V$ Spgtwstd's PhantomGarage

NotPerfect
Gangster

Hey man it's fine i just wanted you to know what the problem is but it doesn't mean your thread is busted. You can surely make up for it so dw I can help you if there's a need :D Happy holiday to you too
► Show Spoiler
D1NK0_1
Associate

@BigSmoke Can you find me a 80's european hatchback like a Renault 5 or a Golf Mk2 and Austin Metro
Car enthusiast since 2013
BigSmoke
Hitman

D1NK0_1 wrote:
16 Dec 2019 12:07
@BigSmoke Can you find me a 80's european hatchback like a Renault 5 or a Golf Mk2 and Austin Metro
Golf II.
There's R5 Turbo mod but not the regular R5/Le Car, google it.
No Austin Metro mod has been made yet.

Also this isn't the mod search page, and this is someone else's roleplay thread. If you want to have your own just create a new thread. If you want to look for mods ask here or just google it. I'm sure you can read thread titles correctly.
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
spgtwstd
Gangster

Beginning of a New Chapter
What's up everyone. I would like to start off before I get into what happened towards the end of last week and the beginning of this week. I have decided, thanks to others, that some things need to change. So, all the parts that my friends gave me for free are gone. The MR2 Honda engine, gone. So, let's get this thing going shall we?
Last Wednesday.....
So, I went to my job like usual, thinking that it is going to be a bad day. As I walked up to the building, there was a huge protest spanning across the whole building. I managed to get through the crowd, and got inside. My division's floor was on the 4th floor, but as I walked up to the elevator I heard someone call my name. I looked to my right and I saw my boss, money in his hand. He told me that I need to go, here is your last paycheck and Christmas bonus. That is a total of V$1,350. I knew what was goin on. The boss looked like a mess, so I didn't need to push any further. I managed to get out, but I heard people now yelling at me. They were saying something things like "You bastard" and other things. They happened to see what I had in my hand. I managed to get to the train station and get a train to head back to Osaka.
Last Friday....
As I was looking through the car forums, I happened to stumble across a car.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (851.81 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
Yea... A 1998 Dodge Neon coupe. After looking at it, it needed a lot of work. I called the guy, and he said that it this picture was taken about 2 years ago. The car now has no engine, no wheels and tires, and has been painted a lemon yellow. Sitting there, I told the guy that it needs work. I offered him half of what he was asking. He accepted it and said that the shipping will be paid by him full. So, I bought a non running neon for V$525. This will be my project car to turn into a daily driver.
Monday...
I was at my local Café in Osaka, drinking my daily cappuccino. As I was finishing up the drink, a girl came up to me with a maid outfit on(Yes... I was in a maid café). I looked at her, and she said that she is quitting. She runs off, takes off the maid outfit, grabs her shoes, and comes back to me with new clothes on. I got up, paid for my drink, and left with this mysterious girl. As we went around the corner, I saw her pickup with my Ford Ka next to it. I walked up to my Ford Ka, crying. It was messed up, no front and rear bumpers, transmission not in there still, and it was painted white with a pink hood. I will post the picture of the car later. She looked at me and said that she is willing to help me, handing me an application form. I looked at it, grabbed a pen, and signed everything. Now, I am officially working at a mechanic shop that started up. It is called "PhantomGarage". Is it suspicious? Hell no. But hey, now I can start earning up some money and put a new transmission in it. Yea, I know I bought that transmission, but I am going to use that in something else.
Today.....
I got a call from the docks that is nearby me, and they said that I have a car there. They are putting it on a trailer and getting it to me.
3 hours later....
I just got the Neon here, and it looks cleaner than I thought.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (121.1 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
Yea, it is only 1 picture but I am sure you guys don't want to see it in it's current state.

