V$ -stallion-'s RP

-stallion-
Associate

14 Feb 2020 14:36

NotPerfect wrote:
13 Feb 2020 21:07
owo ayyy my homie is doing some moves nice bro wish you luck and hopefully you'll find your way into the 33 :P
Thanks a lot bro! appreciate it
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~
~ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution CT9W ~

-stallion-
Associate

14 Feb 2020 14:37

BigSmoke wrote:
14 Feb 2020 06:55
Welp it's sad to see the 180 project ended up prematurely, but eh, you gonna need a lot of money for racing after all. Why don't you put it on the car or parts classifieds? Being a 180, I'm sure the parts will be gone in an instant ;)

And eyyyyy I'm glad you also going the TA way! :D It's quite amazing how I can influence quite a lot of people to go time attack racing :lol: Anyways are you going to keep it streetlegal or going full-on with it? If you're going for the latter, be sure to save some money for a brand new daily ;)
3rd page GAAANG!! Oh yeah, it's gonna be gone prematurely because, you know, we talked a lot, and the 180 was a very overused car after all ngl
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

Nightkid
Gangster

14 Feb 2020 14:57

Aye i have to say , that the R33 does look really nice , good job m8!

-stallion-
Associate

14 Feb 2020 15:40

Nightkid wrote:
14 Feb 2020 14:57
Aye i have to say , that the R33 does look really nice , good job m8!
Well, I haven't done anything to it since my first days of RP, and haven't changed anything, not even oil lol. But thanks tho!
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

Lagano
Gangster

14 Feb 2020 16:34

Oh you're making it a racecar? Awesome! Just remember not to go too crazy with mods unless you get another car for the streets :lol: It should be great on the track once you build it up, might lack the AWD system like on a GTR but it still has so much potential!

-stallion-
Associate

14 Feb 2020 16:39

Lagano wrote:
14 Feb 2020 16:34
Oh you're making it a racecar? Awesome! Just remember not to go too crazy with mods unless you get another car for the streets :lol: It should be great on the track once you build it up, might lack the AWD system like on a GTR but it still has so much potential!
For sure it's gonna be a street legal racecar. That is my goal: to attend in Attack Tsukuba, make the car a street beast, and have fun with it. :D
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

Niatross
Gangster

15 Feb 2020 14:30

Boyyy hyped to see what you got in store for that 33! Hopefully it can become a tsukuba contender soon :twisted:

-stallion-
Associate

15 Feb 2020 15:59

Niatross wrote:
15 Feb 2020 14:30
Boyyy hyped to see what you got in store for that 33! Hopefully it can become a tsukuba contender soon :twisted:
AAAA I hope same!! Maybe i'll race for slips sometime, or maybe we could do some street racing, Wangan etc. Would be sick asf!!
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

-stallion-
Associate

03 Mar 2020 16:30

Well, there goes that...
Screenshot (608).png
Screenshot (608).png (3.44 MiB) Viewed 1006 times

The wannabe GTR has been half stripped. Engine is out, suspension was already broken, but still there, interior the same, and that being said.. @Niatross bought some goodies from me! Because the car will be made over, I am going to sell/giveaway parts. He took the R34 style LED tailights, and the roof spoiler(not the biggest things but appreciate it a lot!), and for the other parts, he took the 180sx Garnish, Kouki taillights and Middle plate. Anyways, back to the car's future. Ok so, hopefully my beast will be an Attack Tsukuba contender, that means a lot of work, tuning, adjusting etc. As I saw from the rules and info. it needs the simplest things. First of all, the basic 'rescue' bits like a tow hitch, a fire extinguisher, roll cage, and quick release stuff.

The second thing I looked at were the racing classes. From crazy hp with crazy aero, to just simple spoiler, splitter, canards and stuff. And yes, that's what i'm going for. It's called "Radial Class", and there, the cars have max. 500hp so that's easily obtainable(and the almighty ASSIST BMW M4 is in that class, so imma have some good competitors lol). I did some research on some reliable, easy, and kind of cheap 500hp RB26DETT tunes. Found something reasonable, but if any of you know any better ones, give me a DM!
- GT2860 -5 Turbo( or -7 or -9)

- Apexi Metal Head Gasket 1.1mm

- ARP Head Studs

- Apexi Power FC d-jetro

- Mushroom Air Filters (suggested: stock airbox)

- Spitfire Coils

- Oil Cooler

- Boost Controller

- 100 Cell Metal Catalyst

- 3' Catback

- BOV

- KOYO Water Cooler + SPAL Fans

- N1 Water Pump

A New Chapter..

