V$ AJ's Realistically Unrealistic RP Builds [WARNING: BAD CONTENT]

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

03 Oct 2019 00:25

HI THERE!
It may seem like I'm a newcomer, but I'm actually an amateur (even a veteran dare I say) on the old forums, since we've migrated to the new system now, I thought I'd give you guys some context to follow through, to read up just click on these links!

1ST PAGE AND INTRODUCTION

LAST POST

GUESS WHO'S BACK? RETURN OF THE COMEBACK? LMAO NOT ME

I've been out of the game for a while, mostly due to some hectic law cases I've been dealing with, as well as a couple of business start-ups I had to financially look over, including a Japanese Tuning Shop and Dealer exclusively selling Kansei Wheels throughout Japan, so watch out for that! In short, I'VE BEEN GETTING THAT MF BREAD NIGGAS
Off Topic
OORP: Studies and the usual course of life taking up my time again
But yeah, we're (kind of) back baby!

Ebisu Summer Drift Matsuri

Participants:
Marc (Macaron_moon)
Muzahid (Niatross)
Yuan (BigSmoke)
SeongJoon (Soju)
Lee (11000rpm)
Franklin (Franklin [lmao])
Ziga's (Lagano's) S14
Marcus (marcus915)
Ymani (Turbotuned)
Rifky (Shez)
Ismael (ramalhinho07)
Lennart (Ren/R-Style)

Check out their threads to either see coverage, or rundowns of their cars! (Since we're on the new site now, visit our archived threads over at archive.vstanced.com!)

About 2 weeks ago, Yuan (BigSmoke) invited me and a lot of other buddies to attend Summer Drift Matsuri at Ebisu Minami! I instantly accepted the offer and prepared my S14! Now I don't have any coverage of Ebisu (You can check out Franklin's and Yuan's (BigSmoke's) Threads), so here's a rundown of my car!!

N A ~ M A C H I N E ~ C H E C K !

1997 Nissan Silvia Q's Aero SE

- Bride R-Style Seats

- S14 Silvia K's 5 Stud Suspension

- Nismo Polyurethane Bushings

- Cusco Rollcage (Reinforced by MACKAY)

- Tokico RAK Coilovers

- Off-brand Titanium Twin Tip Muffler

- C-West Front Lip

- OEM Rear Lip

- RAYS Volk Racing TE37 Bronze
- Front 18x9.5 +12, Rear 18x10.5 +15
- Unknown Tires
- Front 225/45/18, Rear 255/35/18

- Tomei PONCam Type-N Camshaft Set NA SR20DE
- Exhaust Duration: 260 ,Exhaust Lift: 11.20mm
- Intake Duration: 260 Intake Lift: 11.20mm

- Tomei - 4 Throttle System
- Throttle bodies: 45mm
- Curl funnel: 70mm / attached
- Injector type: OEM Fitment
- Harness: Standard OEM
- Throttle position sensor: Standard OEM

- Nardi Torino Deep Corn Steering Wheel

Okay so now that's been said and done, let's move on to the afterparty!

WestKyo Barbecue After Party

After the absolute BLAST we had at Ebisu, we just couldn't end the happiness there, so the next day we invited the whole gang to come party with us at the shop! I borrowed the keys to all of their cars and took each ride around back to shoot for this event.

AJ (RocketBunnyS13)

Yes I know my S15 and S13 may be different from what you guys last remember, but don't worry, more details on those coming very soon!

Marc (Macaron_moon)

Fantastic how this car had a blown SR20 just last month! Marc acquired it from a buddy, Jorge (Ward), he then sourced a perfectly tuned 300hp SR20DET from SJ's (Soju)'s E36 that he purchased from Lee (11000rpm)

Muzahid (Niatross)

Muza brought his fan favored ECR33! Previously owned by a Japanese man well-known in the drift community, he did this car justice by putting it on LMGT4s. Just a day ago his genuine OEM Navan Aero was still unpainted! What a rush, huh? We got it painted at WestKyo as soon as he got there from Ebisu, mans even spent the night at the shop!

Yuan (BigSmoke)

Yuan traveled to the shop with basically no sleep as he had to head home and switch cars at the last minute! He used his MEME MACHINE JZX110 Mark II for Ebisu, so this time he showed up in his pride and joy, his Silver Queen, a CE9A Lan Evo III in Queen's Silver! Packing just about 500hp, this beast might look stock, but it's a force to be reckoned with on the street and on the track.

SeongJoon (Soju)

Interestingly enough, SJ didn't bring his own ride, he brought his highly revered BCNR33 to Ebisu, but since he had AWD and he wasn't into the whole ATTESSA E-TS Torque Split Controller gimmick, he took a trip down memory line and reunited himself with his former project car, a Zenki Silvia S14! This car is now owned by Ziga (Lagano), but since he's still in the States (SJ, Yuan, and Franklin just visited him and Benny recently btw!), he let SJ relive those S-Chassis days, even though what the Korean madman is up to these days is CRAZY BALLER CARS, like an all out JZA80 or I don't know, a RARE LIGHTNING YELLOW BNR34!

Lee (11000rpm)

Speaking of Korean madmen, here's a hotboi who took his competition car straight to the after party right after the event! Turning heads everywhere he goes (both ladies cuz he ain't too shabby with the looks either hihe, and gents whose jaws drop whenever they see this absolutely spicy JZ machine), his JZX100 is built to take a punch, designed to handle his aggressive but smooth drifting techniques.

Franklin (Franklin)

Here's another foreign man living the weeaboo dream in Japan. Franklin brought his YEET35 Skyline 350GT and surprised everyone with how well this trumpet sounding boat slid around Ebisu, and looked rad doing it! Going for more of a unique vibe, his radically foreign style livery (akin to famous US competition cars such as Formula D and Drift Con) broke more than several necks at the event!

Marcus (marcus915)

Known for being the wildest but also kindest nigga of the gang, Marcus has been studying the ancient art of GOOD CAR STYLE! since basically when he was born, with each ride always being a showstopper, whether it's his "practical dailies" which are lower than all of my cars, or his insanely full blown (some might even say sacrilegious) race cars, he's guaranteed to get a ton of praising shouts at a croud. Except Eastern Europeans maybe.

Ymani (Turbotuned)

Ymani hasn't been active on his thread lately (although it's time to change that because NEW FORUMS YEEET), and his car collection isn't what you would call extensive, or multiple. Yes, this RPS13 is his only car HAHAH, but when you have such a good looking car that's still functional and hauls ass, is it really necessary for another one? Or maybe he's just racking up those yen or V$ to buy something like an R35 GT-R. Only time will tell.

Rifky (Shez)

Previously the owner of one of the best damn DC5 Integras in the UK, Rifky is new to the S-Chassis (Specifically the S14) game, but don't let that fool you, he's VERY much an experienced lad. He's only had his S14 for a few weeks and with some simple mods, he's already managed to turn it into one of the cleanest out there! Makes you wonder how far he'll take his build. SR20VET? RB? JZ? Guess we have yet to know.

Ismael (ramalhinho07)

Priding himself over being one of the OG foreign hotboi car owners in Japan, Ismael has done damn engineered his livery from top to bottom, taking into account how each and every element flows along the layers, blending and clashing with the aggressive color scheme, just as wild as the car itself. But don't think wild and insane is the only style he can do, his (on the market) S2K AP1 and S15 beg to differ, each possessing unique styles of their own, no copycat setups here.

Lennart (Ren)

The big man, R-Style-san himself, Lennart. When he's not wrenching on his customers' cars or his own, he's out on the streets honing his drift skill bit by bit, and other times, he's bringing out the creative artist in him, creating classic, iconic, and downright sexy liveries for numerous vehicles, including the rides under his ownership. For today's party, he brought his Ebisu Party Car out, the one and only highly revered R-Style Seat Time Stallion (epic Mustang moniker). Carefully perfected by his American bud Randy, this S14 has been setup not to look the best, but to perform the best. I drove this car myself for a tiny bit, and in that tiny bit of seat time I got to realize how awful my S15 actually handled (LMAO). That's why as soon as I had the time I brought my S15 to R-Style (yet) again for some work, more on that in the next post!

WestKyo Barbecue After Party Photo Coverage

Since I was in charge of the shop (I have unanimously taken over our WestKyo branch while Marc and Muzahid expand our team and shop), I was the first to arrive, cleaned everything up, brought the grill out, and did all the errands necessary. When my new (to me) trunk and wing setup arrived, I just had to put em on and test (those are the new parts you see in my S13 photos above and below right here.

About half an hour after that, Muzahid woke (feels, haha only some of you will get that ;) up, got freshened up, and proceeded to bring his ECR33 into the shop after it was left outside last night for the kits to fully cure after paint.

