V$ SimplifyHerb's RP Project

SimplifyHerb
Hitman

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Mar 2020 21:12
OwO damn buzzsaw's s2k? She really had a tough history being almost crashed but then restored. But now it's gonna get some treatment :P Can't wait to see what's next for it
yea, It was so strangest history ever I was hearing. She will getting proper modified upcoming. :twisted:

Edit: 2nd page!
SimplifyHerb wrote:
29 Feb 2020 21:46
Strange of the history owner...
Date: LEAP OF YEAR DAY!!!

So, I have done spoils about the new car that I bought…

Yep, it’s really sad to time sell Z and Chillie after their maintenance is completed.
For Z, 466 V$ for parts and sold it for 6,000 V$, and for Chillie I can’t remember exactly the price that I spent for parts, I would say rough about 1,5230 V$, and sold for fairly price 11,000 V$.

Here what car, I have bought…? You knew this car before as on old forum thread...

(Photo ~ Last seen on forum before Jimmy went disappeared.)

I found a couple of forums and the seller explains, and let me explain. Tango's number plate was matched...
About a year ago, Some people may have known that vehicle before. It was the original owner called Jimmy aka “Buzzsaw” proudly owned S2K that he named her “Tango” due to the paintwork colour. He vanished after mixing up the vehicle at scrap-yard, yes Tango did NOT crush into metal cube.

Let me explain before how it ended in the scrap yard but didn't get crushed.
Jimmy was having fun with his friend named Big Smoke and Franklin at Tsukuba Circuit for track day. Jimmy looked very excited, after fews of lapping Jimmy decided to quicker speed at T1 corner to bring quicker time but he had basically stock suspension but with Honda Integra DC5 wheel plus brake, clearly it doesn’t helped and Jimmy realised he was going too fast and diving the ditch ending of he was extremely panic and losing to recovering from driver mistaken, ending of Tango went spun out, damaged rear suspension and possible some of bumper due bumped into barrier wall.

Jimmy seen be, he didn't bother to fix the problem himself, so he sent the goods of his friend to repair Tango damage, however his worker did muddle up and take wrong S2K to scrap, which is Tango, end of going to scrap. Jimmy was alerted due he doesn’t got vehicle running, so friend forced himself to go scrapyard to tell him, it was wrong S2K.

He saw orange S2K dropped into a crusher. He was confused and told Jimmy as mis-information, but that he was last spoken to Jimmy. He discovered Tango was parked, and he tried to call Jimmy muti-time but he didn't answer. He did tell the scrapyard owner, it was the wrong S2K and it was swapped over, so Tango didn’t crush it. He decided to repair Tango to perfect condition but he tried to call Jimmy many times but the contact was lost, the police were alerted and they found out Jimmy went to a different country. Up till he finally owned Tango for a good nearly year (after Tango was repaired) without any problem and recently timing and full serviced used by Honda genuine parts then he started to sell Tango.

So, I saw an advert for a good price with a recorded salvage title S2K Imola Orange that listed price 8,500 V$...
Test driven, and inspect it, can’t complain about what's wrong with Tango..

So I bought it…?

Yep, paid full price, can’t complain with that S2K, I kept her old name that Jimmy named her? Yep, I still named her Tango. It's quite a shame Jimmy muddled himself and went to another county, but it doesn’t matter because I’m now owned Tango. She doesn’t change anything, the modified, still untouchable. I'll be able to list the modified Tango that was installed.

2001 Honda S2000 AP1 aka “Tango” spec ~
► Show Spoiler

I'm sorry Tango, I want you to be my track vehicle. It’s my plan...

