V$ Niatross' Sugoi RP

insolivion
Gangster

just fucking amazing job on the e92 man.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

alex876
Gangster

that e92 look really good
ROLEPLAY
Niatross
Gangster

► Show Spoiler
EURO-NIPPON ALLIANCE

ECR33 GTS25t!

The mods needed to make this cars exterior match the rest of the build are finally taking place bit by bit! Im not going with a very high HP powertrain or anything, but then again this build was always meant to be a balanced grassroots drifter. Sensible amounts of power is the goal! Anyways, lets jump in

if you've been up to date with @marcus915's thread, you'll know he recently bought a wrecked ECR33 GTS to keep the engine and part out the rest. Well me and @Lagano were the first ones to jump in and we both walked away with some goodies! The first of those goodies which i just finished installing- R33 GTR Brembo 4pot front brakes! Albeit the GTS he got had a Project MU BBK, he ported those over to his new GTR and sent me the stock GTR brakes to port over to my own GTS

Then we have a small addition to the interior- Recaro SPG passenger seat! initially had just the drivers seat installed but Marcus' partout project had SPG's too so i scoped the passenger unit. Came with harnesses as well, yet to install those

I also got an R34 GTR steering wheel and set of AVS Model 5 wheels from Marcus (and another big thing too ;) ) but those are for other builds/later reveal

BUT WAIT, Theres more! If you remember the last time i talked about this car i said i had already ordered engine parts. Well a lot of those parts came in and i finally got around to test fitting them

Current engine status :
- Stock block R33 RB25DET
- GReddy Trust TD06-25G Full turbo kit (good for upto 600ps, will be tuned for much less)
- GReddy Spec-LS FMIC kit with custom fabwork for fitment
- Tomei Expreme Ti exhaust
- RB26 intake manifold retrofit

Parts still required :
- Aftermarket ECU + tune
- Spark plugs+injectors
- Fuel pump
- Tidying up miscellaneous things
- (Optional) Aftermarket Cams
- (Optional) Valvetrain upgrades

Oh and lastly as you can see in this pic (kinda), i've also switched out the stock GTR wing for a JUN Auto wing that i managed to scoop recently. Painted it in-house and i must say it fits the car better than the old wing did!

F82 M4!

At this point this car makes an appearance on all of my updates. Cant help it, im probably the most hyped on this build of all :lol: That plus mods for this thing are mostly bolt-on stuff so they take less time to ship. Anyways,some more said bolt-on mods have been done!

Mod number one for now was a new hood. Ofc i started by taking the stock one off,

And with some help from @RocketBunnyS13, screwed on the replacement. Which in question is a Varis vented CF hood! Its fully functional too so it'll contribute some to keeping the temps down

Next we moved to the back for some new goodies

The first of which was this Vorsteiner CF rear diffuser piece. This should help tie the rear to the front better now that i have a CF hood too!

And then lastly, one mod which i was really anticipating. A much needed one too, Agency Power complete exhaust system! We're talking a whole new exhaust right from behind the turbos. Stainless steel downpipes and stainless steel valved catback system with chrome tips. Installation of the whole thing plus wiring to get the valves working with the drive mods was a bit of a tedious process, i had to lift the front as well to fit the downpipes in. but in the end we got it done just right!

Haven't got around to recording a clip of what it sounds like now, but heres Agency Powers own demo video of how it sounds to give you an idea

Anyways, thats all progress on this car for now. final product!~

S15 Silvia!

This thing only needed some tidying up here and there and a new turbo to be ready to slide, And i dialed in most of it! Theres some new stuff all around the car basically

To start off on the front end, We have a SEIBON Carbon hood plus a pair of custom made eyelids that we cooked up in house. The result came out pretty tidy so im satisfied.

