Braaps Project Cars RP

Braap13
Associate

09 Dec 2019 01:12

MY STORY

My names Joe and my story is growing up in the suburbs always having a huge passion for cars. My dad originally got me into it when i was very young, classic cars at first as he owns a 1967 Mustang Fastback. As i explored more into the car scene i found drifting and all these "tuner" cars you can say what most people call them. I instantly fell in love, i also loved to ride dirtbikes, anything with wheels i guess! Im older now, when i got my license and spent tons of time working for enough money i found myself a Nissan Skyline R33 rolling Shell for $1250. He was originally asking him $2000 but for the his need to get rid of it fast i somehow got it for much less. The paint, body work wasn't really good at all but all the parts were there including interior, now R33's around here are not common at all so either way i knew i wanted this. Keep in mind these photos are about 5 months on working on the car and prepping it, sadly i lost the photos of when i got it. Since i bought this car as a drift car its not in the best shape as of right now, its all prepped and has money into it, but i plan on making the build much nicer.
Screenshot (511).png
Screenshot (511).png (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1012 times
Screenshot (516).png
Screenshot (516).png (2.41 MiB) Viewed 1012 times
Screenshot (517).png
Screenshot (517).png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1012 times
MODS

Now heres a brief list of what ive done to the car so far
Hammered the shit out of dents
SR20DET Swap
Wisefab, Greddy front susepnsion
Ebay rear suspension kit
WEDS MA86 rear rims
Full rollcage, front bashbar
Nardi steering wheel
Bride seats
Screenshot (518).png
Screenshot (518).png (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1012 times
Screenshot (514).png
Screenshot (514).png (2.7 MiB) Viewed 1012 times
Screenshot (515).png
Screenshot (515).png (2.48 MiB) Viewed 1012 times
FUTURE PLANS

My future plans on this car is spraying it down with some fresher paint, better rear suspension of course and all around making the car look nicer. In my opinion its a pretty good and solid drift car at the moment just a few changes and im set, feel free to give suggestions!

THE DAILY

To end it off, heres the daily that does it all. A Chevy Colarado! Only thing it has is some Thompsons that were on when i bought it. It to is a little rough but gets everything done no prob!
Screenshot (519).png
Screenshot (519).png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 1001 times

NotPerfect
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 10:08

OwO ayy another 33? Damn everyone be buying them but yours look rough af even after some work just like pretty much any of my cars when i bought them lol. But it's the most fun (frustrating) thing to work on when you get to build it all by yourself. Aanyway stoked to see what's waiting for it. As for the daily owo i wanna buy myself a pick up soonish too but this thing looks like it's got a front damage?

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 17:57

Ayy nice R33! She seen rough but I'm sure you will give her proper loves.
What version of your R33, do you know? I'm notice it have R33 GTR dashboard?
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 21:43

Welcome to the community! Quite a lot of us got that passion from our dads indeed :D And oh, don't forget to check the rules here.

That's quite a lot of preps going on the R33, even it already has bash bars. Only a bit more to go and it's ready to roll! :D

The Colorado looks nice overall, despite the front end damage. That'll buff out, and they're quite a strong block of steel after all :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Sieklo
Associate

09 Dec 2019 22:17

Ow, another SR swap R33 is that a thing now or something? :lol: Can't wait for progress
Colorado? Wow this front end damage looks like easy fix

Braap13
Associate

09 Dec 2019 23:13

NotPerfect wrote:
09 Dec 2019 10:08
OwO ayy another 33? Damn everyone be buying them but yours look rough af even after some work just like pretty much any of my cars when i bought them lol. But it's the most fun (frustrating) thing to work on when you get to build it all by yourself. Aanyway stoked to see what's waiting for it. As for the daily owo i wanna buy myself a pick up soonish too but this thing looks like it's got a front damage?

Yeah we bought it like that, apparently the guy who owned it got hit by a reversing car. Easy fix though!

Braap13
Associate

Buzzsaw wrote:
R33 GTS

spgtwstd
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 23:27

Nice job getting a Colorado and a R33. Sr20 in an R33, I have seen some of those before. Maybe all of us R33 members should go for a cruise. Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you got in store for these cars.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

Braap13
Associate

10 Dec 2019 04:12

! Message from: Braap13
BN Sports, Wisefab rear kit, wheels coming in tomm! Ordered them all awhile back before this.