Shortly after, our gang started showing up consecutively, almost all at the same time even! Unfortunately Ismael and Ren showed up a bit late and at the time my camera battery was on the verge of dying so not that many pics :cry: . We talked the parking plans out and agreed to have an appropriate section or area for each car model, solo cars will be parked elsewhere except Muza's ECR33 which will be parked on the lift.

After everything was settled, we proceeded to GRILL THE MEATS AND VEGGIES. Ribeye steaks, sausages, onions and garlic, all giving out their savory aroma, while I went around the whole venue to take pictures!

~ S13 AREA ~

~ S14 AREA ~

~ S15 AREA ~

~ SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE AREA UWU ~

Just as I finished taking pics, our chef Yuan shouted out, "OOOOOOHHH THE NUMBER 9S ARE READY Y'ALL!" to which SJ brought the mf GOODS (a.k.a. Soju). Meanwhile I broke out the old fashioned Stella Artois, and Marcus busted the sake open. We rounded up the table, did our thanksgiving and then proceeded to absolutely DEVOUR our meals and drinks HAHAHAH. Such an overwhelmingly joyful event with great peeps and great cars! Marc was getting SUPER tipsy after a while so we decided to let him spend the night at WestKyo HAHAH. Everyone else either drove home semi-drunk, or slept at a motel/gasoline stop along the way. Can't wait until we do this again! Thank you everyone who participated I had a FANTASTIC party with y'all :roll:

ER34 Chronicles
OH right! Day after I decided to cure my hangover by taking my ER34 out for a spin! Not much but I just wanted to include it haha.

That's all for today folks! Hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Now I don't expect any replies since this site is pretty new, but that's fine with me, I just want to thank you for reading!
Finances:

V$17,908.35 + V$7,875 (Weekly Paycheck 7x at V$1,125/week) + V$45,000 (5 Court Cases Resolved and Diminished, 12 Accounting Clients Served for Bookkeeping and Data Entry, 7 Law Consultations, Accounting and Law Services Payment Received - V$1,200 (Origin Lab GT Wing and Used S13 Trunk) - V$1,500 (C-West GT Wing for S15 and Black Paint for FRP Hood = V$68,083.35
Last edited by RocketBunnyS13 on 09 Oct 2019 22:30, edited 2 times in total.
s t a y c l a s s y

Jesus Christ
The Godfathers

03 Oct 2019 00:48

sick man! :twisted:
    Why be a KING when you can be a GOD?!

Benny
    Associate

03 Oct 2019 05:27

I had to financially look over, including a Japanese Tuning Shop and Dealer exclusively selling Kansei Wheels throughout Japan, so watch out for that!
    [/quote]

Only sellimg wheels hmmmm gotta see that comming :D
    Cars in RP:
    Lamborghini Aventador
    Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
    Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
    Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
    Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
    Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

Buzzsaw
    Gangster

03 Oct 2019 08:10

Ohhh! Welcome back, and sweet ride mate. Wish I was come to BBQ but shame, I was too busy.
    My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13063

RP's My vehicle owned:
    ► Show Spoiler
    RP's History owner of vehicle.
    ► Show Spoiler

insolivion
    Associate

03 Oct 2019 10:38

Such rad rides! I wanted to join ebisu matsuri but i didn’t have time for it, i’ll try to make it next time, loving the look of the s14 of yours, good job man!

~00s japanese drift~
    ~HotBoiz~
    ~EST-2019~

Nightkid
    Gangster

03 Oct 2019 12:36

OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD , I can´t believe that my old Ichigo is in such a good hands . She just looks awesome !

Also about the ER34, skyline meet when :))))))))))))
    Last edited by Nightkid on 03 Oct 2019 12:51, edited 1 time in total.

Lagano
    Associate

03 Oct 2019 12:49

Ebisu drift session with the gang is always epic! Glad to see that my S14 still sees some daylight despite i'm not over there at the moment, and i wonder how it's not falling apart from all the drift days it's been through lmao.

BigSmoke
    Gangster

03 Oct 2019 14:55

I'm sooo glad you and everyone else were able to attend the Ebisu Summer Matsuri! That's how you spend summer holiday, possibly one of the best (and exhausting) summers in my life :D

And thank you for inviting me to the BBQ party, as well for letting me to create the spices and sauces and grilling the BBQ as well! I should admit some of the marinades and sauces are experimental but glad everyone liked it! :lol: :P

Fortunately I don't have anything to do when the Autumn Matsuri comes, so wheter we'll meet again depends on if you have anything to do when that time comes and if I've fixed my Meme Machine. Cheers mate! :)
    Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
    Visit my old RP HERE!