Wallet;
Before ~ 555 V$
Paycheck ~ + 470 x 3 V$
~ FAIRLADY Z ~
350Z sold ~ + 6,000 V$
Head gasket rebuild kit ~ - 225 V$
Oil Filter + Oil ~ - 91 V$
Coolant fluid ~ - 20 V$
NGK Spark plugs ~ - 130 V$
~ CHILLIE ~
Sold ~ + 11,000 V$
Parts ~ - 1,530 V$
~ TANGO ~
Bought it ~ + 8,500 V$
After ~ 8,469 V$
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

I remember that S2000, it suffered a crash on a Tsukuba track day but looks like it was repaired properly. I still suggest to check for any damage that might not be seen from the outside. Anyway have fun with it!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Lagano wrote:
02 Mar 2020 17:21
I remember that S2000, it suffered a crash on a Tsukuba track day but looks like it was repaired properly. I still suggest to check for any damage that might not be seen from the outside. Anyway have fun with it!
I will, I won't be worrying suspension since they getting upgrade in future but I will do inspection during modifieded some of a parts.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

TANGO IS BACK IN THA GAME!
I missed that car, it was one of the most fun cars that i drove! I remember that i recently got my r34 gtst from the auction, and in the next day i went with buzz and biggie to the track. Hella fun!
Sadly the driver was a little of a dumbass lol, but hey, i can't blame him, s2k's are difficult cars to control.
Now this car is in great hands! Enjoy it!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
dariws
Associate

Congrats on your new purchase. It's so... orange,haha.I like it man.Good luck with it. :D
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

FranklinAnderson wrote:
04 Mar 2020 17:13
TANGO IS BACK IN THA GAME!
I missed that car, it was one of the most fun cars that i drove! I remember that i recently got my r34 gtst from the auction, and in the next day i went with buzz and biggie to the track. Hella fun!
Sadly the driver was a little of a dumbass lol, but hey, i can't blame him, s2k's are difficult cars to control.
Now this car is in great hands! Enjoy it!
Be honestly, I felt more likely was driver mistaken. He was pushed too hard for the corner but at last Tango is are good hand with me. She would getting proper upgrade before first track day action.
dariws wrote:
04 Mar 2020 17:35
Congrats on your new purchase. It's so... orange,haha.I like it man.Good luck with it. :D
I know right?! I love that colour so much!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Ayyyy welcome back Tango!
s t a y c l a s s y
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
08 Mar 2020 14:32
Ayyyy welcome back Tango!
Im happy she was good hand with good owner (not long till she was changed)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

The extreme of starter track vehicle.
Date: Monday 9th March 2020

Tango went seriously balls, I mean she went like wild.
Yes, Tango took balls, had a look at the side view shot to see what was different from what I bought?

Since the wheel and brake from Integra DC5 Type R and that should be plenty brake power for nearly stock power figures for while, I will explain later.
The biggest change to Tango as currently upgraded is handling.

I was thinking of taking Tango to track with stock suspension, but I decided to change it before taking her to track day.
I bought;
1 ~ HKS Hipermax Max IV SP coilover from Nengun, that - 1,544 V$.
2 ~ Hardrace adjustable drop link (or Stabilizer link) as a pair - 97 V$ each.
3 ~ Eibach Sway bars / Anti-Roll Bars inc; front (32mm) and rear (29mm) adjustable sway bar and Sway Bar bushes, from Tarmac Sport - 618 V$.
4 ~ Extended (15mm taller than stock) Rear Roll Centre / Ball Joint from K-Tuned - 180 V$
5 ~ Adjustable Front Roll Centre / Ball Joint, 10mm taller than stock from K-Tuned - 300 V$
Total of suspension spent: 2,836 V$.

Shiny Eibach sway bar...

Loving with HKS coilover, just like KW coilover but more JDM bite.

Perfect ride height and fitment...

All of them of the listed on Tango, damn she looks SO GOOD! Perfect height and completed 4 wheel alignment, now she is all adjusted and perfectly for track set up. I’m very sure the suspension changed made her handle like a rail and it could be much more stabilized round the corner as it gains more speed than stock could do. I replaced all roll centres because I discovered the rear right side has small free play so I replaced all them to K-Tuned one, that should have helped my handling since she was lowered.

