[V$] Buzz's Project RP

SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Something I caught my eye...
Date: Wednesday 1st January 2020

Since, mostly them R34 GTR seen bit dodgy, even chespest one aka Millenium Jade GTR, it may suspected engine blown, and black GTR R34 is good one but just AWD system faulty and differential whines.
Let me to allow short induction about black R34 GTR, personally I hate black paint. I have spent lots time homework about problem AWD, it use be have pump attached, my guess was pump faultly. It only have 400k miles V-Spec GTR. Owner was mistakens for forgotten adding problem, but at lest, he was very honestly gentleman. The engine was reconditioned replacement about 50k miles ago, as paperwork proofed. He only want 28k V$ for it.
If I go on that R34, I have to sell T5, then I'm will fix problems R34 as spare cash.

Or....

This Nissan Fairlady Z? Faultless Z33, just need serviced.

I have been thinking to rids T5 since, I lose my interest with german vans. It lovely van but I dont have interest for it, plus couple was asked me if it for sale, and they may offer 12,000 V$. I replied; I'm think about it. If I feel risky action, which is that black V-Spec GTR R34, and try kept cost minimum, like 2nd hand parts, or less worrying trouble to get Z33. I may hated black R34 but I could respray it.

Mostly IMPORTION good news! I have applied to work at Nissan main dealership as Technician. Their pay much more better than my currently job. Guess what? They accepted it, and started work straight way this Monday.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

owo well as i'm sayin a 350 is a safe bet and you don't risk going bankrupt, really cheap and nice chassis for anything you wish even rally so that would be my pick if you ask me :D
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

yes
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Jan 2020 19:14
owo well as i'm sayin a 350 is a safe bet and you don't risk going bankrupt, really cheap and nice chassis for anything you wish even rally so that would be my pick if you ask me :D
Nightkid wrote:
01 Jan 2020 20:00
yes
Maybe you're right, R34 is edge of risk, like you seen my R34 project nearly made me went bankrupt last time, thankfully I have R33 to sell. I'm better to off get Z.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

Good Job on getting them busted. I say go for that Z! The Z is one of my favorite cars and I would love to see what you do with it. I will keep in mind when I go visit you someday. Maybe bring over my newly finished neon and we could do some pics or something once you get that Z!
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

spgtwstd wrote:
02 Jan 2020 02:13
Good Job on getting them busted. I say go for that Z! The Z is one of my favorite cars and I would love to see what you do with it. I will keep in mind when I go visit you someday. Maybe bring over my newly finished neon and we could do some pics or something once you get that Z!
Hell yea, I would getting Z. Sure mate, let me know about coming over, I may go to track.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Trumpet Garage.
Date: Thursday 2nd January 2020

This new year session have arrive, you know it is time to move on? I have very rough of 2019 session...
Time to recap about 2019...
Restore rare R34 nearly threw me into debt, which case risky bankruptcy, lucky I have R33 to sell, and losing my garage after fire. Only good one was my first R33 GTST with RB26DETT swap, I missed her and I wish I don't bought stupidly idea to restore from shell R34. It pretty more negative side of 2019 than positive.

Now, this session is 2020...
I'm going to not making stupidly mistaken or going bankrupt this year again. My VW T5 now solded to couple people (they offer the price 12,000 V$ so I shake the hand), whose love travelling around japan and camping, because I have zero interest and I felt bit too early to having shop van, speaking of I have rented really good location and security. I'm only paided 5,000 V$ for tools and equidment, I am likely this garage, it have much more bigger size, came with car lifters, paint booth, etc. This garage has been recently inspected and repaired before rented it, so my garage are extra safer. Check out space homie.

You many noticed, I have trumpet mobile :lol:. Yes I'm bought Nissan Fairlady Z instead R34 GTR, but why? Manily reason, R34 are too risky to move and I could be ending other bankruptcy, so I dare do not to buy any them R34 GTR again. I'm better to saving up and buy proper R34, so that why I went Fairlady Z. It was so difficult to decide it, R34 are my mainly dream to follow footstep, but I'm not going create more stupidly and mistakens, therefore I'm ring to seller of Fairlady Z and bought straight way.

Time to induction of Fairlady Z and their specs...
Credit for information; https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Ni ... Z33)_%2702

The Z33 Fairlady Z was a 2-seater that utilized Nissan's new FM platform that provided the foundation for the V35 Skyline sedan (Infiniti G35). Under the hood was the company's trusted VQ35DE, also the same as the Skyline. It was a 3.5-liter DOHC V6, and in the Z's case, produced 276 HP and 267.6 lb-ft of torque. The transmission of choice was the 6-speed manual. Sharing components with the Skyline worked in favor for the Z because it brought overall cost down. In Japan, there were a number of trim levels offered: The base model, which came with Brembo brakes, the S version that sported 18-in. wheels, the T version with a 5-speed automatic, and the ST, which presented the most luxurious version of the group. The following year saw the introduction of a convertible version. At the same time, the coupe underbody was upgraded and ran even smoother. Things got more interesting with the 35th anniversary model that upped the V6's power to 296 HP.

Basically, my Z specs is; 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Verison S 3.5 V6 petrol (VQ35DE). It has 77,700 km on clock, which is about 48k miles, and I paid that Z only 6,000 V$.
I just finish detailing and coated, she is look way better than photo one, also rear bumper sticker is removed. I have NISMO plate holder pinned at my bedroom so I thought, why not put my Z, and dash cam that came from T5, now fitted my Z.
So, here photo my Z, and I'm name her SliverZ. Meet SilverZ...
[This vehicle bought from this; https://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/2413 ... -sale.html ]

SilverZ are sooo mint condition and I was amazed, she done only 48k miles!
Oh yes, That Z are my track toy. :twisted:

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 28,910 V$
Paycheck ~ + 655 V$
VW Transporter ~ + 12,000 V$
T5 colour bumpers ~ - 524 V$
T5 fog light ~ - 51 V$
Tools & Equidment ~ - 5,000 V$
Fairlady Z ~ - 6,000 V$
After ~ 29,990 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy new garage looks mint now you have all you can ask for when working on your new z!!! Told you she's mint and by selling the t5 you have 30k to build your z any way you want :D Hope we'll see it around the track soon !
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

Nice! You bought the Z33. It sure is looking pretty clean. I wouldn't even do any body modification. Maybe just some engine tuning parts, but other than that the car is pretty nice.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

NotPerfect wrote:
02 Jan 2020 15:53
OwO ayy new garage looks mint now you have all you can ask for when working on your new z!!! Told you she's mint and by selling the t5 you have 30k to build your z any way you want :D Hope we'll see it around the track soon !
Im not going over-crazy spent whole money for Z. Im taking bit smart and saving some bit cash.
spgtwstd wrote:
02 Jan 2020 18:53
Nice! You bought the Z33. It sure is looking pretty clean. I wouldn't even do any body modification. Maybe just some engine tuning parts, but other than that the car is pretty nice.
I have planned ahead for Z. ;)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Something I ordered... OwO

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 28,910 V$
Side to Side purchase ~ - 4910V$
After ~ 25,080 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
alex876
Gangster

Sick Z bro
ROLEPLAY
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

alex876 wrote:
04 Jan 2020 15:40
Sick Z bro
Thanks, and it was so much fun.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Shits happen...
Date; Tuesday 7th January

After I finish my work shift, and night has fell. I was driving down the fast road, and chilling listening the radio. I'm doing likes 50mph, and 10 min later after I left work shift...

My engine goes; rattle, chunks, rattle, chunks, chunks!
My reacion likes, what the hell? But, the engine being losing the power and still chunking and rattling noise, and I pull over near by petrol station. Fuck, it sound like VQ35DE is gone...

I was stranded for hour, not fun at all. it night time and it is cold. No engine working, no heater working, what it is possible worsten nightmare?!
Finally recovery truck is here, I drop off SilverZ at garage whist I'm walk to my house, and I'm still pissed off.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 25,080 V$
Paycheck ~ + 655 V$
After ~ 25,735 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

owo Ah damn not the vq, i hope it's fixable but tbh got small hopes. Damn so what now then? You got no running car atm
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Damn, that's a sad way to enjoy a new car, probably is something stupid like some coil packs and some loose drivetrain parts or some shield near the driveshaft. If not, get a refund with the previous owner, or get an old DE and slap it on, they're very cheap, and with your old parts you can get it running in one day easy! They're between 900 and 1500 dollars so, yea.
And you can sell some parts of the old VQ and recoup some dollarz
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

NotPerfect wrote:
07 Jan 2020 21:27
owo Ah damn not the vq, i hope it's fixable but tbh got small hopes. Damn so what now then? You got no running car atm
FranklinAnderson wrote:
08 Jan 2020 03:56
Damn, that's a sad way to enjoy a new car, probably is something stupid like some coil packs and some loose drivetrain parts or some shield near the driveshaft. If not, get a refund with the previous owner, or get an old DE and slap it on, they're very cheap, and with your old parts you can get it running in one day easy! They're between 900 and 1500 dollars so, yea.
And you can sell some parts of the old VQ and recoup some dollarz
It sound like timing chain is loose, and skipping timing. I'm going to find out what case problems then I'm speaks previous owner. He mean to, it have brand new chain tensioner, that he found on "eBay".

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

Yikes, if the timing chain went loose and you heard all that noise the valvetrain might be done for. Hope you get it fixed asap!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Timing Chain? Yikes, you've a smiley piston right now.
Get a replacement VQ and make the previous owner pay.
they are between 900 and 1500 for the bare engine, bolt the old transmission, plug the ecu and some other wiring and ready 2 go!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Lagano wrote:
08 Jan 2020 14:36
Yikes, if the timing chain went loose and you heard all that noise the valvetrain might be done for. Hope you get it fixed asap!
FranklinAnderson wrote:
08 Jan 2020 15:29
Timing Chain? Yikes, you've a smiley piston right now.
Get a replacement VQ and make the previous owner pay.
they are between 900 and 1500 for the bare engine, bolt the old transmission, plug the ecu and some other wiring and ready 2 go!
Well I did have diagnosed it main faults....
RIP SilverZ...
Date; Wednesday 8th January

I arrive my work place, bit late as bus problem. I apologise to my boss for small late and I told to him; "My Z may have destryed engine." Boss was pretty nice gentlement and he said "Since there not much customer coming in, I let you work on Z, we will tow it." After, tow is finish and my SilverZ is at my work place, I being to strips out engine with my work mate that he knew VQ engine more than I do. He was amazed, my whole of timing chain system was loose, all timing marked was skipped. We was find out chain tensioner was mainly faulty, and it does look like brand new but chinese copied. The chain tensioner was mainly job to kept chain good tighted it without doing loose themself, unfortunately mine failed one, sent whole timing chain loosed and smashing piston and valves. I just owned SilverZ under week! I decided to do wise words with previous seller, I spent like 30 mins on phone and my boss was awared. Seller offers 6,000V$ and he will take my SilverZ away, so I accepted it. Seller was turn up, with flat bed truck and taking my SilverZ but I have money back, I'm happy got money back because I'm not going risk to kept it and find out other problems. and wasting cashs. Farewell, SilverZ, so that means I have to cancel STS order and returned my order once they here, as lest they are NOT opened condition, and they are still deilvery to my house, dont worry I will re-sent it again to STS company.

I have some of rumour around, they was talk about my local impounded yard, where tow truck takes away illegal parking or abandoned vehicle. They are going auction all unwanted vehicle that people doesn't turn up to collect vehicle. Some people kept telling to me, they have abandoned rare R34 V-Spec II Nur green with pink detail as that vehicle will be auctioned it, as previous owner left vehicle inside garage, and that garage site will be become apartment with shop building, but they don't know whose R34 owner is so it was taken away and owner doesn't turn up. I'm interested and digging about that informantion, maybe bidding it on this Saturday.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 25,735 V$
SilverZ Refund ~ + 6,000 V$
STS Refund ~ + 4910 V$
After ~ 36,645 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Hey, just some questions.
1) How your boss bought your broken 350z for 6k when i can find good condition, same mileage and RUNNING cars for less than 5g's?
2) How the hell you found a GTR R34 VSPEC II NUR Shell from less than 10k (knowing that only 718 cars were produced)
3) How the hell your garages always get or destroyed, or stolen, or burned? You have bad luck or it is a lot of insurance frauds? If it's bad luck i wonder how tf the insurance companies didn't revoke your policy over and over, and if it's insurance fraud i wonder how you aren't in jail or without money rn
4) And now, how the hell you found another GTR VSPEC II NUR Green (that's repainted because if i remember correctly gtrs never were green, and who the hell will repaint a extremely rare car and let it sit?) That was abandonated and the owner didn't wanted to pick it up knowing that it's an extremely rare car from the 90's JDM golden era? Those cars never sell, and if they sell, are for more than 120k, and they are extremely rare to find, it's impossible that a guy left it in a building and he didn't wanted to pick up his +120k jdm rare car, again, only 718 were made.