Soju
    Associate

03 Oct 2019 15:19

It was such a pleasure to meet you guys and spend time together with awesome rides and awesome people!

And I am pretty sure I didn't break anything from Lagano's S14 ;)

FranklinAnderson
    Associate

03 Oct 2019 20:11

Boiiiiiii, that was a hella fun event!
    I really loved the event, Gas and burnt rubber smell, weekend with buddies and awesome rides
    That was epic!
    I can't wait to Autumn Ebisu Matsuri!
    Hit me up if you want to meet up someday!
    Also i wanna see how you ruined my ER34 lol.
    See you!
    Current Money : $38935

Roleplay info below...
    ► Show Spoiler
    Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
    Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

turbotuned
    Associate

04 Oct 2019 04:51

sick update! Had a blast getting to hang and drive with yall!

Benny
    Associate

04 Oct 2019 16:55

Hey AJ a quick question mate, will you have some free time soon, cause me and lagano got 5 V.I.P. Tickets for our friends for SEMA this year.... Wanna come? Ofc bring Niatross and Edo with you!
    Cars in RP:
    Lamborghini Aventador
    Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
    Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
    Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
    Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
    Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

Niatross
    Associate

06 Oct 2019 21:27

Ebisu bash was was an absolute blast, just as i expected!! and to top it off perfectly, the BBQ party!
    Those two days were a solid distraction from work and stressful stuff
    Cant thank y'all enough for being so epic :D

ramalhinho07
    Associate

06 Oct 2019 21:32

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck i feel bad for not making it in time for the matsuri, looked so fun :(

Ren
    Associate

07 Oct 2019 12:43

Was so nice meeting yall at Ebisu! We need to meet up more often!

alex876
    Associate

07 Oct 2019 16:23

That r34 is gorgeous
    ROLEPLAY

RocketBunnyS13
    Associate

09 Oct 2019 23:23

Jesus Christ wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 00:48
    sick man! :twisted:
    thanks man!!! Love the new site! :woot:
    Benny wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 05:27
    I had to financially look over, including a Japanese Tuning Shop and Dealer exclusively selling Kansei Wheels throughout Japan, so watch out for that!

Only sellimg wheels hmmmm gotta see that comming :D
    HMMMM cooking up some GOOD SHIT :lol:
    Buzzsaw wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 08:10
    Ohhh! Welcome back, and sweet ride mate. Wish I was come to BBQ but shame, I was too busy.
    Thanks man! Don't you worry, there's still plenty opportunity for you to hang with us!
    insolivion wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 10:38
    Such rad rides! I wanted to join ebisu matsuri but i didn’t have time for it, i’ll try to make it next time, loving the look of the s14 of yours, good job man!
    Thanks dude! Yeah you should definitely go next time, you're more than welcome haha
    Nightkid wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 12:36
    OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD , I can´t believe that my old Ichigo is in such a good hands . She just looks awesome !

Also about the ER34, skyline meet when :))))))))))))
    Thank you fam! HMMMM SKYLINE MEET SOON ;)
    Lagano wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 12:49
    Ebisu drift session with the gang is always epic! Glad to see that my S14 still sees some daylight despite i'm not over there at the moment, and i wonder how it's not falling apart from all the drift days it's been through lmao.
    YESSS I had an absolute BLAST! Your S14 is a tough motherfucker I'll give you that, like the Samuel Jackson of S14s lmao
    BigSmoke wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 14:55
    I'm sooo glad you and everyone else were able to attend the Ebisu Summer Matsuri! That's how you spend summer holiday, possibly one of the best (and exhausting) summers in my life :D

And thank you for inviting me to the BBQ party, as well for letting me to create the spices and sauces and grilling the BBQ as well! I should admit some of the marinades and sauces are experimental but glad everyone liked it! :lol: :P

Fortunately I don't have anything to do when the Autumn Matsuri comes, so wheter we'll meet again depends on if you have anything to do when that time comes and if I've fixed my Meme Machine. Cheers mate! :)
    YESSSS thank you for having us! And it was our pleasure to have you cook for us, experimental shit but GREAT SHIT MA DAWG

HMMMMM maybe we hit the touge and slurp up some savory ramen next time!
    Soju wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 15:19
    It was such a pleasure to meet you guys and spend time together with awesome rides and awesome people!