Then right over that, A Car Shop R-Style window banner to represent my boi @Renaruto! Right now thats all im rocking for window decals. Some sticker tuning is next up on the to-do-list for this car

Next over on the back, i managed to scoop an OEM Spec R aero wing from a local UpGarage that i go to every now and then. It was in the same shade of white and pretty good shape so why not throw it on :D

Next we move under the hood. As i've said earlier it only needed a new turbo slapped on and a clutch change. Both of which are now dealt with! For the turbo we're now working with a Tomei ARMS B7652 unit, replacing the old Garrett one that was one its way out already. It took a bit of retrofitting but we got it working and running like a charm! Other than that i also sourced this WELD spark plug cover, and for the new clutch it now has an Exedy Stage 2 kit. And i also replaced the old sketchy open-scoop intake for a GReddy cone filter + custom intake pipe fabbed up by @topy !

And lastly, the interior. The car isnt running AC or heat so for now i decided to do the typical S15 gauge setup mod. That is replacing the vents with gauges. Specifically a Defi setup with Oil Pressure, Water temp and Oil temp. For boost measurement we already had the little one on the A-pillar since this is a Spec-R so that was not needed

I still wanna do some more exterior stuff to the car and get a legit dyno number + some tune refreshment for this car. But for now, it runs and slides fine. In fact it did go to Ebisu as well, keep your eyes on @Lagano's thread for that! ;)

Anyways, thats gonna be all for now. Thanks for stopping by as always!
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Great stuff as always, well done! The M4 and S15 (glad you continued the progress on it!) gets even more serious these days, are you going to paint the carbon or cover it in wraps? I know bare carbon looks cool, but repairing cracks might be a bit difficult. And eyyy Seibon gang! Now I know why you and Marc recommended those for my S15 :D

At this point I realized I haven'tinstalled anything to cover these AC vent holes, I guess I'll grab these gauges as well after Attack Tsukuba :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

Alright that's some high end stuff for the M4! Well, it's a high end car after all ;) Carbon diffuser is a must but it's just that much better matching with a carbon hood! That exhaust system was one hell of an upgrade too, it sounds too aggressive for me but it should be good.
topy
Associate

Yo I think I've become your personal tuner lmao, doing so much on your cars!

Just kidding, I just enjoy doing all kinds of shit on other's cars, lowkey wannabe Kitami Jun hehe.
NotPerfect
Gangster

Ayyy damn more 33 goodies uwu. Can't wait for it to roll under it's own power or more like skrt skrt. Ah i love how the m4 looks with the carbon bits really does make it look more mean and the 15 that's some real dope stuff right here
► Show Spoiler
-stallion-
Gangster

Damm boi, the M4 is coming out very sick! Keep it up man!
alex876
Gangster

M4 looking great so far
ROLEPLAY
Nightkid
Gangster

OH MY LORD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ,THE M4 LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !
marcus915
Associate

Goddamn the S15 is a work of art ♥️ glad I could help you with the R33, we need to hit a track day soon!! The M4 screams $$$$$ but really, I'm just jealous as fuck. That car is so gooooood
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
dariws
Associate

That exhaust sound man! Crazy! :roll:
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Wow I missed a lot of SHIT

Everything is fucking FIRE

From the Assist kitted M4, to the 930 on MF JDM SSR DORIS, to the E92 (which bid farewell to), the ECR33 which is hands down the hottest one of its kind over here, not a lot of people are willing to hotboi but you stepped up and I'm glad. The BCNR33 is a big flex too, absolute classic running on the SAR V3s

And who could forget about the S15, which all I can say about it, WE GOTTA MF GO BOOL SOON
s t a y c l a s s y
Niatross
Gangster

► Show Spoiler
ISOLATION CONSOLATION

Bit of a small update for now, not much has been going on for the past month ish now (As you may already guess why). But there is some stuff about one car to cover from early march before all this mayhem started happening so lets dive into that!

Attack Tsukuba!

As you may have read from @BigSmoke's updates already, i attended Attack Tsukuba in early march with the M4. This time with some subtle performance tweaks to see how it fares

I had borrowed a set of Volk ZE40s from Hoshino (Nismo colleague, guy who bought my old A70 Supra!), And mounted some Advan Neova AD08 slicks on it, which is the key difference. The time before this i only had the Advan RZ-DF wheels on Michelin street tires (still have those as spares). But i also had a set of AD08's bought just in case, and decided to throw em on and see the result

Aside from the tires, the car now had Alcon front brakes and also an exhaust as you already have read before. And also bucket seats. All that did in fact add up to a MUCH better experience at full-chat on tsukuba!

