V$ AJ's Realistically Unrealistic RP Builds [WARNING: BAD CONTENT]

insolivion
Gangster

One of the cleanest garages for sure, er34 looking gangsta and you already know what i think about the s15

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

BigSmoke wrote:
15 Oct 2019 18:49
Aaaaaah man missed the chance to put this on the beginning :lol:
► Show Spoiler
Also GRB as a time attack machine? WOAH MAMA YES we need more big hatches on Tsukuba :D

And oh yah......about the recent disaster hampering Japan some time ago, don't worry, my cars are okay :) Thankfully Tsukuba (both city and circuit) received less impact than Tokyo did, but it was still like the most terrifying 24-36 hours of my life. I'll write about it soon.
Thanks man! YES I FORGOT TO MEME IT AAAAA F U C K

GRB TA MACHINE SOON YAPIN

Also glad to hear you're okay!
NotPerfect wrote:
15 Oct 2019 20:06
OwO is it only me or you have like half of the cars with sr uwu, cars look really sick btw. I need to get my 180 into shape
Yes lmoa I'm a big SR guy and I can't deny, and thanks! Also 180 things please DO!
Nightkid wrote:
15 Oct 2019 20:14
HMMMMMM , S13 is turning hotboi , S14 looking real spicy , S15 HOTBOI X2?!! + LOOKING GORGEOUS
and GRB turning into a time attack monster ? YUS I LIKE THAT

Also we have to do a Ichigo meetup of my old and my new Ichigo H I H E
T H A N K

YES MEETING OF THE UP SOON
insolivion wrote:
15 Oct 2019 21:02
One of the cleanest garages for sure, er34 looking gangsta and you already know what i think about the s15
Thanks man! I got big plans for em this 2020 8-)
s t a y c l a s s y
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

AP1 Chronicles

HENLO WE'RE BACK! (OORP: Studies and S13 work have been draining the energy out of me xd)

Took the AP1 out for a drive today an OH BOY I must say the Spoon built F22C never EVER gets old.

ER34 Chronicles

And I've been dailying the ER34 recently since I feel like it isn't getting enough love. Next car to summon the position of daily driver hmmmm... BRZ I guess? :P

S15 Chronicles

Last November I was invited to come and shred over at Nikko Circuit, and I thought the perfect car to get its legs stretched would be none other than my S15, the race car/drift car that barely ever gets raced or driven :lol:

TONS OF FUN!

So yeah that's currently everything I'm up to write now, but there should be more content next week!

Oh right, one more thing...

` N E W ~ C A R ! `

Last October I jumped on the decision to buy Mika, @Niatross's '05 E46 M3! Originally Phoenix Yellow, it's been wrapped in a subtle but aggressive silver, rolling on R34 stockies which were actually from me! I traded them in for his Advan RGIIs, the ones on my S2K. So far it's been an absolute BALL to drive, and I'd daily it if it wasn't too loud and obnoxious on the road hahah, it's also pretty low so ehhh (then again the ER34 is also pretty low hmmmm). This car was an absolute STEAL, took it off his hands for only V$10,000 and a couple of birthday beers over birthday dinner!!
Spec List

2005 BMW M3 E46 Manual (Phoenix Yellow OEM Color + Silver Grey Metallic Wrap)

- 326Power Chakuriki Coilovers

- IRP Front Camber-Caster Plates

- IRP Adjustable Rear Control Arms

- R34 Wheels (Plastidipped white and eventually silver later on)

- Dunlop Direzzas

- Kami-Sama Custom Clear Taillights

- Kami-Sama Custom Exhaust (Later modified with Titanium Tips)

- M3 E46 CSL Front Bumper

- M3 E46 CSL Trunk

- Carbon Fiber Hood Grille

- Carbon Fiber Fender Inserts

- Recaro Pole Position Tub Seats x2

- KEY'S Racing Steering Wheel
SO YAP that's all for now! Thanks for reading! :D
Finances:
V$74,233.35 + V$10,125 (Paycheck x9 Weeks at V$1,125/week) - V$10,000 - V$160 (E46 M3 Titanium Tips) = V$74,198.35
Last edited by RocketBunnyS13 on 18 Dec 2019 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
s t a y c l a s s y
NotPerfect
Gangster

UwU ayyy wb damn the ap1 really be sick i dig it and want one lmao, 34 isn't far from it and tbh looks good with the gtr stockies. Damn you were at nikko in the 15 and i missed it? Sad owo noises but yea the track be fun af. UwU another 46 but damn it looks really nice and clean can't wait for some goodies, and the exhaust really good choice too :D
► Show Spoiler
Nightkid
Gangster