Move on, something different changed Tango, and second biggest change was coolant. They are very important for track day vehicles, you could likely be high-revving and bangin the red line and raising the OEM coolant temperature much more, it may not be good for track. My old radiator was about 1 year old but still I would replace it with a performance one. I decided to hope on the website call Nengun and bought Spoon coolant parts;

1 ~ Thermostat (allowed open 68 degree than 78 degree) - 69 V$
2 ~ Thermo Switch (allowing turn on fan at 80 degree than 90 degree) - 46 V$
3 ~ Radiator Hose set ~ 225 V$
3 ~ Aluminium Radiator ~ 1,174 V$
Total of Spoon coolants spent ~ 1,174 V$

As we know suspension and coolant has changed as they are important for track, however you may notice randomly carbon and grey bumper, I was bored…
I found them from Facebook marketplace, it has a proper real carbon front splitter, and proper good quality plastic canards on prime coated AP2 front bumper, and it’s inc; AP2 splash guard, grill and H badge and it was barely used, I pay 650 V$, no brainer deal! It does look so good and more track vehicle looking, now I need an address with a side skirt and rear bumper, plus a spoiler before it will be repainted to Imola Orange. I have to cut the bit bumper frame to fit AP2 bumper on AP1 chassis.

That all completed progress Tango modified…
That hasn't ended yet! Just explain briefly why...

You was thinking, why I didn’t make Chillie track vehicle then Tango become track vehicle?
The main reason is, Chillie has a really good condition and she is quite a bit rare. I was too scared to wreck her by driver error, so I sold it so I bought Tango. It doesn’t matter if I was mistaken and end of a small damaged Tango, and most parts are pretty easy to buy, plus you can’t forget F20 is much more reliable than SR20 does, I know it loses turbo but it doesn't matter.

Mainly the reason I kept DC5 brembo brake?
I want to save a bit of money so I can change the engine. I want to use the F engine later model, known as F22 engine. I could use that engine for more cylinder capacity but I would lose the famous 9K RPM, but I would try to work out to use F22 without losing 9k RPM. Imagine, you were hearing an F22 engine that has an ITB roar sound of 9K rpm. Once that engine is completed then I’ll move on brake upgrade.

Stay tuned for special guests that came from Italy upcoming, don't worry she is cleared coronavirus so I won't not to died.

Wallet;
Before ~ 8,469 V$
Paycheck ~ + 565 x 2 V$
Suspension ~ - 2,836 V$
Coolant ~ - 1,174 V$
Coolant Fluid ~ - 50 V$
Bumper ~ - 650 V$
After ~ 4,889 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
dariws
Associate

So many goodies for Tango.I love the progress so far,keep it up.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

dariws wrote:
10 Mar 2020 17:33
But, she don't finish yet, just need tick off some of list. :D

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
dariws
Associate

SimplifyHerb wrote:
10 Mar 2020 17:48
dariws wrote:
10 Mar 2020 17:33
But, she don't finish yet, just need tick off some of list. :D
Yes I know,that's why I said "so far". :)
NotPerfect
Gangster

Ayyy damn s2k be getting some sick track car upgrades and i'm really liking how it's turning, throw some good track wheels + tires and a wing and you're track ready :P Also can't wait for the engine swap to f22 gl bro uwu
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

NotPerfect wrote:
11 Mar 2020 17:34
Ayyy damn s2k be getting some sick track car upgrades and i'm really liking how it's turning, throw some good track wheels + tires and a wing and you're track ready :P Also can't wait for the engine swap to f22 gl bro uwu
Thankss!! I'm fairly very pumped to getting completed soon. :geek:

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

The new family member...
Date: Sunday 15th March 2020

Lately I have been kept very secret since I owned Chillie, a guest vehicle. Cannot tell “who”, sorry, till end of topic.
She is paying for everything for her car to be legal in Japan.
Her car was…

*drum roll*

It’s 2014 Fiat 500 Lounge (don’t ask me why! Fiat chose it as the trim version!), only twice owner. It was her nan car since it was new however the health problem forced her to sell her beloved 500, so it was passed to her grand-daughter as a gift for passed university application.

Under the hood of the heart 500, you would likely see 1.2 8V petrol engine production 69 horsepower, flat out of top speed 99 mph. Engine was kept very well maintained, and kept used genuine Fiat parts plus service since it was new. I swore to the lord, I can’t freaking understand italian language in the car manual book!

Interior and exterior condition wise, her nan love retro style exterior looking, chrome mirror, chrome handle and other chrome details, perfect retro look! I was fairly impressed, body work was in great condition, barely ding and dent. The interior was super cleaned and it was seen very seriously looking after, even though it's never been smoke.
I quite liking the key cover, giving Italy style looking...

Well, did I make the Fiat 500 to become Japanese road legal?
Yes, I was inspection before sent off to inspection for register on the road
I have been checking bottom to top, I replaced the clutch, both side front lower arm, new discs and pads, serviced, all fluid flush and refill, and new front wheel bearings, all parts and fluids was using Fiat genuine. Funny is, my girlfriend told me, mostly her garage quoted her for a new tracking rod end, because the steering wheel was wobbly, turn out tracking rod was fine, nothing wrong. It’s wheel bearing, worned out case making weird noise and wobbling the steering wheel. The clutch and lower arm were replaced because they’re common faults so I replaced it for peace of mind.

Passed the test without problem, now it's legal on Japanese!

Well, you’re asking about “Who is “She” or “guest”?''.
It’s my girlfriend!

Her name is Angelina “Angel” Marino, 2 years younger than me. She was a big fan of animes, yep she is very much a weebie. Her lifetime goal was to move to Japan and living there, and she just did it. I taught her Japanese language for 4 years as following where being of relationship. She is great looking, and fairly kind.Her dream job is to be a nurse at Japanese Hospital. She made progressing her dream job nicely, just needed to pass Japanese and nurse course in order to become a nurse. Of course she will take driving school that can get Japanese driving license, because it is illegal to use Italian driving license on japanese roads, if you’re living permanently.

Yep, not kidding mate, she just landed it. I drove the Fiat 500, not my Tango, I promised her I would pick her up with her Fiat 500. She saw me and her beloved Fiat 500. She said “Blondie! I missed you!” I was reaction myself and thinking myself “Who the fuck is Blondie? I’m male dude with black hair?”, and I just remembered, she was named her 500 “Blondie“ because of colour. We arrived at my crib, and we were pretty tired. Next day, I made a special present. I have the spare room at my house that is barely used, I converted to a perfect anime hangout spot and watch anime stuff plus it’s where there are collections of anime figures, posters, etc. She LOVED it, just like her dream room. I’m very good boyfriend. :D

Funny enough, her personally reminded me about the Umaru-chan character because she looks totally human but when she is at home, she becomes a different human, doing anime stuff. :lol:

Before ending this topic.
She does have a planned makeover for her 500. She wants to de-chrome it, body kit, lower it, new wheel and dual exhaust system.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO oh damn you got a gf congrats bro! Haha that's one of the best storries i've read :P And the plans for the 500 seem really wild can't wait to see what it's gonna be bout!!!
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

NotPerfect wrote:
15 Mar 2020 18:15
OwO oh damn you got a gf congrats bro! Haha that's one of the best storries i've read :P And the plans for the 500 seem really wild can't wait to see what it's gonna be bout!!!
I'm looking forward seeing her plans with her 500.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
dariws
Associate

The plans sounds very good for this 500! Can't wait to see more. :)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

dariws wrote:
16 Mar 2020 09:41
The plans sounds very good for this 500! Can't wait to see more. :)
Me too, mate!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

500 aye ? It´s a girly car , isn´t it ? Even you said that , right ? :))))
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Nightkid wrote:
17 Mar 2020 10:54
500 aye ? It´s a girly car , isn´t it ? Even you said that , right ? :))))
:lol:
But, it's was my girlfriend car..
(sometime I used it because racecar)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Fancy Shoes.
Date: Wednesday 18th March 2020

Finally, long delayed from the wheel refurbing shop, now it was completed!
The wheel should be completed around the same suspension update on the forum, which is it on 9th March, however it was delayed due equipment at shop was broken, so it was delayed.

The wheel that I bought was fairly cheap, 1,000 V$ for a set of 4 17 inches rim with badly worn mixed brand tyres. The wheel was called Volks Racing TE37 MAG. The rim condition wasn’t great, more like the worst condition. Most rim have heavy kerb damage, thick layer of really bright pink paints with purple with silver glitters splatter, it was awful paint job EVER I seen! The wheels were originally fitted from S2000. Their wheel width set up was 225 at front and 255 at rear. I have the right to refuse a fitted Tango, orange paint with bright ass pink wheels, no thank you.

