V$ Spgtwstd's PhantomGarage

spgtwstd
Associate

17 Nov 2019 22:12

Hello, my name is Nicolas. 6-years ago, I moved down to Osaka, Japan, near a port. I was very poor at that time, only driving my brother's Ford Ka.

Brother's Ford Ka
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (8).png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1143 times
But now that I am in Osaka, Japan, I'm looking into getting into the Import scene. Every day, when I go to work, I usually see about 5-10 nice import cars. My main goal is to get a replica of a Mazda RX-7 from the final season of Initial D. I'll keep you all up to date on my life down in Osaka, Japan.

*UPDATE*
Hello Everyone! I got a hold front and rear brakes from a R33 Skyline. Even though they were from a flooded car, I just went over to my near-by part shop(they have barely anything there) and picked me up a universal brake rebuild kit. It only cost me about V$100.22. Hope that I can get this brakes to work. Now I just need a transmission/drivetrain and some new wheels and tires.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by spgtwstd on 23 Nov 2019 17:58, edited 8 times in total.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

spgtwstd
Associate

18 Nov 2019 15:14

*Quick Update*
A couple minutes ago, I just ordered a 6-point roll cage for this Ford Ka. Cost me around V$780.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 15:19

OwO ayy hello man a ford ka? That's a very unusual start but should be interesting, especially since you bought a cage for it and without the engine. Maybe you can throw this sr20 in it somehow? Would for sure make it unique but idk if there's enough space under the hood, can always make it fwd or smthg lol :P Anyways good luck with roleplay and remember to be active on other's threads so you'll get ppl active on yours too

Roleplay cars :

1997 Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
1996 BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - flooded, fake type-x, daily
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 15:58

^I agree, quite a unique start but a creative one as well! The Ka is rarely found in Japan (despite designed to compete in, well, Europe and Japan) and has it's own racing event these days (EnduroKa to be exact) so I'm excited to see someone brought it here! :lol:

With the cage you've just purchased, you could make either a nice track day racer or even a Kanjozoku racer out of it (though for the latter one a bit of experimenting might needed). As for the engine......well there you go, someone offered an SR for you. You can fit a transmission from Nissan Primera or Pulsar to keep it FWD (bonus points for the Primera ones as it's the 1998 BTCC champion). Alternatively you can fit something like a Honda B or K series, though in the end I won't hold you back from purchasing something else. It's your money in the end :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

spgtwstd
Associate

18 Nov 2019 16:15

Alright. Thanks for the support!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

18 Nov 2019 16:16

NotPerfect wrote:
OwO ayy hello man a ford ka? That's a very unusual start but should be interesting, especially since you bought a cage for it and without the engine. Maybe you can throw this sr20 in it somehow? Would for sure make it unique but idk if there's enough space under the hood, can always make it fwd or smthg lol :P Anyways good luck with roleplay and remember to be active on other's threads so you'll get ppl active on yours too
How much do you want for the sr20?
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 16:30

Aye welcome , that´s some nice ass 350z....I mean Ford KA !

NotPerfect
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 16:30

spgtwstd wrote:
18 Nov 2019 16:16
NotPerfect wrote:
How much do you want for the sr20?
Check the dm's so we don't spam in here for no reason :P Already messaged you

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Niatross
Associate

18 Nov 2019 16:57

Ayee welcome to the forums man! the Ford Ka will be an interesting little project for sure

Lagano
Associate

18 Nov 2019 20:18

Welcome! Now where did you manage to find a Ford Ka in Japan? Anyway it should be a pretty fun and unusual build, good luck with it!

spgtwstd
Associate

18 Nov 2019 23:23

Lagano wrote:
18 Nov 2019 20:18
Welcome! Now where did you manage to find a Ford Ka in Japan? Anyway it should be a pretty fun and unusual build, good luck with it!
My brother bought it in Europe, and shipped it down.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

19 Nov 2019 17:17

Nice KA! Check anything corrison, they likely having rusted out as tin can.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

19 Nov 2019 17:31

I just checked the chassis and body last night, and it seems there isn't any rust. But I'll go ahead and buy one of those rust/corrosion cans that protects the chassis.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