Aye , look who bought the Muza´s E46 ! Not gonna lie i can´t wait to see what are you gonna do to it ! :)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Yooooo Ichigo is finally back and ripping again! S2K is back too with all of the goodies as well! :D A spoonful (no pun intended) of topless driving can never go wrong. It's been like ages since I saw both the S2K and Ichigo
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
Lagano
Gangster

Looks like you had tons of fun indeed with that S15! I wonder how the bodykit survived with that ride height though. :lol: And finally Muza's E46 is seen again, it's good to know that it's still hanging around. :)
Niatross
Gangster

I can only imagine the godly sounds of a built N.A. F22C! :? ngl i need me a VTEC powered car pretty soon. its something im yet to taste
And aye good to see Project Ichigo still kickin! <<Same can be said for Mika, my old E46!
With each passing day i miss that car more but hey, at least its still around so i get to see it often :D
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

NotPerfect wrote:
17 Dec 2019 23:21
UwU ayyy wb damn the ap1 really be sick i dig it and want one lmao, 34 isn't far from it and tbh looks good with the gtr stockies. Damn you were at nikko in the 15 and i missed it? Sad owo noises but yea the track be fun af. UwU another 46 but damn it looks really nice and clean can't wait for some goodies, and the exhaust really good choice too :D
Thanks for the kind words! YEahhhh it was an impromptu Nikko visit xd
Nightkid wrote:
18 Dec 2019 15:23
Aye , look who bought the Muza´s E46 ! Not gonna lie i can´t wait to see what are you gonna do to it ! :)
YEEEEEEET
BigSmoke wrote:
18 Dec 2019 17:04
Yooooo Ichigo is finally back and ripping again! S2K is back too with all of the goodies as well! :D A spoonful (no pun intended) of topless driving can never go wrong. It's been like ages since I saw both the S2K and Ichigo
Yeah man! SPOONful 9K RPM topless screaming vehicle brings the good out of EVERYONE, and indeed it's been ages since I brought em out, it's mostly been the A5 and the S14 that have been getting attention
Lagano wrote:
18 Dec 2019 22:49
Looks like you had tons of fun indeed with that S15! I wonder how the bodykit survived with that ride height though. :lol: And finally Muza's E46 is seen again, it's good to know that it's still hanging around. :)
Tons of fun is the right phrase! And I almost ripped my diffuser off on one of the overhang drifts on the long straight HAHAH. And YAP YAP I honestly wouldn't have wanted it to go anywhere else but inside the Woke Feels fam!
Niatross wrote:
20 Dec 2019 10:19
I can only imagine the godly sounds of a built N.A. F22C! :? ngl i need me a VTEC powered car pretty soon. its something im yet to taste
And aye good to see Project Ichigo still kickin! <<Same can be said for Mika, my old E46!
With each passing day i miss that car more but hey, at least its still around so i get to see it often :D
I meannnnn you can have a VTEC powered S14 if you want, it would make a perfect candidate as the twin of my NA S14 Machine xd
Don't worry, you can drive the E46 whenever you want haha
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

MERI KURISMASU!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

AP1 Chronicles (ft. VTEC)

Thought I'd take the good ole VTEC machine for a spin in the mountains to reward myself for a successful 2019, shout-out to all of the friends, mates, brothers, and family I've met throughout the years, I'd probably be celebrating December alone without y'all xd. But anyways, let's dive straight into it!

This car just feels like an overkill go kart, requires a TON of skill and effort, but it does reward the driver generously.

ZC6 Chronicles

Over on the ringland/headgasket/rod bearing side of things, I added some small cosmetic touches to the BRZ, I think I kind of have it where I want it at this point, maybe some Valentis in 2020? HMMMM

STI Performance Kit Installed!

Aaaaand this December I also took it out for a spin at the mountains, it feels a lot like the S2K except much more refined, everything is tighter, and the linear power delivery from the 200hp FA20D means I can absolutely SEND IT, even in the snow!

S13 Chronicles

With regards to the S13, I decided to switch up the look for next year! This is how you guys remember it looking:

But I have since sold the kit to a nice young man from Shinagawa to put on his RS13!
Solid drift car this one, rocking the ole reliable CA18DET too!

