V$ Ramneborgs Bad Taste Garage

Ramnekaffe
Associate

30 Jan 2020 14:59

Greetings!

My name is Ramneborg and I am 21y/o and I live somewhere in sweden.
I have a passion for japanese cars and drifting, wich my garage will be oriented around!

This post will contain all my bank statements and my car fleet/specs wich i will update along with my car modifications
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BANK STUFF
► Show Spoiler
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY CARS:

1991 Nissan RPS13
► Show Spoiler
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SPARE PARTS:

Nissan RPS13
► Show Spoiler
UPDATES ARCIVE
(I will post a copy of every post update i make regarding RP so it is easier to follow my builds and track my progress)

30 Jan 2020 - first post
► Show Spoiler
30 Jan 2020 - update 1
► Show Spoiler
01 Feb 2020
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Ramnekaffe on 01 Feb 2020 13:58, edited 3 times in total.
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
RP location: Sweden
Current balance: $4370
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

Ramnekaffe
Associate

30 Jan 2020 15:01

30 Jan 2020 - first post
Greetings! My name is Ramneborg and I am 21y/o and I live somewhere in sweden. I have a huge passion for drifting and japanese cars overall. I've been looking around for a long time for a proper imported Nissan and finally got around one for a good price! with that said, here she is:
This is a rust free 1991 Nissan 180sx I got for a fair price of $12000. It has a stock SR20DET wich have seen better days, turbo is stock and has been through a lot over the years. it originally had a Type-X kit but the previous owner kept it so I got it without front bumper and a stock 240sx rear bumper (unfortunately). it sits on some Work CR-kai's and is lowered with a set of H&R Ultra Low coilovers, other than that it is basically stock (except from the stickers). the plan with this car is to build a "simple" drift car that I can take out and have some fun in, but for now it will be my daily driver as soon as i fix some things with the electrics (the cluster isn't working). this is all I got for now.
Untill next time.
Last edited by Ramnekaffe on 30 Jan 2020 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

Ramnekaffe
Associate

30 Jan 2020 15:02

30 Jan 2020 - update 1
So since I actually got this car a couple weeks ago I did some things, I traded the CR-Kai's for some Work T7R's with a bit of cash in between, the previous owner of them didnt need them since he is also building a drift car and needed something lighter to drive on. I test fitted them and they were to wide for the stock body of the 180 so I imediately went inside and ordered a brand new set of Koguchi Power overfenders, they were not cheap at all ($800 incl. shipping from rhdjapan website) but in my opinion they are really worth it! I also sold the front fenders and rear bumper since I didn't really need them. I have plans for a kit later and I don't mind driving around bumperless for now
(I know that the fitment it complete trash, I'll sort it out as soon as I get myself some adjustable arms)
I removed the bonnet as you can see in the pictures for the sole reason of easy access, I might sell it if anyone is interested in buying it (I can ship it if needed).
I also started to dig in to the electrics, it seems it had more electrical problems than i thought so I had to redo most of it. I have no clue what actually have been done to this cars electrics but a lot of stuff needed rewiring. I dont have a good picture of the interior at the moment but i removed basically everything but the front seats and dash, I also have plans to do something else for the interior wich might be cool, but that will wait for now

Untill next time.
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

30 Jan 2020 15:14

OwO ayyy welcome homie damn you're into some good start i c that's what i like some creativity and fresh mind. You're ballin already but i like it gonna for sure follow the build :P If you got any questions go ahead and ask before you do some crazy ass drama on the forum lol Now you gave me some inspos for doing another 180 build but i'm broke af lol :D Keep it goin and progress till next update :P

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

Ramnekaffe
Associate

30 Jan 2020 15:20

NotPerfect wrote:
30 Jan 2020 15:14
OwO ayyy welcome homie damn you're into some good start i c that's what i like some creativity and fresh mind. You're ballin already but i like it gonna for sure follow the build :P If you got any questions go ahead and ask before you do some crazy ass drama on the forum lol Now you gave me some inspos for doing another 180 build but i'm broke af lol :D Keep it goin and progress till next update :P
Thanks, means alot! I am not about drama tho, I'll keep myself away from that :)
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

Soju
Gangster

30 Jan 2020 16:06

that looks clean! I like it

Sieklo
Associate

30 Jan 2020 18:12

Ayy, nice 180! If you encounter any problem while making wiring harness feel free to dm me ;)
Can't wait for more :lol:

BigSmoke
Gangster

30 Jan 2020 19:38

Welcome to the community! So you're going to build a driftable daily? Go for it! :D (says the man who upgraded his daily too far and made it a time attack racer.......) For the time being don't worry about the fitment, sorting your car is the prime pririty at the moment. Fitment can wait later when you've finished repairing and refining the car ;) Some of us here also runs on stock bodykits so don't worry (though I know the Type-X kit is awesome) about that as well. Looking forward to your automotive adventures! ;)

Also a bit of top tip (not sure if you already know this): If you want to strip those window stickers off or change the stickers, go to the car's mod folder (I'm sure you know it), get into the texture folder for the mod, and search for the file called 'windows'. Delete the file if you want to remove it completely, or open and edit in Photoshop if you just want to change the stickers
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

dariws
Associate

30 Jan 2020 23:23

Hello and welcome.
It does look good with these overfenders indeed and they really worth the money.I can't wait to see the whole car with a kit,fitment and sideways of course.
Keep up the good work.
HONDA Integra DC5 ● K20A 217HP ● 2002
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003