And I am pretty sure I didn't break anything from Lagano's S14 ;)
    Likewise!! It was so nice to finally meet the JZA80 King in person, and I'm glad you enjoyed our company!

HMMMMMM I SMELL BURNT CLUTCH THOUGH HIHE (Or are those the burnt tires HMMMM :!: )
    FranklinAnderson wrote:
    03 Oct 2019 20:11
    Boiiiiiii, that was a hella fun event!
    I really loved the event, Gas and burnt rubber smell, weekend with buddies and awesome rides
    That was epic!
    I can't wait to Autumn Ebisu Matsuri!
    Hit me up if you want to meet up someday!
    Also i wanna see how you ruined my ER34 lol.
    See you!
    Hella fun indeed!! Such good vibes all throughout, idk if I'll be able to go to Autumn Ebisu but we'll see! Let's meet up so that I can bring you up to speed on what's been done to the 34!
    turbotuned wrote:
    04 Oct 2019 04:51
    sick update! Had a blast getting to hang and drive with yall!
    LIKEWISE DUDE! So fkin fun, can't wait to see your update on that thing we did hihe :awesome:
    Benny wrote:
    04 Oct 2019 16:55
    Hey AJ a quick question mate, will you have some free time soon, cause me and lagano got 5 V.I.P. Tickets for our friends for SEMA this year.... Wanna come? Ofc bring Niatross and Edo with you!
    Perhaps! I'll hit you up on that
    Niatross wrote:
    06 Oct 2019 21:27
    Ebisu bash was was an absolute blast, just as i expected!! and to top it off perfectly, the BBQ party!
    Those two days were a solid distraction from work and stressful stuff
    Cant thank y'all enough for being so epic :D
    YESSSS it's nice to just take a good long break after several long days at work lmao, thank you too for joining us!! Love your R33 :)
    ramalhinho07 wrote:
    06 Oct 2019 21:32
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuck i feel bad for not making it in time for the matsuri, looked so fun :(
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM CHECK AGAIN
    Ren wrote:
    07 Oct 2019 12:43
    Was so nice meeting yall at Ebisu! We need to meet up more often!
    DEFINITELY!!
    alex876 wrote:
    07 Oct 2019 16:23
    That r34 is gorgeous
    Thanks
    Last edited by RocketBunnyS13 on 10 Oct 2019 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
    s t a y c l a s s y

RocketBunnyS13
    Associate

09 Oct 2019 23:32

OH HENLO

Just entered my newly refreshed S15 (Courtesy of R-Style) into this month's Ride Of The Month contest! Just thought I'd let you guys know haha, have some photos! More details on my next update sooo keep your eyes on this space 8-)

Anyways, been super busy again, I hate my hectic schedule lmao. BUT expect me to give a better introduction and a full rundown of my current rides soon! So uhh

_-` S T A Y ~ T U N E D `-_

Finances:

V$68,083.35 + V$1,125 (Weekly Paycheck 1x) + V$3,900 (Law Services Payment Received) = V$73,108.35
    s t a y c l a s s y

NotPerfect
    Gangster

10 Oct 2019 15:26

uwu man your 15 is legendary i love it!!!!!
    ► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

insolivion
    Associate

11 Oct 2019 18:28

Yeah, rad ass 15 man, waiting for the rides : )

~00s japanese drift~
    ~HotBoiz~
    ~EST-2019~

RocketBunnyS13
    Associate

15 Oct 2019 14:52

NotPerfect wrote:
    10 Oct 2019 15:26
    uwu man your 15 is legendary i love it!!!!!
    Thanks fam! uwu
    insolivion wrote:
    11 Oct 2019 18:28
    Yeah, rad ass 15 man, waiting for the rides : )
    Thank you! HERE WE GO
    s t a y c l a s s y

RocketBunnyS13
    Associate

15 Oct 2019 18:36

INTRODUCTION TIME!

Hiya! I know I linked you guys to my older threads, but since everyone else is introducing themselves again, I might as well hop on the bandwagon and make it so!

I'm AJ Figueroa, Filipino, CPA Lawyer living in Japan, specifically Mie Prefecture. I manage a shop in West Tokyo called WestKyo along with my team buddies, Marc (Macaron_moon), and Muzahid (Niatross). Our team is called 神様スピード工場 (God Speed Factory/Kami-Sama Speed Factory), and we specialize in custom fabbed performance parts and aero.

Now before we begin, we all know about the recent tragedy that occurred in Tokyo just a few days ago. I'm talking about typhoon Hagibis and the havoc it wreaked upon the whole of Tokyo. Not to worry, with the help of many of my friends (you know who you are! <3), we were able to transport the cars that were in WestKyo, to a safe multi-level parking garage within Mie. Now I don't have coverage of all of this yet, I have yet to take photos of the spots, HOWEVER, in this rundown of my current rides, you'll be able to get a glimpse of where they are parked. As of now, I have not gotten a chance to visit WestKyo as I'm typing this from my bedroom inside my house. But the condition of the shop is pending and we don't know whether it's salvageable or if it's a total loss. The foundation on the place is pretty solid though so I have high hopes, stay tuned for that information coming soon!

So, without further ado, let's get on with it!

RIDE RUNDOWN!
    1990 Nissan Silvia J's (S13)

This car never left our team! It was first found by Muza at an abandoned alley, he built it up into a drift car with Marc's help, but eventually blew the motor. Marc took it off Muza's hands but due to his own CZ4A project, this car was left collecting dust, that was UNTIL it fell into my hands.

Specs:

- 180SX S13 Front End Conversion

- Yokohama Advan AVS Model 5 17Inch

- C-West DRFT Full Aero

- DMax Type III Vented Hood

- Origin Labo GT Wing

- GKTech Side Mirrors

- HCR32 Skyline GTS-t Hubs

- Project Mu BBK

- S14 SR20DET NotchTop (Power unknown)
    - S15 SR20DE 9.5:1 Bottom End
    - GReddy TD06SH-25G turbo
    - Custom top mount manifold
    - Custom IC piping
    - GReddy FMIC
    - GReddy oil catch can
    - Koyo radiator
    - Custom Exhaust

- Vertex 5 Star Steering Wheel

- Thrash Racing Seats

- KAAZ 2 Way LSD

1997 Nissan Silvia Q's Aero SE (S14)

Here's my favorite car among my fleet. Paying homage to the prior S14 I sadly crashed (but repaired soon after and sold to Muzahid), I wanted to build the ultimate NA machine, and I believe this car fully embodies that moniker. No cheaping out, like all of my cars, I refuse to cut corners during builds, and that's what makes each and every one of them special. This one though, I think I absolutely nailed the suspension and engine setup as they just go absolutely hand in hand whenever I drive this thing. It's like, a million angels caressing every part of your body when you're driving it.

- Bride R-Style Seats

- S14 Silvia K's 5 Stud Suspension

- Nismo Polyurethane Bushings

- Cusco Rollcage (Reinforced by MACKAY)

- Tokico RAK Coilovers

- Off-brand Titanium Twin Tip Muffler

- C-West Front Lip

- OEM Rear Lip

- RAYS Volk Racing TE37 Bronze
    - Front 18x9.5 +12, Rear 18x10.5 +15
    - Unknown Tires
    - Front 225/45/18, Rear 255/35/18

- Tomei PONCam Type-N Camshaft Set NA SR20DE
    - Exhaust Duration: 260 ,Exhaust Lift: 11.20mm
    - Intake Duration: 260 Intake Lift: 11.20mm

- Tomei - 4 Throttle System
    - Throttle bodies: 45mm
    - Curl funnel: 70mm / attached
    - Injector type: OEM Fitment
    - Harness: Standard OEM
    - Throttle position sensor: Standard OEM

- Custom Exhaust

- OEM Viscous LSD

- Nardi Torino Deep Corn Steering Wheel

2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R (S15)

My ultimate pride and joy, and the car I've spent the most on. This S15 was initially salvaged by Dominika (Nightrunner), in fact, it was her first car in Japan! Amazing how things are, right? Anyway, she built it up into a pretty hotboi drift car, but after some time lacked funds due to her simultaneous S13 project, so the S15 had to be sold, it was soon under the care of an elderly Japanese man who tried to make it into his own, but also eventually ran out of budget for the car, and so I picked it up. It's been through a lot of phases (you can check those phases out on my old RP archive!), but I personally think this current iteration is the best one yet.

