V$ Niatross' Sugoi RP

Niatross
Associate

06 Oct 2019 21:17

HELLO AND WELCOME!

With the recent migration to the new website, I probably seem like a newcomer too now but rest assured that is not the case. Figure an intro is needed? :D

I'm Muzahid, ive been a Japan resident for a good few years now (Gunma for a few months, and now Tokyo for the most part). I moved to Gunma initially and lived with my uncle for a while, with the main objective of getting my engineering degree from the University of Tokyo (yeah, long ass commutes those were). A few months later i decided to make the move to Tokyo though. And upon finally getting my degree a few months ago, i was lucky enough to land a job at the prestigious Nismo Omori Factory! Ive been working there as a service bay manager, dealing with cars that come in for a top-up or mods, and assigning mechanics accordingly to keep everything tidy. Thats about it for an intro i think.

BUT WAIT! What about my cars you may ask?

Feel free to go have a look-see! But regardless as a brief rundown, heres my current collection list

► Show Spoiler
aaaaanyway, if you've been hopping around everyone elses threads, you may already be aware of a good chunk of us attending the Ebisu summer matsuri. whilst a few of us (namely BigSmoke) covered the whole event in general, AJ (RocketBunnyS13) had the idea that the rest of us just showcase the car we used. Here's my whip of choice for some quality SkiDRaCinG
1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25-t!

I've only owned this car for a few months now, its not packing a lot of firepower or even mods in general. But that means its just the ideal grass-roots drift car! We're looking at a bone stock RB25DET with nothing but a Tomei Expreme Ti exhaust. And as for suspension it has Cusco Street Zero-A coilovers. The rest of the tasteful mods are all listed below in my attempt of a magazine feature style photo set!

To top off, ACTION SHOTS!

Fast forward next day...

As u may know from AJ (RocketBunnyS13)'s RP thread, we decided to paint my R33's bodykit right after the matsuri. And DAMN it did rly need that
The painted kit pretty much added the style up altogether!
I did a bit more style enhancement on this car recently too, we'll talk about that in a minute.

RS13U 200SX!

HOOOO BOI has this thing gone through an absolute glow up! The last time you saw it was when i purchased the car, about 3-4months ago now maybe. It was pretty much a parts car, originally residing in Bosnia. rolling shell, cut fenders, next to no interior, fucked up paint. Heres what it looked like
The first thing i did is send it to VStanced garage for a full respray, including a new bodykit and some minor suspension work to get it rolling right. I told them to take their time with the chassis, while i work on deciding what kinda body kit i wanted.

Aaaaaand heres what it boiled down to
BIG REVEAL! (somewhat)
Spirit REI Front and Rear bumpers, INGS R Spec sideskirts, Origin Lab rear overfenders, and rolled stock front fenders. All finished in a lovely shade of blue with a black roof and A-pillars!
The fellas at VS garage had the courtesy to do a 5-lug swap as well! alongside somewhat refreshing the stock suspension bits and throwing some shorter springs on. Before taking delivery i decided to put on a set of spare R33 stockies + spacers that i had laying around.
BUT WAIT THERES MORE
I didnt exactly take delivery of the car from VS garage, i had it towed directly over to our dear friend Ren (Renaruto)'s garage, Car Shop R-Style.
I initially planned to just have some window stickers put on and maybe some interior refreshment over Ren's garage. But in the end i just said fuck it, and we co-designed a livery for it.
HERES WHAT WE ENDED UP WITH..

CLARIFYING JUST IN CASE, the exterior is still W.I.P. just like the rest of the car!
It's basically screaming for more aero, and more importantly wheels that fit better. Both are coming soon! And i may put some more decals on the hood and front fenders too
Other than what i've just said, i'll let you be the judge of if the livery looks any good so far ;)

BACK TO R33 STUFF...
I took it over to Ren's shop to apply some final touches to the 200SX and then finally have it towed back over to our garage, but then i figured i had some time left so why not give this thing a bit more sauce too :lol:
About an hour and a half of fiddling around later....
We decided to fill up the empty windows with whatever stickers Ren had lying around :D
except for the KamiSama stickers (Shoutout to BigSmoke!) which we had to print out

...MOVING ON,
It's been a fun ride with this thing.
Back on the old site i said i'd be putting this thing up for sale, and surely enough i did. LUCKILY HOWEVER, Guess who the buyer is lmao

None other than AJ (RocketBunnyS13) was absolutely DYING to take this thing off my hands as soon as he heard im selling it. And as his birthday just passed a week ago, i decided to hook him up.
The car is now officially his for a modest 10,000V$. Undervalued for a pristine E46, but hey its his birthday. Least i could do i guess :lol: Im very glad that even though i no longer own it, the car is not leaving our garage and i can maybe even take it out for a spin every now and then!
ENJOY THE CAR MY MAN! It won't let you down im sure

And last but not least, a new daily!

Ive been in need of a solid, comfy, staple daily for a while now. Hopping between shitbox to shitbox was getting kind of annoying to say the least :lol:
Luckily, a while ago i came to know that Ben (Benny) was selling his rebuilt W204 C63 AMG for an absolute bargain. Everything matched up my criteria so i decided to hop on it! I transferred the asking 12,000 V$ to Benny and he shipped the car over all the way from Oklahoma!
Now when i say rebuilt, im talking about just the engine. these 6.2L 450hp V8's are known to have some issues from the factory, but Benny and Lagano have rebuilt it and addressed most of the issues so it should be good for daily usage! (haha yes time to go broke from gas expenses)
Interior wise its pretty clean and everything seems to be working, as expected from a late '00's Mercedes. Its plenty comfortable and roomy too!