As for laptimes, the best i could manage that day was a SOLID 1:01:XXX! 1 minute and 1 second with no added power to the car and a lot more room for improvement was a VERY satisfying result! The next time im hear i'll also have aero upgrades and more power to play with so we should be well under the 60 seconds mark :D

....The next day

Aero parts had come in from order! And you already know i had to do it again. ASSIST Laptorr full aero kit! Front lip, CF side lips, rear wing

Along with that i would also need to return Hoshino's ZE40s, and think of a wheel setup. With the drastic improvement on the AD08 tires, i had to keep the old Advan wheels spare and get something else to mount the AD08's on. So, i came up with an idea, mounted everything up, went to a nearby parking area. Here's what we got!

You're looking at a set of R19" Volk TE37RT's in red. Bit of a shocking choice since colored wheels arent many peoples taste. But in this case, it ties in PERFECTLY with the red interior, and they're TE's lol you can never go wrong with TE's. Aside from that ofc, the ASSIST kit in all its glory!

This look was my goal for this car since the beginning. I may still end up throwing a sticker-tune on but for now, it looks plenty good already won't you say :lol:

...Moving on
BCNR33 GT-R VSpec!

Now we can shift our attention back to the title of this update. You see sometime after Attack Tsukuba things started getting serious with COVID. Work is closed until further notice since about two weeks now, So i decided to dump all my time into this thing over the past month in general. So far ive managed to get the exterior nailed in. And, to be fair, its gone through quite a massive makeover over the month! Here's what it looked like before

Fast forward a month later, here's where its at now!

Yeah, quite a change innit :| For starters its now rocking a complete Top Secret bodykit (minus the GT wing)! A refreshing change from the rather OEM style it had before

I've also peppered it with stickers here and there. And as for the color, Its not a respray. Just a fresh white wrap-job! My first personally done wrap in fact. Its a bit rough around some edges but overall i did a fair job! But hey the main eye-catcher is the bodykit. Like GODDAMN the TopSecret kits for GT-R's are straight fire!

Other than that it also has ganador mirrors now, and ive switched the Advan Super V3 wheels with these Nismo LMGT1's that i had rotting on one corner of the shop. Ordered a set of Toyo R888's and put those GT1's back to use again! Also a small touch, new LED R35 style taillights that i copped from @-stallion- a while ago are on here too!

The exterior may have been tweaked drastically, but we havent stopped there! Under the hood there have been some important changes too. Well namely the ECU remap courtesy of @topy as usual. It already had bolt-ons installed from when i got it, but the remap finally optimized everything. Guess we could say we're at Stage 1 with this RB26 now, with a very healthy 400hp! May or may not pursue even more power down the line, but for now, 400 is solid

The interior is the only place with much room for improvement now. All thats changed here so far is the steering wheel, now rocking a Momo Millenium Evo wheel i got off Nengun

I did break the code slightly now and then by going for a drive :lol: Namely to get food though. And nowadays i've been dailying this R33. Namely just going from my apartment to the garage, and groceries etc. in between. Thing feels like a solid all-rounder rn i must say!

To sum up then: what remains to do on the M4 is an ECU chip tune to bump the power up, a custom fab/bolt-in Half cage for that extra rigidity, and possibly a sticker tune
And for the BCNR33, an interior overhaul is necessary. Seats, gauges, trim polishing etc. And maybe some more stickers here and there too

Well that's all for now then. Life's pretty bland right now with the whole COVID quarantine in effect. Many of my builds are in halt too, barely managed to get all the parts in to finish the BCNR33's exterior. However parts for some builds did come in before the quarantine got serious so i guess im gonna get those buttoned up now! (Oh and i also picked up another car around the same time as Attack Tsukuba, we'll talk about that someday later ;) ) Anyway, as always, thank you for stopping by :D
► Show Spoiler
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Quite to dig refreshing look of R33 and BMW! :)
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

Honestly you just can’t go wrong with Assist aero and TE37’s , great job on the M4 !
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy more m4 upgrades the assist aero be lookin good and the te's do suit the red interior :D Ah and the 33 looks real nice with lmgt1's and new tails :P
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON!