I bought a new car! This will be my Drifter Daily, because the R33 has no engine, and the 180sx will be sold. OH YEAH, almost forgot @Lagano bought some 180sx parts from me also! He got the nice Nardi steering wheel, and the two seats, Bride Gias 2.(appreciate them a lot man, hope you like them!). Anyways, as you might see, everybody's getting goodies and cars this time of the year! It was time for me too! Long story short, the 180sx was just too basic and over used to be my first drift car, wanted to be a little bit harder for me to learn drifting, so I can get better faster, because there are some massive things coming! Now yes, the car. Surprizingly enough, it's another car to my ex SR family! It's something very moddable, and I personally didn't see many of them here! Hope you guys like it, but most importantly I need to put some quick mods onto it to help drifting.
Screenshot (593).png
Screenshot (593).png (5.53 MiB) Viewed 1006 times
AHH YES, the 90s edit, my favourite! As you see, it's a S14 Nissan Silvia, with JDM Aero, AVS Model 6 rims, and it's a touge beast! It's got ANOTHER SR20DET(I think it's time for a swap), running stock internals, no tune or whatever. But what shocked me, as a noobie/beginner is the interior. Never saw something like it ever!
Screenshot (594).png
Screenshot (594).png (5.01 MiB) Viewed 1006 times
It's really nothing special, but the condition of it is just nuts (apart from the wheel, that has to go), but IT HAS R34 SEATS! For sure will keep those!

This is it, hop on by for a drink whenever you feel to!

V$ 17.083 Total budget.
V$ 1.150: Parts bought from the boys.
V$ 5.634: Nissan S14
V$ 750: Work Money

V$ 17.083 - V$ 5.634 = V$ 11.449 + V$ 1.150 = V$ 12.229 + V$ 750 =V$ 13.049 .
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

NotPerfect
Gangster

03 Mar 2020 20:14

OwO ayyy finally some moves that's my man getting a time attack skyline and a s14 drifter but as i told you countless times you just need the zenki front for ultimate style points :P Nevertheless issa a good buy and obv try first with some driver mods, seats(not in this case though i guess), steering wheel, brakes, suspension pieces, probably coils and extended lower control arms and knuckles?

Roleplay cars :

BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car

BigSmoke
Gangster

04 Mar 2020 12:59

Since this year's Attack Tsukuba has already passed, you've got a year to prepare for next year ;) Or if you can't wait to race or just drive, there's also Attack Ebisu (date hasn't announced yet) or Attack Sentai Gokiganger at Maze Circuit, which will be held at March 22nd and April 19th. And don't you worry, some there are some R33s as well in the scene (both Japan and Australia, probably UK as well), both AWD and RWD, so you can use them as references :D I'm quite curious on whether the R33 will remain streetlegal or going to be a full-on racer like my S15 and a lot of other time attack cars (if you're wondering, don't worry, Radial class cars doesn't have to be streetlegal, just needs a set of streetlegal tyres. Just look at ASLAN EG6 or Fujitec DC2, which competed there this year).

I'm glad you went for an S14 Kouki! Yeah, there has been too many drift-spec 180SX/240SX here, so an S14 or S15 is definitely a refreshing sight. Come to think of it, there's actually only a few PS13 being driven here as well! Have fun modding it bringing it sideways, and don't worry, a lot of S14 users here also brought theirs sideways periodically ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!

dariws
Associate

04 Mar 2020 17:31

I got a japanese old-school vibe looking at that S14.Like in the old clips on youtube:no kits,bone stock and just some wheels,drifting in the mountain passes.I like it... a lot ! :roll:
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997

-stallion-
Associate

13 Mar 2020 18:37

Car Meet Incoming!

Hello, it's me again. This time I have some great news for you guys! I have done some amazing things lately, and they all paid off like expected. First of all, y'all know that I have a drift project going on, and as everyone would do, is to lower their car. And I will do as well, but as expected I needed help for installing and finding something resonable.
My homie @Niatross hooked me up with a fully assembled suspension kit, that includes Coilovers, Cusco Tension Rods and Cusco Upper Control Arms. All of this is for 2000V$ and it comes from his S14, what a coincidence! And got another big thing imo, a set of rims, that I can practice drifting on. They are Work Emotion XT7, and I got 4 of those that include tires, but not very much tread level all for 850V$.

Now time for some R33 goodies as well. :lol:

Okay so, talked to @marcus915 and we agreed on 1200V$ for a Stock BCNR33 Bodykit for my ECR33. Will do my best to make it work and fit, and btw I am going to post something on the parts page, so y'all can grab some R33 goodies as well!

The Best Of Both Worlds!