I decided to take out to the local touge once too, to test how exactly it feels under some "juice"

And just as i expected from a W204 AMG, things absolutely ROWDY ASF! like the moment u tap the gas mid corner the back end kicks right out
So far im VERY happy with this purchase even though its a bit out of my comfort zone. As for build plan, i dont think i'll mod it too much. Not power wise at least cuz it definitely doesnt need it. Style wise, lets see where time takes us!

Anyway, thats all for now! ive been off the groove for a while so apologies if the typing is all over the place, but i hope you enjoyed and thanks for hopping by! :?
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

06 Oct 2019 21:40

Ayy man that's sick 33 uwu i wish i had one, and the 200 bro i'm jealous, i was thinking about spirit rei for mine as well and the livery :O That mercy looks like it's hella fun damn i would steal it

Roleplay cars :

1997 Mitsubishi Colt 1.6 - One day
1996 BMW 3 series E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan 180sx #1 - No engine YET, drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - flooded, fake type-x, daily
Nissan S13 - D1GP spec drift car

R o l e p l a y

insolivion
Associate

06 Oct 2019 21:47

All of them look really good, and the mercedes, ehh i really need a daily myself, i have told myself several times that i'll get a daily next, but yeah didn't go as planned, now i have 4 drift cars haha, but i really dig the style of the 200sx, keep it up dude.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Nightkid
Gangster

06 Oct 2019 23:39

Aye , welcome back ! Loving the ECR33 so much ! It just looks L O V E L Y

also , Congrats on the epic C63 Purchase :)

marcus915
Associate

07 Oct 2019 01:16

I love your R33!! Such a cool street car vibe. That FD is amazing too, the LS swap is definitely the best part ;)

The 200SX glowed tf up god DAMN. Giving me some ideas for another car, but damn you really went all out on that car.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

turbotuned
Associate

07 Oct 2019 02:45

Nice to see you on here! Cant wait to see how the 180 comes along! and u baller as hell whippin the benz in japan!

Benny
Associate

07 Oct 2019 07:18

I am happy for the 200sx specialy knowing how it looked, it reminds me of mine old one with that blue and spirit rei kit....

And I know that the Merc is in good hands, seeing it sideways makes me sad and happy at the same time.....

Good luck with it
Cars in RP:
Lamborghini Aventador
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

BigSmoke
Gangster

07 Oct 2019 11:03

YOOOOOOO finally you're hereeeee! :pimping:

The R33 finally looks clean and proper after paint-matched, I love it oh so much! ;)
And of course I'm glad you like those stickers I've designed, they look graceful adorning your car! :lol:

And finally the 180 is here and BOI those Spirit Ayanami-ah I mean Spirit Rei kits fits sooo well and blends nicely with the R33 rims! I know you're looking forward to improve it but even in this form I can already feel the heat emitted from it :D

Hot damn flinging the C63 with that sonorous V8 must be a lot of fun.....I'd like to try to chase it with my Evo sometime :lol:
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Soju
Associate

07 Oct 2019 13:09

Welcome back! And I can't wait to see how 200SX will turn out :D

alex876
Associate

07 Oct 2019 16:22

Nice new daily yoy got, loving it!
ROLEPLAY

Lagano
Associate

07 Oct 2019 17:19

So the C63 arrived safe and sound! I see you're already having fun with it haha. R33 looks fresh with the Nismo wheels, great choice with the OEM bodykit! And BOI look at that 200SX! The paintjob definitely reminds me of the Calsonic Group A R32, and the Spirit Rei bodykit is spot on! After all Benny had it on his 180SX for a while too :D and R33 wheels don't even look bad on it!

Don't worry about the M3 though, like you said you'll still see it around the garage and AJ will definitely take care of it! :)

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

09 Oct 2019 23:00

AYYY I'm glad you're happy with how the 33 kits panned out haha. RS13U WOAH HUGE GLOW UP!! Now it just needs to run with an actual motor lmao. And HMMMM sad to see the E46 owner go, but the W204 MORE than makes up for that sale! I heard the new E46 M3 owner is an asshole though :?
s t a y c l a s s y

Niatross
Associate

11 Oct 2019 21:33

Replies:
► Show Spoiler

CONTINUING ON FROM LAST UPDATE...

I realized on the car list spoiler i accidentally left the FD3S and S14 blank bc while typing i decided to update on those later HAHAHAH im dumm
But anyway, lemme plug those in right here!

FD3S RX-7!

The last time you saw this car over on the previous VStanced, i had slammed it on Advan TC3's. well it hasnt changed a lot, but a while ago i decided to switch out the wheels for smth more fitting
R18 WedsSport TC105X's plastidipped in white! Underneath the plastidip its Gunmetal. Not sure if im gonna keep the plastidip on since these are performance oriented wheels but we'll see
I surely believe these fit the car better than the old chrome TC3's did! i bought them used with good condition Bridgestone Potenzas for just shy of V$1000!
A keen eye would notice that shiny new muffler tip too! The car is now rocking a full Blitz Nur spec-R exhaust system to give that 13B the iconic sound it was lacking with the stock exhaust! It surely did contribute a lot to the driving experience now that i can hear so much more of the engine
And speaking of the 13B, over the months ive been driving this car every now and then around short touge bursts or just town commutes in general. So far the 13B hasnt proven that troublesome at all! im just very cautious to not stress it too hard because the sequential twin turbos might as well fail at any moment :lol: Thing needs some significant engine upgrades ASAP!

Moving on..
S14 Silvia!

Could not be more glad that i have this car again! As a quick refresher, this was my first car after moving to Japan. Its been through 2 different owners and one nasty rear impact ever since i sold it a long time ago. The crash happened when the car was in the hands of AJ (RocketBunnyS13), but he then repaired and brought the chassis back to life, and passed it back onto me to fiddle with! Heres what it looks like rn
For suspension mods it now has Cusco Front and rear upper arms and Cusco tension rods, Adorned by these R17 Kansei KNP wheels finished in white!
The fitment is VERY TIGHT with said suspension bits installed. Possibly the tightest fitment ive had on any of my cars lmao
As for exterior mods ive only changed out the rear quarterpanels for these Nismo-style ones
Ofc the car is still a rolling shell as of rn, but im gonna source an engine for it very soon hopefully! as for exterior plans, im toying around with the idea of switching back to a zenki front since this chassis is originally a zenki. idk, we'll see!

*Fast forward present day*

200SX exterior setup finished!!

Ever since i brought the car home from RStyle garage, ive been absolutely DYING to finish up the exterior. Over the past few days that is exactly what ive been upto! (with some help from Marc and AJ lmao)
Here goes!
SO satisfied with how this thing came out! initial build plans were nothing like this but tbh, IM GLAD I WENT OVERBOARD
For new body mods, its now got a DMAX carbon hood, DMAX roof wing finished in black, and a 326power rear wing that we resprayed to the cars color in-house. i've also adjusted the livery a bit and removed some of the spare colors here and there, so it all flows that much nicer!
And for new running gear, we got White R18 GramLights 57C6's all around, TEIN Super Drift coilovers, and IkeyaFormula Front-rear upper arms, Front lower arms, and tie rods.

Last but not least, lets talk ENGINE STUFF shall we ;)
A few days ago the good lad Marcus (marcus915) put out the word that he's selling a Tomei Genesis SR22G engine that was in his S15 silvia. And with two S-chassis rolling shells, i obviously was in the market for SR's. We talked about the engine and yada-yada-yada, the deal was SEALED!
Key Specs:
- Genuine Tomei SR22G block with internals
- Neo VVL head transplant
- Tomei ARMS M7960 turbocharger
- Custom FMIC setup (not mounted yet)
- Koyorad radiator setup (personal purchase)

Its currently sitting there in the engine bay as i got new mounts and dropped it in for test-fit purposes. But the transmission is missing, and so is the intake manifold and injector setup. All of which were not included in the engine purchase bc Marcus wanted to keep them for future use. And ofc it'll need an ECU and wiring harness too.

And as for price, i got a HOMIE DISCOUNT, paid just V$6000 for the whole engine! Can't thank Marcus enough for the hook-up fr!!
Cant wait to get this thing running now. it'll absolutely SHRED with an engine setup this saucy!

Moving on...
...I Could not just keep this thing stock right

Literally the day after i got the C63 registered in Tokyo i ordered new coilovers for it and picked up a set of wheels. EPIC gamer moment yes (press F for my wallet)
MUCH MORE of a treat to the eyes now tho! Sitting on a set of used GramLights 57TRANSCENDs with stretched Dunlop Direzzas. And with KW V3 coilovers
Was initially planning on a set of TE37's with some meaty tires but in the end i decided to go for a lowstyle look since its not as common. Did i manage to pull it off well? you be the judge!
Later yesterday i decided to take it out for a touge run at night to test how much the suspension and wheel-tire setup impacts the handling...
BOI the difference sure was noticeable! its still as WILD as it ever was but now that the bodyroll has been tackled and the car is far more planted, even if the back does kick out its much more predictable and easy to hold.
And if u decide to be more tame on the gas (which i did, lol hooning late at night on a mountain road can get scary), it has a good amount of grip too. well ofc the back end is still very loose but like i said, predictable!
Well anyways, that'll be it for now. Hope you enjoyed the read and as always, thank you for stopping by!! :)
► Show Spoiler

FranklinAnderson
Associate

11 Oct 2019 21:57

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIII!
what a hell of an update!
First off, congrats for the S2S deal!
Also, your cars look really nuts, really! That 180, the s14, both RX7's, that pimp c63, etc.
Also we need to start with that bimmer with those parts that i give to you, hehehe, it will be a damn beast!
Boi we need to meet up again! HMU!
See ya
Current Money : $38935

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

BigSmoke
Gangster

11 Oct 2019 22:35

Yahey WedsSport gang WedsSport gang! They're light and awesome wheels I tell you that, since I've got a TC105N on my Evo as you know it. And THE S14 LIVEEEEES YAAAAAAAAH! Can't wait to see what will power it, and if you're going the orthodox route by fitting SR,JZ or RB series or the bonkers route.....I'm thinking UZ series or 3S should be bonkers enough :lol:

And SOMEONE GRAB A FIRE EXTINGUISHER the 200SX is just damn hot!! I love the final product man, even better than I expected! And oh, thanks for sticking up one of stickers again as well! :D