19 Nov 2019 17:47

You can stitch weld chassis it will stiff it up. Probably Ka it's not worth it, but if you have time why not
With SR20DE you will double power so chassis can give up even you stitch weld it

spgtwstd
Associate

19 Nov 2019 18:01

Sieklo wrote:
19 Nov 2019 17:47
You can stitch weld chassis it will stiff it up. Probably Ka it's not worth it, but if you have time why not
With SR20DE you will double power so chassis can give up even you stitch weld it
Interesting. I'll have to do that sometime. I'll be updating this soon. My brother is letting me borrow his old S13 transmission to do some photoshoots. But after that, I'll have to give it back to him.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

19 Nov 2019 21:40

*UPDATE*
I just got a S14 Transmission, driveshaft, and a LSD for a total of V$150! That means the Ford Ka should in turn run. Also, I fixed the engine's issues and placed a clear Notch Top spark plug cover on it. That cost me around V$20, since I picked it up at my local swap meet! The engine had a broken ECU after all, but I had an extra one laying around. After I fixed that, I hoped on my Laptop and messed with the fuel mixture ratio, and it now runs like a charm.
*SMALL UPDATE*
Welp, I just got 2 pictures done before I had to go back to my friend's house. I tried to fine a nice spot, but ended up in my brother's garage. He cleared out his 2 cars and let me have full control.
Attachments
Screenshot (24).png
Screenshot (24).png (328.68 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (23).png (527.01 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

21 Nov 2019 23:42

Ooo WOW, man so you fabricate mounts etc.? How about cutting whole tunnel for trans and driveshaft? You will need to do custom driveshaft, also diff from S14 isn't plug and play hah so probably you will need to redo whole rear suspension
Can't wait for more updates on a Ka! Keep on working on it cuz it's 100% original idea :D

spgtwstd
Associate

22 Nov 2019 00:14

Sieklo wrote:
21 Nov 2019 23:42
Ooo WOW, man so you fabricate mounts etc.? How about cutting whole tunnel for trans and driveshaft? You will need to do custom driveshaft, also diff from S14 isn't plug and play hah so probably you will need to redo whole rear suspension
Can't wait for more updates on a Ka! Keep on working on it cuz it's 100% original idea :D
While I was waitin for my engine to come in, I made all new custom mounts with some old material that my brother had laying aside. Whole tunnel for the trans and driveshaft was this morning before I went to work, and I need to get a whole new rear and front suspension when I can get a hold of them. Kinda thinking about some Skunk2 or Hks suspension.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

22 Nov 2019 01:47

*BREAKING NEWS UPDATE*
Yo what's up guys and gals! I just scored me a deal. A Mitsubishi Lancer X (Sadly not an Evo)! Only for V$3,900(Since that is what I assume that V$=US$)! It will be here in 5 Hours! I will keep you all updated.
Attachments
Screenshot (27).png
Screenshot (27).png (778.94 KiB) Viewed 933 times
Screenshot (26).png
Screenshot (26).png (394.25 KiB) Viewed 933 times
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

22 Nov 2019 11:19

Welp, for the first time in the community, a Lancer that isn't an Evo! Quite a radical choice I should say, since you can get some gen of Evos for cheap (my Evo V is around 6k iirc, even cheaper from my Evo 3 at 9,5k. Evo IV and VII also can be found under the 10k mark, though for a striking reason as our Human Lan Evo @topy would tell you), but then since you started with an equally radical car I guess I can see why :lol: This time, I guess you've already know what to do with it so good luck ;)

And yes, usually we treat V$ as an equivalent to US$ so you've got it right :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

22 Nov 2019 14:11

OwO a lancer? just like ^ biggie said you might've been able to get some evo's for slightly more but damn that's unique and i kinda like it. Although the evo x isn't as nice for me as the previous gens it's still a good car. Waiting to see more :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

spgtwstd
Associate

22 Nov 2019 14:15

BigSmoke wrote:
22 Nov 2019 11:19
Welp, for the first time in the community, a Lancer that isn't an Evo! Quite a radical choice I should say, since you can get some gen of Evos for cheap (my Evo V is around 6k iirc, even cheaper from my Evo 3 at 9,5k. Evo IV and VII also can be found under the 10k mark, though for a striking reason as our Human Lan Evo @topy would tell you), but then since you started with an equally radical car I guess I can see why :lol: This time, I guess you've already know what to do with it so good luck ;)
And yes, usually we treat V$ as an equivalent to US$ so you've got it right :D
Thanks Man! Maybe I can make this a replica of a Lancer Evo X Final Edition.
NotPerfect wrote:
22 Nov 2019 14:11
OwO a lancer? just like ^ biggie said you might've been able to get some evo's for slightly more but damn that's unique and i kinda like it. Although the evo x isn't as nice for me as the previous gens it's still a good car. Waiting to see more :P
^ NotPerfect Glad you and others are willing to see more. I kinda came up with an idea. Make the Ford Ka a track day car that I can drive during the day, and make the Lancer a full on street racer(If not wangan if I can get there).

