V$ Side to Side Team Roleplay

Lagano
Gangster

01 Dec 2019 14:29

Expansion pack

Pretty much right after the adventures in Vegas we headed further west to California to prepare some of our rides for export to Japan. Before that we bought one more for @Niatross, he decided to get a BMW M4! I was quite excited about this, especially cause me and Benny took it for a little shakedown before shipping it. :D Needless to say it feels way different than most of the older cars i'm used to drive, this one's a proper modern sports car! It has many different electronic thingies to keep you on the road but i turned those off to go sideways a bit. :P

Even with the assists off, however, you can still keep it planted on the road if you're careful with the throttle and steering, and if you're know what you're doing you can go even faster than the car would usually allow you! The M4 is a really popular sports car all around the world and now i can see why, great performance for a gradually lower price, they've depreciated quite hard in their few years of production!

Eventually we got it to the port to join the other cars and move to the land of the rising sun. The garage in Oklahoma was getting quite crowded so me and Benny decided to basically split our collection in 2 places, and Japan was an obvious choice since we've made a lot of friends there after visiting a few times.

The 300ZX has turned many heads in the States, i'll miss driving it there but i feel like i've annoyed enough people with the 2-stepping. :lol: I actually imported it from Japan last year, and i have to say it's been really fun having it here for this time. On the other hand it feels kinda good to take it back home.

The reason for this Evo moving on is obvious - it's illegal. I bought it in April from a government auction with many JDM cars seized from a tuner in Tulsa which was then caught selling drugs. It quickly got viral and there was even an article written about it! You can also read a post i wrote at that time here. I was quite lucky to acquire 2 cars from that auction, one of them being this great condition Evo 6.

It would take more than 5 years for it to become legal to import, but even if i had it here for that long i couldn't drive it, due to an illegal import it didn't come with a proper title. I hope it can live on like it was supposed to in its homeland, despite its shady history.

This Mark II has been my daily for a long time, yeah it's RHD but if you think about it, it's the most practical and spacious car i have, minus the F150 which i'm not really used to drive yet. While it may have looked just like every other Camry to some people it was admired by others, driving it felt special but strange at the same time. This was one of the first JZX90s legally imported in the USA but as years go by, many more models are getting 25 years old and eligible to import, meaning that a few more have popped up here recently. There are so many JDM enthusiasts here!

Benny shipped his R33 and S2000 but he copped a couple more cars in Japan too, they were already waiting for us in our new (to us) garage, located in Inawashiro, Fukushima. It was an old warehouse converted into a tuning shop but the place went broke a few years ago, opening up a good opportunity for us! There's not much to it so i guess it didn't attract any attention for a potential buyer until now. But we're cool with that, for now we just need a spot to store some cars and work on them. Luckily we got a nice bonus - the surroundings are just fantastic! Inawashiro is a relatively small town with a lake named after it, that should be a nice spot to chill out. And on the other side is Mount Bandai, one of the top 100 geographic landmarks in Japan! The best part is that i found out there's an epic touge road leading to it. ;)

Benny found this Hyundai which should be a great daily! Well, nothing special but that doesn't really matter in this case - what we needed was practicality and reliability.

Meanwhile he also got himself a project car, that would be the AE86 roller. The R33 next to it was a late birthday gift for me by him and the Kami-Sama boys, from the looks of it i'd say this is a drift car! It looks a bit rough at first glance but that's the way it is with drift cars. It got me quite excited because i see this as a replacement for my S14 which was flooded by a typhoon and later sold to @FranklinAnderson, i hope he'll manage to rebuild it. Another car that Ben wanted is a S13 Silvia he posted earlier, sadly the deal fell through but he quickly found a good substitute for it, he should keep you updated about it soon. Now the R33 should turn out like the S14 i mentioned before, easily driftable but still not too hard to drive it on the streets. It's already a good base for that, i just have to try it out to see how it goes, i hit up the boys in Tokyo and we agreed for a drift session at Ebisu next weekend. See you there soon! ;)
Expanding places but shrinking the wallet

2 weekly paychecks: +V$2250
Shipping and travel costs: V$6500
Remaining: V$25596

NotPerfect
Gangster

01 Dec 2019 15:52

OwO ayyy ah yes the m4 that's an amazing car to drive i bet. Damn that's a lot of cars getting shipped and they all look nice, even the 34 stockies on the chaser somewhat. Ayyy new garage and a hyundai daily okay i see but damn an ae86 project and another 33? It's gonna be a blast to see the builds :D

Roleplay cars :

Nissan 180sx #1 - SR20DE daily
BMW E36 316i - Seat time drift car
Nissan PS13 Onevia - D1GP spec drift car
Nissan 180sx #2 - k20, period correct daily
Bmw E92 M3 Limited edition 1 of 500 - traded for c63

Sieklo
Associate

03 Dec 2019 01:45

Congrats on a new shop, its gonna be awesome to se 86 and 33 builds :D I would also love to see shop surroundings, maybe one time hehe

Nightkid
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 11:44

HMMMMMM, Wangan run when :))))))))))) . JK , welcome to Japan guys , this is gonna be very epic !

