MrBloody RolePlay Builds

MrBloody
Associate

09 Dec 2019 00:34

Hi everyone! I am Paweł and I come from Poland, a few days ago my friend brought Toyota Cressida to me, initially he was supposed to be serial, but I could not resist and bought rims that came to me very quickly, it turned out that the car has a thread, so I turned it over , 2 days ago I bought an E30 that does not look so good, I plan to make it a budget drift car.
Toyota when it was still in Japan it was changed the engine is VQ30DE, but I plan to change it. and BMW has a damaged M20, which will also be changed to a BMW engine, possibly also with E30. There was a new door and a bonnet, because the previous ones were damaged and were not in the best condition, now the car is at the mechanic's, and then he will go to the varnish to paint the whole car

E30 AT THE MECHANIC

(If I made mistakes, I'm so sorry, I'm not the best in English) If I do something wrong, please write because I am new to this forum
Last edited by MrBloody on 09 Dec 2019 19:34, edited 3 times in total.

spgtwstd
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 00:59

Yo welcome to the forum bro! You know, I've never seen one of those Toyotas, so that will be an interesting car. And for the E30, Depending on how much you paid for it, I think might be fine. I would love to see that M3 E30 turned into something like a drift missile, but that is your choice. I would love to see what you have in mind! :D
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

NotPerfect
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 10:09

OwO ayy another polish guy welcome. Damn the cressida be lookin really nice and a vq30? That sounds fun af. As for the e30 it's not too rough really, i guess it's a non m since the plastic trim on bumpers. Stoked to see what's cookin for it :D

Roleplay cars :

BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 22:13

Welcome to the community! And hey that means we now have a pierogi trio in the forums! (You, @NotPerfect and @Sieklo) :D Don't forget to check the rules. And hey, your English is fine, I could understand you quite well :D

Your friend has a handsome and lovely Cressida! :D Tasty wheels as well. And good luck restoring the E30, I have a great feeling about this build :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!

MrBloody
Associate

10 Dec 2019 15:58

Thanks for the kind words, I hope that now the title of the topic is ok, and does not violate the rules!

So yes, the E30 came back from mechanics and varnish, stated that the M20 is so damaged that there is no point in repairing,
there is a hole in the block and something else is damaged, so I ordered a new engine. And so BMW received a new engine, namely the M52

I also ordered a ~ Nardi steering wheel and bucket seats from BRIDE. I am still looking for rims and threads, I decided to buy door panels, I also bought rear panels,
I installed side panels with a headliner and floor. It's better to have heat inside than cold

I forgot to add, I installed the halogens on the bumper, the directions did not fit me there so I decided on such a change, in my opinion it looks better with halogen.
And what is your opinion, change something or is it tolerable?

BigSmoke
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 16:05

All is good and lovely so far, keep up the good work! :D

Visit my RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 16:22

OwO ah rip the m20 but hey m52 is there and it's lookin clean. As for rims i can sell you weds kranze lxz 18x10 5x114,3 deep dish in chrome with no name stretchy tires for cheap. If you're interested hmu in dm's and we'll figure something out :D

Roleplay cars :

MrBloody
Associate

10 Dec 2019 16:34

NotPerfect wrote:
10 Dec 2019 16:22
OwO ah rip the m20 but hey m52 is there and it's lookin clean. As for rims i can sell you weds kranze lxz 18x10 5x114,3 deep dish in chrome with no name stretchy tires for cheap. If you're interested hmu in dm's and we'll figure something out :D
An interesting proposition, but I already have the rims selected :D

spgtwstd
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 16:50

Ah man not the M20! The M52 is going to be sweet! Are you thinking about tuning the M52 engine? Overall, that E30 is coming along really fine. I hope what rims you picked are going to be really nice. Keep up the good work! :)
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 17:04

Nice! Love M52 swap easy and simple, what M52 you have there? B25/28? Nardi in E30 best choice :D

Soju
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 08:24

BMW with Nardis are the best combo :)

Lagano
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 15:44

Cressida looks very nice, and the E30 is on its way there! Those seats and steering wheel are suggesting it's going to be a drift car... ;)

