V$ Nightkid´s Roleplay

Nightkid
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 21:15

Buzzsaw wrote:
18 Dec 2019 16:41
Ayee you having fun at Wangan! Ooo, Fiat 500 and it look really good with colour. What a lovely girly car...
Oh yup , i did lmao . Well , at the end of the day i´m a girl so i guess it´s true lmao .
BigSmoke wrote:
18 Dec 2019 17:20
Congrats on the new garage and the Fiat! It's quite a fun car to go around, though admittably it might not be the greatest tool in the shed. Aftermarket availablity in Japan shouldn't be a problem as well if you want to extract some more punch from it, check out tuner shops like Stile-11 for example. Also fun fact: Abarth 500 EsseEsse (why the hell they don't just call it SS I don't know) is your starter car in Assetto Corsa's career mode......which not everyone actually played, since you can just jump into more powerful machines in single race mode. But if you do have a copy of AC, try it, it's fun!
Aye , thank you ! I was actually doing some research on the aftermarket support in Japan for the Abarth 500 and i came across them too , i´ll def check them out even more soon , thamk ! :) (Eh really ? Sadly i don´t have Assetto Corsa and i also don´t have a wheel so i guess it´s pointless to buy AC since it´s not playable without a wheel )

BigSmoke
Gangster

21 Dec 2019 13:51

Nightkid wrote:
Aye , thank you ! I was actually doing some research on the aftermarket support in Japan for the Abarth 500 and i came across them too , i´ll def check them out even more soon , thamk ! :) (Eh really ? Sadly i don´t have Assetto Corsa and i also don´t have a wheel so i guess it´s pointless to buy AC since it´s not playable without a wheel )
It really is! Even upon starting the career mode you'll be greeted by two short clips: GT2 and GT3 cars racing each other, and the EsseEsse itself. Eh don't worry, I myself races GT3 cars on keyboard in AC :D (though this is also the exact reason why I don't play online)
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!

Nightkid
Gangster

24 Dec 2019 13:41

BigSmoke wrote:
21 Dec 2019 13:51
Nightkid wrote:
Aye , thank you ! I was actually doing some research on the aftermarket support in Japan for the Abarth 500 and i came across them too , i´ll def check them out even more soon , thamk ! 🙂 (Eh really ? Sadly i don´t have Assetto Corsa and i also don´t have a wheel so i guess it´s pointless to buy AC since it´s not playable without a wheel )
It really is! Even upon starting the career mode you'll be greeted by two short clips: GT2 and GT3 cars racing each other, and the EsseEsse itself. Eh don't worry, I myself races GT3 cars on keyboard in AC 😀 (though this is also the exact reason why I don't play online)
O , that´s actually really epic lmao .Maybe i´ll but AC in the future H I H E

Third page yeet

Wow , third page already ?! Oh wow , thank you so much guys !
But now let´s jump into the update , shall we ?
Questionable choices
Starting off with the " Questionable choice number one " :
Not that long ago i´ve said , that the BCNR33 is getting " transformed" for the year 2020 . And boy oh boy when i´ve said transformed , i meant it !
Alright , are you ready for the epic big reveal of the BCNR33 ?( BCNR33 V2.0 i guess you could say lmao )

Let´s do this then !
Few days ago the R33 finally came back from the body shop after getting fully repainted AND from Mines where she got a brand new Mines Stage II Engine finally installed . Just as she arrived from both of the shops , immediately my uncle has started working on the interior of the car . Yup , you´ve read that right , interior . But , why on the interior ? Well after all of the exterior and engine upgrades , i kinda left out the interior of the car . And that´s why I´ve decided to get the BCNR33 Fully caged ! At the end of the day i need as much of stability as possible while driving at 300km/h + speed at the Wangan and the rollcage was the best choice to make the car more stable at high speeds . I must admit , my uncles work is absolutely incredible , the cage is not only functional ( i mean duh it´s a cage ) but it also looks really good and is i a top knotch quality ! Sadly due to the rollcage we had to say goodbye to the rear seats but aye , free weight reduction ! Also as you can see , the car is now Hot pink , not the color that would be expecting to be on the R33 aye ? Actually i was heavily inspired by the Mid Night Racing Team and their obsession with painting most of their cars pink , especially by one perticular car , the Pink BCNR33 , that is iirc currently located somewhere in Russia , sadly being eaten up by the snow .. Let´s hope , that something like this won´t happen to mine R33 lmoa . And what exact shade of pink is this ? Actually i don´t even know , it´s just a off the shelf candy pink paint that´s available here in Japan !

Next on the list ,Top Secret steering wheel and Nismo Cluster with the 320KM Analog speedometer ! I know , that the Z-TUNE R34 Steering wheel looked good and was pretty rare , but it just really doesn´t fit the interior anymore and that´s why i´ve decided to go with the Top secret steering wheel ! I have to say , that with the cage ( and also with the new seats - wait for em H I H E ) the steering wheel looks REALLY GOOD and it really completes the aesthetics of the interior really nicely ! Actually finding a Nismo 320KM Cluster for the BCNR33 GT-R was one of the most hardest things in my entire life lmao , they were either damaged OR extremely overpriced . HOWEVER , thanks to my friends at Trust Kikaku i got my hands on a get this , BRAND NEW BCNR33 NISMO 320KM CLUSTER that was not extremely overpriced or damaged ! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Moving onto the seats , Recaro Profi SPG seats with Takata harnesses ! Why Recaro´s ? Well , i was on a hunt for a seat , that is comfortable enough for long drives on the wangan but also sturdy enough , to keep me in place even at 300KM/H + Speeds on the wangan and the best option was to go with the Recaro´s even tho they were pretty expensive . ( I guess the BCNR33 is my money pit lmao ) And , for more safety on top , i´ve also decided to go with the Takata Harnesses since they´re basically the best on the market when it comes to harnesses !

Now when we have the interior all sorted out , let´s move onto the exterior , shall we ? H I H E
Starting off with the brand new shoes , Volk Racing CV-Pro´s wrapped in , you´ve guessed it , R888´s , both in the same sizes as all of the other wheels that were on this car till now !
I have to say that even tho these wheels cost me the absolute fortune , it was 1000% worth it , just look at them !

ImageImageImage
I´ve also decided to smooth out the trunk and remove the trunk lock and debadged the rear end for a cleaner look !

And last but least , HKS Hi Power Exhaust ! God damn , it sounds absolutely
nuts with the Mines front pipe that Mines installed on the car while my R33 was there !

Brand new BCNR33 GT-R Parts

Rare NISMO 320 KM/H Skyline R33 BNR33 Genuine Nismo Gauge Cluster - V$1 142.51
Top Secret Steering wheel RARE ITEM - V$450
Recaro Profi SPG - V$2 100.70
Takata race 4 " Bolt-ON " track 4 point harness - V$375.99
Volk Racing CV-Pro ( price with the tyres ) - V$3 700
HKS Hi Power Exhaust - V$760

In Total - 8 529.20V$
Now , for the Second ( and third ) Questionable choice , let´s go back in time a littlebit .

Monday , December 16th , week before christmas .
As most of you guys know , back when i was in Europe to inspect the 993 , i also bought another car ,
the E46 M3 with the russian roulette SMG automatic transmission , well known for having a lot of problems , which was one of the biggest mistakes of my entire life . which was the biggest turning points for me to keep the car as it is and pass it onto someone else , and i´ve decided to sell the car ! I know , that i was saying , that i bought this car as my fun weekend car , but to be honest i don´t wanna risk having any problems with the SMG transmission and spending fortune of money into a german car , and also , the prices for new parts / aftermarket parts for the E46 M3´s ( or any german car in general ) are in Japan . ( and also the retail prices of german cars are a lot higher here than in for example Europe . ) But also i found a car that would be the perfect replacment for the M3 ! And that brings us to the third Questionable decision , the

JZA80 Supra

Yup , that´s right ! The replacment for the E46 M3 is a 1996 Super white Toyota Supra RZ coupe , that i´ve got for a 3,500,181.82yen , which is exactly V$32 000 , V$1 000 pricier than the " retail " cost of my E46 , which was V$31 000 !

I have to say , that with the 110 xxx.xxx km´s on the clock ( confirmed ) , this is the highest mileage car i currently own !

But to be honest , i really don´t care about the mileage of this car in perticular , because it´s gonna get rebuilt from the ground up in the near future . And why , you may ask ? Well , my plan is to turn this car not only into a " fun weekend " type of car , but also into a 600-700HP Wangan machine , A.K.A into a Shop car 2.0 Alongside with the Pink R33 !

But now , let´s gone back to this week ,

Monday , 23rd December , one day before Christmas ,

It´s been exactly 1 week since i bought this car and i´m already changing it to my own taste !
Starting off with the most obvious thing , 18x11 +35 Volk TE37 OG Face 3 in white , wrapped in a 235/40 Bridgestone Potenza RE070

Why TE´s on another car ? Well , i just simply like the looks of em and i have to say , that the white on white also look really good on the JZA80 ! And what happened to the BBS LM´s that were on the car ? I actually sold em to Rifky / Shez for V$500 !

ImageImage

Moving onto another pretty obvious change , 1997-1998 Kouki Front bumper
turn signals , that makes the front end flow a lot nicer with the rest of the car and looks 10000x better than the zenki amber ones !
I´ve found these on ebay actually for only V$179.95 ...

And i have to say , that the installation was quite easy !
Here´s a little before and after side by side .

Before :

After :

As i´ve said earlier , it just makes the whole front end a lot cleaner and nicer ! :)

And last but not least , TOP SECRET Supra JZA80 TITAN PRO Muffler ,
that i´ve found at the local Gunma Up Garage for less than V$1 500 !

JZA80 parts

18x11 +35 Volk TE37 OG Face 3 - V$3 442.30
235/40 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 - V$820.99
1997-1998 Kouki Front bumper turn signals - V$179.95
TOP SECRET Supra JZA80 TITAN PRO Muffler - V$ 1 475.70

In Total - V$5 918.94
Finances:

Brand new BCNR33 GT-R Parts - V$8 529.20
1996 Super white Toyota Supra RZ coupe - V$ 32 000
JZA80 parts - V$ 5 918.94

V$48 605.61 - V$8 529.20 - V$32 000 - V$5 918.94 = V$2 157.47

Sold : BMW E4 M3 SMG II - V$31 000
Weekly paycheck - V$1 125
A bunch of interior design before the holidays - V$6 700

V$2 157.47 + V$31 000 + V$1 125 + V$6 700 = V$40 982.47

NotPerfect
Gangster

24 Dec 2019 14:16

OwO daammnn the pink 33 looks really clean af and it all looks really like a proper wangan car i absolutely love it! Damn the 46 got sold but you've got a supra to make up for it i guess that's not a loss at all and ah does it look mint with the te's and new turn signals. Really amazing work keep it up !

Roleplay cars :

BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car

Lagano
Gangster

24 Dec 2019 15:16

The R33 got a transformation indeed! Paintjob is.... interesting, to say the least :lol: If you were looking to match that one in Russia i'd say the pink is too bold, but anyway it was a really unusual and therefore kinda cool choice! Too bad about the M3 though, yeah the SMG is not that reliable in the long run but i'd definitely keep that if it was a manual! It added some variety to all the Japanese cars you have but it's not so easy to maintain one, Japan is staying at its domestics! But the Supra is pretty much the M3's JDM replacement, nice find. I see a few improvements already but it still looks quite clean and original for now :)

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

24 Dec 2019 16:34

Pink R33?! I'm quite likes it, and she look like proper Wangan beast, and Supra look cleaner already.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

!! STOLEN FROM OSAKA, JAPAN !!
2001 Honda S2000 AP1 "Tango" was stolen at 30th March 2020, last seen three masked mens with black out no plate Merc SUV and Tango.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's Angel's (My GF) vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Soju
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 12:46

Congrats for getting a Supra again and the R33 looks pretty fresh with the paintjob! :)

insolivion
Gangster

08 Feb 2020 11:14

those seats in the r33 are sexy.. for my eyes tho, really nice and clean, never seen a pink R33.

