V$ MACKAY'S ROLEPLAY.

MACKAY
Associate

Lazers
After 425days
-Original old' page - MACKAY'S RP -
Yeah, it's been exactly 425' days since I wrote or did a proper update despite those few random appearances here and there. As the world is in chaos right now where everything is either closing down or being put to halt due to that bullshit virus, and Japan being no exception, we can't do much about it but wait and try to stay safe at home, so it is perfect time to write something up about the past year and a half, because what else can you do, right? I am not going to talk about current life situation and other similar things, but long story short nothing really changed apart from cars in my garage and my well being to the better, so all I am going to say is that everything is going great and I am sure that I don't need an explanation why. So let's go straight to the point.
First things first as usual right? So lets start with my infamous BNR34' that you all know, love and hate at the same time. Over this past year and half this car went from being "mildly" tuned 900HP car all the way to the almost undrivable 1400HP expressway car and back to perfectly tuned 850HP as I always wanted with the ability to turn up to one thousand if there is need for it. Been working on it and tweaking the setup to perfection all the time that I was away. And yeah, I am still running the same motor that I built almost two years ago without problems apart from rebuilding and beefing up my gearbox with OSGiken parts along with replacing both differentials to OSGiken ones too, I also did the precautionary maintenance and replacement of worn out parts. Apart from the engine I am now running a carbon ceramic brakes all around with my Endless setup and switched the wheels to CE28SL's. Performance wise that is it, unless I forgot something.
Obviously the car is looking "civilized" again and is on very strict carbon fiber diet and the only thing that is ain't carbon is chassis itself, basically whatever you can take off the car is carbon, even though I like my carbon exposed I painted the rear bumper to OEM' color to keep my distinctive style. I ditched my zTune front bumper and Top Secret hood and went all the way back to custom built OEM+ carbon Nismo bumper and hood, the Seibon wing was also replaced with custom made carbon fiber OEM+ raised one which I like even more, even though I love big wangs, there is something about those perfect OEM wings such as R34's and E36's LTW ones. Can't help myself. Not gonna talk about it much but we also built and designed a custom Track / Time Attack front end "outfit" for racing purposes which we can swap on in a couple of minutes.
If I am being right this is like sixth or seventh phase of my GTR, which is crazy, it's been stock, lightly modified, fully built, was completely black at one point and had livery at the other, twin turbo, single turbo and back to twins once again, been stripped out as hell and full track spec' but is back to being civilized in it's own ways, just the way I like. Those are the most recent pictures of the car and this is how it looks on a day to day basis. It is really the most important car that I own or have ever owned along with my E36', I doubt I would be where I am today if I haven't pulled that trigger on buying it two years ago with almost all my cash that I had at the time, no wonder this car has such an important role in my business and making connections. Best times, best people and the best adventures, it brought it all and those two words on the car right now that I represent proves it's worth. So if you know, you know.
Before we go any further I would like to talk about some of the cars that I do not have anymore or have owned during the that time I was "away". The other BNR34' that I had has been sold to one of my friends when I was trying to buy that Ferrari, I also don't have my R34' GTT drift car no more too, I blew the engine, replaced it, and then sold it one of the upcoming drift teams in Nizhny Novgorod as they have intentions to participate in Russian Drift Series or RDS with it, and it was sold for the price they couldn't say no, minus for me financially but I needed it gone. The Ferrari I mentioned above is also gone as I only had it for like two or three months after it was rebuild, a lot of people knew about and I had great fun while driving it, but sadly it needed to go, as I had bigger plans, luckily for me I was able to sell it as "cheap" as I bought it from auctions in USA, once again it went to right hands in Russia as it was way easier to sell it there than here in Japan. Long story short it had rear and front end "cosmetic" damage as it was hit in the back at the stop light. No big deal, bought new bumpers, other parts and got everything fixed ASAP.
After it was driveable again I changed the OEM wheels with brand new custom made BBS LM's, oh and I also put two Bride seats in it just for the sake of it. The 458' was a really pretty car while I had it and the ownership of it was one of the milestones in my life, but oh well, on to the next one that we will talk about at the end of the post.
It is also worth mentioning that I also had a Supra six months or so ago! Got it as soon as it was possible straight from the dealership brand new in the spec that I wanted and etc. Had a lot of plans for that car even though I am not big fan of Toyota's apart from JZX'es or X30's and shit, but I really liked the new Supra so I had to get it, but don't get me wrong as I still like this chassis a lot, probably because the A90' shares a lot of parts and components with a BMW. Anyways, used this car as daily for a month or two, tried to be the first one to put BBS E88's on it but had issues trying to order those wheels because of waiting time and other shit, so after driving it around I sadly lost motivation to build it and it was smart move to sell it before I ruin and void the warranty with the shit I wanted to do, so four thousand kilometers later I sold the car a little bit lower than the current MSRP' at the dealers was. Maybe sometime in the future I will get one again, who knows.