That is all! Once again, have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's!
*EXTRA*
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (135.91 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (107.59 KiB) Viewed 2457 times
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

I would phone to police, if someone messing around the car. Dodge Neon?! I never seen Neon around.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

Buzzsaw wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:14
I would phone to police, if someone messing around the car. Dodge Neon?! I never seen Neon around.
I already phoned the police last night, and I just heard that the business that had my car is being shut down. And as for the neon, I saw a neon that was trying to act like Brain O'Conner's eclipse. XD But I decided to rice the neon, Underground 1 style.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

spgtwstd wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:21
Buzzsaw wrote:
I already phoned the police last night, and I just heard that the business that had my car is being shut down. And as for the neon, I saw a neon that was trying to act like Brain O'Conner's eclipse. XD But I decided to rice the neon, Underground 1 style.
Slammed it, massive ass exhuast tip and wheels, and wide body kit on it. Police could check your KA fingerprint, if someone doesnt use glove?
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

Buzzsaw wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:24
spgtwstd wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:21
Buzzsaw wrote:
Slammed it, massive ass exhuast tip and wheels, and wide body kit on it. Police could check your KA fingerprint, if someone doesnt use glove?
Yes! Definatly going to do that to my Neon. And As for the Ka, they fingerprinted it when they got there, and found who did it. Or I should say a group of people who did it. One got away, and they advised me not to do anything.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
Nightkid
Gangster

aaaaaaaayyyeeee, new car aye ? Congrats on the new purchase !
spgtwstd
Gangster

Nightkid wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:30
aaaaaaaayyyeeee, new car aye ? Congrats on the new purchase !
Thanks! Once I get all of the parts, it will come down to what I want the color to be.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO Oh wow damn a riot? It had to be something big but confusing lol at least you got some $. Ah a neon i c i c it's a nice car and can be tuned well. That girl sounds confusing af but you got a new job straight away so that's a win i guess. Damn the ford looks rough af now but it's got new rims hm?
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
18 Dec 2019 20:24
OwO Oh wow damn a riot? It had to be something big but confusing lol at least you got some $. Ah a neon i c i c it's a nice car and can be tuned well. That girl sounds confusing af but you got a new job straight away so that's a win i guess. Damn the ford looks rough af now but it's got new rims hm?
Those rims were to get the thing around. I need to look for some new rims. I know that 14"-15" will work. As for the neon, I tested some rims out, and it has come to the decision that 16"-17" works.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
Lagano
Gangster

Apart from the later SRT-4 models, Dodge Neons were always forgotten! And that's the case in USA, in Japan you most likely won't even see another one. :P That's what makes bringing yours over interesting, i hope it will turn into a nice project! Same goes for the Ka, sad that some parts were stolen off it but at least you got a garage now so you can work on both rides and make them good. ;)
spgtwstd
Gangster

The Monster Rises... Part 1

Hey guys and gals what's up. Before I get into this, I wanted to say thanks for the happiness of the neon. Let's get into this shall we?

Monday Morning....

As I was driving up to work, since it is within driving distance, I saw my neon sitting there. Sunday night, I put it in the garage where I work so I can get my head wrapped around it. This morning, I ordered a front end clip of a viper for the neon at my local aftermarket store. They said it shall be there in 2 days. That cost me around V$900. When I got there, there was something with a nice black Chevy Trailblazer unloading an RX7 FD3S 13B engine. It had a custom turbo, and a crankshaft that can handle high rpm. As the guy drove off, I talked to the girl I met that had my Ford Ka. She said that it was for a project car she has had for about 6 years now. The car was an old E30 that she got from her dad. I asked her if she is willing to sell the 13B. She looked at me funny, but easily figured it out. The idea was simple. Make the neon RWD and try to rice it out the best we can. So, that is the plan. I bought the engine from her for about V$1,191. I know it sounds too cheap to be true. But the engine came from a wrecked Mazda RX7 Type RS. As we put it on a machine to see if it runs, I looked over at my neon. I know people say the neon is a bad chassis, but I've loved them ever since NFSU1. As I turned back, the engine was ready to turn over. The girl turned on the machine, and sure enough the RX7 engine turned on. We gave it a little gas, and that thing showed no mercy with it's beautiful rotary sound. We turned it off, and the girl looked at me. The only thing we had to do now is to find a custom chassis that will fit in the neon.
Last Night...
So guess what came in front of the shop last night. If you guessed the Viper front clip, you are right. They had some minor issues getting it here(thanks delivery people), but hey, it's here. We threw on some rims and tires so we could move the thing, and we put on the front clip. Likely, it came with the headlights so it looks pretty nice. Here's a couple of shots from our shop from today! Now, if you are wondering why the taillights/headlights are on, we threw in a cheap crappy I4 engine so we can have better shots for the picture. Plus, we are using my new camera I got for as an early present.
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (84.08 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
Capture5.JPG
Capture5.JPG (58.68 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
Capture6.JPG
Capture6.JPG (61.87 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
This will probably be a few parts, but in order for us to continue on the Monster, we need a full on custom chassis for the neon. But, we have to be cheap on this, so if we have to go pick up metal and fabricate it ourselves, we will. One last thing. I got my new paycheck in as an early thing since I do well here. It is about V$2,025. Anyways, Have a good day and drive safe this holiday weekend!
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO damn you bought 13b for the neone and a viper front clip? I didn't even know it's gonna fit but looks a bit smaller than the original viper? Idk could be just pics but it looks really nice stoked to see it run
spgtwstd
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
19 Dec 2019 21:37
OwO damn you bought 13b for the neone and a viper front clip? I didn't even know it's gonna fit but looks a bit smaller than the original viper? Idk could be just pics but it looks really nice stoked to see it run
I looked very hard for a new front clip, and it turns out that there are viper front clips specially made for 1st gen neons.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
spgtwstd
Gangster

