V$ Niatross' Sugoi RP

BigSmoke
Hitman

The 930 surely defines a different paragon of speed. Well even 250+ BHP were already quite powerful enough back then, but with the car being a fully classic, analog sportscar, the car becomes something that fully demands your awareness and skills. Aaaaand you've taken it to touge routes already, on snowy conditions nonetheless! I guess I should sign you up for next year's Monte Carlo Rally :lol: Truly a worthy replacement for the A70!

The M4 gets even better now, nice decision on the KW suspensions and those Advan wheels! Fun fact: I'm not sure what did BMW use for their GT challengers back then, but the touring cars (based on 3-series) does use KW suspensions as well from around 2005 to 2013, with them dominating around half of them.

And AYYYYY WE ON PAGE 2 NOW
Niatross wrote:
26 Dec 2019 18:16
VAPORWAVE UNDERDOG
(Go read @BigSmoke's update first if you havent already!)

Right, i assume you've come from Biggie's update. You'll now know what this is about. Getting straight to the point here, say hello to my new
1984 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera!

A porsche 911 of any gen has been a bucket-list car for me since god knows how long. And now that ive sold my A70, it left a big enough hole to fullfill. SO i decided to finally jump the gun, with this 930!
Let's get into car details then. Its a 1984 Carrera trim 911 with about 136k km's on the clock. Meaning its powered by a 3.2 litre, naturally aspirated, air cooled flat-6. Condition wise its basically average. You can definitely tell this car has been driven, spiritedly by the previous owner. And hence it has its signs of wear. But that just adds to the character i'd say :D
Producing about 234hp, this is by no means a very "fast" car. but regardless, it is small and rather light. And the engine remains in the rear. Aaaaand it has zero driver aids (not even power steering), just you and the machine. Yeah that doesnt make it feel slow either. AT ALL
In fact, hurling it up these snowy mountain roads, i can confirm this thing feels like nothing ive ever experienced before. it is just so beautifully raw, and as said by most people who drive these, it feels alive. it feels like it has its own mind and if you make one mistake, it will punch you in face. While i was talking about my M4 feeling versatile and boasting the easy-to-hoon character, this car is the COMPLETE opposite. you have to bring out every ounce of skill you have inside you. And that makes it a differently joyous experience due to just how engaged you are :D
I can only imagine how much more of a blast the Turbo cars are!
Interior wise, its essentially the same as the exterior. Average condition with usual signs of wear and tear!
And as i said earlier, the car has been spiritedly driven. The paint has some bubbling here and there are a few rock chips up front. Luckily no major signs of rust however. Just some surface rust towards the rear left fender arch which i'll take care of ASAP. Engine runs fairly healthy too, though the clutch is starting to feel a bit funky. Think it needs a change
In my little snowy mountain test run of the car, i did manage to unstick the rear at one point as i got more comfortable with the car. And holy hell i think i sharded my pants there. I did save the car from a full spin into the guardrail but still, WOW that was something of a task!
As you should know from BigSmokes update, this car was subject of a trade deal that i managed to pull through. It was originally a goo-net ad from a used cars dealer in Kanagawa
I gave them a call and we managed to work out an exchange instead of a straight buy. Offering my W204 C63 plus about 15k V$.
I wanted to keep this car for longer but since ive bought the M4, its purpose of being a daily driver is no longer logical. Meaning even if i were to keep it, it'd just collect dust in one corner. So i decided trading it in for the 930 would be the best move. Up till now its been a solid daily driver this thing. I hope it finds a good new home!
And as for 930 build plans, im thinking about a full teardown and resto-mod, and then adding power possibly. adding a single turbo, beefy internals and so on should make for some formidable power! :D

Moving on...
F82 M4 Running gear overhaul!
I decided to set off this build with some much needed running gear stuff. Starting with, as you may have guessed, Coilovers!
The car now has a full KW Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) Coilover kit installed. And DDC means the kit came with a module to make it work with the cars computer. So comfort,sport, and sport+ suspension mods still work as they should (albeit will feel a lot different on the better dialed suspension)! The install process was probably the hardest ive ever faced yet. Granted ofc bc this is a 2015 BMW after all :lol: Thanks to @topy and @RocketBunnyS13 for lending a hand! Oh and aside from the coilover install, ive also wrapped the side mirror caps in black to flow better with the roof
And of course after the lowering, wheels and tires were basically a must. This is the new wheel setup ive decided on!
The wheels are 19" Advan RZ-DF's that i got off of a croooober sale for a modest 1250 V$. Garnishing them are brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires.
At first i wanted Advan AD08's or Toyo R888's for max performance. But then i remembered those are semi-slicks and the goal with this car is a perfect all rounder between TA car and daily driver. So upon some discussion with @topy, i decided to get PS4S'es as they're very well reputed to be good on the street under harsh conditions too, and equally formidable on the track! Ofc performance wont be as top notch as semi slicks but eh, lets give it a shot regardless and see how far i can push it with road tires.
Im yet to attack some corners with this new setup so for now, lets just admire the new wheel setup :D

Outdoor shots!
Up next i'll either do an aftermarket brake upgrade, or Aero stuff. Or maybe an exhaust hmmmm idk lets see
Anyways, that should be all for this rather smol update. Though i have another car to reveal soon ;) Thanks for stopping by as always!
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by BigSmoke on 08 Jan 2020 05:12, edited 1 time in total.
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Niatross
Gangster

► Show Spoiler

New Year, Old Habits

I'll start off with a rather late HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone reading! 2019 has been no short of an absolute BLAST with all the things ive learned, the cars ive owned, and most importantly all the good times ive had with friends! And it seems life only continues to get better as we head on to 2020! Anyways, lets get on with the usual vehicular shenanigans

Tsukuba Shakedown!

If you’ve read @BigSmoke and @Benny's updates, you’ll know we went to Tsukuba twice recently. Smoke covered the full event along with everyones cars so be sure to read up on his update! For now, I’ll just cover how the M4 fared in its first real stress test

I didn’t really know what to expect when I headed out of the pits for the first time and mashed the throttle. But regardless, the results I got were pretty COOL ND NICE

Might be slightly unfair but since this car has coilovers and better tires, handling was very very crisp to say the least. Body roll has been drastically reduced thanks to the KW DDC coilovers, and the Michelin PS4S tires seemed to fare good enough!

The current main drawbacks of the car were the brakes and the power, rather obviously. They weren’t horrendous or anything of course, in fact for most people they’d probably get the job done. But since this is a sub 1500kg car, 425hp and stock non-ceramic brakes can only do so much under full load.

There was some oversteering too, but only if I did it purposedly xD I tried Jeremy Clarksons method of “Comfort steering, Sport+ everything else” on the drive selections, which he said to be the perfect setting to have some EPIC shredded tires. And sure enough, he was right! Though I only drove with those settings for like two turns because I didn’t want to fry the brand new tires already

You might be wondering what kinda laptimes I clocked with this thing. So, in this 2015 BMW M4 DCT with KW coilovers and Michelin PS4S tires, the best tsukuba lap I could set was 1:05.43! Not the fastest but definitely not the slowest either. Im pretty happy with that time considering the car barely has any mods. Though soon enough, under 60 seconds is the goal :D

Overall, aside from the car feeling just a bit oomph-less on the straights and the brakes feeling not up-to-par, this thing was VERY fun to blast around Tsukuba circuit! Cant wait to get some more mods in to unlock the full potential of this chassis!

ECR33 GLOW-UP!

The last time you saw this thing I had disassembled the body and I said I’d go for a new look. Aaaand that’s exactly what I did. I came across a part-out post of an ECR33 GTS25t just like mine, and it had a rare BOMEX body kit on. Knowing that I’d struck gold, I immediately got in touch with the guy and bought the kit!

Well when I say bought the kit, I mean just the side skirts and rear bumper. See the problem is the front bumper that guy was selling had a massive crack towards the bottom section. Repairable, but hassleful for sure. But then I remembered @Lagano's ECR33 which we gifted to him on his birthday had a BOMEX front bumper. Also in rough shape but nowhere near as rough as that other one. So I got in touch with Lagano and we worked out a deal! We straight trade the front bumpers, me giving my old OEM S2 bumper+lip, and then he buys my OEM S2 side skirts and rear bumper too.