And here is the car that took majority of my free time last year. It is my one of a kind E36' which is basically a full blown race car in disguise. Those who been to Sema saw it first hand and the others who didn't probably saw it in the short coverage that my good friend @Lagano did. Here is some pictures from the SEMA event where I attended it with the VAC Motorsports crew as it was built while working with them, and the parts that is inside the car represents their business potential as it should. 500HP' natural aspirated beast in all it's glory.
But Sema hype aside, lets talk about the build itself. I am sure that most of you know that I got this car as 328i in beautiful Techno Violet color originally and even though that violet was and is one of my favorite colors I decided to strip the car to the ground and repaint it in a customized Alpine White III just because I love white colors the most. Currently the car is very far from stock, it runs on R17 TE37'ens together with Aragosta Type-S coilovers which has custom spring rates - 28kg/mm front and 24kg/mm rear, Powerflex bushings, modified IRP' suspension along with race spec AP Racing brakes all around and it also has 5x114 hubs. Obviously the car is half caged by me and the carpet is stripped, no audio system, no AC, no driver aids, no nothing, just pure machine as I always envisioned and wanted, a hardcore E36'. Both trunk and hood is made from carbon but color matched. The interior is also heavily customized in Alcantara leather and I still have my roof lining and rear deck too, it is stripped but not as stupidly. Pole Positions, Sparco R345 steering wheel and Takata harness along with IRP handbrake and other little bits inside, everything is as driver oriented as it could be. Not to mention the splitter, diffuser, brake cooling and canards that was all made 'in house'.
Now lets talk about it's performance a little bit. I never really talked about the engine or what I was about to build apart from that it will be an S54' so here it is. As I mentioned before the engine was build with the big help of VAC Motorsports crew, as they are the best in the business in my honest opinion. So after our work was done we ended up with way overbuilt S54B35 500HP' engine. Basically the engine was stroked out to 3.5L using VAC kit, it also received VAC Stage 3 headwork, biggest and the most aggressive 304/294 Schrick cams you can buy, VAC lifters, VAC pulley, VAC clutch and flywheel kit, VAC billet dry sump kit, VAC Carbon intake, not to mention all the smaller bits from VAC too.. The fuel system was done using Nuke Performance parts and a bunch of Deatshwerks stuff such as injectors and other things. Obviously such things as the exhaust manifold and the whole exhaust system was done by me. I also managed to find brand new discontinued HKS Kansai radiator to use in the car, had to make it fit as it was for one of the Jap cars, along with this radiator I also mounted a bunch of other oil radiators for steering pump, differential and gearbox under or in front of the car, most of the stuff was a tight fit as E36' chassis is kinda small, but everything is possible. Even though I wanted to go for sequential gearbox I decided to stay with proven 5 Speed ZF' box that came with E36' originally, but it was rebuilt and reinforced using Samsonas straight cut or "dog" gears and everything is matched with IRP V3 shifter. Rear differential was changed to built 3.76' ratio, 40% lock, 210' big case one along with axles rated up to 1000HP' just for the peace of mind. Engine and everything else is managed using AEM Infinity. The engine is truly a masterpiece, and the cost of it makes no sense to majority of the people, but it's what I always wanted. The car is built to such a high standard that it is probably better than my R34' in terms of craftmanship. The first shakedown runs happened at the late October, but not long after we postponed the tuning and rushed to make final touches and painting before sending it off to the USA for SEMA.
After the car was shipped back the fine tuning continued during the winter time trough late January until the event at Tsukuba circuit, and after couple of trial and errors sessions I managed to achieve and set consistent lap times even though there is more than enough room for improvement both for me and the car. The best result of our hard work was achieved during the 'Attack Tsukuba 2020' event which happened on February 22 as I was participating in the NA Class and took a fifth place in the group and 16th overall. I managed to consistently lap the track in low 58's all day but the best time was achieved was during the final run at the last lap, I lapped the Tsukuba in - 0:57:941. The ones faster than me were OG' civics and the fastest of them all were the Endless' FD3S. I am really happy with the result even though it could be better, but to go even faster I would need some serious aero' or 'true' slick tyres because I was constantly losing traction out and in the corners with the 265/35' Advan A050 tyres, even though it was controllable it affected the times greatly as I just couldn't stomp on the pedal without losing grip at the rear and looking at the data logs it proved that I rarely went full throttle or above 80% of the pedal range apart from straights, but despite those little issues the mechanical grip that E36' has is astonishing. This is how the car looked like during the event, I prepared the car for it the right way, switched the LTW' wing to my Seibon one from the R34' and bought dedicated track wheels for it, the R18 Advan TC3's. I was the only one with the E36' there along with four other BMW' drivers which happened to be E46 M3, E92 M3, Assist M4 and @Niatross M4, so basically we had all generations in one place with the oldest being the fastest of them all. Also shoutout to @BigSmoke, it was awesome finally seeing your beautiful S15' flying down the track!
Here is the raw onboard footage from the best run, you will see that I wasn't lying when I said that I was fighting with traction the whole time haha'. Don't mind the speedometer, it doesn't work as it should, reads the speed like 60km/h more, but the RPM's is correct, can't be bothered to fix it. Good times, can't wait to participate again later in the future as It feels so good to be back in the "legit" racing scene after so much time.
