V$ DD's Happy RP Except Not Really: Chapter 2

Post Reply
User avatar
Annyeong-bruh-saeyo
Associate
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Sep 2019 16:42
Location: Yokohama, Japan

11 Oct 2019 15:43

Chapter Two



I know it's been a while since i moved to japan, its my 2nd month here. Thank god that i had enough money to survive and finally decided to give Yujin big changes


Anyway, let me introduce myself first. Hello my name is Muhammad Daffa, you can call me Daffa or DD but i prefer Daffa for sure haha. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia but my dad move to Essex, UK for reasons and i came along with him and eventually my whole family moved to UK. Im 19 and worked as an english teacher in kindergarten in Tokyo. I'm also a barista at the Tiffany's in Tokyo as well. Therefore, yoroshiku onegai shimasu!



Image

As you can see she got herself a Kosei P1, new exhaust and a new bodykit. A bit of spice, i gotta travel for like 35km just to get the bodykit lmao. Fortunately, i found the bodykit in a shop somewhere near Edogawa.



Image

I bought a set of Kosei P1 for 1 gran and the exhaust for V$745. It's a Remus so i can guarantee its quality ^_^



Image


For the bodykit, its replica of the R400 Concept which includes the front facia and the bonnet. Rear bumper is a Polo Cup rear bumper

Image


At first, i never liked the Polo in the first place cos duh, its a pretty boring but it turns out that i'm so goddamn in love with this car and got way more crazier after i gave her some touches. Life is just extremely full of plot twists


Fin~ ( ガ彙)


► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Annyeong-bruh-saeyo on 13 Oct 2019 03:35, edited 3 times in total.
Image


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BigSmoke
Gangster
Posts: 150
Joined: 03 Oct 2019 11:19
Location: Indonesia

11 Oct 2019 15:51

Welcome back my man, great to see you eventually continuing your RP again! :D

The Polo looks so savage and handsome now! Personally I like to Polo RX/WRC kit more but eh, that thing is pretty much an unobtainium, so this is already looking awesome. Bonus points for that pea-shooter center exhaust as well! :lol:

Since you're presumably stacking a lot of cash at the moment, why don't you get something else to play with as well? ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Image


Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

User avatar
Annyeong-bruh-saeyo
Associate
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Sep 2019 16:42
Location: Yokohama, Japan

11 Oct 2019 15:58

BigSmoke wrote:
11 Oct 2019 15:51
Welcome back my man, great to see you eventually continuing your RP again! :D

The Polo looks so savage and handsome now! Personally I like to Polo RX/WRC kit more but eh, that thing is pretty much an unobtainium, so this is already looking awesome. Bonus points for that pea-shooter center exhaust as well! :lol:

Since you're presumably stacking a lot of cash at the moment, why don't you get something else to play with as well? ;)
Haha, i am. I'm planning to buy RWD cars so i can enjoy making skids in Ebisu
Image


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
insolivion
Associate
Posts: 75
Joined: 03 Oct 2019 10:14

11 Oct 2019 18:25

Welcome back, definitely an interesting car choice, good to see something different here, she looks good on kosei p1's for sure dude.
Image

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

User avatar
Annyeong-bruh-saeyo
Associate
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Sep 2019 16:42
Location: Yokohama, Japan

12 Oct 2019 15:18

insolivion wrote:
11 Oct 2019 18:25
Welcome back, definitely an interesting car choice, good to see something different here, she looks good on kosei p1's for sure dude.
omg, thaankkkss :D
Image


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Nightkid
Gangster
Posts: 117
Joined: 24 Sep 2019 13:43
Location: Gunma, Japan

12 Oct 2019 15:21

Aye , welcome back ! New polo mods i see . MMMM i like it !
Image

User avatar
Niatross
Associate
Posts: 41
Joined: 01 Oct 2019 17:47
Location: Tokyo, Japan

12 Oct 2019 20:28

That lil' Polo sure does look like tons of fun! (and i bet it is)
Good taste of mods man :D

User avatar
NotPerfect
Gangster
Posts: 125
Joined: 24 Sep 2019 21:59
Location: Japan, Utsunomiya

12 Oct 2019 20:58

OwO that's one sick polo man i really adore it's center exhaust pipe and being a gti uwu
Image
► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

User avatar
Annyeong-bruh-saeyo
Associate
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Sep 2019 16:42
Location: Yokohama, Japan

13 Oct 2019 02:40

Nightkid wrote:
12 Oct 2019 15:21
Aye , welcome back ! New polo mods i see . MMMM i like it !
Thank you :3
Image


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Annyeong-bruh-saeyo
Associate
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Sep 2019 16:42
Location: Yokohama, Japan

13 Oct 2019 02:41

Niatross wrote:
12 Oct 2019 20:28
That lil' Polo sure does look like tons of fun! (and i bet it is)
Good taste of mods man :D
Thankksss, we should have a meet someday haha
Image


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Annyeong-bruh-saeyo
Associate
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Sep 2019 16:42
Location: Yokohama, Japan

13 Oct 2019 02:42

NotPerfect wrote:
12 Oct 2019 20:58
OwO that's one sick polo man i really adore it's center exhaust pipe and being a gti uwu
OwO thankks, same thing goes for ur S14 :D
Image


► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Soju
Associate
Posts: 61
Joined: 25 Sep 2019 15:28
Location: Seoul

13 Oct 2019 18:04

That's one nice Polo!
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest