[V$] Buzz's Project RP

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 11:54

NotPerfect wrote:
12 Dec 2019 10:50
OwO Ah damn man a starlet? It's a really good choice even for just a daily and only 125k miles? That ain't so much for '83 car gj on the good hunt hopefully it won't break under your ownership haha :D
Hope not! I need car whist my r34 is long term restoring, and it not nearly done yet! maybe I tempted to get tasty mods for Starlet.

Well, hello new page! Here previous my update of RP.
Buzzsaw wrote:
12 Dec 2019 10:19
Other New Ridin.
Date: Thursday 12th Demeber 2019

Since, I sold my only one daily Skyline GTST. Therefore, I need new car that cheap and doesn't affecting for R34 budget, so my decision budget for new ride has be 1,000 V$ or less. So did I found it and bought it?
*Drum rolls.*

Yes, I did it! I bought 1983 Toyota Starlet KP61! Clean, and very solid chassis around that age, so it must be looking after very well. The engine wise, well fucking slow to be honestly. It have 1.3 single camshaft RWD, nothing to beat old school carburetor, it old but I love it. It was fairly very fun to drive, even you can't complaint about old school the engine! I fell love it and it was worth to dailying, I can go to work, or whatever I need it. I only pay whopping 500 V$! It was cheap because the engine lost some of power, the garage cannot find any faults, the compression is healthy, check everything, nothing wrong with it and of course I know what is problems. My guess is, engine need fine tune up. It only have 125,XXX miles on the clock, and engine run nice and strong. Also, I starting hearing my front suspension clunking and rattling, and my plan is fix front suspension and tune the engine. I'm very happy with new car, it old but it does look like new! My friend with her Supra is coming to my garage on this Sunday because, she having problem with losing boost pressure. Oh boy, I would be fairly busy at my garage on this Sunday.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 3,060 V$
Starlet ~ - 500 V$
After ~ 2,560 V$
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

13 Dec 2019 00:03

OOOOOOOOO NICE , A STARLET!
Kanjo build? I hope it will!
Very nice!
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

spgtwstd
Gangster

13 Dec 2019 14:40

Nice, A 1980's starlet. Only for V$500 is a huge bargin, but I can see why. Now I know that you won't do this, but I usually want to turbo everything, if not engine swap. But maybe add a very small turbo that would boost your MPG, so you would save gas! Hope that Skyline is doing well, and can't wait to see some pics of that supra!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

13 Dec 2019 16:22

FranklinAnderson wrote:
13 Dec 2019 00:03
OOOOOOOOO NICE , A STARLET!
Kanjo build? I hope it will!
Very nice!
Thanks! :)
spgtwstd wrote:
13 Dec 2019 14:40
Nice, A 1980's starlet. Only for V$500 is a huge bargin, but I can see why. Now I know that you won't do this, but I usually want to turbo everything, if not engine swap. But maybe add a very small turbo that would boost your MPG, so you would save gas! Hope that Skyline is doing well, and can't wait to see some pics of that supra!
I know right! Nobody want 1.3 starlet, because they are quite slow. :lol:

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 15:43

Triple car, triple busy.
Date; Sunday 15th Demember.

My Starlet, have recently replaced new drop-link (or anti roll bar link), old one nearly destroyed, she been serviced, every fluids is new, all filter new, and new spark plug. The carburetor was main problem for power loss, and I stripped, clean it and rebuild it then tune to spot on. All mechiancal part been re-tuned to perfect spot on, now she runs and drive way better than before. The engine is now quiter and better to drive. Not bad for 250 V$ fixed the problem.

Today, while I was doing fiting R34 body part, my friend is turn up with loud 2JZ rumbles and parked next my Starlet. She turn off the engine and jump out the car. It is, Mayo.

Mayo: Thanks for letting me to come here. Where your R33?
Me: Eh, I sold it for fund of R34. Now I got slow Starlet.
Mayo: That sucks but you got cash for R34.
Me: Ofc. Come and look my R34.
Mayo: Sweet! It getting love.

After, long chatting about my R34, she pop the hood up. Her engine was 2JZ with single turbo. We being to removal front bumper to access intercooler and find out where boost leaks. After 20 mins finding where the leak, and I found cold side intercooler bent pipe welds wasn't sealed properly, so I take pipe out of car and I clean the old weld then I'm carefully to re-welding it, then we re-fitting pipe and bumper then test drive again. Mayo said, "The boost is fully working again, thanks!", she was happy with repair then I takes snap her Supra and my Starlet.

As, my R34 all panel been fitted, I knew straight way, all panel wasn't lined up perfectly, even one rear quarter panel ruined clipped point for bumper and side skirt. Lucky, I have new panel to go on once, sandbast is done. My R34 are already booked sandbast place at tomorrow, to strip all old filler, colour, etc cleared off till bares. I'm start to liking Top Sercet front bumper combo with Nismo side skirt, rear bumper, carbon bonnet, and front fenders, and my favourite is exterior part is carbon lips matching all bumper and side skirt. You could noticed, I was doing kept my R34 lighter than stock weight, that why it will be doing sandbasted to kept the weight minimum.

