V$ Crazy88 Roleplay

Crazy88
Associate

GUESS WHO'S BACK BABY

In the words of The Big Boss "kept you waiting huh", I'm back after a year long hiatus, your boy is back.

For the uninitiated the name's Nathan, I hoard rims and do crazy shit with cars, and I'm extremely terrible with money, and I currently reside in Atlanta Georgia, that's all you need to know for now.

Unfortunately I'm way to lazy to refresh everyone on where I left off last time I was here I'm just hyped to get this new chapter of my financial sorrows going, but here's a brief overview of what's past and present.

.....previously on Nathan's money pit's...

I owned an SRT Cherokee, Toyota Supra and recently (at the time) just purchased a R33 GTS-T

And I just converted my FC from hotboi spec to shyboi spec after spending an obscene amount of money rebuilding the engine...oh and on a set of Blitz rims.

So what's going on now?

Well a lot has changed in a year, the RX7 and Cherokee are long gone, yes I sold Barda, I tearfully had to let them go to cover some outstanding payments, I really couldn't afford to keep em, luckily enough I was however able to keep my two favorite rides, unfortunately I did have to part one out for, financial reasons:

The Supra has got a underhauled, slightly, originally being built to be a track vehicle for time attack events with inspiration from Soju, during my hiatus the car pretty much sat in the yard, and when I saw that it's glorious aero, massive Endless brakes and body kit won't feel the dense air of a track day, I parted her out back to street status, sold almost the whole Ridox kit, racing buckets and threw back on the stock pieces. I also had her detuned a bit, having a car that is on kill mode at key turn was a bit scary so I had the power reigned in to around to 500WHP a far ways from the previous 885WHP, had the dual exhaust put back to 1 with a baffle system in place, but make no mistake, she might have been domesticated, but it'll kill me if I mess around with it.

And also the R Dirty 3 GTS-T, which has gone through an upgrade of it's own, well cosmetically but barely, I had a whole thing planned but it's pretty much mechanically the same car I picked up from Japanese Classics a year ago.

But to recap, BN Sport's kit (The car came with it when I bought it originally), 18" Garson Ryugi's on Stretched Falkens, Moulded Fender Flares, Carbon Wing Deck and Lip, D Max Hood, BC Racing Coilovers, um I can't even remember what the mirrors are but those too. Oh and all coming together painted in Millennium Jade one of my favorite colors ever, since I was basically left with two of the most unpractical cars ever this was pretty much my daily driver.

What's Next

You tell me..................what do you think ?

Wickedz!
Associate

WOW , i never meet you , but wow (gain) , nice cars dude , hope to se that shyboi be hotaf again!
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

BigSmoke
Hitman

Yooooo where have you been these days man? Welcome back! It's quite saddening to see the FC going away, but I'm glad you've stayed to the righteous path of @Soju's Supra tuning :D I absolutely love it on both forms, well done! Detuning it shouldn't be a huge problem, it still stays savage and awesome in my heart ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy you're bacc and the cars still bang but sadly rx7 and cherokee got sold ;c But you have the sick 33
► Show Spoiler
Soju
Gangster

Welcome back! It's a bummer the FC and the Jeep is gone, but can't wait to see how you change R34 into :)
Nightkid
Gangster

Aye , Look who´s back and better than ever ? I have to say , that the JZA80 looks absolutely awesome , keep it up !
Also hm hm hmm , BNR34? :´)))))
Sieklo
Gangster

Sad to see RX-7 gone, but Supra and 34 looks awesome, can't wait for more updates :D
Mikee
Associate

I've never seen you, but you have very cool cars!
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

HEEEEEEEEEEY! A LEGEND IS BACK IN THE GAME!
I'm really sad about the rx7, but that supra is PURE MADNESS! Even detuned
AND OH MY GOD, U BECAME ANOTHER R34 GTR FELLA!
I'm stoked to see it with Crazy's styling!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Lagano
Gangster

Woah it's been a while since the last time you showed up! Good to see you back, especially with that Supra still going. R33 looks awesome with the new paintjob! I remember you bought that GTR too when you were in Japan but you managed to bring it overseas?! Well that's great, can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out! :D
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Gasp!
The ghost is back! Sad to see some of vehicle was solded, but the Supra look lovely and ohhh, I'm sensitive you buying R34 GTR?!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Zephyr
Associate

That Garage! Jesus that is cool. Shame some of those cars are gone now. Still onto bigger and better man - enjoy!
F O U R D O O R S = M O R E W H O R E S
Crazy88
Associate

Thanks For The Warm Welcome Back Guys!

Now I give you the:

SKYLINE CHRONICLES

Now as I left off, I got myself another GTR, yes another, as some of you remember I had a bit of a brief stint being a GTR owner, here's a little honorable mention of the GTR's I previously owned:

Nissan GTR Black Edition (R35)

One of the most expensive cars I bought and ironically enough the one I was the most scared of modifying yet I had the most fun trashing it on track days, it was the most fun I ever had and it's safe to say I used it well.

1999 Nissan Skyline GTR (R34)

Now this purchase was a case of never try to out drink MACKAY, because your ass will lose and do some goofy shit, on my trip to Japan I ended up buying this R34 on my visit, thanks to MACKAY I was able to get this one for a pretty penny, an expensive on but still pretty good, V$34,000 for a non-Vspec GTR was pretty decent and in two weeks it went from looking like that to this:

Purely cosmetic of course, after buying it I really had not much money to do anything else :cry:, the initial plan was to have the car brought over stateside but unfortunately things didn't go to plan, I had the car placed in MACKAY's care and ended up having to sell it since I wasn't gonna :cry: enjoy it again making it the shortest ownership of any car I owned, but I would say this, driving around Japan in a GTR was a surreal experience.