Ramnekaffe
Associate

01 Feb 2020 12:16

Soju wrote:
30 Jan 2020 16:06
that looks clean! I like it
Thank you!
Sieklo wrote:
30 Jan 2020 18:12
Ayy, nice 180! If you encounter any problem while making wiring harness feel free to dm me ;)
Can't wait for more :lol:
Thanks! I figured it all out, ill bring it up in my next post along with some more goodies :)
BigSmoke wrote:
30 Jan 2020 19:38
Welcome to the community! So you're going to build a driftable daily? Go for it! :D (says the man who upgraded his daily too far and made it a time attack racer.......) For the time being don't worry about the fitment, sorting your car is the prime pririty at the moment. Fitment can wait later when you've finished repairing and refining the car ;) Some of us here also runs on stock bodykits so don't worry (though I know the Type-X kit is awesome) about that as well. Looking forward to your automotive adventures! ;)

Also a bit of top tip (not sure if you already know this): If you want to strip those window stickers off or change the stickers, go to the car's mod folder (I'm sure you know it), get into the texture folder for the mod, and search for the file called 'windows'. Delete the file if you want to remove it completely, or open and edit in Photoshop if you just want to change the stickers
Thank you! I have some plans for a new daily actually, this car went out of hand really quick (as usual with projects xD). I'll talk about the kit and problems with the car in my next post, most is sorted now (exept from engine stuff, nothing major so it will be running soon :) )

I linda like the stickers actually, so I'll probably keep them and add more stickers to it later when I feel like it (I know about the textiures folder, planning to make a livery for it later on (if I can figure out how to get the livery ingame))
dariws wrote:
30 Jan 2020 23:23
Hello and welcome.
It does look good with these overfenders indeed and they really worth the money.I can't wait to see the whole car with a kit,fitment and sideways of course.
Keep up the good work.
Hello and thanks! I am very satisfied with the fenders, cant recommend them enough to be honest, fitment is fantastic and they are really nice quality for being fibreglass! I'll talk more about the kit and stuff in my next post, i kinda went from 0-100 really quick xD
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

Ramnekaffe
Associate

01 Feb 2020 12:50

1 feb 2020

Greetings fellow followers
Since it has been a few days since last post I've been working along hard on the 180. The electrics have been fixed and it really wasn't as bad as I thought. It ended up being a ground from the main hoop shorting out. With that fixed I could finally put the interior back together! It looks kinda different, doesn't it? Well, I got it my hands on some fake bride fabric from the mighty interwebz and swapped the old interior fabrics out for the "bride" fabric. I also got my hands on some genuine bride floor mats from UP Garage in japan that I ordered. it will go along nice with the rest of the car when I decide to respray it. I also got myself hands on used Recaros from a friend of mine cheap (or maybe not, $800 for the pair) and I ordered a new Nardi deep dish wheel!

Now for the exterior bits, I got myself hands on the rest of the body stuff second hand, but it isn't in bad condition at all and I couldn't pass up a deal like this, so $1150 later I got myself hands on a Origin Streamline kit, Kamekaze lip and D-max Type 3 bonnet! it has some inperfections like fitment and some cracks here and there, but that is not to hard to fix and will be fixed along with paint prep later. I also extended my front LCA's and got some GK-Tech adjustable arm's for the rear. so now the fitment is way better for now, not perfect but I'm happy for now :)

With all this said, I am now fairly broke, but it has all been worth the money. Now i'm off to search for a temporary daily since this car isn't really road legal at the moment.

Untill next time.
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

01 Feb 2020 13:40

Well you might be broke but at least you've got yourself a very tasty bodykit, well done! :D As for the new daily, I wonder what is it gonna be? Hmmmmm............... :?
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

dariws
Associate

01 Feb 2020 13:52

The interior it’s pure awesomeness !
The exterior kit it’s in a really good condition,although it’s 2nd hand,and def. worth being broke for overall result .
HONDA Integra DC5 ● K20A 217HP ● 2002
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003

Ramnekaffe
Associate

01 Feb 2020 14:51

BigSmoke wrote:
01 Feb 2020 13:40
Well you might be broke but at least you've got yourself a very tasty bodykit, well done! :D As for the new daily, I wonder what is it gonna be? Hmmmmm............... :?
Thanks, I like the sleek look of the streamline kit :), and yeah about the new daily part, since I live in sweden it's not to hard to guess tbh xD
dariws wrote:
01 Feb 2020 13:52
The interior it’s pure awesomeness !
The exterior kit it’s in a really good condition,although it’s 2nd hand,and def. worth being broke for overall result .
Thanks! The interior is far from done but I am also really happy with the result so far!
the kit looks better in the pixtures, underside is all cracked due to scraping around track by the previous owner, nothing too vissible though
completely worth being broke atm :)
ROLEPLAY
viewtopic.php?t=13466
My cars list:
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

01 Feb 2020 17:58

Good choice on the bodykit! Looks good with the red interior too. And yeah, get yourself a daily because nobody can keep a S13 road legal :lol:

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Feb 2020 21:16

Ayyy damn origin streamline that's a really nice pick and the interior of "bride" too damn reminded me of me having to finish interior in my e36 lmfao

marcus915
Associate

02 Feb 2020 22:49

yooo thats sick! i love the choice of aero, gonna look real good once its all painted up and complete.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

• Information