Question is, what is the plan my R34?
  • The engine may using RB30E mixing with N1 RB26DETT.
  • I'm tempted to get rare Nismo interior fully kitted.
  • The colour will be go back oringal factory colour is Millenium Jade.
  • Brake system will be 6 pots front and 4 pots rear, and adjustable lighten suspension.

If you or someone you knew have donor R34 V-Spec II Nur, give me shout, it will really helpful for my R34 project.

NotPerfect
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 15:56

OwO damn a friend's supra looks nice luckily you fixed it :P And damn does the 34 look promising already gotta love the ganadors and the hood and the whole bodykit :D Damn an rb30 + rb26dett sounds interesting indeed and milenium jade ah finally someone doing non bayside blue really awesome choice wanna see it skrrt on the wangan already !

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 16:13

NotPerfect wrote:
15 Dec 2019 15:56
OwO damn a friend's supra looks nice luckily you fixed it :P And damn does the 34 look promising already gotta love the ganadors and the hood and the whole bodykit :D Damn an rb30 + rb26dett sounds interesting indeed and milenium jade ah finally someone doing non bayside blue really awesome choice wanna see it skrrt on the wangan already !
I know right! Z-Tune Fender with Gandaors mirror just aero perfect. Not much people on RP forum done RB30E swapped.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 16:40

Loved that Supra and the starlet together. Really nice pic as well! As for the R34, it is turning out to be a sweet ride. I'm only familiar with the RB26engines(Sad for me) but overall, that mixture of 2 engines into one is an awesome mix. Keep up the good work, and maybe we could go ride with the skylines together! R33xR34
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

15 Dec 2019 16:50

spgtwstd wrote:
15 Dec 2019 16:40
Loved that Supra and the starlet together. Really nice pic as well! As for the R34, it is turning out to be a sweet ride. I'm only familiar with the RB26engines(Sad for me) but overall, that mixture of 2 engines into one is an awesome mix. Keep up the good work, and maybe we could go ride with the skylines together! R33xR34
Main reason why I mixed RB26 and RB30. RB30 only has single cam but Rb26 got double cams. I haven seen people running RB30 with RB26 head. Would be nice to drive with two skyline.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 16:08

The Cursed Xmas.
Date; Wednesday 18th December.

Sorry, if I sound like shits but, I'm totally heartbroken..
Let me explain what happenings, My R34 just returned from sandblast place, rear quarter panel passenager side was covered heavy fillers. I locked up my Starlet and R34 safety inside garage then, I went home. During evening and night time, street was quiets and very few people and traffic. The group of peoples, enter my property, break garage lock then open it and see couple of rides, handful loads of tools. They start mess around and damaging both vehicle. One person accidently puncture bottle of gas for welding, they knew and they have good idea. They takes and put old rag into empty bottle then lighted it, and left it near gas bottle. The gas are leaking into garage, group of people was left my property. Then the gas air reach flames, and it exploded and caught the fire. Some people who lived nearest has waken up called fire truck and police.

Next day, I was ready to leave and go to my garage to doing repair my R34 rear quarter panel. I saw road was closed, the tape anywhere, the polices and fire trucks is sirening and flashing. I was panic, I thought my garage could be bad news, and I rans it uptill police defence toward me so I cannot use the road that connect to my garage. I told to police, I was owner of the garage. They point to the burnt garage, and I said "Yes, that my garage and how fuck that happen?!" then police replied "We was unsured how fire started, but we been receiving hearing exploding sound. The investigation is ondoing."

After, I finished talks to police about question and making statement, some people turn up and share their wittiness. Polices are still ondoing the investigations. I can closer my garage, I was heartbreaked and upset...
My dream R34 is gone... Starlet is gone... 12k worth of parts for R34 is gone... My goodie tools and equidment is gone...

(I know photo was wrong but It nearest I could find on google, since I can't find SLRR garage burnt down same as my garage mod used. It should be look like same that photo.)

I went home and I refused the phone call all the day. I was upsetting and getting drunked myself. My Starlet was ONLY one insurance covered. I was gutted myself, I lost my dream car, I was looking forward to drive after rebuilding is done, but it is gone. RIP 2002 Nissan Skyline, 1983 Toyota Starlet, and my beloved garage.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 2,560 V$
Paycheck ~ + 565 V$
Sandblast ~ - 780 V$
After ~ 2,345 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 16:16

God damn , i’m so sorry for the stuff , that happened to your garage and your cars ...
God , that’s such a bummer , the BNR34 was finally starting to look quite decent . But aye at least nothing has happened to you !