I think that you lost the realism, and a bit of ur head on your rps a long time ago trying to get a gtr, really.
If u wanted a GTR, flip some cars, make some cash, work your ass off and then get one from auctions. They are from 18-whatever price, depends on the condition and the model, i worked 2 years for getting enough money to do my projects and recently abouth a month ago i could afford to get my r34 gtr, not a vspec, not a vspec ii, not a m-spec, not an m-spec nur, not a z-tune, just a regular r34 gtr, again, 2 YEAR WORK, and now i can get one and enjoy it, but you with some flips can get one from auctions.
Don't do this shit of buying almost impossible cars to get that worth tons of money from junkyards and makin these absurd stories, also of always getting or ur shop or ur cars crashed, burnt, destroyed, stolen, etc.

Just, take ur time, work hard, and you will get it someday, don't rush and make this shit.

Really, it's time to stop, and i'm telling this to u in a good way because i don't want you to get into trouble or being the dumb unreal guy that everyone makes jokes about it.

Just an advice.

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

FranklinAnderson wrote:
09 Jan 2020 03:56
Hey, just some questions.
1) How your boss bought your broken 350z for 6k when i can find good condition, same mileage and RUNNING cars for less than 5g's?
2) How the hell you found a GTR R34 VSPEC II NUR Shell from less than 10k (knowing that only 718 cars were produced)
3) How the hell your garages always get or destroyed, or stolen, or burned? You have bad luck or it is a lot of insurance frauds? If it's bad luck i wonder how tf the insurance companies didn't revoke your policy over and over, and if it's insurance fraud i wonder how you aren't in jail or without money rn
4) And now, how the hell you found another GTR VSPEC II NUR Green (that's repainted because if i remember correctly gtrs never were green, and who the hell will repaint a extremely rare car and let it sit?) That was abandonated and the owner didn't wanted to pick it up knowing that it's an extremely rare car from the 90's JDM golden era? Those cars never sell, and if they sell, are for more than 120k, and they are extremely rare to find, it's impossible that a guy left it in a building and he didn't wanted to pick up his +120k jdm rare car, again, only 718 were made.

I think that you lost the realism, and a bit of ur head on your rps a long time ago trying to get a gtr, really.
If u wanted a GTR, flip some cars, make some cash, work your ass off and then get one from auctions. They are from 18-whatever price, depends on the condition and the model, i worked 2 years for getting enough money to do my projects and recently abouth a month ago i could afford to get my r34 gtr, not a vspec, not a vspec ii, not a m-spec, not an m-spec nur, not a z-tune, just a regular r34 gtr, again, 2 YEAR WORK, and now i can get one and enjoy it, but you with some flips can get one from auctions.
Don't do this shit of buying almost impossible cars to get that worth tons of money from junkyards and makin these absurd stories, also of always getting or ur shop or ur cars crashed, burnt, destroyed, stolen, etc.

Just, take ur time, work hard, and you will get it someday, don't rush and make this shit.

Really, it's time to stop, and i'm telling this to u in a good way because i don't want you to get into trouble or being the dumb unreal guy that everyone makes jokes about it.

Just an advice.
Maybe you're right, idk I should restart, I felt I pretty sure messed up everything...
The 10k R34 GTR shell was badly repaired rear quarter panel with barely like, no interior, no vent & heating, nothing but just bare rolling shell. My old garage was destryed because I knew some people from online bully and want to revenge.

But, I think I should refresh and brand new series, and I just made big stupidly mistakens and wasting the cars.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

You know what, I'm fuck up. I messed up everything, pretty badly. It is 2020, new year, new me so I'm going to lock this thread.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Good idea! If u want help, hit me up.
But like i said, take ur time.
Muza for example recently had a gtr because we gifted it to him, and we gifted it because it was wrecked and we fixed it
Mine took me 2 years to get
Benny IRL works in Afganistan and also takes his time for the updates, the shop and the buddies

Just, take ur time, relax and plan, updates took weeks or even months.
If u wanna help, hit me up buddy!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)