Since both of my cars are going to be in the garage, being upgraded and worked on, I will need another working car. Tbh I thought the S14 is going to be a daily, but when I saw some videos of proper drift car, and how stiff their suspension is, I made the choice and gone and bought another car! This is the best for what I want: it is big, looks cool, it's practical. What can I say more about it? It's very comfortable for it's state, even though I think it needs some suspension work, maybe bushings, or in a good case Coilovers. The leather seats are so cozy, but I think I will need to protect them somehow, so I think I will search for a pair of aftermarket seats, but would like something modern and filled with sponge or something.
The last thing is the steering wheel, it's either going to get some alcantara stitched onto it, or getting swapped with an Evo X steering wheel.
The worse bits are that it's repaired and AT, but that doesn't make it a bad car for me. It can haul parts, so that's a good part for my current builds.

Screenshot (782).png
Screenshot (782).png (3.21 MiB) Viewed 756 times
- HKS Exhaust System

- Recaro Leather and Alcantara Seats

- SatNav Infotainment System

- Stock Front Bumper + Low Lip

- Custom MR Trim Rear Bumper

- Wedssport TC105N 18" Rims

- 4 Piston Brembo Brakes Front + Rear

Screenshot (790).png
Screenshot (790).png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 756 times
On my way home, I had to stop and see how drift days occur at Mikawa Motorland. The variety of cars people build, and from the most common S-Chassis to the JZX's and so on, they are just insane! I can't imagine just how much work has gona into those cars, and how much creativity these people had.

I had a chance to meet a professional drifter that explained me the basics of drifting, and from that I think I am ready to drift my S14 pretty quick, and maybe my previous 180sx drift session helps me, who knows!

Total Budget: V$ 13.049
Goodies Bought: -V$ 4.050
Weekly Salary: +V$ 1.000
Lancer CT9W: -V$ 6.700

V$ 13.049 - V$ 4.050 - V$ 6.700 = V$ 2.299 + V$ 1.000 = V$ 3.299
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

NotPerfect
Gangster

13 Mar 2020 19:39

OwO ayyy my man bought some parts uwu. Hope you put them on fast and dang lancer wagon i love this car and it deserves some more love for sure :P

Roleplay cars :

Lagano
Gangster

13 Mar 2020 21:08

Woah an Evo 9 wagon? I think those are quite rare, nice find! Yeah many of them are automatic but it should be good for daily driving and hauling parts.
I see you got some nice mods for it already, it's looking good and i hope it serves you well ;)

BigSmoke
Gangster

14 Mar 2020 03:53

Congrats on the CT9W! @Niatross had one back then and he loved it, I'm sure you will as well :D And at long last, you went for another track day! While you're not driving at the moment, at least you've figured out how to start ;)

Visit my RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

14 Mar 2020 07:55

Whoa Evo Wangon?! That superable sweeeet ride there, you could swap AT to MT gearbox.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's Angel's (My GF) vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

dariws
Associate

16 Mar 2020 09:49

Hey this wagon it's actually one of the coolest wagons I've seen. ;)
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997

-stallion-
Associate

21 Mar 2020 17:20

Silvia S14

On my previous update, I have bought a full suspension kit with Cusco bits and pieces and Tokico RAK. My first impression is that now the suspension feels very stiff, but the handling over all is amazing and great for drifting.

Once again, thanks to @Niatross for the parts!

Unfortunately, had to take the wheel wells off for the quick install. But hey, 90s technology was very developed, and had some little clips that were easy to pull off, but not replaceable so I had to keep an eye on them. (Yes, i am able to put/screw them back in)

Screenshot (864).png
Screenshot (864).png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 370 times

Had to put the stock rims first to see how the stance is, and after that I put the new rims on. In my opinion, stock rims and tires had a bad fitment for what i'm looking for. Thankfully my new XT7's are wide enough to fit that gap, and hopefully fit the future fenders.

Screenshot (865).png
Screenshot (865).png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 370 times

Now finally the car has a proper fitment, and i'm really happy with it looking like this. I feel like this is a proper drift style fitment, hopefully some camber won't ruin my tires, but after all I work at a tire shop lol.Will need some new tires though, would love to see if I can stretch them a bit. :D

Screenshot (866).png
Screenshot (866).png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 370 times

CAR MEET TIME AHHHH!!!

I am so stoked to present you guys this part! I have done my best to organise everything in a week, with my best friends and with a total of 9 CARS (incl. 3 of mine :oops:). Everyone's car is special in it's way, and I am going to present every car in it's part.

This meet was all planned and organized in A WEEK. For how big of a newbie I am, I believe I did a great job for such little time. Everyone did their best to come by themself, and btw if y'all have problems from this meet, like: need gas, suspension problems etc., I'll pay for them this time haha.

Since I have a WIP R33 project, my garage was full of tools, car parts and the car itself. Unfortunately, the garage was very messy, and full of dust and couldn't fit anymore cars there(sorry in advance for the cars sitting in the driveway lol). I hope all of you had fun at my place, and I have to be honest, I think I won't organize anymore meets in my life, only if we meet in particular, for some parts, or at trackdays, of course. I'm saying this because it was very hard to convince my neighbours to let me park cars in the driveway, but the good part is, my 'door neighbour', that being the guy with the house across the street, isn't home and he let me use his parking space (aka driveway) to park some of the cars.