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 16:44

Nightkid wrote:
18 Dec 2019 16:16
God damn , i’m so sorry for the stuff , that happened to your garage and your cars ...
God , that’s such a bummer , the BNR34 was finally starting to look quite decent . But aye at least nothing has happened to you !
Thanks, I was gutted my dream become crushed. I do to looking forward R34 become car, now she is gone to heaven.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 20:30

owo ah man damn the garage and the cars ;c that's really depressing but at least none was hurt. Hopefully you'll get back up soon wish you all the best :D

Roleplay cars :

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 21:58

NotPerfect wrote:
18 Dec 2019 20:30
owo ah man damn the garage and the cars ;c that's really depressing but at least none was hurt. Hopefully you'll get back up soon wish you all the best :D
Yea, it really sad to see when your dream car or rare vehicle is destroyed and unrepairable, just it was very heart breaking. Hopeful polices can catchs them people.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Gangster

18 Dec 2019 23:32

Ah dammit! That really sucks, but I have an idea. I will pm you with the idea.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

19 Dec 2019 12:29

spgtwstd wrote:
18 Dec 2019 23:32
Ah dammit! That really sucks, but I have an idea. I will pm you with the idea.
Yea, it does sucks, I was hopeful I could finish my R34 at 2020 but nope...

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

22 Dec 2019 12:54

The release of the informantion from police.
Date; Sunday 22th December

Remember, my garage got burnt down last Wednesday?
Great news, ladies and gentlemen.

From informantion from police and news, three people whose broke into my garage, other shop have CCTV and their face was pretty visible, later quickly identified it. The list is shown, the person done damaged properly.
1st person ~ Mr Haruk - Short black hair, wore cap, and dark thick coats plus black track jean.
2nd person ~Mr Akiro - Medium trimmed orange hair, same clothes wore as Haruk but lighter colour one.
3rd person ~ Miss Yuri [WANTED] - Long black wavey hair, opened winter coat with maid dress.
Police was dicovered Yuri was wanted for suspension of attempted murder toward to her customer, old female whist she was stuck at bathroom before she left her job. Akiro & Haruk was quickly arrested at pub next day of garage was burnt down. Yuri was harder to find, thankful someone alerted police, and later on Yuri was arrested 2 days after Akiro and Haruk was arrested.

The investigating , and founds some of evidences. My garage burnt down case by expoded gas bottle from leaking valve, and found weapon that case gas bottle become leaking. They found loads of broken bottle glass, with burned rag. All three people was interviewed, with lots of questions, the final evidences is;

Three people was walking down the road. Yuri was carrying bolt cutter, to break padlock so they can open my garage to being mess around and Haruk decided to messing around gas bottle that for welding, and left open that enough leaking out, Akiro want destryed the garage so he have beer bottle and use rag then light up and left on table then left garage, they went to pub.

Police been asked to me, if I know any them people. I replied "Yes, I know them. They are stalking on my socal media and bullying toward me and my friend." Police was thinking the garage burnt down, to make it was funny to destroy his garage, after losing hard earn money tools and vehicle. They done properly damaged worth about 35,000 V$. The court due is today, and I am bring my mother with me, she was lawyer, she knew what is she doing.

After long of argue and progressing the court...
Good news! They founded guilty for criminal damage, trespassing the private properly and cyber bullying, also Yuri attempted murder charge will be different date, and court allowing I received court award of damage 35,000V$. I was pretty happy they are going behind bar, now my xmas break is coming on.

Also, the insurance of my Starlet for fire loss, I get 1,000 V$ into my wallet. Happy day! Now I'm taking break till after new year, to being fresh of chapter term, moving on and more postive. Im so freaking happy, I recover my lost of hard earn money. The garage use be own by my uncle but he pass to me, so I owned it, with expensive tools there, and proper equidment. I'm looking and start renting the garage after new year.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 2,345 V$
Court award of damage ~ + 35,000 V$
Insurance money ~ + 1,000 V$
After ~ 38,345 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

23 Dec 2019 16:39

Other work vehicle?!
Date: Monday 23th December

As, I decided to look car auction as last day before closed for xmas hoilday. I swear nothing interested the vehicle, that I was hoping for... Handful of GTR's, Supra, some NSX. It made me bit jealous, because I cannot afford mostly them or risking my budget. But, strange only one van came on auction...

The van was 2014 Volkswagen Transporter known as T5, facelift verison. This van seen quite basic looking, plastic front and rear bumper, however it have optional fitted sat nav, it been Japanese updated so that means, you can use sat nav with Japanese map & route. This van was imported from 2018 from Germany, as that explain why it was left hand side instead right side. Under hood, you will finds 2.0 turbo diesel, not just diesel only it got BlueMotion fitted. It was meaning help lower the emisson, and better fuel, and the mileage are 54,XXX on the clocked. It doesn't need require anything maintaince attention, it been looking after very well. It have recently 4 fresh all season quilty tyres done, front brake pads, recently professional polished and waxed in and out. I thought, that perfect for my shop van, I could carry the part around plus daily back up, it is so cleaned and perfect condition, plus it doesn't has anything rust problem, mostly importion, it have no crashed record before. Seller want sell the van because he was originally make camper van but, he haven't got time for it so he going to sell due his wife having baby soon, that mainly reason he put his van into auction.