And YOOOOOOO C63 in on action again! I love myself the sound of that V8 to wake me up in the morning :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

11 Oct 2019 22:39

Omg man this cars are siicckkk, i love the rx7 and want to buy one soon, 14 looks very tight, 180 ah i need to make mine at least half as good and the mercy is just a cherry on the top :D

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

insolivion
Associate

12 Oct 2019 00:46

All three looking real gucci, man you have no idea how much i want a s14 myself.. it's so clean my dude.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Soju
Associate

12 Oct 2019 04:40

Epic update as always, and that's a nice wheel choice for both Merc and the 200SX :)

Nightkid
Gangster

12 Oct 2019 09:21

OH MY , THE 180sx looks AMAZING . Adn the fitment on the c63? OOOOOOOOOFFFFFF

Buzzsaw
Gangster

12 Oct 2019 09:32

Now, you made me to buy S-Chassis because S14 and S13 are God damn looking so good
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

marcus915
Associate

12 Oct 2019 23:35

your daily looks insane, i wouldn't feel at ease throwing that expensive car around on the touge but you make it look too easy LOL

also have fun with that SR22, its mental ;)
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

Niatross
Associate

08 Nov 2019 21:06

Replies :
► Show Spoiler

Can we start off with an F in chat?
Typhoon Hagibis claimed a lot from people all over Japan. Houses, Workplaces, Cars, even Lives. We were lucky enough to have our houses, cars, and ourselves safe. But we did lose our garage amidst all the turmoil. We evacuated when the garage was only reaching ankle depth water, but throughout the night its said to have reached a tad over waist depth. Got to a lot of the electronics and fried everything, the floor is fucked, the shelves are fucked, the small living room area is an absolute mess. Overall a total loss it seemed. The most rational thing to do was to call in the insurance and leave the place forever, along with all the memories made here. Myself, @RocketBunnyS13 and @topy were there with our insurance agent when he confirmed the write-off. It'll most likely be restored with a whole new layout and leased to a new owner (just like it was leased to us). But yeah, unlikely we'll be here again. A bummer indeed.

► Show Spoiler
....But on the bright side, this was ample time for an upgrade!

If you've read @topy's update about the matter, you'll know we evacuated all our cars to different multi-storey car parks throughout tokyo. But hey they couldnt stay there forever right? So we got to work as soon as possible to find a new crib

Aaaaand well, HERE'S THE NEW KAMI-SAMA SPEED FACTORY HQ!
Pretty lit, innit? :D Definitely big enough to store 14 or so cars comfortably! Whereas the old spot (F) was already topping out at 6 or 7. And it has a functional paintbooth (or just storage room) area too!
And here are some recent pics with some of our cars casually chilling on one side
This garage is on another side of Tokyo which wasnt hit as badly by the typhoon, hence it still stands alright. We agreed on a monthly lease of 9k until the garage value is met. So that's 3k per person. As saddening as the loss of our old garage is, this place should more than make up! Looking forward to the many memories to be made here ;)

Moving on,

200SX interior tune in progress!

Been collecting interior parts for this car for a long while now. Was initially waiting till i have everything needed and then slap em all on. But i kinda got tired of looking at its bare interior so i decided to fit whatever i had for now :D
Starting off, Door panels with BRIDE inserts! was able to cop these from Crooober a month or two ago in rather decent shape
Up next, Vertex 10 Star steering wheel with blue accents! This i found at a local UpGarage
Then we have BRIDE LowMax VIOS III's, found at the same UpGarage as the Vertex wheel. And as u may have noticed already, It now has full carpeting and rear seats too!
Now it needs a new gauge cluster (current one is most likely dead), new multimedia unit and speaker wiring, gauges, floor mats and maybe some more stuff. But so far so good aye? :D

Moving on,
Maze Throwdown! (unhappy ending alert)

Saturday today, meant weekly off-day from work. And i came to know of a solo drift event (i.e. no tandeming, cars without rollcages can enter) taking place at Nihonkai Maze circuit. Its a 3hr drive away from Tokyo but eh, i thought why not go get some seat time in :D Took the trusty ECR33 and headed out at 8a.m., was there by about 10:45

SESSION START!
This being a solo event, ofc i'd have to stand in line at the pits after every lap, wait for bitwhile the cars clear up and then go again. And about two laps in, i was really enjoying Maze circuit. Most of my seat time is at Ebisu and this was quite refreshing to say the least. and i just loved the track layout in general!
Nearing 1 p.m. now, and a modest 6 or so laps later, i was about to do one more lap and head home because ofc i didnt want kill these tires off completely lmao

Thats exactly when disaster struck. On the last mf lap.
I just heard a pretty loud bang in the middle of a turn and felt the car lose power drastically. Ripped the handbrake as a reflex and spun it into the grass. Except the engine didnt die out completely, it just made funny noises and shit. After the tire smoke settled, not a lot of smoke from the hood either. Was rather confused as to wtf just happened but anyway, i turned my hazards on and very slowly coasted to the pits, keeping it under 2000RPM
Upon getting to the pits and popping the hood, Some fellow drivers came to have a peek at what went wrong. And it didnt take us long to figure out the culprit.
TURBOCHARGER FAIL!
Guess the stock RB25DET turbo decided it had enough with life. Maybe it had shaft play already from a while ago and i didnt know. STOOPID me should've checked the turbo thoroughly smh. Oh well, guess its time for an engine overhaul then :?
Had to have the car towed back to tokyo while i took the shinkansen.
Anyway, That should be all for now. As always, Thank you for stopping by and hope u enjoyed! :)
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

08 Nov 2019 21:23

Oh man i c i'm not the only one to lose $hit by the typhoon but hey at least you had excuse to get to even better place :D That garage looks hawt even more with cars. OwO 13 gettin some internals and the wheel is like the perfect shade to match the body paint damn gj on finding it ! uwu drift day? You completely shredded but oh a turbo fail? That's unlucky man but to be expected from 20yo car when going through some work lol. Now you have no other choice but to put some another big ching chang spinny boi lmao.