I sent all 4 wheels without tyre to the shop, all old tyres were recycled due they are fairly old and unevenly worn plus they are kinda cheap. The shop will strip all paint off, repair it, and make it look new again. I choose a colour that goes to dark grey, like gun metal colour.

After a long delay, it is here! 4 wheels fully refurbs, it looks brand new. Money went well spent, is it, I’m only paid 340 V$ for wheel refurbishment.
All wheels now painted gun metal grey, it looks proper rim, quite I like it with that colour, since Tango will be track vehicle so she need proper grippy tyres so I bought;
Yokohama Advan Neova AD08
Front ~ 225/45 R17 - 390 V$
Rear ~ 255/40 R17 - 434 V$
Total - 629 V$

So here it is!

Orange with gun metal wheel, it look suit so well.

Damn, girl you have thicc tyres!

Most people recommend 225/45 at front and 255/40 at rear, as they are both 17 inch wheels, so I follow their advice, not just lighter wheel, also it gives much more gripper performance than OEM wheel does. The OEM DC5 Type R wheel was 215 all around. Rear should be 225 from factory spec but it does loose rear grip, I was stunned myself, no why Jimmy spun out his S2000 so easy because it was incorrectly wheel width at rear, the rookie mistakes are made, but new wheel is fitted so it should be fixed that problem.

And, finally one more mod to show you guys…
The fact story.

I was about 15 years old, it’s my nearly birthday, my mother was gone to work, and I found her bank card, so she left her bank card at home. I was bored myself and stroll across the eBay, I found a really cool steering wheel. It's a MOMO steering wheel with suede deep dish with Honda horn button, so I ordered via my mum bank card. Later that day, my mum discovered most of the money was gone to her bank account, she was extremely furious, and I got grounded for a month plus no birthday present. At 19 years old, about to move to living in my own house (since my girlfriend is in Italy), my mum shown me Momo steering wheel that same that I ordered at I was 15 years old, she said “Do you thinking, you was 15 years old, and you got no present from me? This thing is your, daring. Happy late 15th birthday...” I cried happily and hugged her, and it has been on the wall ever since till now as I’m 24 years old...

Tango is a Honda, so why not fit it, plus its bonus for track style?
I have to order a MOMO hub for MOMO steering wheel, which cost me 95 V $. It's nice having suede instead of an OEM leather steering wheel, it won’t slip when my hand is sweating on the leather, also I create loop wire from the airbag plug so it means no airbag warning light on my cluster.

It pretty much ticks everything off my list, but only final to do is; Bucket seat and rear downforce, before it’s time to my first track day! I was originally to do a short shifter but there is a lack of aftermarket available so I have to scrapped off, and people saying S2000 was pretty good shifting as if it was an OEM.

I was test driving with a new wheel and suspension change on the Tango, me and my girlfriend went shopping. She was very curious about how Tango drives. Oh SWEET JESUS! She had a totally different vehicle, very driveable and fairly quite grippy actions, nothing I felt slippy whilst around the corner. Oh man, I’m very excited to go track for full speed action.

Wallet;
Before ~ 4,599 V$
Paycheck ~ + 655 V$
TE37 MAG ~ - 1,000 V$
Wheel refurbish ~ - 340 V$
Tyres ~ - 629 V$
MOMO Hub ~ - 95 V$
After ~ 3,190 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
dariws
Associate

Good color choice for the rims. It suits the orange perfect.
The Honda horn button it's a fine touch and I like it!
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO Ayy new wheels for the s2k and damn do they look good now it'll have some proper grip now. Steering wheel is even better :D
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

dariws wrote:
19 Mar 2020 11:17
Good color choice for the rims. It suits the orange perfect.
The Honda horn button it's a fine touch and I like it!
It was hard to chose colour for rim! I know right, steering wheel look big different.
NotPerfect wrote:
19 Mar 2020 12:35
OwO Ayy new wheels for the s2k and damn do they look good now it'll have some proper grip now. Steering wheel is even better :D
Yep, they now proper gripped wheel, she look proper track weapon. Yess, I love steering wheel so much, possible it's my most fav mod so far.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler