[V$] Buzz's Project RP

Buzzsaw
Gangster

25 Nov 2019 11:07

The Tofus and GTST.
Date:25th November 2019

Let me to introduction about me, I’m 25 years old and my name is Kenji. I’m currently working at Up Garage, as Assistant Manager as recently promotion. I have been through the whole of education, and having degreed of business set up and car maintenance. I do have other skills that I learnt; Repair & Respraying the vehicle body, Welding on different types of metal, etc. If you’re interested to hire me to become car maintenance, just let me know. My currently living location would be Tokyo.

I’m at living my parent, cleaning their house/business and tidying up. I hate my job, I want to be involved with maintenance, not sitting butt at office, it was boring also I did turn down my boss gift for promotion, the gift was 2004 Mercedes Benz AMG, I knew it was his old car. My friend arrives at my parents' house, and while I’m restocking foods. My friend enter, and I said “Hey mate. Good thing, you turn down the car, I was driving past, I notice one of your boss broke down 2004 Mercedes, oil was anywhere on the road.” I laughed and replied “Lucky choice, I guess! Anyway, you here for R33?”, and he nods and saying yes at sametime.

I have been chatting and lots of questions, taking the test drive and inspecting.One I’m done it, and he asked 6,000 V$, as quick cash. I didn’t change anything the price and shakes the hand, and he said “I have 2 hours left before I’m catch the airport.” Me and him hang out and eating tofus, before I drop him off to Tokyo Airport, to he going back to the UK.

Now, it is time to introduction of my new motor vehicle.
This is 1994 Nissan Skyline S1 GTST done 100,XXX miles, originally RB25DET under the hood however it was damaged by timing belt snapped, replace whole of engine parts, engine, engine wire harness, and driveline came out from 40,000 miles R33 GTR, unfortunately previous owner does realised turbo system was missing, and not enough time to hunt down the turbo and finish off quickly by using RB26DE exhaust manifold, 90 degree bent hose and attached with cheap mushroom air filter. Basely that meaning my R33 just like RWD GTR but without turbo.

Exterior and interior wise, it only does 100k miles and still looking very mint condition bone stock looks so same goes to suspension and brake, with black R33 GTR rim, but I wasn’t sure that correctly measured tyre, the sidewall look quite thick, and back box exhaust was eBay item and poorly welded to stock rusty exhaust pipe, therefore it was blowing at back box.

I have something at my mind, my first mods. My current plans is to make daily track or wangen vehicle. I’m not going to do something crazy RB30 with stroker, tune to 1000 BHP before 2020, I’m just taking my time and I have loads time ahead. I do wanting to fitting RB30 into my R33, that part of my dream.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 20,000 V$
Paycheck ~ + 375 V$
Nissan Skyline GTST ~ - 6,000 V$
After ~ 14,375 V$

My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

insolivion
Associate

25 Nov 2019 17:28

OOC, damn you started again? what happened?

but looking good dude, nothing better than a good old R33, 100k miles isn't that bad, and change that ebay exhast ASAP lol.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

spgtwstd
Associate

25 Nov 2019 17:53

Damn bro! Very nice R33. Probably one of my favorite skylines. ^Yea. Change the exhaust. Maybe something with a cannon and a 4-2-1 system(If that is how you spell it).
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

NotPerfect
Gangster

25 Nov 2019 18:11

OwO ayyy wb damn a r33 with just 100k? Not too bad especially when it's rb26 swapped as for it being a de it's not a big problem but a reason to buy a turbo kit

Roleplay cars :

1997 Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
1996 BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - flooded, fake type-x, daily
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

25 Nov 2019 18:53

insolivion wrote:
25 Nov 2019 17:28
Unread post Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:28 pm
OOC, damn you started again? what happened?

but looking good dude, nothing better than a good old R33, 100k miles isn't that bad, and change that ebay exhast ASAP lol.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Old one was mean to follow rule, but I was kinda distracted myself, slipped broke some of rules.

I will sort them out with exhuast, when I got turbo is here.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

25 Nov 2019 18:54

NotPerfect wrote:
25 Nov 2019 18:11
OwO ayyy wb damn a r33 with just 100k? Not too bad especially when it's rb26 swapped as for it being a de it's not a big problem but a reason to buy a turbo kit
It was RB26DET engine, but previous realise, he forgot order turbo so he was bit hurry and order DE manifold instead turbo.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

25 Nov 2019 22:06

spgtwstd wrote:
Damn bro! Very nice R33. Probably one of my favorite skylines. ^Yea. Change the exhaust. Maybe something with a cannon and a 4-2-1 system(If that is how you spell it).
Thanks, and sorry I doesn't notice your comment. :lol:
I would change it once my turbocharger kit is here so I can weld perfectly exhaust system.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

25 Nov 2019 23:41

Buzzsaw wrote:
25 Nov 2019 22:06
spgtwstd wrote:
Thanks, and sorry I doesn't notice your comment. :lol:
I would change it once my turbocharger kit is here so I can weld perfectly exhaust system.
It's alright bro. Make sure to make that thing scream! :D
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

26 Nov 2019 17:04

The Goodie parts.
Date 26th November 2019

I been to hang around the Internet to order the part for R33, mainly I was focused to improve handling plus I did research homework. So here list what I order for handling improvement, let me know if I need anything extra the part.

Tein Coilover ~ Flex Z with EDFC II
What is EDFC II? It is known as Electronic Damping Force Controller II, for short it; EDFC II. It allowing to adjusting the damper force setting inside the vehicle, without having running around the each of corner to open bonnet and trunk to adjusting the damper, it is really simple to adjust little controller that fitted into the interior, it can save up to 3 of setting. If I'm using around the town, I can make softer setting while the track going to stiffer the damper, pretty handy to having them.

Since, I been ordered new coil over, and I having problem with wheel. They kinda do rubbing problem due sidewall way too thick, at same time I want to larger size of the rim. I stroll the website to find used wheel, and I found it. I choose Advan Racing RGIII (or RG3) silver version. For reason why I choose it, it was lightweight, perfect for weight reduction, also reducing unsprung weight meaning better suspension effectively therefore it does meaning handle will be much more better. It may look ugly but there good side to help the handle. I'm not to kept the tyres alone, I'm going to swap to gripper tyre that design for track and street, I choose; Toyo Proxes R888, the width of wheel will be improved, before; 245mm (R33 GTR wheel) and after is 265mm. Wider wheel meaning more grip area mean better handle. Lightweight Wheel + Grippy tyre + Wider of Width = Win, win combo!

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 14,375 V$
Coilover ~ - 1,345 V$
Rim ~ - 1,091 V$
Tyres ~ - 1,000 V$
After ~ 10,939 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

26 Nov 2019 18:35

OwO ayyy i like how you went for the handling and not just mindledsly put tons of power before. Ah yes the electric system for changing damping is a must for a track and track/street car. As for the rims yk if you go for time attack who carea about looks if it goes fast. Stoked to see them all arrive and be on the car :D

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

26 Nov 2019 18:47

NotPerfect wrote:
26 Nov 2019 18:35
OwO ayyy i like how you went for the handling and not just mindledsly put tons of power before. Ah yes the electric system for changing damping is a must for a track and track/street car. As for the rims yk if you go for time attack who carea about looks if it goes fast. Stoked to see them all arrive and be on the car :D
Yes, my goal is dailyable Track/Wangan R33, plus I want makes it is look good but kept light as I could. Same, I'm hype to look forward fitting both the parts.
Mainly reasons why I go on coils and wheel because, I have rubbing problem (case incorrectly sidewall profile), I don't want to leave it to create more problem.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

26 Nov 2019 19:24

That suspension is going to be awesome, mainly because of grip. Rims are nice looking as well. Should go along fine with your car. Maybe add a little lip to the R33, make it clean and simple. Just an idea.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

26 Nov 2019 19:40

spgtwstd wrote:
26 Nov 2019 19:24
That suspension is going to be awesome, mainly because of grip. Rims are nice looking as well. Should go along fine with your car. Maybe add a little lip to the R33, make it clean and simple. Just an idea.
I have planned exterior look. Of course suspension will be epic ride.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nick Shovkin
Associate

28 Nov 2019 13:10

Nice shopping! Are you seriously going to make RB30 per 1000 horsepower? Or is handling more important to you?

Buzzsaw
Gangster

28 Nov 2019 16:59

Nick Shovkin wrote:
28 Nov 2019 13:10
Nice shopping! Are you seriously going to make RB30 per 1000 horsepower? Or is handling more important to you?
I'm too poor to create RB30, I need just more cash. And Handle is importion for corner, no manner what if you tries putting how much of horsepower.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

28 Nov 2019 19:22

Aye , that ECR33 looks really nice !

Buzzsaw
Gangster

28 Nov 2019 20:30

Nightkid wrote:
28 Nov 2019 19:22
Aye , that ECR33 looks really nice !
She does look mint, but shame they fitted wrong sidewall profile.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 12:33

Spice up, handle!
Date: 2nd December 2019

The parts that I been order finally arrived, coilover, tyres, and rim is here. I have to going to the garage to get tyre fitting before I'm ready to disassemble the suspension for coilover.
Once, I have everything ready to replace the suspension. I takes off the wheel, and quick look the brake system and they seen okay but getting worn out. I removed shock bolts out, they are fighter to taking off if they stucked,. luckily only one bolt. The condition of factory shock and springs, 2 have minor leaky shock and all spring pretty badly corrosion. Good thing, I'm replace it to TEIN coilover. Before I'm assemble the suspension and new rim, I'm give good inspecting the suspension condition and measure twice coilover ride height.

After, I completed assemble coilover and suspension putting back on. I'm setting up with EDFC controller, and I want put next steering wheel column, and I'm double checked the wires is safe and correctly connected. I don't fuck around 1.3k worth of coilover so that why I been taking my time and kept looking car manual at all time because mostly people just doing without knowing what they are doing, and chuck it around too rushed, ending look rubbish :lol:.

Finally, I finished coilover install, I'm happy with how it should be set up. I bolt my recently bought Advan Racing wheel, and I kept jacking the car up to measure about ride height till spot on height for me so it won't scraping on the road, or sitting way too high. I been give full locked check and it doesn't rubbing at all compared my old wheel does rubbing all time, because someone fitting 80 profile which is it was way too much for R33 recommend, should be roughly 40, but it doesn't matter I have different wheel, it now fitted correctly profile and wider of width. Should be fun grippy R33.

I been to testing around the city to ensure, my damper setting was perfect for city, so I can save it into my slot 1.

After, I completed my task to change coilover and install new wheel, I arrive my parent business. I take the snap before end of my day.

Oh, while I was chill at my parent. One delivery guy, whose he work with his dad farm and he does delivery fresh vegetables and fruits to shops and restaurant. After delivery progressing, and he was noticed my R33.
Delivery: Is that your R33? It nice looking and mint.
Me: Yes it is mine, just need bit work under hood.
Delivery: You know, my dad have R34 GTR V-Spec II however it sat on field, barely shell. Nothing but window, suspension and wheel.
Me: These day are costly.
Delivery: I have photo and my dad would scrap R34 this week. He doesn't have time to fix it. I could offer the price about 5,000 V$.
Also Deilvery;
Me; It does need loads of work, drop me number because I'm thinking about it.

Should I grab R34 GTR before it trip to scrapyard? It does need loads of works but it could be for perfect my long term Wangan project? I'm really tempted to buy that R34 GTR and restore to Wangan R34. I was kinda inspired from YouTube call MotionAutoTv, he have Supra, bought from like it been sat at field till currently now really nice shiny black, silver and red runner Supra, takes him two years to finish it. You could find here;

I really do want buy that R34 GTR as my Wangan project, but I want to your thought, should I buy GTR or not. Remember, his father scrap that R34 this week so it willing open up space the field for animal, and R34 have no electrical, interior, lacking interior, engine and exterior, etc. Since, it is my hobby, I love saving from scrap vehicle to beauty vehicle. So, what your think, should I buy it or not.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

02 Dec 2019 14:29

Heck, I say go for it! Get that R34 and make it beastly. I can see if I could find you a nice engine if you want. Got a couple of guys that can source you all the parts for that R34.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 15:02

OwO ayyy damn that coilover install took you more time than average i bet although you have a good effect. As for 34 i would say shells like that are a magnet for me i would totally do it it's gonna be really nice thing in the end to make pretty much 90% of the car by your own taste :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Nightkid
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 19:08

A BNR34 shell for only 5 000? I’d personally wouldn’t buy that , the chassis itself might be a littlebit rusty but aye it’s your choice man !