Of course you may have noticed there are other mods at play here too, like the S3 GTS Projection headlight retrofit, which required cutting and adjusting the S2 GTST hood a bit to fit. Then theres the ganador side mirrors which I picked up at an UpGarage not long ago, and then theres these new wheels. Which are R18 Advan RG2’s wrapped in a fresh set of Dunlop Direzzas. OH and lastly some wider Origin Labo front fenders too!

I was initially gonna leave it at this and send the car to VS garage where I have my cars painted as usual. But then AJ (@rocketbunnyS13) had a different plan. About 2 weeks ago after I finished test fitting the bodykit and wheels, he put out the idea of respraying the car together in house since we have a full fledged paintbooth on our new garage now. To which I said WHY NOT? Respraying a car was a challenge I was yet to take up and with the knowledge we’ve gathered over the years, I felt we were good enough for the job!

Fast forward to a few days ago, after a whole week of consistent fiddling around, and possibly coating our lungs in paint particles, the car is finally ONE COLOR AGAIN!

The color we picked was an OEM R33 white, QM1 to be specific. Since this is our first full respray, we figured a simplistic white would be the way to go, so in case we fuck anything up it should be easily fixable. We resprayed the whole car with the new BOMEX kit and the old Nismo rear wing too for now.

BUT WAIT, it’s not done yet! I didn’t want to leave it plain white given we now have a rather extravagant BOMEX kit. So I cooked up a sticker tune real quick and we applied that on.
FINAL RESULT!

Im not sure if I wanna do anything to the hood yet but as of now, I think the livery came out pretty good! And to stylize a bit more, I put on a pair of eyelids that I had laying around for ages now

I also took off some of the window stickers to clean it up a bit more. Might leave it like that, might add some new ones in. Idk, we’ll see!

With that, its safe to say the exterior is more or less finished for this car. Ive ordered a crapton of engine parts already and they should be here any day now, so that’s definitely coming next!

NEW (old) WHIP #1!

About 3 or so months ago Marc (@topy ) put out the word that he was selling his S15. The same car which was originally owned by @Ward . He bought it as a rolling shell, all good except engine missing. Had a full Vertex Ridge widebody kit on too! Marc got it running again with a new powerplant and ended up selling it shortly after in order to fund his Evo 8 MR purchase. He hooked me up with a homie discount of just 6k V$ too!

Heres what the car looked like

But you may be wondering, why am I showing this thing now if I bought it 3 whole months ago? Well that’s bc it went straight to VS garage for a bodywork switch-up.

I left it there and told them to take their time with it, and they ofc stripped the car down for the most part. and we toyed around with many color and bodykit ideas. But soon enough we agreed on an exterior style and a whole 3 months later, I finally got to pick it up

Say hello to the new S15 Silvia Spec-R project!

I traded in the old Vertex Ridge kit for this OEM style setup that you see right now. We’re rocking a full OEM aero kit, Top Secret front fenders, some minimal rear overfenders they had laying around at VS garage, Ganador mirrors, and these sick custom made clear taillights!

As for the paint, like I said I wanted to respray it smth else at first, but then I figured I wanted to rock the white for a while before doing so. It had some rough spots here and there from usage so the guys at VS garage gave it a full touchup and detail

As you may have noticed, the old Work Emotion XT7’s are currently off the car too. Im keeping those as spares and replaced them with R18 Advan RC2’s in gold! Definitely a very underrated wheel this (maybe bc its kinda rare)

That should be it for exterior, lets talk about the rest of the car bc this thing is packing quite some heat rn. It has R34 GTR brembo brakes all around and KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers. But that’s not really what I mean t by heat. The heat comes in under the hood