*QUICK UPDATE*
Yo guys and gals. I just saw my car last night, and I found out that it was an automatic. Welp, I guess now is the time to find a cheap engine to make it either AWD or keep it as a FWD.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

23 Nov 2019 17:57

Yo guys and gals, what's up. I was at the junkyard a city down from me yesterday. I was looking around, and all of a sudden, I found a group of Evo X parts, with a 4g6e(I believe that is what it is called)just setting there. So, I picked them up, and bought them for a total of V$2000. The engine needed some work, but my brother had the parts from an old client. So he gave me the parts and I went to work. Just last night, I got it to run. It sounds a little rough, but it is capable of driving. The whole car is multicolored, but I need some ideas for a paintjob on this. Also while I was at the junkyard, one of the works gave me some free suspension parts, rims, and tires to have some fun. The rims were a little rough, the tires looked brand new, and the suspension parts were used. Overall, this car has potential.
Attachments
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (32).png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 822 times
Screenshot (31).png
Screenshot (31).png (742.72 KiB) Viewed 822 times
Screenshot (30).png
Screenshot (30).png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 822 times
Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (28).png (1015.69 KiB) Viewed 822 times
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

23 Nov 2019 20:52

Ayy the evo x arrived nice uwu 4g63* parts okay that sounds fun and some free parts okay okay looks really promising man

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

spgtwstd
Associate

23 Nov 2019 21:20

NotPerfect wrote:
23 Nov 2019 20:52
Ayy the evo x arrived nice uwu 4g63* parts okay that sounds fun and some free parts okay okay looks really promising man
Thanks. I am kinda thinking of painting this black, and upping the turbo that came with it. Not sure how much I should boost it to. And for a spoiler, maybe something crazy, like a C-West or something.

*UPDATE*
Hey guys and gals. I just received a phone call last night from one of my brother's racing buddies. He told me to hurry and get down to the docks, that something bad just happened. So, I hoped in my Ford Ka and quickly drove down there. When I showed up, there was my brother, on the ground, dead. I got out of the car, tears flowing down my eyes. One of them said that a black truck pulled up when they were getting ready to drift around, and shot him in the back of the head. As I looked at him, the guy who called me said that I probably need to get out of Japan for a while, to just get away and relax. So, I am on a plane, getting ready to land in the U.S, where I was born. My 2 cars shall be waiting there for me when I get there. I will keep you guys posted. Have a great day!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

28 Nov 2019 21:06

What's up boys and girls. I just got back from the U.S, and my new car just came in last night. It is a 1991 MR2, having almost 291K miles, the engine runs like crap, and it needs new tires. But hey, it's a MR2, and I picked it up for only V$1,500. Can't say no to that. I have some clever ideas, but sadly, I have to sell the Ford Ka. It was a nice car, but if I am going to get in the actual Japanese racing scene, I can't be driving a Ford Ka. It is for sale, so If anyone wants it, you can have it for the price or best offer. Check out the used car forum, and you will see it. But, I hope that everyone is fine with that, and we will come together and have fun!
Attachments
Screenshot (36).png
Screenshot (36).png (394.38 KiB) Viewed 712 times
Screenshot (34).png
Screenshot (34).png (825.71 KiB) Viewed 712 times
MR2.png
MR2.png (233.33 KiB) Viewed 712 times
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

28 Nov 2019 22:06

OwO okay an mr2 that's really dope, looks kinda rough like half of the cars bought that are projects or most of mine but stoked to see it rip. As for ford well you might just build a sleeper or smthg no need to sell it imo it could be an interesting project. Stoked to see some mr2 goodies :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

spgtwstd
Associate

29 Nov 2019 01:35

NotPerfect wrote:
28 Nov 2019 22:06
T
OwO okay an mr2 that's really dope, looks kinda rough like half of the cars bought that are projects or most of mine but stoked to see it rip. As for ford well you might just build a sleeper or smthg no need to sell it imo it could be an interesting project. Stoked to see some mr2 goodies :P
Thanks. I guess I could take it off, since I am getting a raise starting tomorrow.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