So yeah, my car sat like this for weeks

Until my C-West Type I Kit came in to fill in space that was previously occupied by my C-West DRFT Kit. This one is more streamlined and aggressive in terms of design. Test fitted the kit and O H M Y

` ~ C - W e s t ~ T y p e - I ~ K i t ! ! ~ `
That's all for this small Christmas update, thanks for reading and Happy Holidays everyone!!
Finances:
V$74,233.35 + V$1,125 (Paycheck 1 week) + V$280 (C-West DRFT Kit Sold) - V$650 (C-West Type I Kit Bought) = V$74,953.35
s t a y c l a s s y
Lagano
Gangster

The lip kit really improves the BRZ, who knew it could look so mean with the stock bodykit! I think the S13 looks a bit less mean now though, the Type I kit seems a bit more rounded and not so fitting to the boxy coupe. However i've seen one 240SX hatch with that bodykit and it looked awesome! And i think i already told you about the rear bumper, better keep a stock one because a big aftermarket one is easy to scrape somewhere, right? :lol:
NotPerfect
Gangster

UwU ayy touge with the s2k damn the vibes and subie too mmm really looks clean. OwO damn you sold the kit for really nice drift car but the cwest???? i didn't think someone will use it ah it's soo clean and 90's vibe i love it!!! :D
► Show Spoiler
Niatross
Gangster

STi performance lip lookin FRESH on the BRZ fr
As for the S13, its nice to see a refreshing bodykit change. Looks just as good i'd say

And not much to say about the S2k rn aside from I NEED SOME VTEC IN MY LIFE
Soju
Gangster

All of your cars getting a refresh is just perfection :)
BigSmoke
Hitman

Being a more modern car as opposed to the S2K (and actually as a rally car as well, at least in Japan), I can understand how you enjoyed the BRZ much more in the snowy mountain routes. I love how it looks right now, simple but menacing at the same time :D

Visit my RP HERE!
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Lagano wrote:
26 Dec 2019 21:44
The lip kit really improves the BRZ, who knew it could look so mean with the stock bodykit! I think the S13 looks a bit less mean now though, the Type I kit seems a bit more rounded and not so fitting to the boxy coupe. However i've seen one 240SX hatch with that bodykit and it looked awesome! And i think i already told you about the rear bumper, better keep a stock one because a big aftermarket one is easy to scrape somewhere, right? :lol:
Thanks man! I've been using the BRZ more and more recently and the lip kit really has grown on me haha, not it's just matter of trying not to scrape on ramps, then again, all of my cars are just as low if not lower :lol"

Idk fam I have high hopes for the kit and I think the semi-roundedness of the kit will fit in just fine with the car's body lines. We shall see! And I already told you that's a C-West rear bumper! Just looks stock because it's high hahahaha
NotPerfect wrote:
26 Dec 2019 23:48
UwU ayy touge with the s2k damn the vibes and subie too mmm really looks clean. OwO damn you sold the kit for really nice drift car but the cwest???? i didn't think someone will use it ah it's soo clean and 90's vibe i love it!!! :D
Thanks for the kind words uwu, yeah 90s and 2000s drift spec is my goal!
Niatross wrote:
27 Dec 2019 04:38
STi performance lip lookin FRESH on the BRZ fr
As for the S13, its nice to see a refreshing bodykit change. Looks just as good i'd say

And not much to say about the S2k rn aside from I NEED SOME VTEC IN MY LIFE
DENKYU SER

NOW GO GET A VTEC CAR, or swap a VTEC engine in the S14 H I H E
Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:43
All of your cars getting a refresh is just perfection :)
Just got bitten by the car mod bug I guess! HAHAH :lol:
BigSmoke wrote:
27 Dec 2019 15:23
Being a more modern car as opposed to the S2K (and actually as a rally car as well, at least in Japan), I can understand how you enjoyed the BRZ much more in the snowy mountain routes. I love how it looks right now, simple but menacing at the same time :D
Thank you so much!! Yes indeed, it just feels that much more solid, and yeah I heard about the Gazoo and Cusco ZN6 rally cars, good stuff!
s t a y c l a s s y
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope everyone is doing well this 2020, I sure am! Anyway let's dive straight into this thing. Not much has happened since I mostly took the rest of the week off to devote time for myself, my family, and my friends!

E46 Chronicles

Took the wraps off of the E46 (literally because it was wrapped by Muzahid (@Niatross) some time ago haha) before the New Year just to switch things up for 2020, I think it looks pretty rad specially when coupled with the newly plastidipped black R34 stockies :)

Took it out for some much needed spirited driving and Vitamin C, then of course an impromptu photoshoot arose :P

ER34 Chronicles

I sold my Grenade GX-01s to Muzahid over the Holidays, and to hype up the Holiday spirit I gave em to him for a friendly price of V$650 and a couple of cold ones with the boys.

