V$ Mikee's RP

Mikee
Associate

26 Jan 2020 12:39

Hi everybody! My name is Mike, but you can call me Mikee!
I am 19 years old and I am a very funny guy! I live in my small house in Orlando, Florida.
I work as a seller in a small shop.
Leaving some of the money from my salary, plus cash assistance from my parents, and also some money from my girlfriend :? .
And finally I saved up 20,000V$!
And since I do not want to sleep, I write this text at 7 a.m.

Now, let's move on to my first car!
2005 BMW M3 E46

Honestly, I thought for a long time what to buy, but when I saw an advertisement for the sale of this car in Florida, I immediately realized that this car was for me!
Well, now this BMW is mine!
I was very happy when I came to my garage and immediately started taking a photo of it.

Now let's quickly go over the characteristics:
Mileage: 40,205 mi.
Year: 2005
Model: M3
Color: OEM Silver Grey Metallic
Engine: S54B32
HP: 333
Suspension: Stock with Status Gruppe SRS coilover kit
Rims: 18 inch Work VS-TX
Tires: Bridgestone Potenza S001

Again I say I am very happy with this car!
It behaves nicely on the road, drives fast, and as I think it is the best variant of BMW for the money!
Oh, I forgot to say how much it cost! And it cost exactly 15,000V$

Let's see what photos I took:

And the first thing I'll start working on will be the appearance of the car.
What do you think should be changed, and what should be left?
Waiting for your answers!
Stay tuned!
► Show Spoiler
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 13:14

Nice BMW mate! Maybe service it, like change oil, air filter, etc.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Mikee
Associate

26 Jan 2020 13:23

SimplifyHerb wrote:
26 Jan 2020 13:14
Nice BMW mate! Maybe service it, like change oil, air filter, etc.
Thanks! Previous owner made it before selling.
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

ijdevil
Associate

26 Jan 2020 15:16

Super clean bro. Can't wait to see what direction you go with it

Niatross
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 17:04

Ayee an E46!
I had one for almost a year i think, Definitely VERY VERY fun cars these! You'll not regret buying it a single bit ;)
As for mod suggestions, you could start with interior. Bucket seats, steering wheel and such
And also bolt-ons for the engine ought to be considered too! things like intake, exhaust, tune etc.
A question though, is it an SMG automatic or a manual?

BigSmoke
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 19:32

^That man above me owns an E46 before and he loves it so much.......just not finding a lot of time to drive it, sadly. But chances are you'll still be able to spot it since he sold it to his close friend, who is also here.As for now, he owns an E92 and F82 recently, and in the process of turning them into the *ahem* ultimate driving machines

Anyways welcome to the community! That's a really, really nice starter car that you have there, and you're also one of the very few who dares to go above the half of the initial 20k budget :D With a car like this, you're basically ready to roll and start your petrolhead adventures. And wew another American! There are quite a lot of us who either hail from the land of the free or based somewhere in the US of A, both in this forum and the old ones, so you're not alone ;) I myself isn't an American nor based in USA, but I've visited the freeland thrice last year. And I absolutely love it, I even brought back some cars to Japan! :lol:

Speaking about the car, the E46 is a nice base for just about everything. It's particularly a trackday hero, and in the USA at least you can see some of them running around in trackdays, time attack races or autocross events. On its home turf in the European soil, there are even more of them lining up in paddocks and pitlanes. I'm not sure how popular it is in grassroots drifting, but there are definitely some of them being used, at least back in Europe. And if you're into the show-off and pride route, you can always convert it into the E46 GTR lookalike or lower it with a dash of camber for that internet approval points ;)

Talking about the E46 GTR, as I've said (or implied), the E46 is a widely potent base for a racecar. In touring car racing, allthough it was the regular E46 instead of the M ones being used to race, BMW raked a lot of national and european touring car trophies with the platform. As for GT racing, the tale of the E46 GTR absolutely needs no introduction, although its GT racing achievements is overshadowed by the fact that it is also the icon of the Need For Speed series. Personally I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that the E46 was hailed as a videogame monument rather than an endurance racing dominator with multiple american and european titles to its name but oh well. If you're into the drifting scene, you'll know that the E46 is Kristaps Bluss's weapon of choice before switching to the HGK Eurofighter E92.