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 09:01

Braap13 wrote:
Buzzsaw wrote:
R33 GTS
You have GTR dashboard, because GTR only model have three gauges installed on centre console

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Braap13
Associate

11 Dec 2019 00:53

! Message from: Braap13
KEEP IN MIND I HAD TO REPLACE THE OLD R33 MODEL DUE TO IT BEING OLD AND NOT OFFERING MUCH, I TRIED TO REPLICATE THE OLDER ONE, I also want to mention this will prob be my last post, ive been playing the game fot awhile although new to the rp stuff. The constant crashing has really just turned me away from the game as of right now, making builds then going 1 page more just to crash and loose progress, no one wants to save everytime. When i comeback ill prob start a new car but have a story with the r33, until next time!
NEW MODS

So ive been super stoked for this, i finally got the parts i ordered a few weeks ago, took 3. It really makes the car look complete, but i will need to fix up the front. The bad paint and some broken parts, is something to get done next! Soon ill be getting ready for a drift event depending on the state of the car and what i might do to it. It will be up by Willow Springs, im super siked to go with the new fit, just need to get myself some spares and tools. Sorry for the bad driveway pics to, took them quick on my phone lol.
Screenshot (535).png
Screenshot (535).png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 883 times
Screenshot (537).png
Screenshot (537).png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 883 times
Screenshot (538).png
Screenshot (538).png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 883 times
Screenshot (540).png
Screenshot (540).png (2.72 MiB) Viewed 883 times
WHATS NEW

So..
BN Sports Kit
Wisefab, Vstance rear suspension kit
VSKF Rims

BigSmoke
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 03:12

Which mod do you use for the R33? It's recommended to use RedCarDriver's R33. Has both GTS and GT-R models. Don't let the title fool you, it's basically the highest quality R33 we currently have, and it's scripted very well.

Speaking of crashes.......I see you're very, very new to the game. SLRR has been notorius for a long time for being extremely unstable, even without mods (that's what creating games with Java gets you). And of course you can't just stack a lot of mods and get away with it, the game would crash all the time. It's a common suggestion to install them one by one, and carefully uninstall one of them when it finally crashes. If you're looking for a slightly bearable SLRR experience, you can either use SLRR BB93, SLRR Light Edition (I use this) or SLRR Injected. I'm sure you've read the noob guide, but if you haven't, read it, though it's slightly outdated.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 08:04

I'm agree with Big Smoke, RedCarDriver R33 is best and less crashy out there, it have base model of s1 or s2 GTST or GTR.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 14:41

I use RedCarDriver's R33 for my RP, and it never has any problems at all. I also use SLRR Light edition, and everything works fine.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

Lagano
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 15:11

BN Sports bodykit is always a good choice! Wheels match to it really well too but those look like SSR Vienna Courage, not Work VS-KF but a very similar design. I like how it's taking shape but don't forget to take care about the engine and other mechanical stuff!

Braap13
Associate

12 Dec 2019 00:04

Lagano wrote:
11 Dec 2019 15:11
BN Sports bodykit is always a good choice! Wheels match to it really well too but those look like SSR Vienna Courage, not Work VS-KF but a very similar design. I like how it's taking shape but don't forget to take care about the engine and other mechanical stuff!
Yeah lol, didnt rem the name and just put vskf

Braap13
Associate

12 Dec 2019 00:07

BigSmoke wrote:
11 Dec 2019 03:12
Which mod do you use for the R33? It's recommended to use RedCarDriver's R33. Has both GTS and GT-R models. Don't let the title fool you, it's basically the highest quality R33 we currently have, and it's scripted very well.

Speaking of crashes.......I see you're very, very new to the game. SLRR has been notorius for a long time for being extremely unstable, even without mods (that's what creating games with Java gets you). And of course you can't just stack a lot of mods and get away with it, the game would crash all the time. It's a common suggestion to install them one by one, and carefully uninstall one of them when it finally crashes. If you're looking for a slightly bearable SLRR experience, you can either use SLRR BB93, SLRR Light Edition (I use this) or SLRR Injected. I'm sure you've read the noob guide, but if you haven't, read it, though it's slightly outdated.
Ive been playing slrr for awhile here and there, and im using redcardrivers r33. But i also have very few mods and random constant crashes is making me go away from the game. I know its unstable but i hate having to save after putting every part on. For example i installed 4 clean copies of slrr and including modded copies, every one has crashed on me in some way multiple times in the middle of something. Ive tired both copies you said as well, my pc specs are also definitely over the limit so not my pc lol.

BigSmoke
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 03:26

Braap13 wrote:
12 Dec 2019 00:07
Ive been playing slrr for awhile here and there, and im using redcardrivers r33. But i also have very few mods and random constant crashes is making me go away from the game. I know its unstable but i hate having to save after putting every part on. For example i installed 4 clean copies of slrr and including modded copies, every one has crashed on me in some way multiple times in the middle of something. Ive tired both copies you said as well, my pc specs are also definitely over the limit so not my pc lol.
Whoops, sorry for jumping to the conclusion. Well at least you've got the correct R33.

In that case some of us would go to the extreme route of having a copy for the game per car (as in there's a separate copy for an S13 mod, then another one for just an R33, then another one for an R34 etc). I don't do this to be honest, but this probably would do the trick better.

If you want a less tedious and less memory-eating one, you can still have one copy of the game, but create separate career profiles for each car.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

• Information