alex876
Associate

06 Feb 2020 16:15

really nice Genesis
ROLEPLAY

insolivion
Gangster

08 Feb 2020 10:50

Welcome back dude! alot has changed since then, gotta say i really like the rides you have got, specially the genesis, that's not some usual choice to make, interesting to see one around here, looking forward what you do with it.

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

marcus915
Associate

22 Feb 2020 10:34

► Show Spoiler
ZC6

Another couple weeks of being away meant working and stacking money on the side to fund my stupid ideas. These past 2-3 weeks have been grinding on the BRZ, and as it sits right now -

Bet you guys weren't expecting this - RB25DET from the R33 parts car ended up in here. Benny's Garage was very helpful in assisting me by building custom engine and transmission mounts for the CD009 transmission that came with this car, as well as wiring it up for me because I am a complete dumbass (or rerart as @Niatross would say) when it comes to anything electrical. All that's really left to do is to plumb the intercooler properly, and get the car running healthy on a Haltech Elite 2000 standalone, then of course get it tuned on pump gas so I can go drive this thing.

Picked up a couple other goodies for the car, including facelift headlights and taillights for 50,000yen all in, courtesy to @RocketBunnyS13 for the plug.

Aero wise, the car is going through some changes. New INGS front and rear and stacked a set of STI rear spats on top of the rear bumper, and I took my old S14 BN skirts from my old ZN6 and repurposed them here, shaping them a little better and prepped for paint. Uras Monkey Magic wing, also stolen off my old 180SX build as well. Also took the livery off as I want to clean up the look a little bit.

And while I was in the shop anyways, my friend paid me 200,000yen to help him rebuild his Impreza, which is one of the nicest examples of this car I've seen around.

Motor had blown and had crash damage that needed fixing, but we knocked it out in a few days and swapped in an EJ257 from another wrecked car, and had it sitting pretty within the week.

BK1

I mean, nobody can be surprised as everyone saw it coming. No way my daily was staying stock.

Dumped the car on a set of Parts Shop Max Competition coilovers, which cost me 175,000yen to bring into Japan, and picked up a pair of Bride Gias 2 seats for a steal of 75,000yen.

Then I took it out to Ebisu in the winter time, with the rest of the Kami-Sama boys, @RocketBunnyS13 , @Lagano , @Niatross , and the rest of the gang.

I didn't bring the V35 like I wanted to as I went on a short notice, but making the long drive in a comfortable daily was definitely the move, so the Genesis saw some track time. It was equal parts hilarious and sad when Lagano smashed his missile car into AJ's BRZ (which in no part spurred my impulsiveness to purchase facelift lights with him).

ER34

This car has been a long time coming, and I finally was able to pick it up from paint recently.

This is my homage to the BN Sports R34 demo car, with my own twist to it. The colour is a custom metallic purple, and I could not be happier with the outcome. I can't decide whether or not I want to run the Uras wing or the Top Secret GT wing though..

The whole process cost around 500,000yen, which isn't bad for a full respray with the homie discount. Can't wait to hit the track and sauce on everyone in this 1JZ powered blasphemy.

V35

For once, I'm actually using a car as intended. Since finishing it, I've been beating on the V35 like crazy and the hard work shows - this car shreds at track days, and drives home.

I scavenged sticky front tires on Rays 57C6's off the BRZ, and the Matrix GT wing also off the BRZ and have been beating on the 2JZ relentlessly, and it just takes it like a champ. I love this car so much, and I hope the R34 lives up to this standard too.

S15

Honestly, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. The S15 has remained largely unchanged, except for a set of my favorite wheels in a great spec, 17x10 +11 Advan Model V's. Traded the CR Kais for them and I am pleased. I am lowkey playing around with the idea of a respray though...but for now I think I want to improve the suspension setup a bit, take out some of the rear camber, because this car can be fast as fuck with this motor setup.

► Show Spoiler

Niatross
Gangster

22 Feb 2020 19:15

Aren't we all RERARTS when it comes to wiring tho? :lol:
Anyway, HOT ASF stuff as usual chief!
Seeing your BK1 on ebisu was unusual knowing its a KDM car, but also pretty usual knowing its ur daily driver, ofc u brought it to slide xddd
All the cars are drippin HARD rn too :o

NotPerfect
Gangster

22 Feb 2020 20:40

Ayy damn you at it again and daammnn rb25 ah yes that's my man and the kit really be dope af uwu. Oh an impreza on kosei's(i hope) nice, owo bk1 damn you got some good seats. Ooooo the 34 yeesss it's sooo dope i'm in love with it really feelin it rn. Ah i see your v35 is getting used just like my 36 got recently lmfao, the 15 too mmm model 5's yes yes and yes

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

• Information