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Buzzsaw
Gangster

08 Nov 2019 23:08

Shame R33 turbo blew up, but new garage look great, and way better than old one.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Associate

08 Nov 2019 23:41

F for your old garage and the R33's turbo. I had that same problem with my Chevelle not long ago but it was kinda expected given that the turbos were from ebay. :lol: Oh well, now i just run the LS without them, it's good enough anyway. I guess it's time to upgrade that RB a bit and make it drift even better! And look at that 200SX, the steering wheel matches so well with the paintjob! :D

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Nov 2019 09:17

Ouchies man, ultra F to your garage. We've had quite a lot of memories there, actually a comfy place to sleep in as well.

But OH MY GOOOOOD THE NEW PLACE IS HUUUUGE! It's much, much more proper and complete than the previous one. I can't wait to visit it at the end of the year! :D

And HOT DAMN finally you've visited Maze! I always want to go there but uhhh......no time to do so :lol: I want to do a track day there, as well as enjoying the beach close to it!

And yeah another F for the turbo, didn't expect it to turn itself into a molotov. But look at the bright side, it's Nismo parts time! ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Soju
Associate

10 Nov 2019 02:03

F to the garage and the turbo :( But glad that you found much better place and hopefully easier to maintain those car collections :)

Niatross
Associate

18 Nov 2019 15:15

Replies :
► Show Spoiler
ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE
Just a progress update here, you can already guess the theme from the title xd
starting with my E92 335i!
This thing has been missing from my thread for a while now. Was concentrating on other projects in that time. But i finally decided to start wrenching on it again, and it looks better than ever already! :D

Starting off with the new exterior bits here, we got some rather iconic stuff. An ASSIST Laptorr front lip, straight from the well-known Kyoto based BMW tuners! If you keep your eye on Hot Version episodes or Japanese Automotive magazine/forums, you'll know who they are ;)
The last time you saw this car a few months ago, the M3 bodykit was unpainted and it had R19 BBS LM's. Well for one i painted the bodykit in-house, and the BBS LM's i've already sold off at an UpGarage. Replacing them are these R18 Volk RAYS TE37RT's wrapped in Advan AD08's! Got them for a pretty good deal from none other than @topy ! they were magnesium blue but i resprayed them to a modest gunmetal color alongside the M3 bodykit
Lastly on the exterior, we've got lip extensions for the sideskirts from, again, ASSIST Laptorr! Was initially gonna settle on the front lip only, but then decided to get the skirt-lips too to complete the package. Now im feeling the car needs a GT wing too :?
Finally, lets talk about the N54B30 under the hood, which ive probably beefed up more than necessary. courtesy of @FranklinAnderson lmao
As if the car itself wasnt gift enough, Franklin gifted me a box full of engine parts for this thing back on my last birthday. And ive gotten around to installing a few of those parts!
Current Engine status :

- Stock block N54B30 3.0 i6 TT
- Stage 2 TD04RS Billet Twin Turbo upgrade kit, Good for 730~hp
- Upgraded Fuel Rail and Fuel injectors to back up the turbos
- Full dual exit straight pipe exhaust setup with single tips

Parts yet to install :

- AEM Standalone ECU system
- AEM Wideband sensor and gauge
- Aluminium Front mount intercooler kit

As of now the car runs and drives but its only good for moving it around the garage of course. The remaining parts should be on soon too. And following that a dyno tune of course. Already stoked to see what kinda power this thing puts down :D Well of course it'll be no slouch given that the turbos are good for a whopping 730hp!

Moving on,
IT'S THAT FINANCIAL MISTAKE TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN BOIS

BMW M4's have been hitting depreciation pretty hard recently. Me and friends had a few conversations about this matter on our facebook group chat, triggering my interest to look deeper into the matter. Turns out apparently, in the US and most parts of EU, over 50% of BMW's are actually leased. And the M4 is probably the most mass produced BMW M car currently, the M2 coming in a close-2nd. What happens is when the lease is over, and warranty is out, most people who buy these cars probably dont tend to work on their cars themselves, And BMW service centers usually aren't cheap because their mechanics tend to be that much more qualified. many decide they already had enough fun with the car and now keeping it and maintaining it will get expensive. In other parts of the world, even in some Asian countries where leasing isnt so much a thing, the latter part of high-maintenance is still a factor. So they depreciate regardless. Ultimately the cars get sold off to a new owner for cheap. Add to that the high production numbers of the M4, which equals high availibility, you get things like this

Now, all that maintenance and lease hoopla aside, M4's are still GREAT cars. High up there in the list of best modern day sports cars too i'd say. And for someone like me, who always installs car parts by himself, THIS was a deal i was not willing to pass up!
That ad is of course an Ebay listing based on the state of Arkansas. So i called up @Lagano and discussed the topic with him. Him and @Benny were planning to ship a few cars for storage in Tokyo, So they gracefully agreed to have a look at this M4 and if its worthy enough, buy it and ship it along with their own cars!