Congrats on the supra too, first little mods always change alot of the look and makes it cleaner, good job dude.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

BigSmoke
Gangster

10 Feb 2020 08:38

I've seen quite a lot of cars with radical colour choices, so hot pink for an R33 isn't really a surprise for me, but it's definitely an eye-catcher :D Glad you're going for several period-correct parts as well to complete that highway runner vibes. And wew another Supra :D At this point I'm not gonna question what are you going to do with it, but good luck nevertheless ;)

Visit my RP HERE!

Nightkid
Gangster

12 Feb 2020 19:16

NotPerfect wrote:
24 Dec 2019 14:16
OwO daammnn the pink 33 looks really clean af and it all looks really like a proper wangan car i absolutely love it! Damn the 46 got sold but you've got a supra to make up for it i guess that's not a loss at all and ah does it look mint with the te's and new turn signals. Really amazing work keep it up !
It does indeed , thamk ! Well , it was time to move onto another , more important projects and also free up the space for anothers *WINK*
Lagano wrote:
24 Dec 2019 15:16
The R33 got a transformation indeed! Paintjob is.... interesting, to say the least :lol: If you were looking to match that one in Russia i'd say the pink is too bold, but anyway it was a really unusual and therefore kinda cool choice! Too bad about the M3 though, yeah the SMG is not that reliable in the long run but i'd definitely keep that if it was a manual! It added some variety to all the Japanese cars you have but it's not so easy to maintain one, Japan is staying at its domestics! But the Supra is pretty much the M3's JDM replacement, nice find. I see a few improvements already but it still looks quite clean and original for now :)
Yeah , that was actually the reason why i sold the M3 , the SMG transmission . If the car was manual , it´d be a whole different story ! But aye , thank you ! :)
SimplifyHerb wrote:
24 Dec 2019 16:34
Pink R33?! I'm quite likes it, and she look like proper Wangan beast, and Supra look cleaner already.
yes
Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:46

Aye , thank you Soup and R god ! :)
insolivion wrote:
08 Feb 2020 11:14
those seats in the r33 are sexy.. for my eyes tho, really nice and clean, never seen a pink R33.

Congrats on the supra too, first little mods always change alot of the look and makes it cleaner, good job dude.
Congrats for getting a Supra again and the R33 looks pretty fresh with the paintjob! :)
OK Seatophile Lmao no , thanks ! And not only they look amazing , they perform amazingly !
BigSmoke wrote:
10 Feb 2020 08:38
I've seen quite a lot of cars with radical colour choices, so hot pink for an R33 isn't really a surprise for me, but it's definitely an eye-catcher :D Glad you're going for several period-correct parts as well to complete that highway runner vibes. And wew another Supra :D At this point I'm not gonna question what are you going to do with it, but good luck nevertheless ;)
Aye , i was actually thinking about repainting it in some oem color like MP2 OR 3 but also there´s not that much of Pink R33´s not even hot pink R33 and i thought , that a pink R33 would be a great eyecatcher and OH IT SURE IS LMAO . Wellllllllllllll , i still dont have as much cars as @Niatross ( going there ) does but yeah i´m honestly questioning myself too !

Nightkid
Gangster

12 Feb 2020 22:28

Resurrection from death

Well ..... hello there ! As you can see , i´m not dead lmao . I was just extremely busy with work (and also irl life , yes i have a life ) and i haven´t had much time left for updates .
Here´s what happened in the matter of 2 months .
Let´s cover the last few days of 2019 first, Shall we ? I sold my S197a - It just wasn´t the right car for me to be honest .Also , my S15 got rear ended as is currently at the bodyshop getting repaired. THEN i´ve met up with Ben , A.K.A @Benny on the forums for the first time irl And boy oh boy it was something .As you guys saw from his update , He surprised me with a Christmas present and I might´ve destroyed his clutch on his R33 ( oops sorry ). - be sure to check out his update !
Next thing i´ve helped Franklin to build a gift for Muza that all of you already saw , the E-BCNR33 V-Spec ! I must say , i´ve had a lot of fun helping him and ughm Muza , welcome to the R´s club ! ;)
THEN I was invited by @FranklinAnderson to a trackday on 25th with @BigSmoke @topy @Niatross @RocketBunnyS13 @Lagano @Benny and ofc Frank , duh . Be sure to check out their updates for that !
ngl the last LAST days of 2019 were quite boring and honestly i was ready to be over with the decade already
ANNNDDD that brings us to New Years Eve that i spent in company of my Ucle and close ones and right Before 0:00 i went outside to shoot some fireworks ....

and went to bed ! ( i know , groundbreaking )
The beginning of January was even more boring and also hectic at the same time, a shit ton of work in the office , studying for my final exams AND on top of that , moving from Gunma to Saitama just so i could be closer to Tokyo because of work .But THEN , i got a "brilliant" idea to visit the japanese car auctions site to see if there´s a possible new project "material " there . And OH MY GOD , THERE SURE WAS ! I´VE found a series II E-BCNR33 V-Spec Skyline for a starting price of 1,200,000yen AND @ 1,728,392.65yen i won the bid ! I GOT A FUCKING VSPEC FOR 1,728,392.65yen , WHAT?!
And OH , it´s not in a terrible condition either . I mean it´s quite " higher " mileage R grade car , but it does run smoothly , doesnt have any kind of rust on the body but it does have some signs of wear and also the age of the car is in fact showing on some parts . But overall imo it was a great buy !

ImageImage

Now , i think it´s time to update ya´ll on my cars i currently own and what happened to them in the matter of 2 months !

JZA80 Supra

Before i met up with Ben , i´ve installed brand new HKS HIPERMAX - MAX IV GT coilovers to lower the car a bit and also improve the driving quality AND also installed JZA80 Kouki Recaro seats that i got for 66,048.17yen on Yahoo auctions . As most of you saw on STS thread , Ben gave me a JZA80 TRD style wing ( arigatooooooo ) that only recently got paintmatched to the rest of the body lmoa .

And i´ve also been collecting JZA80 parts like crazy as most of you saw on StS autoparts thread lmao
-Ikeya Formula Front Upper Arms @ V$971

- Ikeya Formula Traction Adjuster Rods @ V$416

-Ikeya Formula Rear Knuckle pillow bushes @ V$201

-Ikeya Formula Rear Upper Arms @ V$1069

-Ikeya Formula Roll Center Adjuster Pillow Lower Arms @ V$1514

-Ikeya Formula Rear Member Spacers @ V$153

-Cusco Type ALC OS strut brace @ V$177

-Cusco Type RS LSD @ V$1329

-Do-Luck rear cross bars @ V$403

-Do Luck Floor Support Bar @ V$605

-Nagisa Auto Gacchiri Support @ V$338

-Spoon Rigid Collar Kit (front and rear) @ V$480
The Pink R

Regardless the fact that since the respray this car just sat in the new Saitama Shop and haven´t got much action ever since , It´s still my most favorite car i own !

BNR34 V-Spec

What´s new ? Well , Nismo S-tune coilovers that got in fact installed @ the omori factory , replica Z-Tune Nismo aero ( minus the hood , front bumper and fenders )that i got from yahoo auctions for 132,110.70
yen and 18x 10 1/2J +11 Advan AVS Model 6´s for 77,064.58yen AAANNDDD the rubber of choice - 295/30R18 Toyo Proxes R888R that i took of my old BCNR33 CE28 setup !