Yup, you’re looking at an SR20VET NEO VVL powertrain. An interesting engine this, since it powered @11000rpm's SR-E36 (u an OG if u remember that car). It originally came out of an A32 Nissan Cefiro, so NA block. But 11k built it up to what is rn. VVL head, Garrett GTX2871r turbo kit, aftermarket injectors and all the necessary supporting mods. It made about 350hp back in his E36, which is a pretty healthy number considering its still a stock block! Later down the line he ended up selling the E36 project, and the engine got sold separately. Marc got it and transplanted it into this S15 and yada yada yada, I have it now. So yeah, the engine of this car went from A32 Cefiro to E36 320i to S15 silvia, and the car itself went from @Ward to @topy to me. Quite a family tree innit

Interior wise its pretty much average condition, and stock for the most part. Just has the Apexi PowerFC ECU module on the air vent there

And these Bride Zeta 3 seats too

All that being said, the car does have its issues too. The biggest one being, the Garret turbo seems to have a bad amount of shaft-play, so that’s on its way out. The clutch has some slippage, and I think it needs an oil and coolant change. Its also missing an air filter and the straight pipe exhaust seemingly has an obnoxious leak. Just these small issues here and there. Other than that its ready to rip!

And speaking of ripping, I failed at holding myself from dumping the already failing clutch on the way back to the garage. I DO NOT CONDONE DRIFTING CITY CENTRAL AREAS

NEW WHIP #2!

RECOMMENDED TO READ @FranklinAnderson's UPDATE FIRST!

Right, if you’ve come from his update, you’ll already know about this car.

Say hello to new project number 2, a BCNR33 Skyline GT-R VSpec! One that was yet another unexpected and probably unnecessary gift from a collective amount of people (seriously I don’t know what ive done to deserve this)

A GT-R of any gen has been another bucket list car for me, just like the Porsche 911 which I fulliflled recently. Though I didn’t plan on buying one rn, Franklin hooked me up with a deal I pretty much couldn’t refuse. Or at least I thought so. I literally had the cash ready to buy the car, only to find I got EPICLY pranked

Coming from Franklins update, you should know this car was originally a wreck. Franklin managed to pick it up from auction for an absurd cheap price, and then everyone, including me, chipped in to repair it together to how it is right now. Big props to @FranklinAnderson , @RocketBunnyS13 , @BigSmoke , @Benny , @topy , and @Nightkid for getting this thing up and kickin’, and then handing it to me free of charge (Again, idk why y’all did this and idk how to thank you for it fr)

Lets get into car details now shall we. It’s a 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R VSpec. Originally had 110k ish km’s on the clock before it got into the bad front end wreck. Its currently sprayed in Deep Marine Blue, which is an OEM BCNR33 color

During the group restoration I threw in some mods as well. I serviced the RB26 top to bottom before adding some new Nismo spark plugs, HKS cone air filters, OEM radiator and intercooler replacements, and an HKS Exhaust

Suspension wise it has some Tein coilovers that @Benny had laying around. And for wheels, it may look like TE37’s, but these are actually Hyperdrive Shoguns. Essentially TE37 replicas with some design changes. Courtesy of @Nightkid !

Interior wise it had popped a few airbags on the dash, steering wheel etc. @BigSmoke was in charge of that and he replaced all of it with OEM parts. Interior as good as stock now!

All in all, the total rebuild cost including car price was around 12k for this thing, i was told that i'd be buying it for exactly that price but oh well, who knew i was about to get absolutely bamboozled for new years. Yet again, Big THANK to everyone who contributed to this build. Especially @FranklinAnderson for the whole idea. I truly love y'all nohomo :roll:

Build plan wise, im not sure what I wanna do with this thing rly. Lets just see where time takes us!

ANYWAYS, that’ll be all for now. I guess we’re off to an EPIC start for 2020!
Also, I now officially own 10 (T E N) cars! Not sure if this is a good thing or if im out of my mind

regardless, thanks for stopping by as always!

► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

U GOT PRANKED LOLOLOl, but now...

*read with xzibit boize* You've officially been pimp'd!

Now out of jokes, don't thank us my boieeee, you are a great person, great friend and you were with us since day one
so in our way to say thank you to you for all you kindness, we gifted this car to u!
So, enjoy it, as we enjoy you to be our friend <3

Btw, the car is a 96 lol but is the same, and the car fixed cost us like 15k in total because of the decline of the offer of 3800 grand and instead i paid 9500 with shipping lol, but still cheap.
And this gift was in our money possibilities and it was an incredible opportunity, so yeah!

Enjoy it my boie , we love u too! <3

(out of rp, the car was an airbag model but was converted to non airbag spec)
Current Money : $41073

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

ayee R33! I'm start bit jealous.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

owo ayyy m4 track time that looks like a more than just fun thing to do :D Also the 33 looks soo nice rn i really dig the boomex and the livery on white really gj with setting it all up :P And damn the s15 it's soo good but then i see....SR20VET NEO VVL???????????? Holy....wow that's so rare i didn't think you would get that into any car tbh, i'm jealous pls send help. Ah yes the 33 that franklin gave you it's soo beautiful both the 33's together ah really stoked to see more :P
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

You got PrAnKeD haha ! No but really , enjoy your new ride m8 !
If you´ll ever need help with anything GT-R wise , hit me up and i´ll gladly help you with anything ! :)
Benny
Associate

Make sure to check dem bolts I can't remember did I tighten them properly hehe
Cars in RP:
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2003 Mercedes Benz C230 W203
2008 Lamborghini Galarado Superleggera UGR
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!
BigSmoke
Hitman

Wew glad you liked the M4 shakedown session! Brake-wise it's good enough for me but definitely can use some power. And as I've said, it could use some more power to go around. I guess somewhere between 450-500 BHP should be nice to enhance that driving experience :D

And OH MY GOD the R33 GTS-t lives again and WHAT A MACHIIIIINE. The Bomex front bumper sure fits very well with the rest of the package, and it looks much more edgy and savage. Nice livery as well, looks period-correct and blends well with the base color. It already looks good this way, but yeah it definitely can use some more treatment for the hood. And of course I can't wait for it to be fed with more poweeeeeeer :lol:

And WEW your garage kept on going it seems......and glad I'm not the only one to receive a free car :lol: I always adore Marc's S15 for it's clean, shiny look, and I'm glad it moved to the right hands (and technically he still can access it everyday :lol: ). Oh WEW I thought it's a regular DET under the hood, I always fancied myself a Formula 3-spec SR20VE, which sadly went unused since the final half of last decade iirc, with only ThreeBond and B-Max running them. I think MCA also used an SR20VET plus stroker for their Hammerhead S13.

And for the R33 GT-R, look at the bright side, you can spend your saving for parts instead! :lol: Careful though, the airbags has been removed since it's been popped when Franklin bought them. You know what theysay, we die like real men.........which might not actually mean die in pieces and severe head injuries. But look at the bright side, a new track car! :D

Anyways, here's for a great 2020 and enjoy the new cars! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

That M4 goes hard on the track man! New coils and wheels definitely make a difference. The R33. however, got a complete makeover!! I didn't really like the Bomex bumper on mine but it looks so much better on yours, having the rest of the bodykit on. And woah the paintjob! Really simple white with just few stickers but you nailed it. I lowkey wanna make my R33 look better but then i might be afraid to drift the hell out of it lol. S15 seems like a great project too, apart from the clutch it has a well-built engine so it's ready to rip like you said. Looks pretty good already, stock bumpers with widebody fenders are an interesting combo! And then another R33, but a GTR! The boys made it like new again, time for you to start off the new year in an epic way! ;)
Niatross
Gangster

► Show Spoiler

PROGRESS IS BLISSFUL

Not a lot has happened over the past 2 weeks, aside from car progress as usual, as you can probably tell from the title :P Lets dive in shall we

930 Carrera!

While the plan for this thing is a full strip-down restomod (or at least half strip-down), I figured I wanted to rock the semi-OEM look for a while before we go balls deep. Starting with some MUCH NEEDED running gear upgrades!