And thankfully, that ad wasnt all BS. The car was legit, and so was the price. And since @Benny was there to check the car out, he applied some of his well-crafted bargaining skills and brought the price down even more :lol: Aaaaand a week full of anticipation later,

Say hello to my new Mineral White 2015 BMW M4. My first "modern age" sports car, and my most expensive car purchase yet :)
I've been over-the-top excited to get to own something like this finally. Not only because its a cool car in itself, but because its something ive never experienced before. From the driving feel to how different it'll be to tune to my taste. Being a modern M car it already is a good performer but this build will be about finding weak spots to make it an even better performer! The goal with it is having a fast grip car that also is comfy on the street. i set this goal before with my old E46 M3 (now owned by @RocketBunnyS13 ), but gave in because of power-adding part prices. This car, with its S55B30 i6, already has a modest 430ps. Not a lot of course but since its twin turbo, bumping the power up shouldn't be as challenging since the block is already built for it essentially. The challenge i'd be facing is here is rather fine-tuning the suspension setup to handle the 1,572kg weight better and enhance overall grip. Since in stock form it is a bit of a slidy boi xd. Should definitely be a learning curve for me!
Enough of me going on about why these cars are half price and why i wanted it so much, lets talk about the car itself. it's a 2015 M4 in Mineral White like i already said. Equipped with a 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission, and has about 24,xxx km's on the clock.
Over on the interior, it is very apparent how this car is a well-specced example.
It has a lot of the luxury option boxes ticked. Like the "Executive" package which includes a Heads-up display, Red interior, and a lotta other fancy stuff. Not that i'd need any of that but eh, just makes it a bit more streetable ig lol
It has the optional 19" Alloy wheels too. Unfortunately doesnt have the optional carbon-ceramic brakes but eh i dont mind rly

Got a lot of good stuff in mind about this car! And more importantly, i plan to drive it a lot, just like i drove my old E46 a lot. Think of this as the replacement to my E46, which is fitting in itself, going from E46 M3 to F82 M4 ( btw, i really miss that car ngl). I've always had a lack of seat time when it comes to grip-driving. This car should fix that! I cant drive it yet ofc because its not yet registered. All i did was drive it from the port to the garage lmao :P however I'll have it Sha-ken tested and registered soon, then i may as well take it somewhere fun for its first shakedown! :twisted:

Anyways, that'll be all for now, Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed! :D
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 15:24

OwO ayyy man damn that e92 looks really dope with this lips and the wheels are a spot on. As for the m4 it looks really clean and it wasn't driven soo much really good deal on it. That's a big update from e46 to f82 lmao. Stoked for more updates of these things :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

BigSmoke
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 15:49

Wheeee finally we've got to see the E92 again, and what a transformation it has received! I have a bit of an idea: Why not put a low, small GT wing just like what BMW did on the M3 GT4? I'm sure it'll fit well :D (The GT2 version is even more savage but ofc it'll be an overkill for daily purpose)
► Show Spoiler
And of course I adore those ASSIST parts, with ASSIST being a Tsukuba regular (and the master of Euro category, I dare to say) and one of the most famous Japanese BMW masters. Their M4 is mad fast even with rather minimum aero trickery. Okay granted it's usually Nob Taniguchi behind the wheel but still.........

......which brings me into the M4. Man you're living on the high life now! :lol: With the E92 being a fast daily commuter, let me guess.........this one will be a full-fledged racer innit? ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Nightkid
Gangster

18 Nov 2019 16:18

Aye a HECCIN M4??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My man is ballin !
And god damn that E92 looks H O T

spgtwstd
Associate

18 Nov 2019 16:26

You have a nice setup bro! Really in love with that '96 skyline R33. Keep up the good work!
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler
Quote “Making someone I hate suffer feels really great!” – Megumi Shimizu

Benny
Associate

18 Nov 2019 17:20

You welcome mate, just that guy was the hardest nut I had to crack in care sales so far ;)
Cars in RP:
Lamborghini Aventador
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

Lagano
Associate

18 Nov 2019 21:52

Woah our rides are already here?! Well that M4 surely stood out of them all. :D You guys got yourselves quite a handful of BMWs now so the M4 will have a good time! I really like the mods on the E92, and i wonder if the F82 will get the same treatment... also check the glove box, i left you a little something in there ;)

insolivion
Associate

23 Nov 2019 12:22

Man, an M4? now you're just flexing haha, nah but for real, that thing is mad, that's one of my dream cars, but can't afford one yet, and the E92 looks interesting with the front lip, haven't seen nothing like it before, but for sure looks good.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

topy
Associate

23 Nov 2019 18:29

God my Assist loving ass is fangirling here rn, imagine having two bimmers that can be tuned to challenge the Maou of Gunsai!

