KJRB's Revamps/WIPs

KJRB
Associate

02 Oct 2019 08:23

Hi so I'm new to the modding scene. But I'm not new to Vstanced or SLRR. On the old site, I went by Porsche911man(Because i didn't have any other ideas for names lol). I've been in the community since 2011, but never really participated till 2013 at least i think. I fell in love with SLRR because of the amount of detail the game had and i liked modding it. However, over time i started noticing and downloaded mods that were broken, messy, and caused lots of crashing. So i started off with just re-scripting cars and engines and when i finally got the powerful enough hardware I decided I wanted to convert cars for SLRR. My first car WAS going to be a R32(Since RCD had her BNR33&adnan with his R34), but then I gave it 2nd thought and figured before i touched something that EVERYONE would want, I decided to hone my skills. So my first mod(It's more of a Revamp/Revision) will be the original GDB pack by street(xx)[I think that's the author's name, but whatevs]. Here are my plans for it: Use better materials(RCD's), re-script it so different variants will spawn(With surprise models), add new parts(From J2, NFSS2, and FM4), custom make my own parts(It's more of a frankenstein, but it'll include LED head&tailights from different FM/FH cars along with parts from GTAV's Sultan RS), add a fully working interior with glows(for both LHD&RHD, sorta done at least the RHD), and make physics from scratch.
There's a picture on the last update(I don't know much how this new site really works and i don't know what the max is for attaching images. It hasn't shown me.)I have on the model. I'm currently working on the door sills for all of the doors.

nikomiku
Associate

02 Oct 2019 16:59

Seems promising. But wouldn't be better to do it from scratch?

BTW, fix the image. ;)

Buzzsaw
Gangster

02 Oct 2019 17:57

Seen promised about your plan, remap R32 would be nice since they have issues.

Btw, photo wasn't work. It said;
"Google Drive
You need permission"

Try photo hosting like ImgBB, that I am using it.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13063

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's History owner of vehicle.
► Show Spoiler

KJRB
Associate

02 Oct 2019 19:08

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to upload a better screenshot from there. And I was gonna do it from scratch, but the person who originally made it still had a pretty decent base. It had lots of potential, but lacked the materials and scripting skills or perhaps he was lazy. Plus, his pack had a STI wagon, which'll be revamped as well. https://ibb.co/vxZRTZv

Buzzsaw
Gangster

02 Oct 2019 20:04

The photo code is:
[ img ] DIRECT LINK HERE [ /img ]

Add direct link (like .png, .jpg, etc at end of link) middle of img code.
(without space)

They can found at photo button
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13063

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's History owner of vehicle.
► Show Spoiler

KJRB
Associate

02 Oct 2019 21:58

I hope I fixed it for the 3rd time lol. I don't wann spam the same picture in the forums

Jesus Christ
The Godfathers

02 Oct 2019 22:05

Haha still no! Needs to be direct link to the picture e.g. vstanced.com/example/pic.jpg and then img tags around it :)
    Why be a KING when you can be a GOD?!

• Information