V$ OleAasgaard's RolePlay

SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Drive with f**ked suspension, I dare you :lol:.
Just joking, it good looking Volvo with need proper care and loved.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Niatross
Gangster

Volvo's are a pretty rare sight here nowadays
Makes it only more interesting to see another one now! Stoked to see what you got in store for it :lol:
OleAasgaard
Associate

mastro wrote:
26 Apr 2020 18:30
Oh nice :D Will be fun to see the progress on the brick :)
Not going to crazy, but will be a fun build! And defiantly something you don't see everyday :D
SimplifyHerb wrote:
26 Apr 2020 20:42
Drive with f**ked suspension, I dare you :lol:.
Just joking, it good looking Volvo with need proper care and loved.
If i get an engine before fixing the suspension, i might :lol: Well... at least for a test drive :p
Niatross wrote:
27 Apr 2020 14:55
Volvo's are a pretty rare sight here nowadays
Makes it only more interesting to see another one now! Stoked to see what you got in store for it :lol:
I find it a bit weird that its so few people here building Volvo's, might be hard to find? i don't know :?:
But it brings a lot more attention to the one's that actually build them ofc.. :D

Finances:
Total: 5580V$
Weekly paycheck: +415V$

New Total: 5995V$
Petrolhead - Backcountry Sledder - Heavy Equipment Operator
Roleplay
OleAasgaard
Associate

UPDATE

Volvo 940
I have got my hands on a donor car, with an engine! This is also a 1991 940GLT, so it got the same engine as my car used to have (2.3L 16V) This one is missing its intake manifold, but that is no problem.. It also got a 5-speed M47 transmission in good shape, and some nice 15" wheels! Looks like some Rial Mesh or something :)

Will part out the rest of this car when i have got the engine and gearbox out if anyone is interested in parts!
Doors and fenders is in used but good condition, same with the interior (Beige)

Going to do some maintenance work to the engine before putting it in my car :D

Did also find a guy selling used front and rear white indicators for the 940, had to buy them :lol: Can't stand the stock inticators :P
Other than that, nothing much have happened..
Of course i had to put the Mesh rims on the car, looks a lot better already :D

Nissan S14

while i was searching the interweb's for an engine for the 940, i had some time to do some work to the SR20!

And i have to say, this was time and money WELL spent, event tho its not done and actually driveable at the time :lol: Ofc. i have test driven it, but its still missing the exhaust so its FREAKIN LOUD :o
I bet my neighbors hate me and my loud cars :lol:

Did an relatively easy upgrade, but with an potential to be something great in the future!..
Changed out the old stock turbo and exhaust manifold with an custombuildt high mount manifold and a Garret GT2871R, with it i got an new intercooler with 3" piping and a 3" high mount downpipe! :D
Did just a small test drive, with some small pull's since its missing the rest of the exhaust.. But from that test drive, i really felt the difference in power!

Before

Started removing air filter and intercooler piping

Forgot to take a picture after removing the exhaust manifold, but this is with the new one mounted

Turbo and Downpipe in, had to paint the trumped in the same color as the valve cover :lol:

All done, intercooler and piping mounted (No, its not a Nismo Intercooler! Its just painted) Also removed the spark plug cover, looks so much better without it :D

Hope to get my exhaust soon, and eventually do a dyno run

Finances:
Old Total: 5995V$
Garret GT2871R: -950V$ incl. oil lines
Custom high mount exhaust manifold:- 200V$
Intercooler W/piping: -275V$
3" Downpipe: -175V$
Volvo 940 Donor car: -480V$
Used Indicators: -95V$

New Total: 3820V$
Roleplay
spgtwstd
Gangster

Looks like I am late to the game, but welcome to the forums man. Love that S14 you are building, and that volvo as well. Man does that suspension need look sweet! Can't wait to hear that thing purr.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
mastro
Associate

The mesh rims fits nice on the volvo.
If you need help sourcing parts to the volvo, lmk :)
Nice upgrades for the s14.
OleAasgaard
Associate

spgtwstd wrote:
29 Apr 2020 23:31
Looks like I am late to the game, but welcome to the forums man. Love that S14 you are building, and that volvo as well. Man does that suspension need look sweet! Can't wait to hear that thing purr.
Starting to really like the S14 myself to, a bit weird getting used to seeing a Nissan standing in the driveway instead of only Volvo's :lol:
mastro wrote:
30 Apr 2020 13:10
The mesh rims fits nice on the volvo.
If you need help sourcing parts to the volvo, lmk :)
Nice upgrades for the s14.
I think they fits the car really well, might go for some 16" or 17" later. But until then, these will do just fine :D
I'll contact you if there is some parts i can't find :D
Roleplay
Wickedz!
Associate

with all these great volvos coming out of from this place I think they are earning something on me, good luck on your new car!
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