I also bought another E36' as I stumbled upon a very good deal.. It came all the way from the United Kingdom. Basically it is an 1997 Euro spec' M3 but with more sauce under the hood. It has a very decent S54B32 swap which is pushing 376HP' and has all the other toys such as KW V3's, Eibach arb's all around, AP brakes in the front and 135i in the rear, Apex EC5 wheels, full cage, Recaro seats and other track oriented stuff. Going to keep it as it is, just set it up the way I like for Tsukuba, will probably use it for some club races myself or renting it to other people who wants to learn driving fast or drive it around the circuit. We will probably set up a training school or something similar later on in the future if there won't be much demand for renting it. Even though this E36' has S54' too and is supposed to be kinda similar to mine, it is two different cars, day and night difference, simply because one is hobby' weekend racer and the other being basically unlimited budget build. Anyways, another E36' in my garage. But wait, there is more..
And another one. Yeah, I bought one more E36', but don't expect anything crazy like those two above. It is rust free 1996 320i sedan with slowish' M52B20 matched to automatic transmission.. Bought it immediately after I sold my 'daily' BNR34' that I been using everyday to get around. Was looking to get either an E46 or F31 wagon, but couldn't find the right one 46' and I didn't needed unnecessary expenses such as getting F31' to trash around. So the right thing was to get an E36 as it has decent space for hauling my shit around and it is comfy enough, for me at least. Since this car came with M52B20 and I had M52B28 laying around from my coupe, decision was made to do the engine swap. So now it has way more sauce under the hood and finally a manual transmission. Even though it is a daily' till this day I still did some mods. Dropped it on BC' coilovers, reinforced rear subframe and put some powerflex inside the joints, overhauled the brake system with Carbone Lorraine parts and put on R17' BBS LM's dressed up in nothing else than AD08R's. The engine also received some mods, such as S52 US Spec' cams that guys from VAC sent me, M50' manifold and "ebay spec" exhaust headers, the rest of exhaust was done by me using Magnaflow' parts. So currently it has around 230-240HP' which is more than enough, basically hundred more than it came from the factory. Recaro Pole position for me inside along with Sparco R345 wheel and IRP' shifter, my daily' racecar, have yet to do a lap around Tsukuba with it, but I am having fun driving it everyday nonetheless, probably because of welded diff' and IRP' handbrake too.
Meanwhile I am using the old' three series for commuting, someone is lucky enough to drive a Panamera around everyday.. Yeah, now we have a brand new Panamera 2019 Turbo in the family. It is a replacement for the wife's 370Z that we had, so we sold the Z' and used the money from it for the down payment and will be doing rest of the payments monthly together with the wife trough one of their leasing programs. It is beautiful car in and out, always thought about owning one someday and finally here it is, but sadly I don't get to drive it very often, apart from important occasions where my clapped out cars won't cut it haha'. That thing is really quick too, has 550HP and is able to do 300km/h easily, been there done that.
Anyways.. Let's talk about something that I was keeping under the radar for quite some time now as I haven't told anyone about it apart from my close circles. Long story short there is another Porsche in my garage. I finally bought one of my dream cars. Ever since this generation of Porsches rolled into production I have always dreamed about one. Yes, it is a brand new 2019 991.2 GT3 RS in my desired specs which I got when I was travelling in the USA for SEMA, so I was able to take delivery of it myself and ship it back together with my E36.
I just can't get enough of this car, looking at it is a pleasure, driving it is a pleasure, even slowly cruising at the expressway is a pleasure, and I am not even talking about driving it hard like it is supposed to be driven. I love it. Even though it is perfect track racer out of the box especially with my specs' I already have couple of ideas and modifications that I am going to do in the near future, hence even new set of coilovers is on it's way. But lets keep the talk about modifications until we will be really doing them and lets focus on factory options first. It came with Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes which is individual option, Alcantara interior, full bucket Porsche seats, front axle lift system, Bose sound system and whole lotta' of optional carbon trim inside the way I like. The only changes I did to the car right now is color matching both wheels, brake calipers and rollcage for pure white look that I like so much as I am not Porsche purist and don't really care about keeping things original, it's mine and I do what I want. Going to build it and make it as fast as the R34' and E36' but in it's own way, this is definitely going to be ultimate spec' build V3, R34 being the V1 and E36 V2. Nissan, BMW and Porsche forever. Can't wait for bunch of track days and events with it this summer.
So even though I was inactive for the past year, I still did a lot of things behind the scenes. Those who knows me personally, they know how busy and zoned out I am majority of the time. It's just the way I am and sometimes I forget to keep up with all those things or have no motivation at all to do it so, but nonetheless I enjoy what I do and I always try to share what I think is important with you guys. Hopefully from now on I will be able to find some free time in the future to come here and interact with people or post updates. So to sum everything up I want to say big hello to the new people here and "hey, it's been a while" to the old guys. Anyways, I am back and I am here to stay. I guess that's it for this time, until later everyone. ❤
Will do the finances later, because I have to calculate everything up and make it pretty even though it is not my favorite thing to do. I always keep the track of my finances even though I do stuff offline.
Last edited by MACKAY on 21 Mar 2020 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
BigSmoke
Hitman