- Uras GT Aero

- C-West GT Wing

- Custom Lip Spoiler

- DMax CF Hood

- Stage21 CF Trunk

- RAYS Gram Lights 57CR Bronze 18Inch

- Original Runduce BBK 6POT Front, 4POT Rear

- Bride Red Zeta III Plus

- KEY!S RACING Steering Wheel

- Scissor Door Conversion

- Ganador Side Mirrors

- DMax Taillights

- KPower-Built S15 SR22DET Notchtop (558whp/542wtq @1.8bar)
    - Tomei 2.2L Stroker Kit
    - Tomei Head Stud Kit
    - Tomei Metal Head Gasket
    - Tomei Racing Valves
    - Tomei .282 PROCams
    - Tomei ARMS M8270 Turbo
    - A'PEXi Power FC DJetro ECU
    - BOSCH JECS Z32 MAF Sensor
    - Yashio Factory 3Row Radiator
    - Yashio Factory Water Pump Pulley
    - Yashio Factory Ignition Coil
    - Auto Produce BOSS LAP ECU Logic

- Ogura Racing Enhanced Metal Single Clutch ORC
    - Yashio Factory Yashio Spec Great SPL Coilovers
    - Yashio Factory Rear Traction Rods
    - Yashio Factory Rear Toe Rods
    - Yashio Factory Rear Upper Arm
    - Yashio Factory Oka-chan Core Support Guard "(R.I.P.) Pole (Walker)"
    - Nismo 2 Way LSD

- Yashio Factory Full Exhaust, Custom Muffler

1999 Nissan Skyline 25GT-t (ER34)

Quite possibly the most pristine ER34 Skyline on the forums, this car was a deal from my good buddy Franklin that I just could not pass up. It's one of the very few stock narrow body 25GT-ts, as most I've seen have gone under the knife for a BNR34 widebody conversion. I don't intend on doing anything wild to this car, best I'm planning on is some simple aero, wheels, and just keep it as a basic Sunday car. For my birthday, I was suprised by Benny and Ziga (Lagano) from Side-to-Side, and Muza, when I received a set of LED Taillights, Ganador Side Mirrors, and an Origin Labo Roof Wing! I almost cried haha, thank you so much guys!

- OEM Altia Optional Aero

- 326Power Chakuriki GT+S Coilovers

- GREAT COMPANY Grenade GX-01s 18Inch

- Wilwood BBK

- Ganador Side Mirrors

- LED Taillights

- Origin Labo Roof Wing

- BNR34 Seats

- BNR34 Steering Wheel

- RB25DET NEO (Unknown power)
    - GReddy Turbo
    - GReddy Turbo Manifold
    - GReddy Turbo Piping
    - GReddy Front Mount Intercooler
    - GReddy Intake Manifold
    - Kakimoto Racing Exhaust

- Nismo 1.5 Way LSD

2001 Honda S2000 Type V (AP1)

This car has been through a lot, from being the freshest car I've ever owned, to being stolen one night, to being retrieved on steelies, and eventually being set-up to the semi-aggressive track spec roadster you see now. Hands down the most fun car I've ever had, those ITBs at 9,000 RPM are always a blessing to hear, and everything about this car including the way it handles and the way the interior feels just makes driving such a rewarding experience. And let's not forget this is the rare top trim Type V with variable ratio steering and a better VLSD.

- USDM AP2 Club Racer Aero

- GP Sports EXAS EVO muffler

- Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers

- Yokohama Advan RGIIs 18Inch

- Mugen Active Gate System BBK

- Bride Brix I Seats

-- ENGINE COMPLETE, SPOON F22C 2.2L AP2 (1,242,000 JPY)(V$12,420)
    -- Factory Tolerance 2.0g - Spoon Tolerance 0.02g.
    -- Displacement - 2200cc
    -- Compression ratio - 11.8
    -- Adaptation model: AP2-100, AP2-110
    -- Engine type:F22C

- F20C (S2000) Sports Injection KIT (290,000 JPY)(V$2,900)
    -- Throttle valve size - ø50mm
    -- Trumpet size - 88mm

- F20C/F22C (AP1/AP2) TODA "Torquie-kun" Exhaust Manifold (4-2-1 SUS) (145,000 JPY)(V$1,450)
    -- Size - <Equal length 4-2-1 + Taper> Ø45mm → Ø50mm → Ø55mm → Taper → Ø60mm

2014 Subaru BRZ Base (ZC6)

My most basic build to date, I picked this car up stock to the bone (just like the S2000), drove it for a good while, and then finally started upgrades when I felt I wanted more. Don't fret though, using Marcus' (marcus915) car as my inspiration, I plan to turn this car into a wild street style special. Stay tuned for that! But yeah, until I get tired of this current setup, I'll be enjoying what makes a BRZ, a BRZ. No extensive power mods or widebodies, just pure driving feel.