The bid starting 11,000 V$ but no one want to bid so it fell to 8,500 V$ and someone bidded it starting price, but the reverse are not met, it need 10,000 V$ or, it won't be sold. After while, I bidding and someone bidding few time, I was winning bids at 10,000 V$ and...

SOLD!

Wooo! I bought myself VW Transporter for my new shop van, so I can use anything like carry the engine, parts, whatever I need to carrying, so perfectly for what I need it.
I'm so happy, and since I'm owned it. My planned is; painted front and rear bumper, add front fog light, and maybe more power. Now, I'm going to collect it, and do boring paperwork.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 38,345 V$
Paycheck ~ + 565 V$
VW Transporter ~ - 10,000 V$
After ~ 28,910 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

23 Dec 2019 18:01

owo damn a t5 transporter uwu looks pretty clean hopefully it'll last you good :P

Roleplay cars :

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

23 Dec 2019 18:14

NotPerfect wrote:
23 Dec 2019 18:01
owo damn a t5 transporter uwu looks pretty clean hopefully it'll last you good :P
Of course, my T5 would be work van used, so it should be serviced me well long and reliable. 2020 will be completed refreshed, just like pressed refreshed button.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

23 Dec 2019 21:19

Now that'll be one hell of a parts hauler! Pretty much every van in Europe is a Transporter so you know it's reliable for the job.

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

23 Dec 2019 21:23

Lagano wrote:
23 Dec 2019 21:19
Now that'll be one hell of a parts hauler! Pretty much every van in Europe is a Transporter so you know it's reliable for the job.
When I saw that van, my brain be like; "Go on, get it for shop van", and bought it. I think price just spot on for that model & verison. It will handly when I need pick up the engine or large parts like bumper, dashboard etc. Reliable is importion, so I could travel around Japan.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

29 Dec 2019 21:33

T5 getting smart up.
Date: Sunday 29th December 2019

As I been owned shop van for while, I started hates when I saw plastic front bumper and rear bumper, it quite very eye sore and ugly looking. The seat are bloody comfy and really good to drive, engine wise, it pretty faultless, smooth and quite. I'm very happy to owned T5, and I decided to smarts up my T5. I have seen mostly T5 around the world have colour code frontbumper compared mine T5 that don't have. it looks like it was original german builder used, as I could explain on rear loads area. Look like, I'm third owner from paperwork, previous owner seen untouched T5 but kept maintained very well. I replace front and rear bumper to color code verison plus it have fog light I paid 524 V$, but I have no front fog light switch so I have to order other one and paid 51V$, I start to replacing bumpers and adding fog light, fortunately, fog light wires have included on the van, only just need fog light and switch then it perfectly working fog light, bouns extra safety for shop van.

I drive to local maid cafe, and parked, having nice worm fresh coffee with sexy maid waiter, yes waiter are dress up like maid, after nice coffee and snacks, I'm taking the photos.

I mean, look that, grill and bumpers are great condition, barely have damaged. She look very smarts, doesn't feel like builder van anymore. I'm very impressed, with the style. It worth money to spents, also my father gave me christmas present, and I opening up the wrapping paper and I discover he was gave me Nextbase 522GW dash camera, plus Nextbase rear view camera, I was smiles and happiness, it perfect for my T5 needs. I decieded to installed it next day, the fitting are neat, all the wires are trucked away, wire connect to fuse box, and it will automaically record and power when engine is started or off. I have noticed people driving like doesn't care toward van, for example; pushing outta way, etc. Luckly the dashcam is job for it.

Speaking of what new project I need, I have shop van, just need garage. Mainly I want to do project car. I was thinking do drive around the tracks, I need something like AWD, or something. I'm pretty bit stucks. I really want to buy cheap R34 GTR. I found few for sale, but all them are high mileage between 20,000 V$ to 30,000 V$, one is cheapest one Millenium Jade R34 GTR nearly 750k miles but it have faulty valve stem and no ABS system, and most expensive is V-Spec black R34 GTR, nothing wrong just 400k miles. Anyone stuggestion other car or buy high miles GTR?

Before I'm ending this updates, fews mainly reasons why I buy other cheap ass R34 GTR.
1 ~ I could fix it using OEM parts then slowly upgrading to better one.
2 ~ Mostly people doesn't like high mileage vehicle, they likely just walk off.
3 ~ Since, I lost my beloved shell rebuild project from fires, and it made me wanted to buy other R34 GTR.