With that tearful trip down memory lane taken care of here's present day.

Now with the third GTR under my belt lets unpack the deets.

2000 Nissan Skyline GTR (R34)

It's about God Damn time I got this thing in my driveway, now to answer a few pending questions, yes the car is totally legal, sourced completely from awesome guys at The Trap Team Importers, with over 100,XXX km on the clock and being a non Vspec GTR in a basic color it was pretty affordable but definitely not cheap costing me V$47,000 but no Biggie, Why the Florida plates ?, well Georgia's import laws are awfully stringent, so I took advantage of the current loophole I'm taking advantage of, so the car is fully registered and licensed and I'm ready to mess with it.

So what's the plan for it, don't you already know, 1000HP NO SHIT AK4..............no none of that nonsense, however power is gonna be added, just not enough to make it unusable. But I do have some ideas and I'm welcome for some suggestions, I'm excited as shit just looking out my window and seeing this parked in my yard especially next to the R33.

Man my accountant is gonna fucking hate me even more now.
► Show Spoiler
Wickedz!
Associate

admirable garage that you have, keep up the good work!
HOT BOI 4 LIFE

Zephyr
Associate

That history is pretty cool! Can't wait to see whats coming for the new GTR!
F O U R D O O R S = M O R E W H O R E S
Nightkid
Gangster

aye congrats on you new purchase , you can´t go wrong with yet another BNR34 ! :)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Congrats on the brand new R34! Now that this is your 3rd GT-R, you should've know what to do with it, and I'm so glad that you did. And since you've got it landing on the states as opposed to being shelved in Japan like your previous R34, it's the perfect time to enjoy the car to the fullest. While we can't drive anywhere yet due to the Covid lockdown, at least you can still build it in your garage as usual. Enjoy the process and enjoy tuning it! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Crazy88
Associate

Wickedz! wrote:
07 Apr 2020 08:24
admirable garage that you have, keep up the good work!
Thanks Man
Zephyr wrote:
07 Apr 2020 15:14
That history is pretty cool! Can't wait to see whats coming for the new GTR!
Thought I'd include it for a little detail, and you'd like what I have planned for it.
Nightkid wrote:
08 Apr 2020 10:25
aye congrats on you new purchase , you can´t go wrong with yet another BNR34 ! :)
Emphasis on another one :cry:
BigSmoke wrote:
09 Apr 2020 16:49
Congrats on the brand new R34! Now that this is your 3rd GT-R, you should've know what to do with it, and I'm so glad that you did. And since you've got it landing on the states as opposed to being shelved in Japan like your previous R34, it's the perfect time to enjoy the car to the fullest. While we can't drive anywhere yet due to the Covid lockdown, at least you can still build it in your garage as usual. Enjoy the process and enjoy tuning it! :D
IKR I got super mad that I didn't get to enjoy the last one I had and whats sad now is given the state of affairs, I'm only gonna be able to stare at it, not that its a bad thing though.

LOCK DOWN

Alexa Play: Shake The Room by Pop Smoke

It's been 1 week since I've been home and the restlessness is taking it's toll on me so I decided to take up a new hobby mess around with photography so I kinda went all aesthetic on some of these while photographing my babies, basically it's all I've been doing till the parts I ordered arrived.

Oh did I mentioned I put Lambo Doors on the R33, it must've slipped my mind :lol: .

Before the slow down I ordered some K Sport Plus Coilovers and after seeing that everyone has a set of Gram Lights 57C6's I said fuck it why not get a set for myself, and since I'm not gonna be going anywhere I decided to just drop them to their lowest setting possible for the fuck of it.

And WOO BACK BABY doesn't she look so damn fine, and oh YES those are what you think they are and my pocket is not happy, and there are still some other parts that have to arrive still.

So lets start off with the obvious, carbon spoiler stands, well not actual carbon stands, I kinda cheaped out this time unlike my Japan GTR which had the real deal, but what that didn't have this does.

Gentlemen I got a MINES TRUNK LIP BOYYYYY, I ordered this thing since February and it finally came in this week, I had to decontaminate it further but I got probably the most JDM item on an actual JDM car, but it doesn't stop there, also with it came two other equally expensive parts.

You know I had to get the Nismo Side Skirts complete with Carbon Lips to match the whole theme I'm going with here, I spent an absurd amount in visual upgrades but I don't regret it honestly, gonna have to go hungry for a few nights :cry:

and finally ironically the most useless part I could have ever purchased yet the coolest.

You're probably like "why it's just a lip", it's a Carbon MINES Diffuser, I am absolutely mad for buying this, I was still in the GTR ownership bliss and I just pulled the trigger on this, setting me back a clean V$2,500, whats even painful is given the current situation, I'm not going to be going fast enough to even feel the gains. :cry:

But that's mostly what I've been up to, the R33 is going to get her day soon enough and I have to go pick up the Supra, since the quarantine she's been under lock down in the shop so I gotta make a day to go pick it up.
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Gangster

Lambo doors on R33 looks kinda good hehe, nice to see progress on 34 :D
BigSmoke
Hitman

YAAAAAAAA MInes and Nismo bits are some of the finest stuff you can (or probably even should) have when it comes to tuning an R34 tastefully. Well done on both the R34 and R33! :D And yeah, I wonder if we can still pick up our cars these days, since I'm planning to have my Evo V to be painted outside. All I know is, it's largely unlikely that I can't bring it to downtown Tokyo due to the lockdown

Visit my RP HERE!