The Monster Rises Finale

Hey guys and gals! Happy new year's to everyone. Let's get started
Christmas Day
I was sitting at my work looking at my neon. I happened to take a good look at it and saw that the fenders were sticking out a little. Got up to look, and there was a gap between the chassis and the fender. Made me really sad, but it also somehow stayed together. With that in mind, I took it out for a spin, making sure that the fenders won't get messed up. As I hit full throttle, I happened to see a cop parked in an alleyway. Luckily he didn't see me, so I kinda got away. Drove back to my work and did some testing. Somehow the fenders didn't move when I full throttled, nor did it have any issues when I moved it myself. So I just left it as be, maybe we get some more aerodynamics or something. As I walked back towards where I was sitting, my boss came up to me. She told me that there was an abandoned RX8 in a junkyard that filed for bankruptcy the other day. I got up and asked her where it was at. She told me that it is at the Kyoto Junkyard, just sitting there. So, an idea came to my head. We take out the old crappy neon chassis that is barely holding on, and swap it with an early rx8 chassis. I hopped onto a train that afternoon and went for that mysterious rx8.
a week later
As I was walking back to work after my lunch break, I happened to see the rx8 that I bought for about V$300. All that was left on it was the chassis and part of the body left. I asked some of my co-workers to help me strip this apart to give me the chassis. It was a long 1 1/2 work, but we got it off. As I was looking at the RX8 chassis, I knew that the chassis was a little bit longer than the neon. That was when the rookie came up and came up with an idea. She said that we cut the chassis up a little, and make it smaller so it would fit the neon. Everyone agreed with the idea and went to work. Plus, we got some new suspension, brakes, and Volk TE37 rims. With the chassis and the others, it comes down to V$2,543.68
RX8 Chassis.JPG
RX8 Chassis.JPG (23.59 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Today
Guess what is finally done? The dodge neon! Well... Slightly done. We took out the interior to get it cleaned up, but when we dropped it off they said that it was beyond fixable. As we sat there, we decided to get some new stuff for it, but that will be another day. I know that the neon may have some imperfections, but as long as it drives and looks good to me it will work. For now, we will be using one of my co-worker's racing seats and steering wheel, but that won't be in there permanently.
Neon1.JPG
Neon1.JPG (34.91 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Neon2.JPG
Neon2.JPG (24.66 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
And there you have it. The neon has awoken from the dead to soon become a car that will be able to compete in some endurance racing for low-level drivers like me. I hope you had a very nice Christmas and a happy new year's. Let us see what this year and this decade will become for all of us! Peace out!
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
NotPerfect
Gangster

owo ayyy more neon progress and it finally drives i guess? Stoked to see the final product :D
► Show Spoiler
spgtwstd
Gangster

Quick Update

So I just want to tell you guys that I had to go to court today for the ford ka and that garage. They were found guilty of property damage and owe me V$3,000.50. So that just comes down to one thing. Do I get rid of the ford ka, but keep the engine, or keep it? I could also get rid of it completely with the sr20, but who knows.
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....