~Wallet will available once I has track project~

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

30 Dec 2019 12:56

OwO ayyy some van goodies and now it looks way better and a dash camera + rear view camera are a really good gifts for such car. Never wanna leave it unprotected or anything. As for a car i think a r34 gtr might be out of your budget i mean you really need tons and tons of money to get one running and driving so why not get something cheaper you can buy like a miata or a civic which with minor mods can do well on tracks, maybe a subaru but on a summer so it's cheaper or idk an mr2? Gtr is really a good car but as i said tons of money and you're not gonna be extra careful if you drive your 30k car around the track? That's gonna set your times down and not let you enjoy it while for example cheap civic you won't really care and it's gonna help you enjoy all the things etc. Aanyway nomatter what you pick i hope you're gonna enjoy the car for long time hopefully :D

Roleplay cars :

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

30 Dec 2019 18:38

NotPerfect wrote:
30 Dec 2019 12:56
OwO ayyy some van goodies and now it looks way better and a dash camera + rear view camera are a really good gifts for such car. Never wanna leave it unprotected or anything. As for a car i think a r34 gtr might be out of your budget i mean you really need tons and tons of money to get one running and driving so why not get something cheaper you can buy like a miata or a civic which with minor mods can do well on tracks, maybe a subaru but on a summer so it's cheaper or idk an mr2? Gtr is really a good car but as i said tons of money and you're not gonna be extra careful if you drive your 30k car around the track? That's gonna set your times down and not let you enjoy it while for example cheap civic you won't really care and it's gonna help you enjoy all the things etc. Aanyway nomatter what you pick i hope you're gonna enjoy the car for long time hopefully :D
Maybe you're right, cheapest GTR seen risky move. Black one seen promised but I'm wasn't fan black paint.I kept thinking get S2000 or something. I just been booked to view cheapest green GTR.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

01 Jan 2020 12:51

Something I caught my eye...
Date: Wednesday 1st January 2020

Since, mostly them R34 GTR seen bit dodgy, even chespest one aka Millenium Jade GTR, it may suspected engine blown, and black GTR R34 is good one but just AWD system faulty and differential whines.
Let me to allow short induction about black R34 GTR, personally I hate black paint. I have spent lots time homework about problem AWD, it use be have pump attached, my guess was pump faultly. It only have 400k miles V-Spec GTR. Owner was mistakens for forgotten adding problem, but at lest, he was very honestly gentleman. The engine was reconditioned replacement about 50k miles ago, as paperwork proofed. He only want 28k V$ for it.
If I go on that R34, I have to sell T5, then I'm will fix problems R34 as spare cash.

Or....

This Nissan Fairlady Z? Faultless Z33, just need serviced.

I have been thinking to rids T5 since, I lose my interest with german vans. It lovely van but I dont have interest for it, plus couple was asked me if it for sale, and they may offer 12,000 V$. I replied; I'm think about it. If I feel risky action, which is that black V-Spec GTR R34, and try kept cost minimum, like 2nd hand parts, or less worrying trouble to get Z33. I may hated black R34 but I could respray it.

Mostly IMPORTION good news! I have applied to work at Nissan main dealership as Technician. Their pay much more better than my currently job. Guess what? They accepted it, and started work straight way this Monday.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Jan 2020 19:14

owo well as i'm sayin a 350 is a safe bet and you don't risk going bankrupt, really cheap and nice chassis for anything you wish even rally so that would be my pick if you ask me :D

Roleplay cars :

Nightkid
Gangster

01 Jan 2020 20:00

yes

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

01 Jan 2020 20:56

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Jan 2020 19:14
owo well as i'm sayin a 350 is a safe bet and you don't risk going bankrupt, really cheap and nice chassis for anything you wish even rally so that would be my pick if you ask me :D
Nightkid wrote:
01 Jan 2020 20:00
yes
Maybe you're right, R34 is edge of risk, like you seen my R34 project nearly made me went bankrupt last time, thankfully I have R33 to sell. I'm better to off get Z.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Gangster

02 Jan 2020 02:13

Good Job on getting them busted. I say go for that Z! The Z is one of my favorite cars and I would love to see what you do with it. I will keep in mind when I go visit you someday. Maybe bring over my newly finished neon and we could do some pics or something once you get that Z!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

02 Jan 2020 08:34

spgtwstd wrote:
02 Jan 2020 02:13
Good Job on getting them busted. I say go for that Z! The Z is one of my favorite cars and I would love to see what you do with it. I will keep in mind when I go visit you someday. Maybe bring over my newly finished neon and we could do some pics or something once you get that Z!
Hell yea, I would getting Z. Sure mate, let me know about coming over, I may go to track.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

02 Jan 2020 15:09

Trumpet Garage.
Date: Thursday 2nd January 2020

This new year session have arrive, you know it is time to move on? I have very rough of 2019 session...
Time to recap about 2019...
Restore rare R34 nearly threw me into debt, which case risky bankruptcy, lucky I have R33 to sell, and losing my garage after fire. Only good one was my first R33 GTST with RB26DETT swap, I missed her and I wish I don't bought stupidly idea to restore from shell R34. It pretty more negative side of 2019 than positive.

Now, this session is 2020...
I'm going to not making stupidly mistaken or going bankrupt this year again. My VW T5 now solded to couple people (they offer the price 12,000 V$ so I shake the hand), whose love travelling around japan and camping, because I have zero interest and I felt bit too early to having shop van, speaking of I have rented really good location and security. I'm only paided 5,000 V$ for tools and equidment, I am likely this garage, it have much more bigger size, came with car lifters, paint booth, etc. This garage has been recently inspected and repaired before rented it, so my garage are extra safer. Check out space homie.

You many noticed, I have trumpet mobile :lol:. Yes I'm bought Nissan Fairlady Z instead R34 GTR, but why? Manily reason, R34 are too risky to move and I could be ending other bankruptcy, so I dare do not to buy any them R34 GTR again. I'm better to saving up and buy proper R34, so that why I went Fairlady Z. It was so difficult to decide it, R34 are my mainly dream to follow footstep, but I'm not going create more stupidly and mistakens, therefore I'm ring to seller of Fairlady Z and bought straight way.

Time to induction of Fairlady Z and their specs...
Credit for information; https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Ni ... Z33)_%2702

The Z33 Fairlady Z was a 2-seater that utilized Nissan's new FM platform that provided the foundation for the V35 Skyline sedan (Infiniti G35). Under the hood was the company's trusted VQ35DE, also the same as the Skyline. It was a 3.5-liter DOHC V6, and in the Z's case, produced 276 HP and 267.6 lb-ft of torque. The transmission of choice was the 6-speed manual. Sharing components with the Skyline worked in favor for the Z because it brought overall cost down. In Japan, there were a number of trim levels offered: The base model, which came with Brembo brakes, the S version that sported 18-in. wheels, the T version with a 5-speed automatic, and the ST, which presented the most luxurious version of the group. The following year saw the introduction of a convertible version. At the same time, the coupe underbody was upgraded and ran even smoother. Things got more interesting with the 35th anniversary model that upped the V6's power to 296 HP.

Basically, my Z specs is; 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Verison S 3.5 V6 petrol (VQ35DE). It has 77,700 km on clock, which is about 48k miles, and I paid that Z only 6,000 V$.
I just finish detailing and coated, she is look way better than photo one, also rear bumper sticker is removed. I have NISMO plate holder pinned at my bedroom so I thought, why not put my Z, and dash cam that came from T5, now fitted my Z.
So, here photo my Z, and I'm name her SliverZ. Meet SilverZ...
[This vehicle bought from this; https://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/2413 ... -sale.html ]

SilverZ are sooo mint condition and I was amazed, she done only 48k miles!
Oh yes, That Z are my track toy. :twisted:

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 28,910 V$
Paycheck ~ + 655 V$
VW Transporter ~ + 12,000 V$
T5 colour bumpers ~ - 524 V$
T5 fog light ~ - 51 V$
Tools & Equidment ~ - 5,000 V$
Fairlady Z ~ - 6,000 V$
After ~ 29,990 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

02 Jan 2020 15:53

OwO ayy new garage looks mint now you have all you can ask for when working on your new z!!! Told you she's mint and by selling the t5 you have 30k to build your z any way you want :D Hope we'll see it around the track soon !

Roleplay cars :

spgtwstd
Gangster

02 Jan 2020 18:53

Nice! You bought the Z33. It sure is looking pretty clean. I wouldn't even do any body modification. Maybe just some engine tuning parts, but other than that the car is pretty nice.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

02 Jan 2020 21:04

NotPerfect wrote:
02 Jan 2020 15:53
OwO ayy new garage looks mint now you have all you can ask for when working on your new z!!! Told you she's mint and by selling the t5 you have 30k to build your z any way you want :D Hope we'll see it around the track soon !
Im not going over-crazy spent whole money for Z. Im taking bit smart and saving some bit cash.
spgtwstd wrote:
02 Jan 2020 18:53
Nice! You bought the Z33. It sure is looking pretty clean. I wouldn't even do any body modification. Maybe just some engine tuning parts, but other than that the car is pretty nice.
I have planned ahead for Z. ;)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

03 Jan 2020 19:09

Something I ordered... OwO

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 28,910 V$
Side to Side purchase ~ - 4910V$
After ~ 25,080 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

alex876
Associate

04 Jan 2020 15:40

Sick Z bro
ROLEPLAY

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

04 Jan 2020 18:26

alex876 wrote:
04 Jan 2020 15:40
Sick Z bro
Thanks, and it was so much fun.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

07 Jan 2020 20:07

Shits happen...
Date; Tuesday 7th January

After I finish my work shift, and night has fell. I was driving down the fast road, and chilling listening the radio. I'm doing likes 50mph, and 10 min later after I left work shift...

My engine goes; rattle, chunks, rattle, chunks, chunks!
My reacion likes, what the hell? But, the engine being losing the power and still chunking and rattling noise, and I pull over near by petrol station. Fuck, it sound like VQ35DE is gone...