Oh my god, I've waited for you to come back and finally you did! :D I'm also glad the carbon R34 is still alive and kicking as well, and also got even more power in the process. It's been going through a lot of journey and transformations, but it never fail to amaze me ever since the first time I saw it.

It's quite sad to see the 458 going away, but at least I had the luck and honor to see it firsthand way back then. And oh, guess who is stacking supercars right now and recently received not one, but two 458s :lol: No, it's not me by the way, I'm still broke as always :lol: And of course the A90 is a proper replacement for it, being a brand new, fresh car that has a great potential. In fact I already fell in love with all of its racing versions :D

As per usual, you've proven yourself as the master of E36s :D Ah so it's your violet E36 way back then! I thought it was a brand new car, I mean you could afford one easily anyways :lol: I'm both surprised and glad it has been turned into a full-on track machine, and with a great amount of power and weight reduction as well. And holy s**t I should've realized you were in Attack Tsukuba as well! No wonder it looked quite familiar, but then again we all were busy checking the other cars at the event in between our driving sessions. And I'm glad you love the S15's first complete appearance as well! :D

Wow so you own three E36s in different trims right now? Man you never change indeed :lol: I think the 320i should be comfortable enough to cruise around Tokyo and the power should be enough for a simple highway cruise as well. And these additional Porsches really shows just how rich and successful you are ;) Looking forward to your new adventures my man!
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Ayee, welcome back man!
Whole of your collection looking nicely.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

It's been a while indeed!!! I see you also got so many new rides, some of them being straight up baller! Glad to still see the R34, it's had so much changes but constantly keeping the same vibe. Ah, i remember that E36 as if i'd seen it yesterday, proper track machine! And the other one you got ain't so bad either, good for some practice before going full send with the main racecar. I bet the brand new BMW in form of a Supra was fun to have but i know you, better to make an old ride go faster than the new one, right? ;)

Although i see you still kept some modern rides, and both of them are Porsches!! Well the Panamera is not the best looking car to me but i know it's very practical while still having that sports car performance like every other Porsche, so it should be a nice fun daily driver! And a GT3RS next to it, wow! :roll: I've always loved 911s, and this one is pretty much the peak of them! Now i feel poor with an old 997 :lol: But every generation is nice cause they all carry the same spirit and tradition. You say that will be one of the ultimate builds?! I wonder how to improve a GT3, it's a track ready car from the factory! It's quite a gamble to mess around with this kind of machine but i guess you'll find a way. ;)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

FINALLY! AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR, THE KING OF THE HILL IS BACK!

It's been a while buddy! and OH MY GOD, THE STUFF THAT U DID IN THIS TIME, i'm speechless
The craftsmanship on that Sema E36 is just incredible, 500hp of pure naturally aspirated 6 cylinder MADNESS!
And not only that, the attention at detail it's just beautyful, 10/10 as always my boi!

And also the other e36's, damn that u are obsessed with e36's lol

I'm kinda sad for the 'Rarri, but hey, you picked up a new 911, it was a pretty wise choice indeed, but hey, the rarri will be missed

And my wangan pal is back! the r33 it's just PURE FIRE!
Now that the supra isn't with us i will be a little delayed but i will be back for another C1 run, like in the good ol' days! But with a new whip!

We missed u buddy! Hopefully this year will be full of great things, progress and MOAR PROJECT CARS!
Love ya!

- Frank
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Nightkid
Gangster

Funny how RB´s are not really that reliable , especially with that much hp , yet you still manage to keep the same high hp RB for more than 2 years without blowing up the engine .
How did you managed that ?
What about the cylinder wall thickness , oil return ports , water pump or just actually anything ?

ah yes the ultimate skip the part you got no clue about trick -
"I also did the precautionary maintenance and replacement of worn out parts"

But who am i to judge , i´m just a dumb thief , right ?

Well anyways, welcome back to the foru....OH , one more thing ! I think you got your forums mixed up , iirc. this is SLRR , which is S treet L egal R acing R edline roleplay and not AC roleplay , right ? ;)
marcus915
Associate

Nightkid wrote:
30 Mar 2020 15:07
Funny how RB´s are not really that reliable , especially with that much hp , yet you still manage to keep the same high hp RB for more than 2 years without blowing up the engine .
What about the cylinder wall thickness , oil return ports , water pump or just actually anything ?

Well anyways, welcome back to the foru....OH , one more thing ! I think you got your forums mixed up , iirc. this is SLRR , which is S treet L egal R acing R edline roleplay and not AC roleplay , right ? ;)
the only part about this criticism I can agree with is that it isn't AC roleplay.

But the rest of your nitpicky comments? Its not like you go in depth with your details either, not to mention you buy a new car every 3 seconds.. so I wouldn't be the one criticizing other's threads.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Nightkid
Gangster

marcus915 wrote:
30 Mar 2020 23:10
Nightkid wrote:
30 Mar 2020 15:07

the only part about this criticism I can agree with is that it isn't AC roleplay.

But the rest of your nitpicky comments? Its not like you go in depth with your details either, not to mention you buy a new car every 3 seconds.. so I wouldn't be the one criticizing other's threads.
It is called a “ roleplay THREAD “ for a reason tho ? If you don’t want any kind of response, then don’t even bother creating a thread in the first place and stop bitching about people telling ( in this case writing ) their opinions . He created a thread , i gave him constructive criticism. I’m not saying me or my thread is perfect , of course it’s not . I’m aware of my mistakes and i’m trying to fix them but that doesn’t change the fact that i’m allowed to have an opinion on something .

Also didn’t he lashed out on Benjamin how boring and stroking while decreasing the engine compression doesn’t increase the RPM limit and calling his R33 purely fake ,while he looked through all of the things i said earlier , therefore he was foreshadowing his R34 build BUT somehow i’m not allowed to have an opinion on his cars / roleplay in general ? ok
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Stop fighting again.

Dom, he got so good reliability because in a +1000hp that can do more than 300kph u need to have EVERY problem of the car sorted, u don't let go little problems that can get worse or common fails in the car or motor, etc.

For example my old supra had a lot of grip issues and it felt like a boat, so i did A LOT of work on suspension, wheels, tires, etc and later the car was very good. Also the engine was built in 2 stages, because in the first stage went stock internals and i blew the head gasket, so i rebuilt it with a lot of detail and maintenance and it lasted MORE THAN A YEAR of abuse with no problem. Also u know that i'm building an R34 for the C1 Wangan, and i know all of the RB troubles, i'm aware, so i'm doing it by stages and fixing the problems known of the RB. It's possible to make a reliable high hp RB, but u have to do all of the troubleshooting needed, u need to spend the big cash and big time to fix all of these problems

And Mackay doesn't cheap out on his cars in time or money, and the work done is top notch, so i'm not surprised that his car is so powerful and so reliable at the same time, because he got the time, the money, the parts and the tools, and he uses his cars as a demo car and a platform for his new developments and setups, so he needs that car to be RELIABLE ASF, so it's understandable.

And u never commented stuff like that in other rp forums that make WORSE things (and u do worse things, like getting an AR2 Vspec II R34 for less than 100k, but nobody said to you about the price being unreal or changing ur cars every 3 weeks because a new mod came out or other excuse.), but u have to do it with Mackay, why? Because u have a problem with him, not with his forum or RP, and i know that for a FACT, so don't avoid it.

The only thing that i'm with u is the A.C stuff, but that's very minor.

Solve ur problems in private, don't do this shit in the rp forums because ur ass is getting dragged outta here like if it was hooked to a boeing 747 like Zoom, so don't do this shit, please, because u will get all the shit on u with that shitty attitude.

