V$ Japonic's RP Build

Japonic
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
02 Dec 2019 22:29
OwO ayy you're alive and oh you did some few bits on the car and damn does it look good, i really like the red on gold and the type-x although i prefer the pignose as it's more lowkey. I guess now you need to upp the power and or get some better stance :P Stoked to see more
First of all, I need to make improvements to the vehicle's suspension and brakes. There's more time to power the engine. :D
Japonic
Associate

spgtwstd wrote:
02 Dec 2019 22:31
Damn bro. That rps13 type x look is sick. Can't wait to see what your drift car could be. Maybe we could go for a cruise sometime, since I live in Osaka as well. Hell, we actually might be neighbors XD. Anyway, wish you the best of luck, and can't wait to see what you got in store.
Yeah, we can arrange a trip, I like that.By the way, thank you for your thought, I suggest you follow.I'm waiting for you to write me a trip plan. ;)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Damn that RPS13 looking real nice.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Sieklo
Gangster

Damn 13 is looking god as hell hehe, rim choose for me is perfect. Love the detail you put in this car. Is it on stock susp?
Can't wait to see more :D
BigSmoke
Hitman

The car looks quite handsome with the Type-X bumper and gold BBS wheels, and yeah, can't wait to see it go sideways! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Nick Shovkin
Associate

The car looks very unusual on these rims! But overall it looks very cool!
Nightkid
Gangster

Hmmm , i´m not 100% sure about the wheel choice but i really dig the Type-X front bumper , keep it up m8!
Japonic
Associate

Buzzsaw wrote:
02 Dec 2019 23:34
Damn that RPS13 looking real nice.
Thanks bro ;)
Japonic
Associate

Sieklo wrote:
03 Dec 2019 01:13
Damn 13 is looking god as hell hehe, rim choose for me is perfect. Love the detail you put in this car. Is it on stock susp?
Can't wait to see more :D
I thought the suspensions were original, but they weren't.I didn't pay attention to the brand, but they definitely need to change.keep following. :D
Japonic
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
03 Dec 2019 05:25
The car looks quite handsome with the Type-X bumper and gold BBS wheels, and yeah, can't wait to see it go sideways! :D
I think it's definitely a lot of style, I hope to change the wheels in the future, I hope it will continue to be so handsome.Keep following. :D
Japonic
Associate

Nick Shovkin wrote:
03 Dec 2019 12:43
The car looks very unusual on these rims! But overall it looks very cool!
Thanks bro ;)
Japonic
Associate

Nightkid wrote:
04 Dec 2019 11:46
Hmmm , i´m not 100% sure about the wheel choice but i really dig the Type-X front bumper , keep it up m8!
I thought it would be a little different and I think they are nice, but I'm thinking of buying a new set of wheels in the future.
Japonic
Associate

I finally got the coilovers I was expecting.I wanted to use Greddy Type-s for a while, and if I don't like it, I'm going to sell it.I bought Coilovers from a website on the Internet. The seller bought Air Suspension, so he was selling it.I asked her if she was happy and she said she had a good driving pleasure.The good part was that it sold at half the price of the market value, I'm glad I bought it at an affordable price.

The S13 looks a bit closer to the place, nicer than it was before. I like it very much.
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

UwU ayyy the s13 lookin proper rn with the new coils that's a sick fitment :D Really sets the car in a good vibe
► Show Spoiler
Japonic
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
07 Dec 2019 16:45
UwU ayyy the s13 lookin proper rn with the new coils that's a sick fitment :D Really sets the car in a good vibe
Thanks dude ;)
Japonic
Associate

New Car!

oh yeah I finally got a new car. It was not difficult to find the s14 in the features I was looking for.The original versions of the S14 are almost non-existent. I'm already going to use this car to drift, so I wouldn't want to buy a perfect car.The car used to drift before, there are special parts on it,Valuable parts were removed before being sold (wheels, coils, exhaust, etc.). That's why we're gonna buy new ones.There's a locked differential on it, they welded it. I think it's a cheap and logical solution. Since I am not going to prepare a professional drift car, I usually prefer to use previously used or cheap but working parts.The former owner replaced the original seats with the GT-R R32 seats and covered the middle with Bride fabric.They also have a Nardi steering wheel which is very pleasant.The car's brakes were replaced with GT-R R33 brakes, I don't know which wheel was fitted before, but now the 300zx rim is fitted, it looks nice for now, but I'll replace it.Several improvements have been made to the engine and there is a koyorad radiator used in most SR20.There's a bit of trouble with the paintwork and bodywork parts, but it's not important.I have McDonald's just across the street from the house, I leave my cars in the parking lot here, and I'm about to move to my new garage soon.

► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy an s14 damn i remember buying mine lol although yours looks cleaner and it's also a zenki. You're gonna make it your seat time car?
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

And he got another S chassis! Pretty cool that you got both in the same paintjob. :D Looks like the S14 needs slight body work but otherwise it looks quite promising! 300ZX wheels are really nice too.
spgtwstd
Gangster

A S14! Very nice car indeed. Just thinking, what about painting it orange, and putting the RedSuns sticker on it? Just a thought. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Visit My Life. My RP
My Cars
► Show Spoiler
I'm back.....
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

S14 GANG, S14 GANG!
Very noice one! I like it a lot!
I see that potential, vibe and feeling that only s-chassis gives to u!
I'm excited to see it with the Japonic touch!
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Yahey congrats for yet another S-Chassis! :D Yeah S14 in stock condition is quite rare to appear these days, almost all has been modified in some ways. And yours is quite a pristine example as well, aaaand some of the upgrades has been sorted. Only a bit more to install and it's ready for action :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Japonic
Associate

NotPerfect wrote:
18 Dec 2019 22:13
OwO ayy an s14 damn i remember buying mine lol although yours looks cleaner and it's also a zenki. You're gonna make it your seat time car?
I don't know maybe I can :D
Japonic
Associate

Lagano wrote:
18 Dec 2019 22:14
And he got another S chassis! Pretty cool that you got both in the same paintjob. :D Looks like the S14 needs slight body work but otherwise it looks quite promising! 300ZX wheels are really nice too.
Yes he has a few jobs but it doesn't matter, I like to work. The 300ZX wheels are nice for now, but I'll wear larger and wider wheels, then the S14 will look ;) much better. ;)
Japonic
Associate

spgtwstd wrote:
18 Dec 2019 23:30
A S14! Very nice car indeed. Just thinking, what about painting it orange, and putting the RedSuns sticker on it? Just a thought. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Not orange, but it might be nice to paint a color between red and orange, my current priority is to deal with the mechanical work of the car. :D
Japonic
Associate

FranklinAnderson wrote:
19 Dec 2019 04:20
S14 GANG, S14 GANG!
Very noice one! I like it a lot!
I see that potential, vibe and feeling that only s-chassis gives to u!
I'm excited to see it with the Japonic touch!
[/quote
There is definitely potential. Besides, it'il be a great car when you finish your little work. :D