BigSmoke
Hitman

Great progress on the Volvo, yeah these mesh wheels blends nicely with the car :D As for the donor Volvo, if you don't feel like keeping it, you can always put it up at the Cars or Parts classifieds (Well, it's a car, but not entirely complete and used for part outs after all). And yes, crystal white lights are much better for the looks :)

Great progress on the S14 as well, but boi get some exhausts before you scored yourself protests from your neighbours :lol: And oh, my man @Niatross can hook you up with actual, legit Nismo parts if you want ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
OleAasgaard
Associate

Wickedz! wrote:
30 Apr 2020 16:54
with all these great volvos coming out of from this place I think they are earning something on me, good luck on your new car!
No one can resist a well built Volvo :lol:
BigSmoke wrote:
30 Apr 2020 17:19
Great progress on the Volvo, yeah these mesh wheels blends nicely with the car :D As for the donor Volvo, if you don't feel like keeping it, you can always put it up at the Cars or Parts classifieds (Well, it's a car, but not entirely complete and used for part outs after all). And yes, crystal white lights are much better for the looks :)

Great progress on the S14 as well, but boi get some exhausts before you scored yourself protests from your neighbours :lol: And oh, my man @Niatross can hook you up with actual, legit Nismo parts if you want ;)
Thanks! Yeah, i like the classic "bbs look". So these is just perfect for now :D
I`ll have to see what to do with the donor car, sell it? Part it? Racecar maybe? :P

S14 is coming together nicely! waiting for the exhaust, ordered the parts, and got a friend of mine who is a welder to weld it together :D hope to get it mounted very soon.

As for the Nismo parts, i will keep that in mind thanks :D
Roleplay
BigSmoke
Hitman

OleAasgaard wrote:
01 May 2020 12:05
I`ll have to see what to do with the donor car, sell it? Part it? Racecar maybe? :P
Oh hey, turning it into a drift car like what @mastro did with his Volvo seems to be a good idea. Or perhaps you can turn it into a simple grip track car instead :D

Visit my RP HERE!
OleAasgaard
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
01 May 2020 17:07
OleAasgaard wrote:
01 May 2020 12:05
Oh hey, turning it into a drift car like what @mastro did with his Volvo seems to be a good idea. Or perhaps you can turn it into a simple grip track car instead :D
Both drifter and grip is good ideas, i have to do some thinking :lol:
Roleplay
spgtwstd
Gangster

Why don't you make it a budget triple threat car?
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
OleAasgaard
Associate

UPDATE

Got some stuff done on the S14 this weekend!

In my last post i showed you guys the engine upgrades i did to the SR20, and that i were still missing the exhaust.. Well, the exhaust i finished and mounted on the car now :D And it sound AWESOME!!
Had a friend of mine to weld it together to minimize the chance of exhaust leaks and easier assembly/disassembly :)

Full 3" exhaust all the way from the turbo, and a 4" fart can in the back :P

Finally i can actually drive the car again without the fear of losing my hearing or my neighbors calling the police :lol:
The latest upgrades on the engine have made a huge difference, runs great and making some decent power without it being completely hopeless do use as a daily driver :P

I also bought a set of Bride seats for better "comfort", and a Nardi steering wheel!

Bought the seats used from a friend who were parting out his old drifter after spinning out hitting the sand pretty hard resulting in twisting the chassis on the car :shock:

Pretty sad since it was a really fun car, 940 Estate 2JZ Big Turbo, Full Coilovers drifter!

Fresh pic's of the S14 :D

And yeah.. It's sitting on some 18x10" TE37's, painted in same pink as valve cover and calipers.. Bought them without tires, so i just moved the tires from the MK18's over to these. Got just a little stretch, since the MK18's is 18x8,5" and i used 235/35-18 tires on them :P

Not much happening to the 940GLT atm.. still waiting for some parts to arrive, hoping to get them in the end of this week :)

Finances:
Old Total: 3820V$
Weekly Paycheck: +470V$
Exhaust Parts: -320V$
Payment for welding: 2 x 6pack beer = -40V$
Nardi Steering wheel w/hub: -150V$
Used Bride Seats: :250V$
Used TE37's w/o tires: -500V$
New Total: 3030V$
Roleplay
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

BOY! Black and pink looook grrrrr-eat!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
mastro
Associate

Nice upgrades!
That 945 looks interesting :D
spgtwstd
Gangster

Damn the S14 is coming along real nice. Love the black and pink on it. I heard of an S14 body kit off of the used parts if you are interested. It is from someone I've known on here for a while. But, that is your choice. Overall, going to love the S14, and hoping to see that volvo moving.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
OleAasgaard
Associate