MrBloody
Associate

12 Dec 2019 18:57

thanks!
answering the questions..
- i will not tune the engine
- it's m50b20

MY NEW EVERYDAY CAR
i bought a new car, it is a bmw e34 with a 3.5l engine, a very comfortable car. at the moment i have no objections, i plan to change the rims for other ones, because those that are now probably from e38 (if i speak wrong, please correct me) do not match, i think about bbs

E30 WORK IN PROGRESS

the car, as you can see, has changed a bit, it is already lower and finally there are new rims. some may be indignant that there are japanese rims in a german car - in my opinion, they fit perfectly here. particularly good with the color of the car, black rims with a red body. something beautiful! i am sad that the car has no distance and tilt yet, because it spoils the look a bit, but it will change soon. in addition to visual tuning, there is one more thing: the e30 has received a new exhaust system which is now louder, people look around, sometimes i laugh because i can't give a lot of gas because someone will start looking right away :d by car i have drifted several times today but i didn't take pictures, next time i will try to take some pictures for you!

NotPerfect
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 20:04

OwO ayy e34 damn nice as for the rims, they kind of look classy yk gives it that comfy look but we'll see what you have in mind. As for e30 ayy nice watanabes really love how they look although the tires seem a lil too small profile imo, kind of looks like the car i sitting on the underbody rather than tires but okay. And new exhaust damn wish i could hear it she has to sound sweet :D

Roleplay cars :

MrBloody
Associate

16 Dec 2019 15:13

E30 got rims 1 size bigger, there are camber and spacers.

I went to the dynamometer and showed 145 km, so 5 km have gone, but I plan to weld the dyfer, in addition to rims, cams and distances, white lamps lag behind, manual hydraulic and knob (vibrators so-called XD) I bought a Japanese fb board, I don't know if it is false or original, it looks real, but I only use it on the track and how it stands under the house
I put on white lamps, a manual hydraulic one and a knob (so-called XD vibrators). I bought a Japanese license plate from Facebook, I don't know if it is counterfeit or original, it looks really, but I only use it to track and how it stands under the house

spgtwstd
Gangster

16 Dec 2019 15:17

That E30 is sure coming along. Nice black rims you got there, with the Japanese license plate. Might want to get that plate checked, because it might be a stolen one. I never trust getting that type of stuff off of facebook. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I hope to get a hold of my own everyday driver.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

MrBloody
Associate

16 Dec 2019 15:22

spgtwstd wrote:
16 Dec 2019 15:17
That E30 is sure coming along. Nice black rims you got there, with the Japanese license plate. Might want to get that plate checked, because it might be a stolen one. I never trust getting that type of stuff off of facebook. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I hope to get a hold of my own everyday driver.
The License Plate was bought on one of the groups, no worries.

BigSmoke
Gangster

16 Dec 2019 15:42

Nice progress on the E30, finally it rolls on its own power! Nice wheel selection as well, Watanabe eight-spokes are truly a match made in heaven for pretty much any classic cars :D

As for the plate, eh don't worry, since you're only using it for track days and not on the public roads, you should be safe and good to go ;)

Visit my RP HERE!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

16 Dec 2019 23:40

BOI! THATS THE CLEANEST E30 THAT I SAW IN MY WHOLE GODDAMN LYFE!
CONGRATS FOR THE GOOD STUFF!
And Welcome to Vstanced!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

MrBloody
Associate

25 Mar 2020 14:49

I THINK IT'S TIME TO GO BACK, MAYBE LONGER?

Hello again after a long break .. I do not know where to start so I will say immediately that this time I will try to stay for longer. Do you remember my daily E34? some time ago I smashed them and a few days ago I bought a new Daily which is SAAB 9-3. So far the car is working well and I have no objections. Of course, the perversion to soil and insert a nice rim into Daily is still. I had to do it, but I drive well and comfortably.

In addition to SAAB, I bought a new car for the project, which is imported from Japan Nissan Silvia S15, I asked my friend if he would not bring a car and succeed. The car in the series with the SR20DE engine, but the engine is leaky and has no 4th and 5th gear. The interior in good condition will probably be made in the style of tuning from the 80s.

Sieklo
Gangster

25 Mar 2020 22:09

Nice to see Saab out here, what engine you have there? 2.0? or 2.8? You can easily tune it via T7Suit and make additional 30 or 50hp via quick tuning (pre-made map), but be gentle with that engine cuz they aren't as strong as B204 or B205 ;)
S15 looks rough, I believe that you can rebuild that S chassis

Lagano
Gangster

25 Mar 2020 23:16

That Saab is one hell of a machine, i prefer the older gens but anyway it was a great choice for a daily! Good luck with the S15 project, and you say 80's styling? This could look interesting :D

BigSmoke
Gangster

26 Mar 2020 08:02

If I remember correctly nobody here has a Saab before, so that makes yours the very first one to appear here. Congrats! :D I always have a soft spot for Saabs, whether it's the classic or the modern ones. Ii'm sure it's comfortable as well, so it should be nice as a daily car.

And yay, another S15 in the forums! :D Rather surprisingly there aren't many S15 here compared to other S-Chassis, so another one is a good news indeed. Oh so it's a Spec-S? Mine is a Spec-S as well, though it's been radically modified ever since :lol: There are quite a lot of SR parts around the world, so if you got the money, it should be an easy fix. You can use OEM gearbox if you want that authenticity, or if you want a 6-speed gearbox, I suggest using Nissan 350Z gearbox since there are a lot of adapters for it to fit SR and RB engines. And wow, 80s kyusha styling on a 90s car? I can't wait to see how this turns out. Good luck! ;)

Visit my RP HERE!

MrBloody
Associate

27 Mar 2020 14:22

The engine in SAAB is 2.8

Hey hey, I'm back from S15. A lot has not changed because I disassembled the front under the engine swap. I don't know what it will be like, but certainly not strong. Anyhow he could handle drifting. Rims are already ordered, threaded suspension too. because here the cut springs are still somehow good for me. The color will change but it will happen in time. I also took off the fenders because they were in poor condition, someone painted them the color of the car. But you wouldn't want to see them

A new car came to me, which was driven by a buddy from Japan, I waited a long time for the car, I hoped that he would come from S15, but I had to wait a moment, as I can see that it is a bit wasted. The engine also has the SR20DE, but it is neater and drives, so until it dies, it will be so. Car plans? somehow renew it and can set up a BN Sports package

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

27 Mar 2020 16:30

I don't think that Silvia (S13) seen legal friendly because LED bar, they don't give headlight pattern. I'm stuggestion to change light bar to OEM headlight, if you want legal friendly, BN Sport kitted sound nice.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's Angel's (My GF) vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

27 Mar 2020 19:01

Tthat's quite a quick progress on the S15, great stuff! And wew another S-chassis? Good luck on restoring it as well! :D

Visit my RP HERE!

Sieklo
Gangster

28 Mar 2020 14:01

You are fast man hehe, good to see progress on S15, 2.8 in a Saab is super cool cuz 300hp is quite easy to achieve ;)

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

31 Mar 2020 06:10

goddamn, that s13 is just :roll:
and the 15 is gettin better, wine red? ur a mane with class!
I'm stoked to see moar
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

MrBloody
Associate

03 Apr 2020 01:34

I was away for a moment but I am coming back !, S15 in the paint shop. The engine has long been thrown out, swapped 2JZ Slightly after modifications. I throw pictures from the S15 paint shop, because now the deck is turned on, we took off the protective film, because I wanted to see if it could be painted white, but it will have a different color.

as for S13. That's right, it's white. I returned to the varnish, repainted practically the entire car, replaced the front bumper and left fender, bought lamps for the bumper and threw Lightbar away and installed normal lamps. I am still waiting for the rims, the car will go up a bit.

BigSmoke
Gangster

03 Apr 2020 09:05

The S13 looks much better now, I'd say keep it that way, including the wheels :D

Visit my RP HERE!

• Information