Soju
Associate

24 Nov 2019 03:29

Ooh the E92 is getting wilder and the M4 looks so clean :)

Sieklo
Associate

25 Nov 2019 00:37

WooW M4! Congrats :D
That lip looks good on E92, with that exhaust I must sounds good :D

Niatross
Associate

08 Dec 2019 19:33

► Show Spoiler

EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER

I've grown pretty accustomed to buying and selling cars over the past year, with the rather hefty amount of car trades ive participated in. But in many cases, getting attached to one can be joyful. And saying goodbye to one you're already attached to can be painful. You'll see what im talking about in a bit. Anyways, Lets hop on to car shit for now

Mako, the F82 M4!
The last time ive named a car was was Mika, my old E46 M3. It was as a result of how happy i was with the purchase and how much i loved the car right off the bat. The same thing has happened here with this car, So i figured a name was necessary. Mako seems fitting!
Anyways, if you can't tell by how the car is sitting on a public roadside, it is now fully registered and Sha-Ken certified! Paperwork was a bit of a hassle as this is a US import ("bit" is probably an understatement), but in the end, it was surely worth it
Aside from the newly applied Sha-Ken and parking stickers on the front and rear windshields, i also wrapped the roof black since this car had an optional painted roof, which im not a fan of rly. Aaaand @Lagano had left a little "Side to Side - Daily exotics" slap in the glove box, which my blind ass didnt notice at first. Yeah i was sure to apply that on the rear left quarter window!
I haven't yet gotten around to performing a full pedal-to-metal shakedown of this car, but i've been dailying it for the past few days ever since it was registered and good to go. and i must say, what a versatile car!
Put everything in comfort, gearbox in auto, bump some nice tunes, and this thing is the comfiest car ive ever owned. Similarly, turn everything up to Sport+, turn the Traction control off, and it turns to a pretty different animal just like that. This thing makes even urban road turns enjoyable! (I might get arrested for sliding it around the city someday, forgive me lmao)
That being said, this is no early-day full analog canyon-carver. As with every new mainstream sports car, you can tell that theres a good amount of electronic interference going on. Some people dont enjoy that, and thats understandable. But to me, its still a fun asf package and has that near mind-boggling versatility and usability, so i dont rly care about what electronic component is fiddling with what :D Really looking forward to all the fun im gonna have with it. Best bet its going to get driven at its limit a lot :twisted:

S14 Silvia!
Everytime i wrench on this car i get random hits of nostalgia. Being my first car after moving to japan, it surely has a lot of memories around it. And upon selling it, its gone through a good amount of shit before landing back to my hands. And ultimately, i decided to kinda give in to the nostalgic vibes, by taking it back to its roots in terms of exterior
► Show Spoiler
I performed a Kouki front swap a while before selling the car. It remained that way and went through two different more owners, But yeah now that im building it again, i decided to make the move back to Zenki Navan and have been sourcing parts for the past month or so now!
Up front so far we got a Navan front bumper, DMAX Hood, and stock zenki fenders. Still lacking lights and grille but those are soon to come! And as for the rear, ive replaced the old Nismo style overfenders with these nameless ones. Quality seems good despite being nameless so ehh i dont mind
^you may have peeped the dual tip exhaust and wondered why its there since this car is a rolling shell. Well, its no longer a rolling shell xd
Ive decided to go with the orthodox route for a powertrain for this thing, also kinda resulted from dem nostalgic vibes i was talking about since this car was always SR powered in my possession back then. it now has a stock S14 NotchTop SR20DET sitting in the engine bay. Very close to running as well, just needs a new ECU, new spark plugs, intake, and an FMIC. Then i can crank it up! As of rn i want to keep it fairly conservative, i.e. bolt-on SR20, maybe around 340hp. Lets see what i end up doing. Also the exhaust i was talking about is a full straight-pipe gracefully fabbed by old mate @topy !

R33 GTS25t!
This car if you remember, had a bit of spooly-boi mishap a few weeks ago at the Nihonkai Maze circuit. With the stock turbo gone, i decided the most fun route was to add some spice to the engine instead of just replacing the stock turbo. Havent ordered engine parts yet but i've began a teardown of the car
you may ask "Well, why is the body all seperated if its only the turbo that gave out?". Since im gonna adding power to the engine, i figured i didnt want a full OEM look anymore for obvious reasons. So i took apart most of the body to turn it to a blank slate basically.
What exactly im gonna do with this blank slate, im not sure yet. i might do some mild new aero and put everything else back on, or i might go full hotboi and respray the car too. idk, lets see! And heres a pic of the engine too, in its torn down form, awaiting a new YING YANG SPINNY THANG

Buddies from Nismo!
Im not sure if you remember me talking about Hoshino and Eiichi, my two most entrusted colleagues over at Nismo Omori Factory where i work. It hit me that i never rly showed you their cars. However, both of them decided to stop by the garage so i figured i might as well showcase their whips!
Hoshino's 2014 Audi S4 Avant (B8.5)

Engine: 3.0L TFSI Supercharged V6
APR Stage II ECU remap
APR Supercharger pulley upgrade
AWE Tuning Exhaust
~445hp, 380lb-ft

Running Gear and Exterior:
326Power Chakuriki coilovers
034Motorsport Tie rods and Control arms
Whiteline bushings
Advan RG2 wheels
RS4 Front bumper
Black trim conversion throughout the car

Nice and tasteful spec list on this car, innit? ;) This german wagon has been Hoshino's daily driver for the past two years. and over this time he's tinkered it bit by bit to where it is today, pushing out a significant 445hp from that lovely sounding supercharged V6. And ofc, this being an Audi S car, Quattro AWD is standard!
Eiichi's Orchestra-grade Trombone