What else can I say? This has been a blast, even though I was starting to get jealous while looking at everyone's cars, because mine are sort of stock, and one not working(for now👀). Hopefully will make a great comeback with the 2 projects I have going on, and put myself on that proper build level lmao

Silver Queen
Screenshot (772).png
Screenshot (772).png (2.67 MiB) Viewed 370 times
--@BigSmoke's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III--

Nissan R34 and BMW 335i
Screenshot (774).png
Screenshot (774).png (3.42 MiB) Viewed 370 times
@marcus915's Nissan, and @Nightkid's freshly bought BMW

same cars + Mazda RX-7 FD
Screenshot (775).png
Screenshot (775).png (3.9 MiB) Viewed 370 times
@Niatross's Mazda FD

another Nissan R34
Screenshot (801).png
Screenshot (801).png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 370 times
@RocketBunnyS13's R34

aaaaaand finally, my bro's newly bought Audi RS4
Screenshot (802).png
Screenshot (802).png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 370 times
@NotPerfect 1 out of 2(UK), 'neon' Green Audi RS4

I am loving this more and more as I look at the pics! All you guys that came here, (and everybody on the forum) is an inspiration to me, and my first ever meet to be so big and special is something I respect so so much! I appreciate all of you that came from far away, and from small drives, to bigger. I truly hope y'all had fun at my crib, with all the music and stuff. (out of rp: I really can't imagine how much I have got closer to you, and thank you all for all the help you gave me, and your inspiration on the builds!).

Even though it was really hard to get to a solid point with my neighbours, I have made it a living dream!( and no, we didn't drink and drive :lol: )

Thanks for hanging by!

Finances:
V$ 3.299 = last total
V$ 750 + V$ 250 = V$ 1.000
V$ 4.299 = total(salaries)
Last edited by -stallion- on 26 Mar 2020 18:03, edited 2 times in total.
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

-stallion-
Associate

21 Mar 2020 17:24

NotPerfect wrote:
13 Mar 2020 19:39
OwO ayyy my man bought some parts uwu. Hope you put them on fast and dang lancer wagon i love this car and it deserves some more love for sure :P
Thanks bro! Appreciate it, and yes Lancer Wagon is gonna be a beast when it's finished for sure haha
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

-stallion-
Associate

21 Mar 2020 17:25

Lagano wrote:
13 Mar 2020 21:08
Woah an Evo 9 wagon? I think those are quite rare, nice find! Yeah many of them are automatic but it should be good for daily driving and hauling parts.
I see you got some nice mods for it already, it's looking good and i hope it serves you well ;)
Thanks man! Thankfully it doesn't have any sort of problem with the gearbox, maybe will need to do maintenance soon
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

-stallion-
Associate

21 Mar 2020 17:26

BigSmoke wrote:
14 Mar 2020 03:53
Congrats on the CT9W! @Niatross had one back then and he loved it, I'm sure you will as well :D And at long last, you went for another track day! While you're not driving at the moment, at least you've figured out how to start ;)
At the moment of speaking, if it wasn't you to make me do a TA build, I wouldn't have stopped by Mikawa to learn all sorts of things
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

-stallion-
Associate

21 Mar 2020 17:26

SimplifyHerb wrote:
14 Mar 2020 07:55
Whoa Evo Wangon?! That superable sweeeet ride there, you could swap AT to MT gearbox.
I would swap it too, but for what I use it, I don't feel the need to
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

-stallion-
Associate

21 Mar 2020 17:27

dariws wrote:
16 Mar 2020 09:49
Hey this wagon it's actually one of the coolest wagons I've seen. ;)
WOW, didn't expect that! Thanks A LOT! Good luck on all of your builds too brother
Roleplay Vehicles:
~ Nissan R33 GT-S ~
~ Nissan Silvia S14 ~

BigSmoke
Gangster

22 Mar 2020 07:26

Great upgrades for the S14! And of course, I enjoyed our time together on the meet, and it's quite nice to meet you, @Nightkid and @NotPerfect for the first time. The Silver Queen was able to have yet another generation meeting with the CT9W, and I didn't expect @Niatross's E92 to be sold as well. It's also quite an honor to meet @marcus915 again with his ER34. All in all, it was a jolly meeting, and I'm glad all of us can inspire you ;)

Visit my RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

27 Mar 2020 18:09

Ayy bro the meet was liitt if only i could bring something better than just an ordinary green rs4 and uwu some s14 goodies yeess can't wait to see it done although i kind of do already?

Roleplay cars :

• Information