29 Nov 2019 12:26

If you paint that MR2 blue and then you performed the famous Irohazaka jump off a mountain then I swear I'm gonna eat my shoes with extra dip, cheese topping and a large soda on the side
Joking aside, don't do that, I want your MR2 and my intestines stay intact :lol: Anyways nice purchase, and obviously a better car than the Ka! :D MR2 is a great entry point to experience proper motorsport scenes, be it on the legal side or um, illegal side. Like y'know, street racing. I prefer on the legal side obviously. Back to the car, it's quite a potential base for just about everything, from autocross, gymkhana, rallying, time attack, or even endurance racing as proven by SARD back then at Le Mans 24 Hours (even though it's not so successful).
It's also quite a demanding car to drive in, as you can find by all those massive snap oversteer jokes and memes surrounding the MR2, but it does give you a chance to learn about car control. If you can tame those snap oversteer tendencies, I'm sure you can tame pretty much everything, even an F1 car :lol:

As for the Ka, unless you really need money that badly, I'd say just keep it for something else. Spare track car, sleeper daily, kanjozoku fighter as I mentioned back then, a rally car, an autocross or gymkhana racer..........the possibilities is quite wide if you open your eyes wider ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Buzzsaw
Gangster

29 Nov 2019 15:51

MR2 already! Just don't getting killed by oversteered. :lol:

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

03 Dec 2019 00:37

Hey guys and gals, what's up. I just got the rollcage in this morning, and installed it about 2 hours ago. Took the thing out, and it feels really light, now that I took out all the seats except the driver one. Yesterday, I repainted the Ford Ka a really nice black. While I was out, I got a call, a guy that goes by the name anonymous. He said that he could give me a new set of rims and tires, but there was one issue. The tires were illegal on the streets, since they were only used on race cars. So, I told him don't worry about it, that I'll take it. Got them for about V$440 for the set.
Screenshot (40).png
Screenshot (40).png (705.73 KiB) Viewed 533 times
Screenshot (39).png
Screenshot (39).png (474.52 KiB) Viewed 533 times
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (38).png (675.83 KiB) Viewed 533 times
Friday, the lancer got new mods in from one of my buddies. Gave them to me for free, since he didn't need them anymore. It is now setting on new rims, tires, and a Greddy Type-S suspension kit. That was a total of V$1500. That Saturday, I took the car out for a ride.
Screenshot (42).png
Screenshot (42).png (711.95 KiB) Viewed 533 times
Sadly tho, the cops showed up, so we got out of there real fast. Cops couldn't keep up since I took an alleyway through Akiharba. But the good news is is that I got my lancer tuned. The turbo is about 19psi since I upped the stock turbo.
Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (41).png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 533 times
And for the Ford Ka, it is now running on racing methanol, but it only has about mid 200s HP. Overall, it has been an exciting week and weekend. I earned about V$5,000 for helping out my boss Thursday on his new Ferrari Enzo. Finally, I am thinking about starting a racing team. Something like BlackPhantomRides. Yea, I'll stick with that. Anyway, hope you all have a good week!
Last edited by spgtwstd on 03 Dec 2019 15:12, edited 2 times in total.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Sieklo
Associate

03 Dec 2019 01:27

Did you read RP paycheck rules...? I'm not an expert but read thous first :D

Nice to see progress on Ford Ka, you are running racing meth rip stock fuel pump, lines haha but keep on working on it ;) Congrats on Lancer that power is awesome! It's god time to invest in some kind of a diff for that power :D

spgtwstd
Associate

03 Dec 2019 02:34

Sieklo wrote:

Nice to see progress on Ford Ka, you are running racing meth rip stock fuel pump, lines haha but keep on working on it ;) Congrats on Lancer that power is awesome! It's god time to invest in some kind of a diff for that power :D
If I need to ,I'll change it. Actually, I'll do that right now. And the raise was for my excellence in the office field.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

BigSmoke
Gangster

03 Dec 2019 05:23

Sieklo wrote:
Was going to point about this as well, you can read them again here.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

spgtwstd
Associate

03 Dec 2019 15:12

BigSmoke wrote:
03 Dec 2019 05:23
Sieklo wrote:
Was going to point about this as well, you can read them again here.
Alright. I will delete the paycheck, so no one ever needs to see that
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

06 Dec 2019 00:35

*Small Update*
Yo, what's up everyone. So... I have came up with an idea. I am officially starting my own racing team, called the BlackPhantoms. I got a logo created by a friend of mine, so full credits go to him. Anyway, nothing new with my cars yet. I'm going out to drive with a guy that I met, we're going from Osaka to Mt. Akina Sunday, so that should be fun. Finally, I am getting called out. Some guy is coming down here in a few days, and he wants to race me for pinks. The person who sets the fastest time out of 3 drag runs wins the other's car. I heard he drives an old school monte carlo, running some sort of GM motor, maybe a tuned 427 maybe. He hasn't givin me any info about the car, other than it is a monte carlo. If anyone has any ideas on how to set the fastest time, let me know. Oh, and by the way, He wants to race my Ford Ka. He says that if he wins, he is going to blow it up, since it is a so called "Piece of junk." Let me know if you guys have any smart ideas on how to set the fastest time.