SimplifyHerb wrote:
06 May 2020 12:54
BOY! Black and pink looook grrrrr-eat!
Yeah, its a great color combo :D
mastro wrote:
06 May 2020 13:28
Nice upgrades!
That 945 looks interesting :D
Got some more pic's i can post later, really mean machine. To bad it's a lost cause, will be to expensive to straighten it out..
spgtwstd wrote:
06 May 2020 14:46
Damn the S14 is coming along real nice. Love the black and pink on it. I heard of an S14 body kit off of the used parts if you are interested. It is from someone I've known on here for a while. But, that is your choice. Overall, going to love the S14, and hoping to see that volvo moving.
Thanks, black&pink is a really nice color combo :D
I not sure if i should go full hot boi, or keep it "stock".
Some of the roads here is bad, and it already scrapes the stock lip, so its something i have to think about :P

Volvo will be a mean and thirsty daily when it gets "done" :lol:
Roleplay
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

DANG BRO! those whips look amazing!
the s14 with that contrast, the color combo is spot on
and the monster, that volvo is lookin great!

btw, if u still have the donor, hmu, i want it for some crazy ideas hmmm
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Lagano
Gangster

Looks like someone had a lot of fun with that S14! :lol: I think pink wheels look a bit silly but it surely makes them pop out, and yeah sometimes it can be a really nice combo with a black paintjob. Too bad about your mate's drift car but since he's parting it out grab as much as you can for your Volvo (or both of them)!
BigSmoke
Hitman

Solid work on the S14 as usual :D While it's a bit odd to see a TE37 in pink, I should admit it's absolutely an interesting and neat combo, considering many drifters also run bright-colored wheels. And welp, what happened to your friend's Volvo is quite unfortunate indeed. Hope he can either fix it or grab a new car in the meantime ;)
OleAasgaard
Associate

FranklinAnderson wrote:
06 May 2020 23:22
DANG BRO! those whips look amazing!
the s14 with that contrast, the color combo is spot on
and the monster, that volvo is lookin great!

btw, if u still have the donor, hmu, i want it for some crazy ideas hmmm
Yeah thanks :D

Give me an offer for the donor car, Missing front bumper, hood, engine and transmission.. other than that its mostly complete. :) beige interior..
Lagano wrote:
07 May 2020 13:41
Looks like someone had a lot of fun with that S14! :lol: I think pink wheels look a bit silly but it surely makes them pop out, and yeah sometimes it can be a really nice combo with a black paintjob. Too bad about your mate's drift car but since he's parting it out grab as much as you can for your Volvo (or both of them)!
Will you believe me if i told you the clutch slipped? :lol:
The pink details is mostly to make it stand out from the croud, but i also like the bright color with the black :D
Thinking about giving him an offer on the coilovers, would be a nice upgrade from the stock suspension :lol:
BigSmoke wrote:
07 May 2020 16:16
Solid work on the S14 as usual :D While it's a bit odd to see a TE37 in pink, I should admit it's absolutely an interesting and neat combo, considering many drifters also run bright-colored wheels. And welp, what happened to your friend's Volvo is quite unfortunate indeed. Hope he can either fix it or grab a new car in the meantime ;)
I`m glad you like it :D Pink is for attention, and an little tribute for the pink ribbon association.. Because we all love them titties :lol: :lol:

Will be to expensive to straighten it out, the car is simply not worth it.. but luckily for him, he got an s13 chassis too.. so i guess he will be back on track again soon :P
Will try to help him out as much as i can :D
Roleplay
OleAasgaard
Associate

UPDATE

Not much, but just a small update on the Volvo :)

Yesterday after work i got the engine and transmission mounted in the 940, had a friend over helping me. The engine bay of these car is enormous so putting the block w/ cylinder head and trans in is pretty easy and straight forward :D
while mounting the engine, i got at text from the post office! Christmas came early this year :D So we made sure the engine were properly in place and tightened the engine/transmission mounts, and then we took off in his car to get my parts..

mot much work left before i can start it up, hoping to get the rest of the parts mounted this weekend :D

He drives a bone stock Volvo 242GL, really nice car actually! (same guy who got the 940drifter)
After picking up my parts at the post office, we went to meet up with some other friends :)

Volvo 242 Turbo, Volvo 855 T-5R and a Volvo 760 Turbo, the Volvo community here is pretty big so a lot of my friends also drives Volvo's.
This Volvo 760 Turbo is just so awesome! B230ET engine (182hp stock) with M47 5-speed manual, Coilovers in the front and a multi link rear end 8-)
And the 242GL we went in, won't be stock for long i guess :lol:
Roleplay
Niatross
Gangster

your friends' Volvos look to be in excellent shape! Especially that 855-TR
Lovely stuff indeed
And also good to see your own Volvo build is progressing nicely :D
BigSmoke
Hitman

Wow there are a lot of clean Volvos out there, I love every single of them! :D Particularly my eyes are set on the 850 and 242 Turbo, looks mild and clean. Perfect eye candies indeed ;)

Visit my RP HERE!