Abarth 500

Except for KW V3 Coilovers , Eibach® - Pro-Spacer Polished High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Wheel Spacers and Abarth 500 ESSEESSE rims it´s still the same performing daily i´ve bought 2 months ago ! But i have to say , that it´s a bit quiet for my style , so maybe a new exhaust soon ? H I H E

ImageImage

And finally , the last but not least but also newest member of my collection ...

2010 Audi A5 2.0TFSI QUATTRO

Yup ! I´m officially an eurofag , or should i say eurotranny in my case ? lmoa . Anyways , this is a 2010 Ibis White model equipped with S-Tronic DCT and tuner friendly 2.0TFSI engine pushing healthy 211hp hooked to a Quattro awd system . As you´ve probably noticed , this car is LHD even tho the A5/S5/RS5´s are mostly RHD due to the fact that Audi is sold in Asia too . And why is this one LHD ? It was actually imported from Germany to Japan way back in 2011 , which means that this is the EURO model !
NGL I´ve always been a fan of the 8T´s , imo they´re one of the best looking audis EVER ( you can´t change my mind ) and the 2.0TFSI is a quite tuner friendly engine too !
What are my plans with it ? Well.... i´m probably gonna use it mainly for daily use but i do plan on tuning it to a good all arounder , basically a daily that i can track on Tsukuba lmao .

ImageImage

Not only the car looks amazing from the outside ,with the luxurious looking leather interior , it looks absolutely INCREDIBLE on the inside too ...
and uuuuuuhhhhhhhh , the seats are SO comfortable !

And uuhhh ..... where am i right now ? Actually i´m currently in the land of opportunity , good old USA with @Lagano picking up some future projects H I H E Stay tuned for his update !

Finances

1996 BCNR33 V-Spec - V$15 700
2010 Audi A5 2.0TFSI Quattro - V$7 279
JZA80 parts - V$9 455
BNR34 V-Spec parts - V$1 900
Abarth 500 parts - V$2 323.99

V$40 982.47 - V$26 657.99 = V$14 324.48

Weekly paycheck x7 - V$1 125 x7 = V$7 875
Office work and designing for the past 2 months - V$13 000
Sold : S197a Mustang - V$35 700

V$14 324.48 + V$7 875 + V$13 000 + V$35 700 = V$70 899.48

Wheels and tires for Muza´s R33 - V$1 600

V$70 899.48 - V$1 600 = V$69 299.48

Last edited by Nightkid on 14 Feb 2020 09:23, edited 3 times in total.

BigSmoke
Gangster

13 Feb 2020 06:36

It's quite nice to see the Abarth getting some upgrades! And wew a new daily as well, and it's AWD :D Perfect for all your needs, from grocery shopping to occasional speed runs ;)

Oh and I can't wait to see your journey across the land of the free! Ziga and Benny are quite kind enough to have me there three times last year, so I'd expect you to enjoy your visit as well :D
Last edited by BigSmoke on 13 Feb 2020 14:03, edited 1 time in total.

Visit my RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

13 Feb 2020 09:15

Ohh boy, your skyline collection getting spicy!
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

!! STOLEN FROM OSAKA, JAPAN !!
2001 Honda S2000 AP1 "Tango" was stolen at 30th March 2020, last seen three masked mens with black out no plate Merc SUV and Tango.

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's Angel's (My GF) vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Lagano
Gangster

13 Feb 2020 13:53

When one R33 becomes too much of a racecar that you just gotta grab another one! :lol: The Supra got a whole bunch of parts too so i wonder if it'll match that pink beast. Nice wheels on the R34 too, similar to the stock ones! That Audi was a great find too, good for daily driving but also quite sporty and it has plenty of aftermarket parts available so don't get too carried away! :P

alex876
Associate

16 Feb 2020 15:50

Sweet audi u got there
ROLEPLAY

dariws
Associate

29 Feb 2020 09:30

That's a very clean looking A5. Congrats!
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003
BMW E36 328i ● M52B28 193BHP ● 1997

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

09 Mar 2020 09:20

Congrats on the epic new cars!! I'm excited to see where the A5 is going especially :D
s t a y c l a s s y

• Information