Just created a team called BlackPhantom.
Here is the logo:
Signature for Vstanced team.png
Signature for Vstanced team.png (13.57 KiB) Viewed 392 times
--------> Martin Stephson: Credit goes to him for making this picture for me.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

09 Dec 2019 15:46

Anyways..... Let's get into what happened over the weekend.

Hey guys and gals, what's up. Someone got a hold of me and said that they were going to sell a Skyline R33GTST for around V$12K. Is it an impulse buy, yes it is. @Buzzsaw I would like to thank you for selling me the R33. Anyway.... Let me tell you what happened on Friday.
*Friday*
So I was looking around on car sites to see what I wanted. Sadly, I didn't have enough money to buy those cars. So, I decided to sell on of my cars. No, it isn't the Ford Ka, but it is the Lancer Evo X replica. It was a nice car indeed, with a new time attack bodykit on it, but there was a slight issue. It was trying to steer left a little at high speeds. It scared me enough to say that this car needed to go. So, I put it on an auction site with a few pictures. The auction lasted till Sunday at 5:30 PM.
*Saturday*
I checked on the website, and it was already up to V$9,500. I know it wasn't going to sell much, since it was only a replica, but at that money, it at least made me happy that some people wanted the car. Nothing really happened that day, since I had to take care of my friend's daughter while he was gone.
*Sunday*
Around the 5:30 PM mark, I checked the auction site, and when I saw the price, it made me tear up. The car sold for around V$11K. I loved this car very much, but the tears were made of joy, since the guy who bought it was one of my coworkers. He must've saw this car and knew how much I loved it. When the guy came over to pick up his daughter, he saw tears going down my face. He knew right away that the car sold, since I kept him up to date. He said that I hope that someday I will get a nice car that will make me as happy as this car did. At that moment, I got a text from Buzzsaw. He said that he was getting ready to sell his R33GTST for around V$12K. I was thinking that maybe this could be the car. This car, could be a car that no one will expect seeing. This car, will be the key to get me into the Japan Racing scene. So, I texted him back and said that I will take it. Impulse buy? Probably. But hey, my 1st skyline is coming. Hopefully.
Anyway... I wanted to thank you all for reading this. So, here is the last pictures that I took of the Lancer Evo X Replica, with a time attack bodykit.
Screenshot (74).png
Screenshot (74).png (751.37 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot (72).png
Screenshot (72).png (838.43 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot (71).png
Screenshot (71).png (864.32 KiB) Viewed 298 times
Screenshot (73).png
Screenshot (73).png (722.74 KiB) Viewed 298 times
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 18:05

Sad to see Lancer go, but hey you will enjoy mint R33 GTST. ;)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

09 Dec 2019 22:46

Yes indeed. It is very sad to see that lancer go. But, the skyline is a very nice car indeed. I have a feeling this car is going to be a sleeper on the drift track, or I could make this a Tureno nightmare. I just got the car a couple of hours ago, so I am going to get a feel of this car, so I will let you all know sometime.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

D1NK0_1
Associate

10 Dec 2019 15:31

SLRR (606) - Miran Wichur Mod v0.9b  10.12.2019 г. 17_10_39.png
I bought that Lada 2104 for only V$4900 without engine and sunspencion from a junkyard
SLRR (606) - Miran Wichur Mod v0.9b 10.12.2019 г. 17_10_39.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 169 times
Last edited by D1NK0_1 on 11 Dec 2019 12:12, edited 2 times in total.

