V$ Japonic's RP Build

Japonic
Associate

19 Dec 2019 11:15

BigSmoke wrote:
19 Dec 2019 06:54
Yahey congrats for yet another S-Chassis! :D Yeah S14 in stock condition is quite rare to appear these days, almost all has been modified in some ways. And yours is quite a pristine example as well, aaaand some of the upgrades has been sorted. Only a bit more to install and it's ready for action :D
Actually, he was impressed, but the sellers took it out and put it on the originals. From the outside it looks clean. :lol:

Japonic
Associate

19 Dec 2019 12:22

Japonic wrote:
18 Dec 2019 21:39
New Car!

oh yeah I finally got a new car. It was not difficult to find the s14 in the features I was looking for.The original versions of the S14 are almost non-existent. I'm already going to use this car to drift, so I wouldn't want to buy a perfect car.The car used to drift before, there are special parts on it,Valuable parts were removed before being sold (wheels, coils, exhaust, etc.). That's why we're gonna buy new ones.There's a locked differential on it, they welded it. I think it's a cheap and logical solution. Since I am not going to prepare a professional drift car, I usually prefer to use previously used or cheap but working parts.The former owner replaced the original seats with the GT-R R32 seats and covered the middle with Bride fabric.They also have a Nardi steering wheel which is very pleasant.The car's brakes were replaced with GT-R R33 brakes, I don't know which wheel was fitted before, but now the 300zx rim is fitted, it looks nice for now, but I'll replace it.Several improvements have been made to the engine and there is a koyorad radiator used in most SR20.There's a bit of trouble with the paintwork and bodywork parts, but it's not important.I have McDonald's just across the street from the house, I leave my cars in the parking lot here, and I'm about to move to my new garage soon.

► Show Spoiler

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

19 Dec 2019 12:25

Ohh S14! She seen need bit loved bodywork but overall, she look really nice and solid.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Japonic
Associate

21 Dec 2019 20:43

Buzzsaw wrote:
19 Dec 2019 12:25
Ohh S14! She seen need bit loved bodywork but overall, she look really nice and solid.
Thanks bro ;)

Japonic
Associate

21 Dec 2019 20:56

I keep slowly collecting type-x fragments.The only thing I'm missing right now is the spoiler. But I just want it to be a little more aggressive than being straight, so I have a few more thoughts. I don't want to do it all at the same time. My mind is still in the process of doing to S14. First of all, I wanted to change the wheels, so I ordered new wheels. I think it'il come Monday.

► Show Spoiler

• Information