So now it's currently sitting on the previous set of Work Emotion XT7s off of my GRB :D . Also raised the front up an inch and the rears half an inch just to make it a bit more practical, and make the stance look a bit less droopy and tired. In these photos I had my Nismo FRP Hood and Do-Luck rep trunk combo to test fit, next week my Nismo Skirts and Rear Bumper should also make the cut!
That's all for now folks, thanks for tuning in!! :roll:
Finances

> V$74,953.35

+ V$1,125 (Paycheck 1 Week)
+ V$650 (Grenade GX-01 Sale)

- V$500 (R34 Nismo Hood FRP) (Nengun Performance)
- V$500 Do-Luck Replica Aero Ducktail Trunk FRP (Yahoo! Japan Auctions)
- V$650 R34 Nismo Side Skirts ABS Plastic (RHDJapan)
- V$550 R34 Nismo Side Skirts CF Add-Ons (RHDJapan)
- V$1,150 R34 Nismo Rear Bumper ABS Plastic (RHDJapan)
- V$550 R34 Nismo Rear Bumper CF Add-Ons (RHDJapan)

= V$72,828.35
s t a y c l a s s y
NotPerfect
Gangster

OwO ayyy the e46 looks mint with it's yellow and black 34 stockies really amazing. The 34 also mmm makes me want one rn tbh i love the front bumper with the xt7's now and ganadors and hood, the ducktail it all just ahh i love it !!!
► Show Spoiler
BigSmoke
Hitman

Yeeees the yellow paint returns! looks better than expected when combined with R34 stockies I should say. R34 receives fresh looks as well and I absolutely love it! Can't wait to see the new parts match-painted for the final result :D

Visit my RP HERE!
alex876
Gangster

Bimmer looks amazing
ROLEPLAY
Niatross
Gangster

AH we finally get to see the Phoenix Yellow paint on the E46 again
Combined with the now black plastidipped R34 wheels, its essentially the same look but with a refreshing twist!

As for your ER34, shit lowkey has me wanting one damn :o
RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Thanks guys!!
H U E H U E H U E .
COMING SOON.

Finances

> V$72,828.35

+ V$5,625 (Paycheck 5 Weeks - V$1,125/Week)

= V$78,453.35
s t a y c l a s s y
BigSmoke
Hitman

Hmmmmm what's cooking over there? :oops: :oops:

Visit my RP HERE!
insolivion
Gangster

Damn i've missed so much, BRZ and 46 looking mad right now!

~00s japanese drift~
~HotBoiz~
~EST-2019~

RocketBunnyS13
Gangster

Thanks Chris!
ZC6 CHRONICLES

As you guys know, before the teaser photo I posted, my BRZ looked like this

Now last week I went to meet up with Ziga (@Lagano) and Marcus (@marcus915), as Ziga invited us to a snowy drift day in our "***dailies***" and let's just say things got a tiny bit out of hand and I caused some damage to my car, which explains why I had the front bumper off in the teaser.

Check out their threads for coverage!! But yeah after that I contacted Lester, a long time Subaru buddy, to refer me to one of the local Subaru dealers for BRZ parts. We did some talking and I ended up facelifting my car! Yes you heard that right, I just purchased:
2020 BRZ ZC6 Facelift Conversion (V$6,000)(Matsusaka Subaru):
- Front bumper
- Trunk w/ spoiler
- Headlights
- Taillights
Once I got the parts (overnight delivery!) I IMMEDIATELY got to work

Paint, and then install. Everything was unsurprisingly bolt-on, save for a bit of rewiring on the facelift lights due to the harnesses being different for the new (LED) and old (Halogen) hardware.

And here we are

` " Z C 6 ~ S T E P - 2 ! " `

Went out for a drive to see how the facelift affected the car and I gotta say, the visibility with the new lights do hit different ngl. Found myself driving all the way to Shibuya for photos!

Stopped by ENEOS for a full tank of that Premium Gas

GOOD STYLE

Great visibility!

GOD I love this car so much. I know I'll be keeping it for quite a while, if not forever. Thanks for reading up, be sure to check out the next one coming soon, where I do S13 and S14 things! Maybe even S15 things if I have time H I H E . Welp, that's all for now folks! :P
Finances

> V$78,453.35

- V$6,000 (2020 BRZ ZC6 Facelift Conversion)

= 72,453.35
Last edited by RocketBunnyS13 on 08 Mar 2020 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
s t a y c l a s s y