V$ Soju's RP Build

ijdevil
Associate

Dude your RP is soooo dope! Keep it up
Soju
Gangster

Hello.
Last edited by Soju on 13 Mar 2020 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Nightkid
Gangster

Hello.
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Goodbye. :lol:
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Soju
Gangster

Well, a lot of stuff has happened since I was kinda being away from the whole scene.

I had a very great chance of selling my BNR34 for approx. 150K in value only because it was yellow.

It was pretty sad moment since it was one of my first rare vehicle I have owned so far.

But it was literally a collector's item, so I had no guts to heavily modify it and I already had a lot of Japanese classics in the garage, so I had to let it go.

However, I was quite stunned to have such a lot of cash in my hand, and I decided to just spend some to step it up.

I came up with this.

It's 2009 Porsche 911 GT2, which is a bit underrated one since Porsche decided to make tons of variations at this time period.

I copped this one for V$ 120,000 and basically it has nothing mechanically faulty or anything very suspicious.

Fairly low mileage (about 65,000km) on the odometer, no crash history whatsoever. Basically a clean slate!

The only downside is this exact trim of 997 was not officially sold here in Korea back then, so most of the service history has been done through a 3rd party autoshop.

The previous owner used it as a track-day racer which is a very nice choice after all. He all managed to go through all the known issues of 997 and fixed it beforehand.

He basically imported this one directly from Germany through a grey importer so it didn't have those pesky little USDM details. That's a plus.

Also the rear lights and rear bumpers were slightly modified to look like GT2RS which I think it was a good touch.

This one came with PCCB and sadly it didn't have the factory GT2 wheels, and rather it was equipped with black GT3RS wheels.

Probably the previous owner didn't want to see all the brake dust during the session.

Overall it's a 8.5/10 car which is in a very good condition, and I am not regretting at all.

Well, let's see what I can do with this German automobile.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Soju on 01 Mar 2020 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
Lagano
Gangster

Wow! The GTR was indeed a collector's piece at that point so it paid off well for you. The 997 (or any 911 model) is one of my favorite sports cars, especially the GT2, the most powerful model! But then again it's quite a rare car and i rather don't modify those so i built up some kind of a homemade GT3 from a Carrera :lol: Congrats my man, i can assure you that you'll enjoy it so much!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Sad to see GTR R34 to go, but you got nice set of Porsche!

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO daammnn a 34 for a porsche gt2 i wouldn't even mind and especially this one in such a good state uwu. Can't wait to see it in some action for sure got a few things to show :P
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Welp, personally I'm quite sad to see the R34 go, but HOLY SHIT MAN what a replacement! Great job on the deal as well, these fresh cheeki breeki money is what we all needed in life :lol: Can't wait to see you roll around in the GT2! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Nightkid
Gangster

God damn , due to the fact, that the GT2 RS "stole" the show , they´re quite "cheap"( for what the car actually is ) ! a 997 GT2 for less than 120k ? Oh yes .Might look for one too when i´ll come back to Europe H I H E :twisted:
Benny
Associate

Oh damn another beetle hehehe.
Nice one mate, I know your pain too I had to get rid of my R33 and R34 sadly but for a greater cause
Cars in RP:
1985 Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno Zenki
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Type S
2003 Mercedes Benz C230 W203
2008 Lamborghini Galarado Superleggera UGR
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!
dariws
Associate

It looks factory-new ! Congrats man !
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997
Soju
Gangster

Thanks for all the compliments!

I thought it was a good time to change the plates, and the DMV gave her the new 3-digit area code EU plate.

And gave the 997 a little fresh "improvement".

The BBS 302R wheel I ordered from USA has arrived as well, and the PCD changer was there as well since the wheel specs are different.

Being wrapped with Advan A048 tires, these would definitely give a nice grip around the race track for good.

Actually it's a significant downsize because the 997 GT2 originally has 19 inch wheels whereas the BBS is an 18 inch wheel.

I just hope the rock chips or some debris don't stick beetween the caliper and the wheel to cause some issues.

The car is now aligned with some camber for a race setup, and the meaty tires really give a nice look to it.

I can't wait to try out the tires on the local race track.

I still have some stuff left before, but the COVID-19 is really bugging everyone since all of the local track events were cancelled.

That is everything I've done to 997 so far!

And now it's finally Ford Mustang.

Despite being a "daily", I somehow decided to make this into a slammed stancemobile.

Now it has 19" Advan GT wheels with stretched Direzza tires on it.