Just a warning.

Frankie's out.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Lagano
Gangster

Ah shit, here we go again.
Nightkid
Gangster

Ok first of all , ain’t nobody’s fighting here , not me at least .

Second of all , my AR2 V-Spec was pretty reasonably priced in my opinion . The actual price of the car wasn’t fully made up , i looked up on couple of AR2 R34 GT-R’s ( V-Spec’s and also Non-V-spec’s ) that we’re currently up for sale in Japanese shops like Garage defend etc. etc.

Third of all , even tho this is not a fight ( not in my eyes ) i do have to say , that my reasons to write my opinions were purely personal , i can’t stand bullshit and toxic behavior . Not that long ago Mack literally attacked Benjamin about his R33 just because of small bits here and there and ended up calling his build “ FAKE” . ( And let’s not talk about how he was beefing with almost everyone for everything and also got banned by lydia for his disgusting homophobia ) If you want to confront someone about something , make sure , that you won’t do the same thing in the future .

That’s all , end of the story , i’m no longer gonna say anything else because i don’t want his roleplay to end up like mine 1,5 years ago . However i won’t apologize for anything i’ve said because i stand by what i’ve said . I meant what i said and i said what i meant , end of the story .
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Oh shit, this fight gave me flash-back like I was on Zoom...
Please be gentleman and let's to not fighting middle of his RP thread, okay?
I'm don't know what happen the background but I'm agreed with Frankie comment.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
MACKAY
Associate

Who the fuck is that guy ? Or I should say lady boy? I forgot that you existed.

Who you think you are that you can come into my thread and act all smart and relevant when in reality you are irrelevant piece of shit who luckily got another chance by the forums when everyone turned back on you, remember that? And now you are trying to turn everyone on me? Haha, that ain't gonna happen.

You trying to pick on things such as not much detail, when all in all my builds were crazy detailed back then and now, I just don't have that much time to write about all the things that happened in the span of two years. And you talking shit about me having no clue? :D If you even understood basic shit you would know that precautionary replacement of parts would consist of belts, water n oil pumps and shit, but why should I explain such stuff to you, you are nothing to me lol, go back to make up and not engines.

And you talking shit about me beefing with Ben, dafuq? It was in FB chats for a brief moment over another things and it ended quicker than it started. And no I wasn't beefing with anyone else, apart from lowlife accounts who ruined the situation in forums. I been there before you and I will probably be here after you, and just because the forums changed it doesn't mean that someone like you can walk up on me and expect nothing in return. You are still seriously salty and hurt, I am sorry that you feel this way, natural selection happening at its finest.

And as for AC stuff, Ben puts AC videos, Skip used to do AC roleplay too, and I will continue to do it so. It's my way of doing things and if you don't like it you can go and cry in a corner.

I still have friends here and I enjoy interacting with people or writing updates, even though I don't have that much time irl, and you ain't going to ruin that. I always read, reply and leave comments on majority of topics when I can, I just didn't had opportunity to do it now. But anyways, you better watch out before everything claps back at you twice. Everything will be deleted after a day or two, so anyone who like go and comment some more shit. Peace lol.
Nightkid
Gangster

MACKAY wrote:
31 Mar 2020 10:40
Who the fuck is that guy ? Or I should say lady boy? I forgot that you existed.

Who you think you are that you can come into my thread and act all smart and relevant when in reality you are irrelevant piece of shit who luckily got another chance by the forums when everyone turned back on you, remember that? And now you are trying to turn everyone on me? Haha, that ain't gonna happen.

You trying to pick on things such as not much detail, when all in all my builds were crazy detailed back then and now, I just don't have that much time to write about all the things that happened in the span of two years. And you talking shit about me having no clue? :D If you even understood basic shit you would know that precautionary replacement of parts would consist of belts, water n oil pumps and shit, but why should I explain such stuff to you, you are nothing to me lol, go back to make up and not engines.

And you talking shit about me beefing with Ben, dafuq? It was in FB chats for a brief moment over another things and it ended quicker than it started. And no I wasn't beefing with anyone else, apart from lowlife accounts who ruined the situation in forums. I been there before you and I will probably be here after you, and just because the forums changed it doesn't mean that someone like you can walk up on me and expect nothing in return. You are still seriously salty and hurt, I am sorry that you feel this way, natural selection happening at its finest.

And as for AC stuff, Ben puts AC videos, Skip used to do AC roleplay too, and I will continue to do it so. It's my way of doing things and if you don't like it you can go and cry in a corner.