Right, I'm sorry for veering too far from the discussion. Back to your E46, looking at your budget at the moment, I'd say the best thing you can do for now is a bit of weight reduction, handling improvement and a slight bump on power. Get lighter seats, get a proper steering wheel, get a proper suspension, do an ECU and cam tune, and get a new exhaust plus muffler, and if you could you might want to add a front lip for better aero flow and better look. You'll feel the difference quickly, trust me :D Also what's your plan for the E46? A quick daily runner? Trackable daily? Stance master? Either way, I'm looking forward to your journey ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

-stallion-
Associate

26 Jan 2020 20:22

Damn dude, welcome to the family. Your M3 is something I wish for months, hope you're happy with it. And parts wise, you know that carbon fiber parts are always appreciated. Go for a small difuser/splitter, or a lip spoiler.(cb fiber, of course :oops: )
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝟑𝟑 𝐆𝐓-𝐒 ~
≧◡≦
14.833$

Lagano
Gangster

26 Jan 2020 22:22

A proper M3 there! Work wheels fit it so well too. You don't even have to do much work on it since it's already a great performance car, the last true driver's car from BMW as some say.
Also nice to see someone else from America, even if Florida is still pretty far from me :P

NotPerfect
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 11:48

OwO ayy welcome damn e46 yeess and actual m3 that's amazing, as everyone suggested start with driver mods before power mods :P

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

ijdevil
Associate

27 Jan 2020 13:09

Whats on deck for mods?

Mikee
Associate

27 Jan 2020 13:19

ijdevil wrote:
26 Jan 2020 15:16
Super clean bro. Can't wait to see what direction you go with it
Thanks! This will be my daily!
Niatross wrote:
26 Jan 2020 17:04
Ayee an E46!
I had one for almost a year i think, Definitely VERY VERY fun cars these! You'll not regret buying it a single bit ;)
As for mod suggestions, you could start with interior. Bucket seats, steering wheel and such
And also bolt-ons for the engine ought to be considered too! things like intake, exhaust, tune etc.
A question though, is it an SMG automatic or a manual?
Haha! Thanks! Cool that you had this car!
Now I have a dude whom I can
ask about this car!
Alas, I started from the exterior.
This version is on SMG.
BigSmoke wrote:
26 Jan 2020 19:32
^That man above me owns an E46 before and he loves it so much.......just not finding a lot of time to drive it, sadly. But chances are you'll still be able to spot it since he sold it to his close friend, who is also here.As for now, he owns an E92 and F82 recently, and in the process of turning them into the *ahem* ultimate driving machines

Anyways welcome to the community! That's a really, really nice starter car that you have there, and you're also one of the very few who dares to go above the half of the initial 20k budget :D With a car like this, you're basically ready to roll and start your petrolhead adventures. And wew another American! There are quite a lot of us who either hail from the land of the free or based somewhere in the US of A, both in this forum and the old ones, so you're not alone ;) I myself isn't an American nor based in USA, but I've visited the freeland thrice last year. And I absolutely love it, I even brought back some cars to Japan! :lol:

Speaking about the car, the E46 is a nice base for just about everything. It's particularly a trackday hero, and in the USA at least you can see some of them running around in trackdays, time attack races or autocross events. On its home turf in the European soil, there are even more of them lining up in paddocks and pitlanes. I'm not sure how popular it is in grassroots drifting, but there are definitely some of them being used, at least back in Europe. And if you're into the show-off and pride route, you can always convert it into the E46 GTR lookalike or lower it with a dash of camber for that internet approval points ;)

Talking about the E46 GTR, as I've said (or implied), the E46 is a widely potent base for a racecar. In touring car racing, allthough it was the regular E46 instead of the M ones being used to race, BMW raked a lot of national and european touring car trophies with the platform. As for GT racing, the tale of the E46 GTR absolutely needs no introduction, although its GT racing achievements is overshadowed by the fact that it is also the icon of the Need For Speed series. Personally I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that the E46 was hailed as a videogame monument rather than an endurance racing dominator with multiple american and european titles to its name but oh well. If you're into the drifting scene, you'll know that the E46 is Kristaps Bluss's weapon of choice before switching to the HGK Eurofighter E92.

