topy's (Macaron_Moon) RP

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

18 Dec 2019 15:43

Me reading at the start: Tbh I wasn't a fan of the crowd killer either xd, get that bread my nigga

In the middle of reading: What THE

End of the post: WHAT THE FLYING dis nig sold a crowd killer to get an even older one to restore. BRUH MOMENT.

But nonetheless that's rad! Now we all have big projects. The CT9A I enjoy looking at the most negl
s t a y c l a s s y

Soju
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 12:49

The 86 seems to have a great story :) Keep up with it!

topy
Associate

15 Feb 2020 19:53

RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:43
Me reading at the start: Tbh I wasn't a fan of the crowd killer either xd, get that bread my nigga

In the middle of reading: What THE

End of the post: WHAT THE FLYING dis nig sold a crowd killer to get an even older one to restore. BRUH MOMENT.

But nonetheless that's rad! Now we all have big projects. The CT9A I enjoy looking at the most negl
Old crowd killer > new crowd killer lmao.

ALSO new stuff for the CT9A soon!
Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:49
The 86 seems to have a great story :) Keep up with it!
Yeah about that...

topy
Associate

15 Feb 2020 20:57

Va-len-tines-day: Remembering the past part 2

15/02/2020 12:14 PM
Subaru Tecnica International, Mitaka, Tokyo

Ma: Topy
Ak: Akane

Ma: Hmmm...
Ak: What's the matter? Is there something annoying you? Your food is getting cold by the way.
Ma: Yeah, kinda. Not a big deal.
Ak: Is it that everyone in the office has a date today?
Ma: Not really, I mean, I wanted to go drinking today with everyone but everyone has their own stuff to do.
Ak: I can, wanna do it?
Ma: Do what.
Ak: Drinking! With Kumi-chan if she's down.
Ma: Yeah, ok. Right after work right?
Ak: Yup. But wait what about our cars?
Ma: I left mine at home with hopes of drinking tonight.
Ak: I'll tell Kumi to drive mine for us, it should be alright
Ma: Now that we're in that topic, when do you plan finishing your dad's 86?
Ak: Oh so that's why you're annoyed, mind you, you were the lad who offered his shop for me to leave my dad's car in it!
Ma: It's not What I meant! shesh I was just thinking of a way for you to repay the favor.
Ak: Aaaaah, okay, what do you want me to do?
Ma: Will you help me rebuild my EVO10.
Ak: Is that it? What do you even plan to do?
Ma: Paint it white to make changing wraps easier, disassemble the engine to see how it has worn out this year and replacing some parts for better ones, changing the GT coilovers for the better suited SP coilovers, changing the 5MT for a 6 sequential, changing the brakes again...
Ak: How come you change brakes so often, is there something wrong with them?
Ma: I just can't get the perfect balance with what they offer to me, for example I noticed how much the rear gets loose when I use some aftermarket BBK, but when I turn the bias more to the front, the front bites too hard and and the rears starts to get lifted. So I decided to get some Brembo GT front calipers with the stock rear calipers. I'm also going to try new aero... and this is where you come in.
Ak: Uh?
Ma: Can you fabricate some custom front canards? It would be so useful.
Ak: I can't do that, we don't have aero data of the car nor any way to gather it.
Ma: I can laser scan the whole car so that you can use it as a base.
Ak: But it won't be as accurate as analizing it in a wind tunnel.
Ma: Wind tunnels aren't as accurate as real life. We can fine tune it while running down C1 Inner and the Bayshore.
Ak: Wait, why are we testing in the Loop, isn't that illegal?
Ma: Not long ago I came across this group of runners, a black 35R, a grey 32R and an A80 in C1 Inner, I was able to keep my lead until the 32R overtook me right before Hakozaki JCT, I couldn't keep up after exiting Line 9.
Ak: So you want me to help you build a machine good enough for the Loop and the Bayshore.
Ma: That's right!
Ak: It's not worth it, what if you wipe out and die.
Ma: Its my decision, I came back to Japan to do this, I've done this kind of stuff back in Germany with a lent car.
Ak: Ok, ok, under one condition, I'll be your co-pilot until I build a fast enough car to keep up with you.
Ma: Uh? what's with the sudden change of fate?
Ak: I just want to make sure you don't die.
Ma: And what about that new car thing?
Ak: Its to look after you when you're out, Arata might join us since he's around the expressway often.
Ma: He oftens Yokohane than the Bayshore since he's one of the few balsy enough to go past 290 on a two lane road, and also you might drift better than me due to your old 86 but you're in no way suitable for high speed runs.
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

16 Feb 2020 00:10

Woah boi another Evo 10 rebuild?! Well you got a point, you gotta keep it in top shape if you wanna run it on the wangan. Can't wait to see how it turns out man!

BigSmoke
Gangster

16 Feb 2020 17:20

Wew, so the Evo X will be a multi-tool indeed! First a fast daily, then a time attack racer, and now a Wangan runner! :D I'd like to see you, Akane and the boys do it, and hey, why not teach Akane the basics of highway runs while you're at it? Anyways, be safe out there while testing ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Gangster

18 Feb 2020 10:58

Running a LanEvo on the wangan is probably not the most ideal thing to do, but with enough R&D thrown at it, it shouldnt be impossible or unrecommended either! Stoked to see how it turns out :D

• Information