I was stranded for hour, not fun at all. it night time and it is cold. No engine working, no heater working, what it is possible worsten nightmare?!
Finally recovery truck is here, I drop off SilverZ at garage whist I'm walk to my house, and I'm still pissed off.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 25,080 V$
Paycheck ~ + 655 V$
After ~ 25,735 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

07 Jan 2020 21:27

owo Ah damn not the vq, i hope it's fixable but tbh got small hopes. Damn so what now then? You got no running car atm

Roleplay cars :

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

08 Jan 2020 03:56

Damn, that's a sad way to enjoy a new car, probably is something stupid like some coil packs and some loose drivetrain parts or some shield near the driveshaft. If not, get a refund with the previous owner, or get an old DE and slap it on, they're very cheap, and with your old parts you can get it running in one day easy! They're between 900 and 1500 dollars so, yea.
And you can sell some parts of the old VQ and recoup some dollarz

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

08 Jan 2020 08:02

NotPerfect wrote:
07 Jan 2020 21:27
owo Ah damn not the vq, i hope it's fixable but tbh got small hopes. Damn so what now then? You got no running car atm
FranklinAnderson wrote:
08 Jan 2020 03:56
Damn, that's a sad way to enjoy a new car, probably is something stupid like some coil packs and some loose drivetrain parts or some shield near the driveshaft. If not, get a refund with the previous owner, or get an old DE and slap it on, they're very cheap, and with your old parts you can get it running in one day easy! They're between 900 and 1500 dollars so, yea.
And you can sell some parts of the old VQ and recoup some dollarz
It sound like timing chain is loose, and skipping timing. I'm going to find out what case problems then I'm speaks previous owner. He mean to, it have brand new chain tensioner, that he found on "eBay".

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

08 Jan 2020 14:36

Yikes, if the timing chain went loose and you heard all that noise the valvetrain might be done for. Hope you get it fixed asap!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

08 Jan 2020 15:29

Timing Chain? Yikes, you've a smiley piston right now.
Get a replacement VQ and make the previous owner pay.
they are between 900 and 1500 for the bare engine, bolt the old transmission, plug the ecu and some other wiring and ready 2 go!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

08 Jan 2020 16:06

Lagano wrote:
08 Jan 2020 14:36
Yikes, if the timing chain went loose and you heard all that noise the valvetrain might be done for. Hope you get it fixed asap!
FranklinAnderson wrote:
08 Jan 2020 15:29
Timing Chain? Yikes, you've a smiley piston right now.
Get a replacement VQ and make the previous owner pay.
they are between 900 and 1500 for the bare engine, bolt the old transmission, plug the ecu and some other wiring and ready 2 go!
Well I did have diagnosed it main faults....
RIP SilverZ...
Date; Wednesday 8th January

I arrive my work place, bit late as bus problem. I apologise to my boss for small late and I told to him; "My Z may have destryed engine." Boss was pretty nice gentlement and he said "Since there not much customer coming in, I let you work on Z, we will tow it." After, tow is finish and my SilverZ is at my work place, I being to strips out engine with my work mate that he knew VQ engine more than I do. He was amazed, my whole of timing chain system was loose, all timing marked was skipped. We was find out chain tensioner was mainly faulty, and it does look like brand new but chinese copied. The chain tensioner was mainly job to kept chain good tighted it without doing loose themself, unfortunately mine failed one, sent whole timing chain loosed and smashing piston and valves. I just owned SilverZ under week! I decided to do wise words with previous seller, I spent like 30 mins on phone and my boss was awared. Seller offers 6,000V$ and he will take my SilverZ away, so I accepted it. Seller was turn up, with flat bed truck and taking my SilverZ but I have money back, I'm happy got money back because I'm not going risk to kept it and find out other problems. and wasting cashs. Farewell, SilverZ, so that means I have to cancel STS order and returned my order once they here, as lest they are NOT opened condition, and they are still deilvery to my house, dont worry I will re-sent it again to STS company.

I have some of rumour around, they was talk about my local impounded yard, where tow truck takes away illegal parking or abandoned vehicle. They are going auction all unwanted vehicle that people doesn't turn up to collect vehicle. Some people kept telling to me, they have abandoned rare R34 V-Spec II Nur green with pink detail as that vehicle will be auctioned it, as previous owner left vehicle inside garage, and that garage site will be become apartment with shop building, but they don't know whose R34 owner is so it was taken away and owner doesn't turn up. I'm interested and digging about that informantion, maybe bidding it on this Saturday.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 25,735 V$
SilverZ Refund ~ + 6,000 V$
STS Refund ~ + 4910 V$
After ~ 36,645 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