The M4 and the GTS-T are fire, real fire, but the cherry of the cake is that GTR!

OH MY GOD, WHAT A CHANGE!

I couldn't pick a better lad to gave this car!
From a nasty front smashed car that was going to a junkyard, to an OEM+ car, to a 400HP twin turbskie beast!
AND THIS IS PHASE ONE! Really nice boi! loving the current setup!
The top secret bodykit makes it look really beefy but classy! LMGT1's are the way to go, in my old GTS-T i used them and they are the perfect combo!

Really nice my boi, really nice!

Hey, if u want it beefier, when u get the parts, bring it to my shop in Saitama and we will work on it to get it haulin moar ass!

700ps Stage 2 soon? hmmmm ;)
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Hey man, thanks for joining me and Marc on Attack Tsukuba! :D As we all expected, the M4 has quite the potential already, only needs a minor aero work and indeed, more power to play with. Combine with the Assist Laptorr aero (holy damn I thought they are the GT4 kit instead), I think 450-475 BHP should be enough for a fast lap around the track ;)

And YOOOOOOO the R33 looks even better now! Period-correct as usual, and also looking even more muscular with the Top Secret kits on it. Definitely a must-have for that imposing Grand Tourer looks. And finally you've got another Momo wheel! Always loved the Model 69 wheels that I ended up having it on multiple of my cars. Keep up the great work! :D
Lagano
Gangster

Woah the M4 looks awesome! The front lip is quite a small change but it makes all the difference, not to mention the wang too! Maybe i prefered ZE40s but at least TE37s match perfectly with red seats!! And the GTR is just amazing now, i really liked the dark blue on it but white gives it a totally different look, with the Top Secret bodykit and the classic GT1 wheels it looks like a tuner from the 90's! Also white makes it a bit too similar to the GTS but since it's a wrap you can change it anytime. All in all amazing work on both rides my man! :D
-stallion-
Gangster

i have to say, you have one hell of a garage there man! All these cars, perfectly done and built, and your style is really nice! Keep it up!
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

GODDAMN! This has got to be the hottest BCNR33 on the forums, the LMGT1s and that Top Secret Kit got me feelin' sum typa way doe :^O
s t a y c l a s s y
marcus915
Associate

HOLY FUCK I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BCNR33
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Niatross
Gangster

► Show Spoiler

COLLECTION OVERHAUL

Well the title of todays update doesnt rly have much double meaning. Its just that i had way too many unnecessary builds to deal with and it was taking its toll on me. So i decided to get a bit drastic and get rid of whatever i no longer really wanted to build up, and replace some of them with stuff i DO wanna build and explore. And in the process, lower my amount of cars too so i can keep this hobby relaxing :D A lot of these transactions have happened over the past two months ish, im just updating about them now! Let's bump in then

SOLD! E92 335i
(Circa early April)

Yeah, this thing was the first one to go. Its pretty much a built to teeth high-600hp monster as it sat but tbh, i lost motivation and will to keep this thing running. It also felt as if its trying a bit too hard to be better than its M3 brother. Idk, the whole vibe with this car kinda fell through for me. @Nightkid almost bought it last month, but cancelled last minute due to a change of plans. Luckily enough i had another local buyer lined up who wants to finish the running gear setup and track drive this thing. Knowing the specs, the price we agreed on was V$ 35,000. And i bade it goodbye. Maybe someday i'll buy an actual M3 and give it this same look and truly achieve my E92 dreams (with that orgasmic 8.5krpm V8!).