Ordered and installed a full set of KW coilovers. Judging by how well KW’s performed over on my F82 M4, I decided to try em on for a much older Porsche

And of course with that out of the way, as I always do, Wheels and tires came right after. Heres the setup I went with for now :D

Yup, R17 SSR Kei Office Dori Dori’s, on a 930 911! While they are commonly used in drift cars, I pictured them to fit nice on the 930 in my head. Safe to say I probably wasn’t wrong. As for tires, they’re wrapped in a brand new set of Toyo Proxes R888’s for that MIGHTY grip! However these SSR’s might be temporary cuz I may switch to something a bit more high-end, judging by this being a 911 after all. For now tho, they work just right

We’re not limited to just running gear mods as of now, Up front I fitted these yellow foglights that I found at a local Autobacs store. They are functional when need be and add a bit of flavor to the otherwise empty looking lower-front!

Another much needed mod was this Momo Mod 07 steering wheel in a very nice black suede finish. INSTANTLY makes the driving experience that much better since its just so much nicer on the hands than the old airbag wheel!

And lastly, lets see some outdoor shots!

BCNR33 VSpec!

This thing has went through some exterior changes as well. And just like the 930, a wheel change is one of them. And AGAIN like the 930, the choice of wheel is a bit “odd-ball” :D

We’re working with R18 Advan Super Racing V2’s on this car. While tri-spoke wheels aren’t everyones taste, I personally love them when done right. Was about time I got tri-spokes for one of my cars!

And as for tires, its wrapped around in a set of trusty Advan AD08R’s. Kinda like the 930 again with the semi slick compound (though that car has Toyo’s)

As for other exterior changes,The front bumper now has functional OEM N1 ducts! Required some cutting and fiddling ofc but the result was well worth it. Alongside that I resprayed the grille and front lip in Deep Marine Blue to flow together with the body color

And then theres this subtle addition- Some Nismo rear wing side plates. Contemplating whether I want a carbon extension for the already carbon center piece as well. We’ll see :D

And again, outdoor shots! I took it out for a spin around the block after fitting the new wheel setup. Around corners the semi slicks make such a big difference!

Anyways, that’ll be all for this rather smol update. Thanks for stopping by as always!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Niatross on 25 Jan 2020 12:13, edited 1 time in total.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Dude! We got same alloy wheel! I'm love them, it look really good with 90's JDM.
(well, I traded my R33, so no longer same wheel.)
Last edited by SimplifyHerb on 25 Jan 2020 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Restoration of the 911 goes very well, I see. I didn't expect the Doridori fit sooooo well! :O and yaaaaaaa Momo gang! With that wheel you actually made it look like a Group 4 racecar and I love it so much! :D

It's unusual to see a 3-spoke on a performance car indeed but somehow these Advans suits the R33 nicely. And yeeeee another AD08R user! :D If you're going to drive it on high speeds, I suggest just grab that carbon wing extension, it'll help ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

Frank : gave r33 to muza
I know that he will take care of it
Muza: Put 3 spoke wheels and some carbon bits on it
Frank: THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

That r33 looks epic with 3 spokes, i love it, and that 911 with SSR's, NUT AS FUF!
Lovely stuff

3 spoke or no spoke lol

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Soju
Gangster

The 930 and the R33 looks really clean and I like how it turned out!
marcus915
Associate

HOLY BALLS THE ECR33 IS HOT. The GT-R isn't bad either ;)

Good to see you have a P-car as well! Those things are deadly but I aspire to own one, one day.

S15 brothers, I'm glad you chose to go back to simple aero. That car has gone way back, first Ward, then Marc, now you? I'm sure you'll keep doing the car justice.

Also your E92 and F82 are straight fire - making me seriously consider buying one in the future.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Lagano
Gangster

WOW look at that 930 now!! Excellent choice, Dori Doris kinda have that old school mesh wheels look and that obviously fits an old school Porsche. :D
And the GTR has oddball wheels indeed, like you said not everyone's thing but they ended up pretty good on it! Nismo wing was a nice little touch as well.
Niatross
Gangster

► Show Spoiler
ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE (part 2)
Another little progress update!

E92 335i!

This thing was awaiting some final touchups before it got to live and breathe in full might. And I finally got around to getting the engine and exterior dialed in!