Wait no, i mean Eiichi's 2007 Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33)

Engine: 3.5L VQ35HR V6
HKS Racing Suction intake kit
Nismo iridium spark plugs
Nismo oil filter
Blitz Racing Radiator
OS Giken Clutch
Tomei Expreme Titanium full exhaust (Trombone-spec, Elephant-spec, Earbleed-spec, however you wanna call it)
~337hp, 282lb-ft

Running Gear and Exterior:
TEIN Flex-Z Coilovers
Nismo bushings
Nagisa Auto tierods
Agency power control arms
Volk TE37SL Wheels
FABULOUS front bumper
ings+1 rear bumper
Top Secret CF hood
Nismo CF Mirror outlays

Eiichi hasnt owned this car for that long now. About 6 months to be exact. And in that short time he already has built it up to this rather nice spec. The interior is still stock though, thats the next thing he'll touch. He also has a Lexus IS350 as a daily, this Z being his project car
....Now comes the bit where the title of this update starts to make sense
Aside from the S4, Hoshino also had a built Z32 Fairlady Z which he sold off recently. Thing had a built 550hp VG30, all the good stuff. But he decided to move on from it, and was initally in the market for an R32/R33 GT-R. However, Between conversations, he took an interest in one of my cars. This thing to be specific:
He's basically been bugging me to buy the A70 off for a good month or so now. Said shit like i don't drive it enough (which is true to some extent) and etc. Up until now i disagreed, But then i figured, just like he moved on from his built Z32, its about time i move on from this car too. There are a LOT of memories attached to it. Starting from picking it up with @RocketBunnyS13 last year, all the way up to today. And its not just myself, its the people around it too. A lotta considerate hands have touched this car and built it up to what it is. But yeah, i guess getting rid of it now opens up a door for something much better. So, looking at the future opportunities, i decided to offer Hoshino to take it for a test drive and see if he rly wants it, which is why him and Eiichi came over in the first place
Sooo yeah, without much ado, i put Hoshino on the drivers seat and we went for a spin
Sure enough, after a few sprints around the Tokyo streets, Hoshino's interest on this car definitely hadn't died. He seemed ecstatic over all the turbo noises xD
Only thing he'd change is the gear ratios he said. The car is set up for top speed rn so the gears are pretty long
We went round and round the area for a good 30mins, while Eiichi was back at the garage hanging out with Marc and AJ. Hoshino seemed to be loving the experience of this car! Though after a while he said he'd also add some more power, as if 621 fire breathing horses arent enough :?
Anyways, soon after, we rolled back towards the garage entrance and then i asked Hoshino if he still wants it. He laughed out and almost screamed "HELL YES I DO!". I then said the car would be his if he makes me an offer i can't refuse. To which, after a brief pause of thinking, he did. Mans straight up offered me the equivalent of V$ 37,500 for the car. Which, for a built A70, is probably even a bit more than average.

Aaaaand, well that's that then. :( He'll be picking the car up after 3-4 days. Hoshino is a trustworthy guy and definitely knows what he's doing around cars. And more importantly, he's a good friend. And that does give me some happiness bc the car is surely going to a good home now, and i'll be seeing it regularly too! Hoshino says he's gonna drive it around as is for a while and then start tinkering things to his own taste. As for his want for more power, i did tell him adding more reliably would require taking the engine apart and getting forged pistons. And he says thats a challenge he's up to take. Soooo this car might get even more power under Hoshino's ownership, idk, we'll see!
ONTO BETTER THINGS!

Anyways, that'll be it for now. Thanks for stopping by as usual! Hope you enjoyed :)
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 21:53

OwO ayyyyy the m4 is registered that's sick and ah knew you're gonna do street drifting anyway lol. But yea really gotta love how you can make the car both comfy and sporty by a touch of a few buttons :D And damn the silvia looks really nice already, wonder what's gonna be like when it's finished. UwU rb goodies oh yes that's my favorite and damn do your friends have some sick rides. Sadly there's no more a70 but ay you can get something that you're gonna enjoy even more :P

Roleplay cars :

R o l e p l a y

Lagano
Associate

08 Dec 2019 22:34

I see you're already enjoying that M4 in full swing! I like the Zenki conversion on the S14, with the Navan front bumper it reminds me of the one i used to have. I wonder what bodykit you'll get for the R33 though! As for the Supra, it's great that you passed it to a good friend so you'll still see it around, and like you said, onto better things! ;)

Nightkid
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 22:55

Oh my god , sad to see the A70 go , i still remember the interior stench the day you´ve bought it lmao .But aye , the M4 looks amazing and uuuuhhh , the memories on the Zenki S14 aaahhhh ...

BigSmoke
Gangster

09 Dec 2019 23:12

Wew boi it's only some days an you've been getting rowdy witht the M4 :lol: well, true to almost every M cars, it's quite a tail-happy thing. And the S14 lives! With the R33 out from the action at the moment (and I wonder what you'll do with it?), I'd like to see the final product soon! :D

And I still remember the days back then when I see your A70 for the first time, and until today I still adore it so much. I'm quite sad to see it go into the sunset, but then again it's on your friend's hand, so rest assured we might be able to see it again sometime.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

• Information