Parted Out! S14 Silvia
(Circa mid-april)

Up next, this was another one to go. I have a LOT of memories with this chassis and its indeed been through hell and back. From shitbox, to pristine, to totaled, to where its at now. And amidst all that, 2 different owners before landing back in my hands. But, while i did initially want to rebuild it back to glory just for the sake of old times, that fell through as well. I was struggling with motivation to work on this thing cuz essentially, im having to build the same car twice/thrice now. Eventually i caved. No point in going through the hassle of rebuilding this thing from ground up once again, so a part-out went through. I sold a lot of its stuff to @-stallion- (hope they're helping!), and the rest of the stuff eventually sold to different buyers. And lastly the chassis, its gone to my friends over at VStanced garage, the lads who used to paint my cars. They were in search of a chassis for a pro drift car style build and this was pretty much perfect for a purpose like that. Above was the last photo i had before they could arrange a tow service to have it taken away

Chassis Swap! USDM import FD3S
(Circa early-mid april)

The reason to knock this thing down to bare shell was pretty simple. I already have another FD! This was a gift car from last year and upon a lot of thinking, i decided hey, no point in building two FD's with overall the same style. Why not just swap the mods over to my other one? And thats exactly what i did. The LS2 engine that this car had has already gone to @Benny and @Lagano in exchange for an RB26. And the rest of the important mods i transferred over to my Red FD3S (We'll talk about that car someday later ;) ) As for the chassis, its gone to a secret buyer recently (someone that you may already know of maybe)

Chassis Swap! 200SX -> 180SX
(Circa late-march)

The last time you saw my 200SX project, i had almost finished. Even did a livery and shit, But last minute i decided to back off. Same reason as the E92, it felt like it was trying to be something its not. Which in this case, a proper RHD 180SX. And at the same time, i came with a golden oppurtunity to fix that problem!

NEW! 180SX Shell!

none other than our homie @marcus915 came in with some hot news, he was selling his beloved 180SX which he had then recently parted out bc its replaced with a new one. This thing has been around these forums for just about 5 (FIVE) years now! And to be fair i had to jump the gun and restore it to my own taste. It still retained PBM knuckles and other angle parts, 326power chakuriki coils, R34 GTR brakes, FULL INTERIOR!

I bought in mid-march as i said above, but its just been sitting outside the shop all this time waiting to be wrenched on. And i finally got to it! First off was transferring the body-panels. which was basically a bolt-off, bolt-on process cuz they're both S13's lol.

Next up we have interior. The main difference here is that this car has a full rollcage, while my 200SX didnt. But both chassis' had full interior other than that, so i simply swapped the Bride doorcards, LowMax seats, and vertex steering wheel over

Swapping all this stuff took me at max an hour and a half? but then came a bit more of a struggle. Test fitting the engine. Which with help from @RocketBunnyS13 and @topy, took probably another hour to swap everything over from the EU chassis to the JDM chassis. And for those who don't know, this is a Tomei Genesis SR22 with a VVL head on top! Doesn't run yet of course, thats for later

And lastly, new bodykit! I decided to change things up already and trade in the old SpiritRei kit at a local UpGarage. In return, i got a full Car Modify Wonder bodykit!

And straight away, im confident this will look MILES better than SpiritRei did back then. Quite proud of the decision to make that switch xd

Thats pretty much how this whole S13 hatch shell swap boogaloo sits rn. As of the old LHD 200SX chassis, its now gone to none other than @RocketBunnyS13 ! Not sure what he plans with it but hey, at least i have my 180SX now!

NEW! Toyota Altezza Gita AS300!
(Circa mid-march)

Now that the selling spree stuff is done, we can move on to a bit less negative stuff. Starting with this Gita which i bought last month!

On my last update outro i said that i had picked up a car. This was it. See i was in pretty grave need of a something reasonably practical car to use as a parts hauler. Maintaining 8+ projects with nothing to move parts around with was, painful, to say the least. So i got to digging, and this seemed like the most logical choice!

Part of it being so logical is the price. This car in itself is literally a PRISTINE example. its a 2001 kouki model with a collector-spec 30,xxx kilometres on the clock, overall good paint, perfect interior. And YET, since its a 2JZ-GE Automatic example, it was listed on goo-net for only 4.5k. But me being me, i lowballed the sellers a bit, and eventually we settled at 3.8k!

