiB) Viewed 6579 times
These Bride's look great with the all black interior
Screenshot (153).png
Screenshot (153).png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
(i couldn't find the exact same wheel as irl, but this is a close replica)
Screenshot (154).png
Screenshot (154).png (2.38 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
Screenshot (156).png
Screenshot (156).png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
Screenshot (157).png
Screenshot (157).png (2.25 MiB) Viewed 6585 times
And yes!! This is it, my new project car(i feel like I said that too many times lol, but I'm extremely happy). I bought it for 580.000K yen(5.3kV$, and for how it looks, it's a great price, personally) I didn't check for any chassis damage and/or rust damage, but he said that he knows a good mechanic nearby, and if I buy it and I find those types of damage, he will give my money back. What a kind man!! And that's what I did, but i'll let you guys know about it later tonight, and about my meeting with NotPerfect.(he said that on nikko circuit it rains, and he's taking out his ne36 and we're gonna have some fun!! :oops: :lol: :lol: )
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

That 180 is nice and clean! Wonder what it will turn out to be, knowing it is going to be a drifter. Just an idea, maybe make it a sileighty? Anyway, keep up the good work bro!
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO yoo the trip was wild and damn that 180 is clean you really got a nice deal for it hopefully it'll serve you well. Honestly i didn't even notice at first that these are blitzes just thought they're some random rims :P
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Welp, that's Tokyo traffic for you, it's quite crowded almost all the time :lol: but once you go off the city limits, traffic is pretty much fine.
And well done on the purchase, it's indeed looks healthy and ready to rip! And with that audio kit you can already tick the audio checklist :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
-stallion-
Gangster

BIG UPDATE alert!
2 weeks ago, I went to Utsunomiya to see a 180sx, that I actually bought during that night. After that, I met with my boi @NotPerfect at his friend's garage to check the for for rust spots and all those things. Meanwhile, during my car check, he suggested me to see his 'fake Type-X' 180sx, and when I saw it, believe me, I kinda fell in love wiht the Type-X bodykit, so I decided that the next mod will be a Type-X related one. But he surprised me, and he told me that the bodykit will be mine for free, but it didn't stop there, I made him a discount too for the engine. Later that night, we went to Nikko Circuit to have some fun. I couldn't believe that his NE36 has almost the same powah as my WIP Drifter. We had fun until midnight, and then it was time for some fun at home. He gave me the bodykit, I helped him install the engine, and everybody was happy after all. When I saw all of his cars aligned in the garage, it was like a dream come true, to see such JDM cars in my friends garage.
Screenshot (164).png
Screenshot (164).png (2.64 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---Our cars together look sooo nice, even tho the NE looks way more nicer than my starter---
Screenshot (172).png
Screenshot (172).png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
Screenshot (173).png
Screenshot (173).png (2.51 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---These are my first successful drifts with the 180---
Now it's time to install the kit on the car. Because of the fact that his 180 has been sitting for a long time on the garage, the parts are yellowed a bit, but it's no big deal.
Screenshot (177).png
Screenshot (177).png (2.7 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---The kit consists in: Type-X Spoiler, Type-X Valances, and Type-X Middle Part thingy lmao---
Screenshot (178).png
Screenshot (178).png (2.67 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---Middle part, done!---
Screenshot (179).png
Screenshot (179).png (2.6 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---Valances, on!
Screenshot (180).png
Screenshot (180).png (2.41 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
--- And spoiler, all in!
Now the car is looking a little more nicer, not bone stock tho, and believe me, next to the R33, it's nice!

Arriving home!! An 8hr drive with a 180sx that has 3xxhp, and new tires, but veery stiff suspension, it's not boring at all. I managed to see other Nissans roll by me, but I couldn't get my 'hands dirty' with a newly bought car. Especially that I don't know it very well either.
Screenshot (181).png
Screenshot (181).png (2.31 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---My baby is waiting patiently for it's new friend to come!---
Screenshot (183).png
Screenshot (183).png (3.21 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
Screenshot (185).png
Screenshot (185).png (2.86 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
---Ughh, I can't believe my eyes!! I HAVE TWO CARS IN MY GARAGE! Hopefully soon i'll move somewhere a little bigger, cuz I've got big plans for next year!

Third update in a row!
MY widebody fenders have arrived, and they look nice af! For a drift car, and for better handling mainly this is a very good mod. I'm not going to do anything to the 180 nor the R33 in the next month or so,because me and NotPerfect have some plans with a car, and it's gonna be something out of this world!!
► Show Spoiler
Screenshot (204).png
Screenshot (204).png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
Screenshot (205).png
Screenshot (205).png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 5974 times
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy you really got a hang of drifting pretty fast though that's really good, and the 180 looks so nice next to 33 and by itself. Ah and the widebody she's lookin dope. Stoked af for our project lol :P