I still have friends here and I enjoy interacting with people or writing updates, even though I don't have that much time irl, and you ain't going to ruin that. I always read, reply and leave comments on majority of topics when I can, I just didn't had opportunity to do it now. But anyways, you better watch out before everything claps back at you twice. Everything will be deleted after a day or two, so anyone who like go and comment some more shit. Peace lol.
Jesus christ , you´re so fucking dumb , I should´ve expected you being transphobic after your homophobic rant ( which was not that long ago )

The fact , that you´re on the forums for a littlebit doesn´t make you better than me / or just anyone in general .

Who turned their back on me tho ? Muza, AJ ( the Pinoy one , not the polish one ) Marc and i split up literally months prior to you dragging me for CoPyInG yOu ( which i did not and you can eat a fucking dick and choke , i still stand by that ) due to different reasons, which are irrelevant at this point .

And as for the AC content in Rp , it´s absolutely different to use AC laps as a filler in roleplay and using AC LITERALLY to buy fucking cars that are non-existent for slrr - there´s a HUUUUGE difference in what you´ve done with AC and in what Benjamin with lagano have done with AC in their roleplay .

Enjoy the rest of your day ! :)
MACKAY
Associate

Get the fuck out of there you wack ass boy lmao, no one gives a fuck about you, and you said you won't reply :D
Lagano
Gangster

Man can't you just appreciate that another guy in the scene has come back.
Niatross
Gangster

Completely agree with what @FranklinAnderson said earlier
Also @Nightkid about RB's not being reliable
Do you even know about Smokey Nagata lmao?
AND the australian car scene, which is bombarded with high HP RB builds?
But fine, lets say RB's aren't that reliable. But theres something called driving your car less often? its a built asf car so driving it everyday isnt a thing logically. Soooo in that sense the whole "hmm 2 year same engine why no blow" thing is a bit bollocks. When built and maintained right even Rotary engines can last for decades

It's quite clear that you're only reopening old fights just bc you have a problem with MACKAY. I get it, y'all had beef a while ago and all thats in the past. randomly coming in and nitpicking details to attack him outta nowhere was a dick move in all honesty.
Me and everyone else could start nitpicking at your thread the same way but we haven't though have we?
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Nightkid wrote:
31 Mar 2020 09:35
Ok first of all , ain’t nobody’s fighting here , not me at least .

Second of all , my AR2 V-Spec was pretty reasonably priced in my opinion . The actual price of the car wasn’t fully made up , i looked up on couple of AR2 R34 GT-R’s ( V-Spec’s and also Non-V-spec’s ) that we’re currently up for sale in Japanese shops like Garage defend etc. etc.

Third of all , even tho this is not a fight ( not in my eyes ) i do have to say , that my reasons to write my opinions were purely personal , i can’t stand bullshit and toxic behavior . Not that long ago Mack literally attacked Benjamin about his R33 just because of small bits here and there and ended up calling his build “ FAKE” . ( And let’s not talk about how he was beefing with almost everyone for everything and also got banned by lydia for his disgusting homophobia ) If you want to confront someone about something , make sure , that you won’t do the same thing in the future .

That’s all , end of the story , i’m no longer gonna say anything else because i don’t want his roleplay to end up like mine 1,5 years ago . However i won’t apologize for anything i’ve said because i stand by what i’ve said . I meant what i said and i said what i meant , end of the story .
Boi, girl or whatever that u want to be.
i'm not homophobic, transphobic ot all of that shit, if u want to like men or be a women or whatever, good on u, not my business
But like, netting nittpick on mack rp because u got a problem with him, it's a shitmove.
And the AR2 isn't priced good, u told me that via fb and i checked when i bought my r34, VSPEC 1 cars in good condition are in 70k, VSPEC 2 are mote than 80 or 90 , and AR2's are up 100k because they are rare, and u know that.

Repeating.
U got a problem with Mackay, get it sorted in PRIVATE.

Edit: For ur info, i checked rn for R34 VSPEC II cars and i found a white one, the most common colour and with more than 100k kms.
And they are asking 98k, so u got an VSPEC 2 AR2 with less mileage for less being more rare? Bullshit.

And for u avoiding that mine at 43k was unrealistic, and getting nitpicky with my car (assuming that u don't have a problem and Mackay and u do all of this in other rps, thing that is bullshit) mine was a WHITE BASE MODEL with more than 140k kms that i got it from Auctions at dealer price, there are from 40 to 50k depending the condition (base model cars)
And i found a Midnight Purple base GTR with 98k kms for 58 grand in Trade Car View, a classified. So my price is Accurate.