D1NK0_1
Associate

10 Dec 2019 15:34

I have put in it SR16VE
Last edited by D1NK0_1 on 11 Dec 2019 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

spgtwstd
Associate

10 Dec 2019 16:46

@D1NK0_1 Um... Interesting. I see that you have an air filter sticking out. Is there something that you want me to do with the Lada?
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 16:48

D1NK0_1 wrote:
SLRR (606) - Miran Wichur Mod v0.9b 10.12.2019 г. 17_10_39.png
Bro it's someone else's rp thread, if you want to create your own make a new topic in personal roleplay and post the stuff there

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

10 Dec 2019 19:50

D1NK0_1 wrote:
SLRR (606) - Miran Wichur Mod v0.9b 10.12.2019 г. 17_10_39.png
Yeah basically what @NotPerfect said. This is a personal roleplay thread, if you want to create your own just create a new thread, it's easy.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

spgtwstd
Associate

11 Dec 2019 02:47

So... After what just happened on this forum... Let's get back together and let me tell you what happened today.

*Today.... 8:30 AM*

I haven't drove my Ford for a few days, so I decided to take in for a spin. I got into my Ford Ka and I happened to hear something wrong with the engine. So, being the stupid me, I hit the gas to see if it would fix it, and I heard something go boom. The engine still run, but my car would go forward anymore. So, I called up my buddy to see if he will pick my car up and see what is wrong with it. He said yes, and he picked up the Ford.

12:30 PM.....

There is a little something that I hid from all of you guys for quite a while. Remember my MR2? Well.... I turned over the car 2 days ago, and nothing. Checked the oil in the engine, and there were little pieces of metal in the oil. I wasn't very happy at all. So, I started to look around in my garage. What I found is something that no one would expect. A Honda K series engine that somehow works with a RWD car. So, I shoved it into the engine bay and it fits. I also swapped out all of the suspension pieces and replaced it with a Greddy Type-R, with Wilwood brakes. 280 in the front, and 315 in the rear. Finally, I put on some sporty tires(probably racing tires *Wink*) and some really nice rims called Slayer. Overall... That car is nice. And by the way, I had some paint laying around, so I made it black. Plus, it has a whole new bodykit that is custom made by me and a friend of mine. All of this cost me a total of V$2000.
MR2 Part 2.png
MR2 Part 2.png (176.92 KiB) Viewed 131 times
MR2 Part 3.png
MR2 Part 3.png (311.81 KiB) Viewed 131 times
MR2 Part 4.png
MR2 Part 4.png (136.03 KiB) Viewed 131 times
3:30 PM.....

While I was swapping the rims on my ECR33, I got a call. It was from my friend, telling me that the transmission has gone out. Inside the transmission, something with the gearing shredded its self, completely ruined itself. So, it will be at the shop getting its replacement trans that I had as an extra. Here is the ECR33, setting on some new rims. Those rims and tires cost me around V$500.
ECR33 Part 3.png
ECR33 Part 3.png (206.97 KiB) Viewed 131 times
ECR33 Part 2.png
ECR33 Part 2.png (327.3 KiB) Viewed 131 times
ECR33 Part 1.png
ECR33 Part 1.png (307.13 KiB) Viewed 131 times
I would also like to say that I hope all of you have a great Holiday season. I will be posting some stuff, but I just wanted to get that out of the way.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

11 Dec 2019 07:58

I like it with new wheel, kept up buddy. :)

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

D1NK0_1
Associate

11 Dec 2019 11:38

@spgtwstd Can you find me nice 195/65/R15 tyres for steelies

spgtwstd
Associate

11 Dec 2019 14:35

D1NK0_1 wrote:
11 Dec 2019 11:38
@spgtwstd Can you find me nice 195/65/R15 tyres for steelies
Yea. I can help with that. Let me look at my storage and see what I got. And also, we don't want to spam these RPs... So PM me if you need anything else.
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

spgtwstd
Associate

14 Dec 2019 01:41

Hey everyone... I have happened to notice that a lot of people haven't came to this and posted, and I now know why. From this post on, I will not take any type of part from so called "Friends" and I will turn this into a real RP. Starting off, I will basically go ahead and spend about 1/2 of the money I have and do it for Christmas presents. And starting from now forward, every single part, car, or anything that happens to be money costing will be in place. I would like to thank @NotPerfect for giving me the heads up about this. And I will thank all of the rest of you that has welcomed me to this forum. If, this is just a big if, I need to shut this forum down and start a whole new one... I will. I want to make this as realistic as possible. Thank you and have a good Day/night whenever you see this. If anyone has any sort of ideas, that would be great. Oh, one more thing... I usually keep this to myself because of reasons, but I guess it is time that I mention it. I am a 18 year old high-functioning Autistic teenager. Just wanted to let everyone know. Have a good holiday as well. Peace
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

• Information