V$ insolivion's RP

Lagano
Associate

23 Nov 2019 18:56

Broke as hell and bought a RX7? Hmmm, yes, smart choice. :lol: Kinda weird that you didn't find one in Japan but that was a really good deal! It's almost a bare chassis though, that'll be a whole lot of work to make it run. Well at least it looks good already! :D Really aggressive bodykit as usual haha, but this one would really need a rear bumper. And what i'm wondering about the most is what engine you'll drop in it!

New page!
insolivion wrote:
23 Nov 2019 14:51
Replies.
► Show Spoiler

Hey, back again after 1 month being gone. While i was gone, i got myself a new ride, i had several cars in mind that i wanted, but i decided to get this RX-7 FD!
To get this RX-7 i had to book a flight and visit states to see the car with my own eyes, it's a running shell, no engine obviously, i like to start my projects from a running shell, so i looked for running shells, this was actually the only running shell i could find but i got lucky, soon as i found the running shell on the internet, i flew there and got the car immediately, only for 1,700$! this is the version with the sunroof which is cheaper.
I imported it to Japan soon as i got my hands on it then ordered a body kit for it, which you will see in a bit (not bn sports) i know you thought i'd get BN SPORTS but it isn't, but it looks like BN, similar looks.

No front fenders, taillights, front bumper, rear bumper, as you can see, the RX-7 got delivered some time ago already, now it's sitting in my garage waiting for parts, talking about that, i got her a fresh BLISTER kit.
Actually it isn't a full kit because i couldn't afford the rear bumper haha, yeah i'm broke as hell, again.

uh i love looking at the engine bay, it is missing a heart, soon as i can afford i will get her a new heart, for now it has to sit in the garage waiting for the engine.
Suspension wise, everything is stock, in pretty decent condition, but will get new suspension when i can afford, yes i'm a broke ass person, cars are addicting, once you get into them, you can't stop.
kids don't get into cars, you won't be rich haha, but yeah enough of that, let's get into the next stage.

Painted the engine bay, aswell the rear bay. Car will be painted in the next update.
Yes!! Gram Lights, one of my favorite wheels, suits the rx-7 so good imo.

So this is the BLISTER kit for RX-7 FD. How do you like it? yeah my style hasn't changed, all my cars are the same haha.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, ROOF SPOILER, the little thing that adds so much to the look, had to get one.

Finances:
RX-7 FD Shell - 1,700$
GRAM LIGHTS 57D - 1,500$
BLISTER FRONT FENDERS - 400$
BLISTER REAR FENDERS - 400$
BLISTER SIDESKIRTS - 300$
ROOF SPOILER - 150$
Camber Arms - 200$
Alignment - 150$
Spacers - 150$
Plane ticket - 350$
Importing RX-7 FD - 500$
Stretched Tires - 250$

SOLD

PS13 OEM Wheels (with tires) + 300$

6x salary 6,600$

Left: 900$

BigSmoke
Gangster

23 Nov 2019 20:23

Yeeees you've finally touched the Mazda territory as well, and even you've dressed it pretty already! :D Can't wait to see that midas touch on the livery side as usual ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

23 Nov 2019 20:58

UwU i love me some good lookin fd rx7 and i know yours will be just like one
► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

spgtwstd
Associate

23 Nov 2019 21:39

DAMN bro! All of those liveries and the cars are sick. I'm in love with that RX-7 FD and the BMW E36. Keep up the good work, and maybe we can battle it out at Ebisu when I get time off from work(crazy people at my office).
RP Cars
► Show Spoiler
Total V$
► Show Spoiler

Soju
Associate

24 Nov 2019 03:23

That FD looks really nice! I can't wait to see the full result :)

Japonic
Associate

24 Nov 2019 10:40

OMG,that fd looks very good.

insolivion
Associate

26 Nov 2019 00:31

Replies
► Show Spoiler

Small updates, because my financial situation won't allow more.

PS13 Restored (almost)

Decided to get this back together, couldn't afford the brick headlights just yet, only thing it's missing right now, who needs headlights right? got the Origin Labo Racing Line front bumper and D-Max hood back, put those on, then baked the livery on the new fenders, front bumper and hood so it looks complete.

Haven't driven this thing for a while, took it out for a little touge session, had some fun with it, the car had no issues, yet. I only did a few uphill and downhill runs, was actually scared to blow something up lol, so i ended it pretty early, headed off to home.

180SX

A little change to the paint, i didn't like the pink as much, so i went with dark purple.

Took few clicks, since i don't have any proper shots of this thing yet, enjoy.

The next day took out the 180SX for some street shesh, don't have any seat time in this aswell, i need to start driving my cars more, they need more love, i just keep torturing them in my garage, loved ripping this thing on the streets, STREET GANG YO.

Finances:
► Show Spoiler

Buzzsaw
Gangster

26 Nov 2019 08:04

Dang, FD looking good coming together, can't wait to looking forward the final result.

All S-Chassis looking great, why not buy LED light bar when you can't afford brick headlight? :lol:
Last edited by Buzzsaw on 26 Nov 2019 15:44, edited 1 time in total.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13430

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

NotPerfect
Gangster

26 Nov 2019 10:22

OwO ah how i love your style it's really dope with the new bumper and hood as for 180 it's as sick as it was if not more
► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

Nick Shovkin
Associate

28 Nov 2019 13:19

I agree with Buzz! Why don't you just buy a LED panel instead of headlights?! As for 180SX, I can say that this color looks much better than the previous one!

Nightkid
Gangster

28 Nov 2019 19:22

OOOOOO AN FD RX7 ? Y E S

BigSmoke
Gangster

29 Nov 2019 09:38

Yeeeees everything's hot and lit enough to set our hearts on fire as usual! :D I really love the 180SX, great and wise choice to have it in purple as it turns out much better ;) BN inverted trunks and drag wing are nice touches as well
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

• Information