Also, I needed to fit bigger brakes cuz small ones won't look great enough, so I got StopTech 380mm BBK kit to compensate with the huge gap.

It was pain in the ass to find the perfect coilovers for the Mustang to be lowered as possible.

I came up with STANCE coilovers for the S197 Mustang and tried to fiddle around with 11K and Mr. Lee.

It looks really cool as ever, but probably I couldn't daily this thing again.

Probably it's a good time to replace my daily to R33 GT-R.

Therefore, the Seoul Tuner garage of 2020 looks like this as of now. Thank you!
► Show Spoiler
Lagano
Gangster

I'd keep 19 inch wheels on the 911 but those BBS look awesome too, maybe meaty tires are better for the track! And woah i love the Mustang GT with Advan GTs now :lol: It's way too low to daily drive now but oh well. All of your rides are so bright and so clean :roll:
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy the bbs sit soo good on the porsch uwu i love it i love it i love it! And the mustang mmm really dope although i never appreciated this gen it looks awesome :D
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Meaty tire setup are indeed better for the track if you want to gain a bit more speed! :D I'm glad you turned the 997 into a track weapon. And oh my god it's been a while since I saw that Peaches sticker on any of your rides.......it suits the 997 soooo well!

And wew a lowered Mustang! Arguably not the first one in the forums, but always an unusual sight for me :lol: I didn't expect the whole package to blend so well, so great job on lowering it properly! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Soju
Gangster

Unlike other countries, where I live didn't face risky moments like others thanks to the government and people.

But I decided to work in home and did some internet shopping lately. I almost forgot to say driving is still okay.

I went outside and cleaned my car since the R33 is now back as my daily. Nothing besides the side mirrors has been changed.

I don't want to see my car collecting dust for too long.

Part of my international delivery (Which got delayed a bit due to COVID-19) was this East Bear side mirror for R33.

As always, the stock mirrors are going to the storage for upcoming shaken.

I've always digging the sleeker look of the Ganadors that many drift builds have, but going for simple period-correct parts like this seems better to me.

Probably this is one of my favorite angle. It always makes me smile.

Speaking of Supra, it got another overhaul. Yes it's white yet again.

And I've bought another set of wheels, Gram Lights Transcend 57C6 and the new Continental tires for lightweight look.

Tbh it looks better than the previous Advan GT I had.

I've loved the strong red look, but I really missed this clean pure look of the white Supra, and it's here again.

This is my favorite angle for the Supra. Always makes me smile just like my R33.
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

AAAAAAAHHHHH , the BCNR33 and JZA80 are looking so goooooodddd !
Sieklo
Gangster

Nice! Supra in white looks awesome :D East Bear looks good on R33 :D
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Those 57C6s are MAD FKIN LIT on the JZA80, still the best Supra on the forums after all these years <3
s t a y c l a s s y
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayy the gtr got some nice mirrors and the supp is back with yet another rims and looks good :D
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Finally, the Supra returns to its true colors! :D Only need that 'Peaches' stickers to complete the nostalgia trip ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Ahhh, R33 and Supra is wet dream...

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Niatross
Gangster

As usual, all your cars look VERY tastefully done man! And tbh about the JZA80, i also think it suits white better than red. Definitely approve of switching back to white :D
Soju
Gangster

For about a month, I had to deal with some vehicles I own since the garage was being full and I cannot keep up with every cars in time, so I decided to sell the ECR33 (Intended to be a fun drift boi, but canceled due to COVID-19).

Well, at least I had fun with it and I could get a pretty good amount of cash by selling pretty much done project after all. However it didn't go that long since I wanted something like a roadster and I could roam around with the top open.

I came up with few choices like a Mazda Roadster and Toyota MR-S, but I decided to go a little bit further :)

I eventually copped this 1999 Honda S2000 from a local tuner for V$20,000 which had legit slips, no signs of accident and pretty low mileage. Everything was in place, nothing was ruined and basically a great blank sheet to start something.

Of course the car being almost 20 years old, signs of wear is pretty much visible in some places such as a fabric top, and the plastic trim. Well, it happens.

Most people here spend a bit more premium to LHD US-Spec S2000s for more daily-able material, but getting more original RHD spec looks okay to me. It's still AP1 and has a lot of potential to it.

The first thing I should do is register this S2K under my ownership and replace the license plate. I guess that's pretty much it. And also think about what I could do with this nice example ;)
► Show Spoiler