09 Jan 2020 03:56

Hey, just some questions.
1) How your boss bought your broken 350z for 6k when i can find good condition, same mileage and RUNNING cars for less than 5g's?
2) How the hell you found a GTR R34 VSPEC II NUR Shell from less than 10k (knowing that only 718 cars were produced)
3) How the hell your garages always get or destroyed, or stolen, or burned? You have bad luck or it is a lot of insurance frauds? If it's bad luck i wonder how tf the insurance companies didn't revoke your policy over and over, and if it's insurance fraud i wonder how you aren't in jail or without money rn
4) And now, how the hell you found another GTR VSPEC II NUR Green (that's repainted because if i remember correctly gtrs never were green, and who the hell will repaint a extremely rare car and let it sit?) That was abandonated and the owner didn't wanted to pick it up knowing that it's an extremely rare car from the 90's JDM golden era? Those cars never sell, and if they sell, are for more than 120k, and they are extremely rare to find, it's impossible that a guy left it in a building and he didn't wanted to pick up his +120k jdm rare car, again, only 718 were made.

I think that you lost the realism, and a bit of ur head on your rps a long time ago trying to get a gtr, really.
If u wanted a GTR, flip some cars, make some cash, work your ass off and then get one from auctions. They are from 18-whatever price, depends on the condition and the model, i worked 2 years for getting enough money to do my projects and recently abouth a month ago i could afford to get my r34 gtr, not a vspec, not a vspec ii, not a m-spec, not an m-spec nur, not a z-tune, just a regular r34 gtr, again, 2 YEAR WORK, and now i can get one and enjoy it, but you with some flips can get one from auctions.
Don't do this shit of buying almost impossible cars to get that worth tons of money from junkyards and makin these absurd stories, also of always getting or ur shop or ur cars crashed, burnt, destroyed, stolen, etc.

Just, take ur time, work hard, and you will get it someday, don't rush and make this shit.

Really, it's time to stop, and i'm telling this to u in a good way because i don't want you to get into trouble or being the dumb unreal guy that everyone makes jokes about it.

Just an advice.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

09 Jan 2020 06:49

FranklinAnderson wrote:
09 Jan 2020 03:56
Hey, just some questions.
1) How your boss bought your broken 350z for 6k when i can find good condition, same mileage and RUNNING cars for less than 5g's?
2) How the hell you found a GTR R34 VSPEC II NUR Shell from less than 10k (knowing that only 718 cars were produced)
3) How the hell your garages always get or destroyed, or stolen, or burned? You have bad luck or it is a lot of insurance frauds? If it's bad luck i wonder how tf the insurance companies didn't revoke your policy over and over, and if it's insurance fraud i wonder how you aren't in jail or without money rn
4) And now, how the hell you found another GTR VSPEC II NUR Green (that's repainted because if i remember correctly gtrs never were green, and who the hell will repaint a extremely rare car and let it sit?) That was abandonated and the owner didn't wanted to pick it up knowing that it's an extremely rare car from the 90's JDM golden era? Those cars never sell, and if they sell, are for more than 120k, and they are extremely rare to find, it's impossible that a guy left it in a building and he didn't wanted to pick up his +120k jdm rare car, again, only 718 were made.

I think that you lost the realism, and a bit of ur head on your rps a long time ago trying to get a gtr, really.
If u wanted a GTR, flip some cars, make some cash, work your ass off and then get one from auctions. They are from 18-whatever price, depends on the condition and the model, i worked 2 years for getting enough money to do my projects and recently abouth a month ago i could afford to get my r34 gtr, not a vspec, not a vspec ii, not a m-spec, not an m-spec nur, not a z-tune, just a regular r34 gtr, again, 2 YEAR WORK, and now i can get one and enjoy it, but you with some flips can get one from auctions.
Don't do this shit of buying almost impossible cars to get that worth tons of money from junkyards and makin these absurd stories, also of always getting or ur shop or ur cars crashed, burnt, destroyed, stolen, etc.

Just, take ur time, work hard, and you will get it someday, don't rush and make this shit.

Really, it's time to stop, and i'm telling this to u in a good way because i don't want you to get into trouble or being the dumb unreal guy that everyone makes jokes about it.

Just an advice.
Maybe you're right, idk I should restart, I felt I pretty sure messed up everything...
The 10k R34 GTR shell was badly repaired rear quarter panel with barely like, no interior, no vent & heating, nothing but just bare rolling shell. My old garage was destryed because I knew some people from online bully and want to revenge.

But, I think I should refresh and brand new series, and I just made big stupidly mistakens and wasting the cars.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

09 Jan 2020 07:40

You know what, I'm fuck up. I messed up everything, pretty badly. It is 2020, new year, new me so I'm going to lock this thread.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

09 Jan 2020 10:41

Good idea! If u want help, hit me up.
But like i said, take ur time.
Muza for example recently had a gtr because we gifted it to him, and we gifted it because it was wrecked and we fixed it
Mine took me 2 years to get
Benny IRL works in Afganistan and also takes his time for the updates, the shop and the buddies

Just, take ur time, relax and plan, updates took weeks or even months.
If u wanna help, hit me up buddy!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

• Information