Right, I'm sorry for veering too far from the discussion. Back to your E46, looking at your budget at the moment, I'd say the best thing you can do for now is a bit of weight reduction, handling improvement and a slight bump on power. Get lighter seats, get a proper steering wheel, get a proper suspension, do an ECU and cam tune, and get a new exhaust plus muffler, and if you could you might want to add a front lip for better aero flow and better look. You'll feel the difference quickly, trust me :D Also what's your plan for the E46? A quick daily runner? Trackable daily? Stance master? Either way, I'm looking forward to your journey ;)
Woah!
Thanks!
You wrote so much! I am surprised!
Thanks for the detailed answer!
But I decided that this car would be my daily.
-stallion- wrote:
26 Jan 2020 20:22
Damn dude, welcome to the family. Your M3 is something I wish for months, hope you're happy with it. And parts wise, you know that carbon fiber parts are always appreciated. Go for a small difuser/splitter, or a lip spoiler.(cb fiber, of course :oops: )
Thanks!
Cool! I'm in some kind of family now?! Whaaat?!
I already bought and put a carbon lip for the bumper.
I also think to buy a spoiler.
Lagano wrote:
26 Jan 2020 22:22
A proper M3 there! Work wheels fit it so well too. You don't even have to do much work on it since it's already a great performance car, the last true driver's car from BMW as some say.
Also nice to see someone else from America, even if Florida is still pretty far from me :P
Thanks!
I see that with this machine there will be little trouble!
And what state are you in?
NotPerfect wrote:
27 Jan 2020 11:48
OwO ayy welcome damn e46 yeess and actual m3 that's amazing, as everyone suggested start with driver mods before power mods :P
Thanks!
Seriously? I think everyone does not start with the engine due to the fact that it’s cool in stock!
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

Mikee
Associate

27 Jan 2020 13:29

Smoll updates!
 ! Message from: Mikee
Guys! Sorry to write so early, but I just don't have another time to write here! In the morning I have time and therefore I will write only in the morning!
I was advised to buy some parts and I bought a front carbon lip at a flea market.
Yes, I bought one part, but look how it fits my car! Now let's move on to the photo:

► Show Spoiler
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 14:33

This lip is a great addition to the M3, makes it look a bit more aggressive like some of the newer M cars!

ijdevil
Associate

27 Jan 2020 15:19

Loving the carbon, can't wait to see more on it

BigSmoke
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 20:04

Ah I see you're following my suggestion of adding a front lip. See I told you, it looks miles better now :D

Also top tip: Take your time, no need to rush or worry about scheduling. Just ask most of us here :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 21:59

OOOOOOOOOOOOO WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
A new member who entered with style and nuts! Goddamn, that E46 looks AMAZING!
This is one of the best starter cars that you can get, and 15k for this car is a really good price!
The MT6 on this car is perfect! And the SMG is track oriented but you need to be EXTRA careful with it.
Hopefully we will see this thing on the tracks soon!
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

Sieklo
Associate

27 Jan 2020 23:08

Welcome to the forum!
Damn, M3 always look good :D
Carbon lip looks awesome, small mod but makes huge difference :lol:
Can't wait to see more :D

Mikee
Associate

28 Jan 2020 12:33

Lagano wrote:
27 Jan 2020 14:33
This lip is a great addition to the M3, makes it look a bit more aggressive like some of the newer M cars!
Heck! You think so too!
ijdevil wrote:
27 Jan 2020 15:19
Loving the carbon, can't wait to see more on it
Stay tuned!
BigSmoke wrote:
27 Jan 2020 20:04
Ah I see you're following my suggestion of adding a front lip. See I told you, it looks miles better now :D