It's definitely the MOST practical car out on the market, but its just enough. PLUS, its an altezza underneath.And so ofc im not keeping it stock either ;) by the time its done, i aim it to be the perfect all rounder between hauling parts, occasional drifting, and car meets. Lets hope all that goes smoothly HIHE

Inside like i said, its pretty much pristine given its lowly mileage count. Kinda worrying for me to botch up such a clean example but oh well, they arent worth much anyways so eh whatever :D

And ofc, me being me again, i wasnt gonna keep it bone stock for even a few days. So the first thing i did after bringing it home was throw on a set of spare wheels! Here's how it sits rn, on a set of 18" Grenade GX-01's that i got off @RocketBunnyS13 a while ago

Coilovers are a MUST now. but fret not, I got some on order already :lol:

NEW! Mercedes-Benz 500SEC C126!
(Circa just a few days ago)

Yeah, this might be a bit oddball for you who arent already aware. I very recently jumped the gun on an absolute landyacht :lol:

You're looking at a 1983 Mercedes-Benz 500SEC. An absolute landmark of 80's business class luxury. An average 105,xxx kilometers on the clock, original 5.0 V8 under the hood! Its not completely issue-less though. For starters the Air-con malfunctioned (prev owner think its a leak somewhere), , the audio system inside doesnt work (faulty head unit), the built-in phone which it did came with, thats dead too as you would expect. oh and one of the brake-lights has a dead fuse. But other than that negligible stuff, its pretty nice!

The engine runs incredibly smooth to this day! it even has maintenance records and such, and this thing is probably still one of the smoothest driving cars ive ever piloted.

Other than issues already listed, most of the interior is fine too! automatic seats and headrests still work, sunroof still works perfectly!

The leather is in average shape on this beige-shade interior. it's literally decked out with wooden trim, the seats are as comfy as it gets. THIS IS THE SHIT THAT COCAINE DEALERS WOULD DAILY DRIVE FR

But anyways, enough information about the cars condition. You may still be wondering why i bought this thing. Well, i have some rather specific plans for it, something thats quite friggin ludicrous is all im gonna say for now (if you know you know!). Another precursor i can give you is it'll basically be a sleeper. But anyways, you're gonna have to wait and watch! ;)

While the other buys and sells i talked about were mostly early april or march, this went down just a few days ago. Which was a bit of a gamble bc of the whole COVID-19 fiasco again. But luckily, the seller was pretty close by. I basically put a mask on and took a 10min walk to his place. And after a test drive, discussing all the little issues, we settled on a price of V$ 17,500! A bit much for a project car but hey, im confident if all goes according to plan, it'll be well worth it!

Oh and omw home i tried flooring it once, and it did misbehave :lol: possibly because it also needs a tire change. This thing ripped a pretty fat burnie as soon as i stomped on the throttle LMAO

And lastly, heres a couple pics of it rn in the garage. Parked next to my 930, which is also conveniently a car of the same era! It feels pretty nostalgic to have two 80's machines in my stable now ;)

What more can i say, im probably the most hyped for this SEC project rn. Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan though!

Well then, i guess thats all for now. Apologies if this was a bit of a rollercoaster to read. A lot has been going in terms of buying and selling over some time now, i couldnt figure out any better way of letting you people know. Not sure if all this selling helped quite much, it only brought my car amount down to nine cars still. But hey, at least they're now 9 cars i still have motivation to keep around! Anyways, i do hope you enjoyed the read regardless, and as always, thanks for stopping by! :D
► Show Spoiler
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Negl this do be feelin' like a rollercoaster with all the ups and downs and the emotions being tossed all around, but solid nonetheless! Selling the rest of your collection and pretty much starting on a clean slate feels like a step in the right direction, and the same can definitely be said for your new purchases. Looking forward to the FD (which you haven't shown yet, WHAT DID U DO TO IT HMMM), S13, and SEC specifically <3

Also YES, IT IS I, who has purchased le Bosnian 200SX shitbox machine that I will build because I miss mine :(

(And maybe the JM1FD hmmm)
s t a y c l a s s y