Buzzsaw
Gangster

02 Dec 2019 19:28

spgtwstd wrote:
02 Dec 2019 14:29
Heck, I say go for it! Get that R34 and make it beastly. I can see if I could find you a nice engine if you want. Got a couple of guys that can source you all the parts for that R34.
Sound lovely mate, but I'm going to takes my times. R34 is very tempted one, since it is my dream car!
NotPerfect wrote:
02 Dec 2019 15:02
OwO ayyy damn that coilover install took you more time than average i bet although you have a good effect. As for 34 i would say shells like that are a magnet for me i would totally do it it's gonna be really nice thing in the end to make pretty much 90% of the car by your own taste :P
Yes, it does but meaning it fitted more perfectly, and less chance mistaken was made. Wangan vehicle is my dream plus 34 my dream car as well, it would be nice combo both them, but I try works out make more unique.
Nightkid wrote:
02 Dec 2019 19:08
A BNR34 shell for only 5 000? I’d personally wouldn’t buy that , the chassis itself might be a littlebit rusty but aye it’s your choice man !
I felt it may rusty since it sat with trees around, but R34 normally won't rotting out as hell. It does very risky to move.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

03 Dec 2019 01:57

Oh Man! Take that R34 and restore it! :D I would like to see how you rebuild it and personalise it, Long term project are the best ones because you can master details :)

Buzzsaw
Gangster

03 Dec 2019 07:52

Sieklo wrote:
03 Dec 2019 01:57
Oh Man! Take that R34 and restore it! :D I would like to see how you rebuild it and personalise it, Long term project are the best ones because you can master details :)
True! I always dreaming driving on Wangan track with R34...

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nick Shovkin
Associate

03 Dec 2019 12:40

I agree with everyone, take this Nissan!
You must make it unique!
But it is your choice!

Buzzsaw
Gangster

03 Dec 2019 14:46

Nick Shovkin wrote:
03 Dec 2019 12:40
I agree with everyone, take this Nissan!
You must make it unique!
But it is your choice!
I sense get Nissan vote is winning.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 11:29

What, I have done...
Date: 4th December 2019

I did ringing to Farmer, and asked if I could buying the R34 GTR, and I did bought it!

I sealed really good deal, for real R34 GTR. Not fake, real one. I been proper do homework and matching the chassis stamped, even having lacking of paper because farmer his crazy rich son bought that R34 from new, 5 years later, stripped out then left farmer land for 10 years. His son doesn't return it, he been phone to him but he doesn't interested, he said he rather to drive Lamborghini than shitty R34 then call ended, so I bought it.

Okay, time to introduction of my recently bought new feet of my collection...
From data, this is 2002 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur. I bet, it was low mileage however I wasn't sure due lacking licensed plate and speed cluster and only one owner but he kinda kill it. it was oringally bought new, and drive like 5 years, he was going to adding high performance parts but, he stripped whole of vehicle very unnecessary then abandoned it, doesn't returned it for 10 years till I bought it for 3,000 V$ plus free tow. Sadly, there no GTR parts around his barn or garage, he sold whole of piece of parts, fortunately he doesn't sold suspension, rusty brake, wheel, window, and door. That GTR how currently condition right now, after I give her deep cleaned.

Surely, it not very 60lk worth vehicle with currently condition like that. Suspension? It very soft and bouncy so possible it fucked. Brake? Fucked, all corner are seizured solid, discs are heavy corrison, and other parts as well. Wheel? Tyres is expired, and wheel is worsten condition, loads curb damage and flaking off. Finally, body? It may look like solid from your view, however it have deep secret badly repaired. Rear passenger side quarter panel has been crashed before, because I been check it from inside of trunk area. Somebody done it badly repaired and splashed loads of filler, and it have some area start to showing surface rusted.

Do you know? That paint should be Bayside Blue, but you can tell that paint was incorrectly mixture. The colour seen very light, even I did polished out and still same result. My theory, previous owner got car crashed from rear quarter panel then sent to shit body shop to fix it, and he want Bayview Blue and done it incorrectly job but previous owner doesn't cared. From chassis stamp, the paint code was JW0, which is that meaning that code was translated to Millenium Jade. I was amazed myself, how I ever bought 3,000 V$ rolling shell rare GTR? Yes, Millenium Jade on V-Spec II Nur is quite rare, 1 of only 156 was made. Kept your mind, Bayside Blue is TV2. I bet previous owner hated Millenium Jade.

My plan?
I'm going to focused body wise, sandblasted whole of body and fix it to perfect condition of body. Then I'm do rest of part, and I need doing carefully to make sure, I didn't down-upgrade, like my car is Nur which is N1 RB26DETT, only Nur model have that engine, so I cannot put R32, R33 GTR engine into my R34, that down-upgrade, that why I need careful to match their spec.

Why I bought it?
Since, I was kid. I saw handful of brand new R34 GTR was sitting at dealership, I fall in loved their shapes and power. Every my car scale model of R34, video racing game have R34 there. When, I first saw Millenium Jade, I was falling love that colour, sweet pastel green metallic paint. I did change whole of R34 scale car model and video game from Bayside Blue to Millenium Jade. I just can't refused Millenium Jade is really good colour in my view.

Anyway, wish me luck because their price are not cheap but I refused to gave up.
I'm thinking selling my R33 GTST after new year.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 10,939 V$
Paycheck ~ + 415 V$
Nissan Skyline GTR + Free Tow ~ - 3,000 V$
After ~ 8,354 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

04 Dec 2019 15:51

I'm so glad that you picked up that skyline. But damn!!! A rare Nur skyline with that Millennium Jade! I hope you get that baby going. I may have an idea. Let me send you a PM and see.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 16:13

spgtwstd wrote:
04 Dec 2019 15:51
I'm so glad that you picked up that skyline. But damn!!! A rare Nur skyline with that Millennium Jade! I hope you get that baby going. I may have an idea. Let me send you a PM and see.
I'm glad, it wasn't fake. I'm sure mostly cheap GTR use be shown fakes but mine seen real.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 17:52

wow , congratulations on your brand new very realistic purchase! Is the chassis rusted or something when it cost only 3k?

Buzzsaw
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 18:12

Nightkid wrote:
04 Dec 2019 17:52
wow , congratulations on your brand new very realistic purchase! Is the chassis rusted or something when it cost only 3k?
Cheer, it was good sealed, it wasn't anything rust much. I'm awaiting to sandbast the shell to see deep hidden of rust.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 20:47

OwO ah i knew you'll go for the 34, it does look like a rough and tons of work, just like all my cars did but there isn't anything that's impossible to do with enough time, patience and care. Keep it up man and let's see the sky running soon !!! Although going oem will take ages lol

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 21:25

NotPerfect wrote:
04 Dec 2019 20:47
OwO ah i knew you'll go for the 34, it does look like a rough and tons of work, just like all my cars did but there isn't anything that's impossible to do with enough time, patience and care. Keep it up man and let's see the sky running soon !!! Although going oem will take ages lol
Mostly part that I want it are harder find than I thought, well wish me luck.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

04 Dec 2019 22:00

I have an idea. How about make it a Nice clean Nur R34 with the jade color, but maybe black Nismo rims? I was just wondering. Also, I will be heading to a junkyard that has a bunch load of skylines that is a few hours from me, and I will see if I can pick some up for you.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

04 Dec 2019 23:04

Nice! Congrats on R34, you are lucky man Nur one! Can't wiat to see restoration process :D

Buzzsaw
Gangster

05 Dec 2019 18:55

spgtwstd wrote:
04 Dec 2019 22:00
I have an idea. How about make it a Nice clean Nur R34 with the jade color, but maybe black Nismo rims? I was just wondering. Also, I will be heading to a junkyard that has a bunch load of skylines that is a few hours from me, and I will see if I can pick some up for you.
That what I'm thinking, maybe really nice carbon trim.
Sieklo wrote:
04 Dec 2019 23:04
Nice! Congrats on R34, you are lucky man Nur one! Can't wiat to see restoration process :D
Thanks! I was inspired from MotionAutoTv's Supra 10 min build, and it made me to do it my R34.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

06 Dec 2019 08:52

R34's Madness Spending Spree!
Part 1 of 2.
Date; 6th December 2019

It like feeling early Christmas to buying the parts before, sent off my R34 to sandblast place then I'll fix damage and improving chassis rigidity, like seam or spot on welding to improve stiffness of chassis that could withstand much higher speed without going twist themself, it easier to do it since my R34 would be bare metal so it give perfect to excuse to do it. Anyway, since my R34 have lacking of exterior so it made me less possible to work on exterior, since I'm want to give my body 100% perfection.

Here the list of that I have bought it;

R34 Ganador Wing Mirror, bargain price!
Smashing bargain right there! It is translated to about 1,314 V$, very bargain. They are normally cost about over 2,000 V$, but that quite very cheap for that condition. They have optional as blue glass, without blue glass is pretty common, like mine have non blue glass unfortunately! Don't worry about colour, it will be stripping off to bare and paint it, my GTR won't do cover of gold. :lol:

R34 GTR Passenger Rear Quarter Panel.
Paided 850 V$ for proper genuine part to replace badly repaired damage.

R34 GTR Rear Light Cover.
Paided 100 V$ but it have missing light unit but I need it because light cover is need to paint on it. I'm thinking buying LED rear light, I seen mostly came without light cover.

Well, that all...
Don't worry, more will come. I still have pranks call and emailing to shops for others to do.
Wallet will be at Part 2.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nick Shovkin
Associate

08 Dec 2019 10:44

Good luck with Skyline!
I thought for a long time that these are glasses in the photo until I read the text! :lol:

Buzzsaw
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 12:59

Nick Shovkin wrote:
08 Dec 2019 10:44
Good luck with Skyline!
I thought for a long time that these are glasses in the photo until I read the text! :lol:
:lol:
It easy you noticed, if there blue glass, you would see blue tint glass. Thanks, I have longgg ahead to finished R34.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 13:24

UwU Ganadors are always a good choice for any car +1 from me

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 13:35

NotPerfect wrote:
08 Dec 2019 13:24
UwU Ganadors are always a good choice for any car +1 from me
It does look really good, they can be expensive.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

09 Dec 2019 23:00

Dang. Already got the R34 parts for the Skyline. I hope that 12K is going to help you out a lot. :)
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 09:56

R34's Madness Spending Spree!
Part 2 of 2.
Date; 10th December 2019

So, finally S.T.S (Side to Side Auto Store) has accept it, my order however without I'm reails after I have paid to them and I accidently throwing myself into debt, I spend 13,400 V$ to STS which is - 5,046 V$ left at my wallet as I fall into debt...
Here what I'm been order to STS.

I have no funding available toward R34 and I can remember clearly, my R33 was reserved by @spgtwstd , and I text to him if he want buy my R33 for 12,000 V$ then he accept it my offer, it is sad to see my R33 GTST to leaving my family but hey, I'm 100% sure @spgtwstd will loved it. I really hate sell my R33 but I have no choice so I have to sell it so I can recovered my debt. Hopeful I should paid off rest of completed exterior body panel, only I knew the missing part are trunk, spoiler and fuel cap cover. At my work place and I gather the parts at Up Garage and I bought...

• Fuel Cap Cover ~ 50 V$
  • Carbon Trunk with paint Bayside Blue and OEM Spoiler ~ 700 V$
  • LED Rear Light (without cover) ~ 300 V$
  • Xenon R34 OEM Headlight ~ 1,300 V$

So, that all I'm pretty sure it completed, I have everything I need but I'm waiting STS part is arrive on Sunday so I can mock fit to see what fitment problems before ready to work on bodywork and tackles all body problem. Working out my GTR exterior body worth rough about 18k V$ (plus wheel) has been spending.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 8,354 V$
Paycheck ~ + 470 V$
R33 Sold ~ + 12,000 V$
Spgtwstd's mention bonus ~ + 250 V$
STS ~ - 13,400 V$
Mirror ~ - 1,314 V$
Fuel Cap Cover ~ - 50 V$
Quarter Panel ~ - 850 V$
Rear Light Cover ~ - 100 V$
Trunk + Spoiler ~ - 700 V$
LED Rear Light ~ - 300 V$
Headlight ~ - 1,300 V$
After ~ 3,060 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 10:32

OwO ah a debt, pretty much living my life i guess lmao but you got the 34's exterior pretty much done so i guess it's not too bad although you sold the 33. Sad to see it go but it's needable to keep the new project going. Stoked to see it all on the car already :D

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 11:50

NotPerfect wrote:
10 Dec 2019 10:32
OwO ah a debt, pretty much living my life i guess lmao but you got the 34's exterior pretty much done so i guess it's not too bad although you sold the 33. Sad to see it go but it's needable to keep the new project going. Stoked to see it all on the car already :D
Of Course, she getting nearly finished exterior. It was so sad to see my R33 sold it but I have to.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

10 Dec 2019 14:29

Hey. Glad to see you got more parts for the skyline, especially the exterior. I just got a hold of my guy, and he says that he has the v-spec II Nur trunk, spoiler, and fuel cap cover. He is willing to give you them for free, since he knows that you are in some trouble with money. Let me know if you want to take them, and I will let him know. :)
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 14:45

spgtwstd wrote:
10 Dec 2019 14:29
Hey. Glad to see you got more parts for the skyline, especially the exterior. I just got a hold of my guy, and he says that he has the v-spec II Nur trunk, spoiler, and fuel cap cover. He is willing to give you them for free, since he knows that you are in some trouble with money. Let me know if you want to take them, and I will let him know. :)
Already have carbon trunk with OEM spoiler and fuel cover that I bought it. I was bit rush because I have booked sandbast place on this Monday.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

10 Dec 2019 15:00

Oh. Ok then. If you need anything else, let me know.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 10:19

Other New Ridin.
Date: Thursday 12th Demeber 2019

Since, I sold my only one daily Skyline GTST. Therefore, I need new car that cheap and doesn't affecting for R34 budget, so my decision budget for new ride has be 1,000 V$ or less. So did I found it and bought it?
*Drum rolls.*

Yes, I did it! I bought 1983 Toyota Starlet KP61! Clean, and very solid chassis around that age, so it must be looking after very well. The engine wise, well fucking slow to be honestly. It have 1.3 single camshaft RWD, nothing to beat old school carburetor, it old but I love it. It was fairly very fun to drive, even you can't complaint about old school the engine! I fell love it and it was worth to dailying, I can go to work, or whatever I need it. I only pay whopping 500 V$! It was cheap because the engine lost some of power, the garage cannot find any faults, the compression is healthy, check everything, nothing wrong with it and of course I know what is problems. My guess is, engine need fine tune up. It only have 125,XXX miles on the clock, and engine run nice and strong. Also, I starting hearing my front suspension clunking and rattling, and my plan is fix front suspension and tune the engine. I'm very happy with new car, it old but it does look like new! My friend with her Supra is coming to my garage on this Sunday because, she having problem with losing boost pressure. Oh boy, I would be fairly busy at my garage on this Sunday.

Wallet & Bills;
Before ~ 3,060 V$
Starlet ~ - 500 V$
After ~ 2,560 V$

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 10:50

OwO Ah damn man a starlet? It's a really good choice even for just a daily and only 125k miles? That ain't so much for '83 car gj on the good hunt hopefully it won't break under your ownership haha :D

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

• Information