The engine already had the TD04RS twin turbo upgrade kit installed, along with supporting mods needed to make it run well. It was awaiting installation of the AEM Standalone ECU, an FMIC and some little wiring stuff here and there. All that is finally done and all it needed is a tune ofc. Which is why the car is outside as you can see in the photos. Marc (@topy) was gonna be tuning the car on the street! He tuned my 620hp A70 build back then so its safe to say man knows what he’s doing

As for exterior, we have a few noticeable changes here too. Aside from the now-painted Assist aero kit, theres this Seibon M3-style carbon fiber hood

And then the makeshift “double” wing setup. The primary is a Do-Luck CF wing that I adapted to the E92 trunk, and the secondary is an OEM lip spoiler off of an E92 M3, resprayed black for continuity!

And then theres some minor interior adjustments too, Like the Momo Tuner steering wheel. And a REAL OG Opposite Style cup holder that I found laying around inside a spare parts box. I think I had it in my S14 way back when (shoutout @Lagano!)

Circling back to tuning the car now, Marc was on the passenger seat with a laptop hooked up to the AEM ECU in order to do his magic. We don’t have a dyno rn of course but Marc said he tuned it rather turned up towards the top end of the turbos capabilities. And these TD04RSes being good for 730hp, its probably making somewhere over 650. We’ll find out on a dyno later on

And when Marc gave me the greenlight that the tune was uploaded, I decided to floor it around a corner, AND MY GOD this thing snapped traction just like that even with AD08R semi slicks on! That proved we’re DEFINITELY making some considerable power and torque with this setup

This build is basically 90% finished as of now. Just needs a brake upgrade (hell, flooring it like that with stock brakes was quite a risk but oh well xd), some more exterior tweaks maybe, and of course a dyno run to polish the tune and get confirmed power numbers!

F82 M4!

Just like the E92 right now, this thing needed a brake upgrade too. If you remember from the tsukuba shakedown, I concluded the stock brakes felt like they were giving out under full pressure. So an aftermarket front BBK was a necessity

The setup I went with was a bit of a mix and match. The rotors are brembo 380mm, the calipers as you see are Alcon 6 piston, and inside the calipers we have Ferodo brake pads to complete a full on package for as much stopping power as needed! Granted these are no carbon ceramics, but with the power goal I have for this car down the line, this setup should fare just fine

Up next, another much needed addition, bucket seats! Rather cool ones too here since these are limited edition GReddy x Bride collab Zeta 3’s! I’ll definitely miss seat heating and all that good stuff but hey, its just a needed sacrifice in order to make this thing properly enjoyable on track

Next up for this car is either power adders, or much needed aero parts. Or maybe both xd we’ll see

Anyways, that’s all for now. Thank you for stopping by!
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Nice, finally the M4 got the upgrades it really needed! And nice pick on the Zeta III as well, now the interior blends much better :D

And OOOOOHMYYYYGOOOOOOOD FINALLY THE E92 GETS AERO WOOOOORK! WANG GANG WANG GANG WANG GANG! :lol: God damn dude this thing would definitely demolish my Evos, and probably could throw a fight against my S15 as well! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

God, both BMW noticeable meanier.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy 930 work yeess it's soo dope and the 33 looks soo good too i like the blue on black with accents uwu. Ah the e92 daammnn that's a beast i'm gonna get myself e92 too except an m3 one :P Ah the m4 looks soo good in your version with the buckets now it's one hell of a car gj bro :D
► Show Spoiler
Mikee
Associate

Wow! This BMW is just a bomb! Red buckets and a red interior look very cool together!
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler
FranklinAnderson
Gangster

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG, THAT 335 IS S P I C Y
I'm waiting to see it in a track sesh!
And the M4 is nuts as always!
Maybe 335 x M4 in track, will be interesting asf!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)
Sieklo
Gangster

Damn! E92 looks awesome, and Zeta III looks good in M4
I'm looking forward to that 930, what you do to it :D
dariws
Associate

That M4 ! :roll:
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
marcus915
Associate

jesus FUCK that e92 must be a rocket ship and a half. I need a high horsepower car to run you on the Wangan, my god. Also those buckets in the M4 are nutty.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n