Also top tip: Take your time, no need to rush or worry about scheduling. Just ask most of us here :lol:
I obeyed your advice because you have much more experience than me!
Ok! :D
FranklinAnderson wrote:
27 Jan 2020 21:59
OOOOOOOOOOOOO WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!
A new member who entered with style and nuts! Goddamn, that E46 looks AMAZING!
This is one of the best starter cars that you can get, and 15k for this car is a really good price!
The MT6 on this car is perfect! And the SMG is track oriented but you need to be EXTRA careful with it.
Hopefully we will see this thing on the tracks soon!
Hello!
Thanks!
And what kind of "Extra careful" is this? What should I do and what not?
Hmm... But I don’t know about the track, I'm too small for the track!?
Sieklo wrote:
27 Jan 2020 23:08
Welcome to the forum!
Damn, M3 always look good :D
Carbon lip looks awesome, small mod but makes huge difference :lol:
Can't wait to see more :D
Hi!
Thanks!
And yes, I was very happy and surprised to have installed only one front lip!
It seem that one detail, but it change the look of the car!
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

dariws
Associate

28 Jan 2020 19:24

Dude I'm a huge fan of E46s(actually I just sold my old car and I'm looking for an E46 irl).I really like the original look of it,and the new lip it's a nice touch.
Can't wait to see more.
HONDA Integra DC5 ● K20A 217HP ● 2002
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

28 Jan 2020 21:49

Lip give look better and more aggressive bites, look forward pal!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Soju
Gangster

29 Jan 2020 14:08

This looks promising! I love it :)

Mikee
Associate

30 Jan 2020 14:22

dariws wrote:
28 Jan 2020 19:24
Dude I'm a huge fan of E46s(actually I just sold my old car and I'm looking for an E46 irl).I really like the original look of it,and the new lip it's a nice touch.
Can't wait to see more.
If you search, you will always find what you need!
Thanks!
And stay tuned!
SimplifyHerb wrote:
28 Jan 2020 21:49
Lip give look better and more aggressive bites, look forward pal!
Also stay tuned!
Soju wrote:
29 Jan 2020 14:08
This looks promising! I love it :)
Thanks!
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

Mikee
Associate

30 Jan 2020 14:39

Another smoll updates!

I'm still a little bit, buy parts for BMW!
Yesterday I bought a rear carbon lip and carbon spoiler.
The lip is half carbon, and also it came painted in the color of my car. The color is almost identical to mine.
The spoiler is half carbon too. It came painted in black.
Photos:

► Show Spoiler
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

30 Jan 2020 14:59

owo ayy more 46 goodies can't wait to see how it's all gonna look :P

Roleplay cars :

Sieklo
Associate

30 Jan 2020 17:39

Dang! That wing looks good :D M3 starts to look like a proper track weapon :P

BigSmoke
Gangster

30 Jan 2020 19:29

Oh wow, you're going straight to the rear wing upgrade :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

dariws
Associate

30 Jan 2020 23:29

I like the rear carbon diffusor,it goes hand in hand with the front carbon lip,but I'm not so sure about the spoiler.From this picture it looks a little too big,but hey... that's just me.
HONDA Integra DC5 ● K20A 217HP ● 2002
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

31 Jan 2020 07:27

Are you getting carbon bug. :lol:
I like diffusor but not sure about spoiler.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

03 Feb 2020 01:05

Daaaamn, that carbon wing, oh my god!
The beamer is getting crazier! i like it!
also about the smg thatu asked me, the smg is a complex transmission more oriented to track is like a robotized manual gearbox with paddle shifters, but they are notorious for failing, so , if ur m3 is SMG,be careful!

alex876
Associate

06 Feb 2020 16:07

good looking m3
ROLEPLAY

Mikee
Associate

19 Feb 2020 08:04

Bye, bye M3!

Quite a lot of time has passed since the last post!
A lot of things have changed: I broke up with my girlfriend, my salary increased slightly, I changed the car!
Let me talk about the latter in detail:

After parting with the girl, life went on as usual, but after a few days I met a friend and he suggested me to exchange a car with him at my surcharge. Because he said that he was tired of this car and he wants a regular car for city driving! I thought and agreed since I no longer need the daily car!
The surcharge was 4800V$ and we decided that I would pay him all the money within 3 months.

Now consider what I got:

1999 Nissan Skyline 25 GT

Once upon a time, it was a regular skyline on atmo RB25.
But now it's an unfinished track car!

My friend decided not to fool around with the RB25, he just swapped the engine on 1JZ.
But this did not end there, he began to refine the engine. I helped him a bit and gave some advice. First of all, he changed the 1JZ block to 2JZ, now the engine is 3 liters, but with better blowing due to the 1JZ cylinder head! Then we decided what we would put: a turbo kit or itb. I don’t know why, but I really wanted to make this engine atmospheric. And all the same, I persuaded a friend and he bought an itb kit for 1JZ. Next came the fuel rail, nozzles, oil catch can and fuel pump. And exhaust header too. After that, I advised him to buy camshafts. We chose Tomei. We decided to tune the engine later (in the end, the engine was never tuned because this is my car now).

Following was the interior: my friend decided to leave the console and other spare parts from skyline because he likes them. Then we bought and installed the frame. I don’t remember the company but it was certified. We also bought the Bride Zeta 3 bucket seat and NRG seat belts with recaro soft pads. We bought one seat because the car is made for the track and does not carry passengers. And the last thing we bought was a steering wheel. The steering wheel was 350mm MOMO Mod. 07. A good steering wheel from a world famous company!

The next thing that we began to change is the suspension. Most of the suspension was Ikeya Formula.
We installed Ksport Kontrol Pro coilovers. Also we bought Wilwood BBK.
6 piston 355mm front and 4 piston 333mm rear. And finally, the wheels, I did not choose them. But I want to say my friend has a great taste. He bought a 19 inch Volk RE30 - these are very cool rims that fit perfectly into the style of this car, but what is surprising we both did not know that they would fit like that because there was no body kit yet!

And the last thing he did was a body kit.
I don’t know anything about it since my friend bought it without me.
But I can say one thing, it looks cool!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Mikee on 21 Feb 2020 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

19 Feb 2020 14:41

Welp the BMW went away quite quickly, but eh, at least you got a proper racecar in return :D Also the idea of naturally aspirated JZ as a track car engine is......rather unusual I'd say, but nevertheless I'm looking forward to it ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Lagano
Gangster

19 Feb 2020 17:55

A pretty good racecar for the price of an M3 and a little more cash! I would've thought an R34 would be more expensive in America but i guess only the GTRs are getting crazy high prices. Keep in mind though, it's not legal to drive one, unless it's one of the very few legal Motorex imports from the early 2000's which cost a fortune as well. Florida might be loose in terms of registration and there are some not really legal Japanese imports on the streets but it's only a matter of time when they get caught. So it's good that it's a track car, a 1.5JZ with ITB's should drive really well and have great response! Have fun with it on the track :D

Mikee
Associate

21 Feb 2020 10:50

► Show Spoiler
First updates for R34!

The car is in my garage since February 17. And on the same day I bought parts for it.
I took off the old bumper and bought a more aggressive one from Top Secret.
I also bought Defi gauges to monitor engine readings. I did not take a picture of them.
After buying and installing parts, I gave the car for painting and pasting to my friends. They have their own workshop with paint booth.
And yesterday they called me and said that the car was ready. I arrived immediately and was happy with the result!
I didn’t think much about the design but it turned out cool.
There were stickers in the form of sponsors on the door. But it looks more like a shopping list :D
And yes, there are parts from TRD in this car. After all the engine is from Toyota.

Photos:

I also tuned the engine and did a dinotest!
Here are results:

385 hp (283 kw) at 8000 rpm
306 ft lb (414 Nm) at 5750 rpm
Measurements were made on VP100 race fuel
Pretty good for a naturally-aspirated engine, considering that the RB26DETT has only 327 hp!
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

21 Feb 2020 17:02

Nice numbers! Are you using stock 2J bottom end? it's a GE or GTE? Is your head ported?

NotPerfect
Gangster

21 Feb 2020 18:33

OwO ayyyy a 34 track car with 1j on itb's? Damn that's straight up ballin and the paint looks nice and power is also on point :P Hopefully it's gonna soon scream on some sick track!

Roleplay cars :

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

21 Feb 2020 21:31

That healthy numbers for being N/A 1JZ engine, and that paintwork are sweet!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

22 Feb 2020 03:28

Wew that's a nice paint I should say! Quite greatly resembles both the Skyline DR30 Super Silhouette and the Liberty Walk R34. Great figures for the NA JZ as well, should be enough for a fast track action. Looking forward to see it on the track! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

• Information