- KSport Circuit Pro Coilovers

- K&N Drop-In Filter

- HKS Hi-Power SPEC L Exhaust System

- Project MU BBK

- RAYS Gram Lights 57Xtremes 18Inch

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type S (GRB)

Believe it or not, the Human Lan Evo Marc, actually dailied this car on his way to STI HQ! It's very well taken care of and has only seen seldom hard driving sessions before it fell into my hands. Currently on a close-to-stock setup similar to the BRZ, the goal for this car is maximum reliability, something that isn't too common on Subaru motors, specially those with EJs, although I guess I am luckier than the US boys for having the highly revered EJ207 2.0L unit over the global EJ257 2.5L. But with that said, I feel like this car can do so much more and it WANTS to do so much more. So hmmmmm, TIME ATTACK BUILD SOON??

- Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers

- HKS Super Turbo Muffler with Center Pipe

- RAYS Gram Lights 57C6s 18Inch

- Ings+1 BottomLine Type-1 Front Lip

- Ings+1 BottomLine Type-1 Grille

2009 Audi A5 2.0TFSI quattro S-Line (8T)

Last but most certainly not the least, my Euro boi. There's no hiding the fact that I tend to buy cars out of impulse, specially when they're from close friends or teammates, this car is no exception. Originally a beat-up daily owned by some douchey ABG kid, it was rolling on Evo X Recaros, with the engine and interior seeing better days. Muzahid then took it off the spoiled ABG's hands, and got it purring like a kitten again. He even put it on LMGT2s at one point! Yes, you read that right, Nismo wheels on a FUCKING Audi. But yes anyway, because of Muza's rapidly increasing car collection at the time, he had to sell this off, and during that time I had just sold off my brand new FC1 Civic Turbo, and I was in need of a daily. So, what better replacement than a luxurious Audi coupe! Bad luck struck me hard though, as just a few months into ownership I got T-Boned hard by an old man in an E92 BMW. But since I had wild plans for this car anyway, I didn't feel as bad. That was just the excuse I needed to achieve that full RS5 body conversion, with wider arches and more aggressive look, this daily has me turning and breaking necks of all kinds of people wherever I go.

- OEM Full RS5 Body and Aero Conversion

- ENDLESS BBK

- RAYS Volk Racing TE37 Ultras 20Inch

- AWE Full Exhaust System

- OEM S5 Muffler

- OEM S5 Seats

- APR Stage 2 Chip

- APR Carbonio Intake

AAAAAAND that's a wrap for my ride rundown! Hope you guys enjoyed familiarizing yourself with my cars, don't worry you'll see more of each around all the time as I continually work on them from time-to-time. Thanks for reading, more coming soon!
    Finances:
    V$73,108.35 + V$1,125 = V$74,233.35
    Last edited by RocketBunnyS13 on 15 Oct 2019 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
    s t a y c l a s s y

BigSmoke
    Gangster

15 Oct 2019 18:49

Aaaaaah man missed the chance to put this on the beginning :lol:
    ► Show Spoiler
    Also GRB as a time attack machine? WOAH MAMA YES we need more big hatches on Tsukuba :D

And oh yah......about the recent disaster hampering Japan some time ago, don't worry, my cars are okay :) Thankfully Tsukuba (both city and circuit) received less impact than Tokyo did, but it was still like the most terrifying 24-36 hours of my life. I'll write about it soon.
    Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
    Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
    Gangster

15 Oct 2019 20:06

OwO is it only me or you have like half of the cars with sr uwu, cars look really sick btw. I need to get my 180 into shape
    ► Show Spoiler

r o l e p l a y

Nightkid
    Gangster

15 Oct 2019 20:14

HMMMMMM , S13 is turning hotboi , S14 looking real spicy , S15 HOTBOI X2?!! + LOOKING GORGEOUS
    and GRB turning into a time attack monster ? YUS I LIKE THAT

Also we have to do a Ichigo meetup of my old and my new Ichigo H I H E

insolivion
    Associate

15 Oct 2019 21:02

One of the cleanest garages for sure, er34 looking gangsta and you already know what i think about the s15

~00s japanese drift~
    ~HotBoiz~
    ~EST-2019~

• Information