V$ Soju's RP Build

Soju
Gangster

Welcome To The Seoul Tuner Garage.

Previously On Seoul Tuner...
Last edited by Soju on 13 Mar 2020 14:35, edited 3 times in total.
Lagano
Gangster

Man, you basically have the JDM fanboy's dreams right there! Yellow R34 is a super rare find so i know you'll keep it clean ;)
alex876
Gangster

The color on that 34 is amazing!
And the supra looks great aswell
ROLEPLAY
NotPerfect
Gangster

Ah man your 34 is a real deal uwu same for 33 i wish i had them
► Show Spoiler
marcus915
Associate

the JZA80 king ♥️ your Supra is forever my favorite one on this forum.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
insolivion
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
03 Oct 2019 16:54
Man, you basically have the JDM fanboy's dreams right there! Yellow R34 is a super rare find so i know you'll keep it clean ;)
^^

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

SimplifyHerb
Hitman

Lovely car collection and I never seen yellow GTR anywhere. Maybe it is first time seeing yellow GTR.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13562
RP location; Yokohama, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
Benny
Associate

Hello SoJu - Senpai, will U gonna have some free time anytime soon, we would like to invite you and 11KRPM for the SEMA this year cause we got 5 V.I.P. Tickets for our friends.
Cars in RP:
1985 Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno Zenki
1989 Nissan 240SX
1992 BMW 850i E31
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Type S
2003 Mercedes Benz C230 W203
2008 Lamborghini Galarado Superleggera UGR
2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
2012 Ferrari 458 Spider
2014 Audi A4 Allroad
2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!
Nightkid
Gangster

God damn , you literally own THE HOLY TRINITY
Niatross
Gangster

Like everyone else is saying, you're basically living the JDM fan's wet dream :lol:
Solid stuff as expected from the Seoul Tuner garage!
Soju
Gangster

Thanks for all the comments and kind words :)

Recently I was thinking about acquiring a new ride because I was missing all the drifting scenes and eventually I really wanted one so bad.

Since I had a pretty tight budget and a very hard choice upon picking RWD cars, I came up with something everyone would have thought about - R33 GTS-T.

It wasn't that easy to source a perfectly unmolested (sorta) example within the hometown, which basically explains the side effect of import bans ongoing.

Well but I could find one eventually, not entirely stock at the first glance, but reasonable. A bit of price to pay but the perfect investment to build a decent grass-roots drifter.

I didn't even realize this one still retains its original two-tone paint whereas most of R33s here are at least repainted more than twice.

It's the early 'zenki' version of GTS-T, basically dubbed as 'Series 1' among enthusiasts. It's missing its iconic 5 spoke wheels, which is now a Z32 stockies. Didn't expect that.

All the bulbs work, no problems to the glass, no issues so far.

I picked this for V$ 10000 and I assume it will be a great blank page to start with.

Typical Z32 stockies wrapped in generic Dunlop tires. Basically this thing was driven by either a picky OEM+ nerd or boomer who brought this thing over when he/she retired.

Without it, I cannot justify the condition of this car.

Anyways, it is fairly well-maintained overall, with no visible flaws so far as I mentioned before.

Probably the mileage is the one thing I worry about. It's been over 25 years old since this was released, and I hear some noises but that doesn't really bother me since most of the components will be replaced or refurbished.

It's showing about 100K km to the odometer, not bad for its lifespan! And lack of driver airbags do really tell how old this thing is.

As a small gift, I put my old cup holder to the air vent :)

Unlike the yellow R34, this 'project car' will serve its purpose very well!
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Ahoy mate sail the R33 sideways at full speed will ya? :lol:

Boat jokes aside, that's relatively one pristine example! Can't wait to see what you gonna do with it ;)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
NotPerfect
Gangster

Uh oh man another 33 but this one looks really clean for it's age, kind of like my ek9 (except the engine that's f'ed big time). Can't wait to see what kind of goodies you'll put into it and what jonnies it'll sit on
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

Aye, another fellow ECR33 Owner ! Welcome to the world of G R A S S R O O T S drifting !
insolivion
Gangster

There's something about that stock look.. i like it alot, congrats on the new r33!

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

AYYYY SEOUL TUNER back at it again with the masterful photos and highly revered cars. ECR33 GTS-25t looks like a fresh one, hoping you keep it that way by not smashing it into a wall lolol
s t a y c l a s s y
Soju
Gangster

The R33 project seems going well I think, so I decided to make more progress.

I think it was a really good timing to cop some goodies from local community this week.

As you can see, it's been significantly lowered by a new sets of TEIN Super Drift Coilovers for V$ 1500.

With the new poly bushings (dry rotted rubbers are the worst) and all the dirts and gunks were cleaned.

Also I got the used set of AVS6s for V$ 400, pretty pricey for its condition, but it was not bent or damaged in any ways.

Looks fairly yellowed out and lots of scuff marks (guessing it was heavily abused by a previous owner) has to be gone.

It came with 80% new BFgoodrich sport tires, I think it'll grip it nicely when I practice drifting with this car.

The rear trunk was jammed so I had to fix it with Mr. Lee and 11K. Having an old car has been always a trickery.

Now the car sits nicely and doesn't "float like a boat" when I try to steer abruptly. Pretty big improvement I guarantee!
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

OOO , the ECR33 is looking good !
Last edited by Nightkid on 14 Oct 2019 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
NotPerfect
Gangster

UwU 33 goodies yes yes the avs6's look really godlike keep it up man. Ah yes the shenanigans you have to do sometimes with all this old cars i feel you
► Show Spoiler
marcus915
Associate

i love your 33 so much <3 VS6's fit the look so good!!
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n
Markko96
Associate

sweet Gts25 dude
BigSmoke
Hitman

Hey that's still a nice deal for these wheels! I'm quite sure fresh AVS6s are much more expensive, so buying them used is always the way to go :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
insolivion
Gangster

Wheels sit nicely, good choice dude.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

Nick Shovkin
Associate

The car looks cool! I like these shabby rims!
Soju
Gangster

Thanks for all the comments! I got some nice stickers when I was in Japan and put it on my rear side windows.

Probably it'll make this car gain more hp by sticking some stuff on the windows ;)

I've had few random drift sessions from small local circuit (which 11K supervised me) for some more drift practices.

I knew how to do it but I still needed to learn how to create clean lines and smooth transitions.

I've owned several S13/S14 chassis before, but the RWD HCR33 gives me much more satisfaction. Not a popular choice for a drift car, but hey it works.

I have to really clean the wheels or even plan to take the whole paint off and repaint it. The gray ones looked pretty nice IMO.

I started to practice and the RB25DET produced more than enough power to slide through the corners. Maybe too much for me!

Even the OEM LSDs didn't help much, I always spun out and making huge mess overall. But still, a perfect time to learn how R33 chassis is!

I might have to do a whole under side renovation to make this a proper drift machine. Stock components are pretty toast by now!