Last edited by FranklinAnderson on 31 Mar 2020 17:27, edited 3 times in total.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
31 Mar 2020 11:46
Man can't you just appreciate that another guy in the scene has come back.
It's so sad.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

@MACKAY welcome back almighty R-King, we've all been excitedly waiting for your return. Man I have such fond memories of that BNR34, good to see it's still in your hands after all these years! Looks like your lifestyle has been COMPLETELY elevated though damn! From several R34s to several E36s, passing through maximum flex status symbols such as the 458, and the A90. But the real sauce is dailying a mf Panamera, with a beast of a 991 GT3 RS parked in the garage. Hope we get to catch up again over some beers, just hmu!

@Nightkid I see you still hold a grudge against this guy, even after 2 fucking years lmao let it go would ya? No need to get so salty over spilt milk. Reliable forged RBs are a thing in the real world, don't be so cocky inside your bubble. I have a buddy with a 600whp big single BNR32 (IRL), that car gets tracked pretty often and he hasn't had any problems with it whatsoever, the only thing he had to do was fabricate a custom downpipe and turbo blanket because the placement of the turbo was so close to the brake booster, the car being converted to LHD.

You're calling this guy out confidently yet have nothing to say when we call you out on your multiple car purchases. I specifically remember @marcus915 noticing your "favorite purchase" BRZ randomly went missing and you said some stuff was being done to it, and that was the last time I heard of that car lmao a year and a half after its disappearance, nobody else thought to call it out again because there's no point in crying over what's been done.

And the thing I absolutely fucking hate the most to top it all off, is that when someone who isn't used to non-binary people refers to you as a he/she, you get all worked up about it so much. Sure it's 2020 and the LGBT community is a thing, but don't fucking fault the guy and call him a homophobe/transphobe when he just isn't sure about your sexuality, nobody is sure about that quite honestly. I swear there are some cool LGBT people out there, and there are ones who just flaunt their sexuality to the people and fucking piss on you for using the wrong pronoun. Talk about equality.

Fully agree with @FranklinAnderson , @Lagano , @marcus915 , and @Niatross here, just be happy for the guy. If you have nothing else to say move on. None of what you said can even be remotely considered as constructive criticism, sounds like downright butthurt slurs to me.

:mic drop:
Last edited by RocketBunnyS13 on 01 Apr 2020 08:49, edited 2 times in total.
s t a y c l a s s y
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 00:43
@MACKAY welcome back almighty R-King, we've all been excitedly waiting for your return. Man I have such fond memories of that BNR34, good to see it's still in your hands after all these years! Looks like your lifestyle has been COMPLETELY elevated though damn! From several R34s to several E36s, passing through maximum flex status symbols such as the 458, and the A90. But the real sauce is dailying a mf Panamera, with a beast of a 991 GT3 RS parked in the garage. Hope we get to catch up again over some beers, just hmu!

@Nightkid I see you still hold a grudge against this guy, even after 2 fucking years lmao let it go would ya? No need to get so salty over spilt milk. Reliable forged RBs are a thing in the real world, don't be so cocky inside your bubble. I have a buddy with a 600whp big single BNR32 (IRL), that car gets tracked pretty often and he hasn't had any problems with it whatsoever, the only thing he had to do was fabricate a custom downpipe and turbo blanket because the placement of the turbo was so close to the brake booster, the car being converted to LHD.

You're calling this guy out confidently yet have nothing to say when we call you out on your multiple car purchases. I specifically remember @marcus915 noticing your "favorite purchase" BRZ randomly went missing and you said some stuff was being done to it, and that was the last time I heard of that car lmao a year and a half after its disappearance, nobody else thought to call it out again because there's no point in crying over what's been done.

And the thing I absolutely fucking hate the most to top it all off, is that when someone who isn't used to non-binary people refer to you as a he/she, you get all worked up about it so much. Sure it's 2020 and the LGBT community is a thing, but don't fucking fault the guy and call him a homophobe/transphobe when he just isn't sure about your sexuality, nobody is sure about that quite honestly. I swear there are some cool LGBT people out there, and there are ones who just flaunt their sexuality to the people and fucking piss on you for using the wrong pronoun. Talk about it equality.

Fully agree with @FranklinAnderson , @Lagano , @marcus915 , and @Niatross here, just be happy for the guy. If you have nothing else to say move on. None of what you said can even be remotely considered as constructive criticism, sounds like downright butthurt slurs to me.

:mic drop:
THAT'S MY BOI GODDAMNIT!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
RadioactiveBleaxh the 3rd
Associate

cool
Valo City's Most Hated
Proud Cloroxian
All i See is a fool and a bunch of dead men - Cloroxus
Soju
Gangster

Aside from all of dramas, welcome back and those are really hot rides, missed your full carbon builds :)