BigSmoke
Gangster

04 Dec 2019 16:41

After having me and the boys to the states no less than three times, it's quite a refreshing sight to have you guys here! :D
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 12:12

BIG Congrats on the Japan expansion!!
I can finally get to see more of y'alls cars up close :D

And the M4, such a joyous car to drive isnt it :P

Lagano
Gangster

08 Dec 2019 15:02

NotPerfect wrote:
01 Dec 2019 15:52
OwO ayyy ah yes the m4 that's an amazing car to drive i bet. Damn that's a lot of cars getting shipped and they all look nice, even the 34 stockies on the chaser somewhat. Ayyy new garage and a hyundai daily okay i see but damn an ae86 project and another 33? It's gonna be a blast to see the builds :D
I appreciate it man! I'll probably take the R33 to a few drift runs before changing anything but yeah we'll see how the build will turn out :)
Sieklo wrote:
03 Dec 2019 01:45
Congrats on a new shop, its gonna be awesome to se 86 and 33 builds :D I would also love to see shop surroundings, maybe one time hehe
Thanks, the garage is indeed on a nice spot! (i'll have to figure out the surroundings ingame lol)
Nightkid wrote:
04 Dec 2019 11:44
HMMMMMM, Wangan run when :))))))))))) . JK , welcome to Japan guys , this is gonna be very epic !
I would not even be kidding. ;) It will be epic for sure!!
BigSmoke wrote:
04 Dec 2019 16:41
After having me and the boys to the states no less than three times, it's quite a refreshing sight to have you guys here! :D
Just returning the visit, my man! I hope we'll have some more track time now :D
Niatross wrote:
08 Dec 2019 12:12
BIG Congrats on the Japan expansion!!
I can finally get to see more of y'alls cars up close :D

And the M4, such a joyous car to drive isnt it :P
Thanks mate, well Japan was quite familiar to us thanks to the shop we had there, and of course you guys but this time we also got a garage because we have too many cars. :lol:
The M4 is a beast, have fun with it but be careful!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

12 Dec 2019 18:09

HEY BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Congrats on the new expansion (a lil bit late but doesn't matter)
Now my boye is in ramenworld <3
Hopefully now we can meet and go for a night spin in Wangan!
Good luck muh boye!
Current Money : $93965

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Chill Life, Good Life ド陰の越
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

Benny
Associate

20 Dec 2019 01:02

Hey guys, whats up..... Let me bring you up to speed on everything regarding my life :D

[12 NOV 2019]

After our arrival in Japan, I made sure to pick up some of the projects that are going on now.....
First let me talk about that shopping spree from a while ago, I was supposed to buy a black s13 silvia but that deal went bust and then I reached AJ to sell me his S13 shell which he agreed but later we all had second thoughts and I canceled the purchase.

So while still in the US of A, I found a 1996 Nissan Silvia S14 Kouki in Japan for sale, a previous touge car I guess or maybe even a drift missile for some beginner cause it looks terrible hehe.. The car costed me V$4000

The car has a SR20DET with 150k KM on the clock which is not bad but the engine from that car was definitely not needed due to what I will give u later.For now enjoy the pics :D

Another purchase that I did while I was in the US of A was this

A 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX CT9A, which I got from a Coparts auction.
Car was in a rear end accident and after the impact it hit the vehicle in front of it and got salvaged. I got the car for a weird V$650 with 0 bids till the last 2 hours when I made my bid.
The engine, suspension and interior are fine it just has some repairable body damage.

And lets not forget about my R33 which has safely arrived in Japan for I don't know which time hehe....

Lets see who has the best eye sight here....... Whats the reason for this photo :D

If your guess was the wheels, you were correct. And if you said VORSTEINER V-FF 104 you were partially correct.
Mainly cause those wheels are 18x9 in the front and 18x12 in the back and VORSTEINER only made those wheels in 20" diameter.
If you wonder how I got 20" downsized to 18" is that we got a bunch of wheel fabrication companies, basically what they do is create parts for vehicles from aluminium per your wish.
I bought 1 rim from the web and took it to them and inquired for the price. They told me V$350 per rim which is almost 50% the price of the genuine rim but I got same quality as the genuine one plus 2 year warranty. The center caps I had to find on amazon for V$25 per piece.

[16 NOVEMBER 2019]

Lets talk about the S14 Project, well lets just say the project is called "Lan Evo Silvia" which means Lancer Evolution Silvia.
Yes that is why I bought the S14 and the EVO IX, I am going to merge those 2 cars in to 1 and I got some Lan Evo experts to help me out on here, @topy (MARC) which is our lead engineer on this project and @BigSmoke which is our Lan Evo Pro driver and a huge help in all fields in which we can take 2 extra hands.....

Couple months ago I talked with Marc about this project and that time I had an idea, to take the EVO V drive train and fit it on the Silvia but then he convinced me on couple different ideas and I ended up finding that cheap Evo IX instead of the V and so the project begun.....

Step 1 - Strip both vehicles

Step 2 - Install the engine without gearbox and anything in the S14 to see how it looks ( DIY REMINDER - Place jack stands underneath the engine cause the mounts are most certainly not in the same spot as SR20 mounts xD )

After we stopped goofing around we started to the work in 2 groups. I took the front and rear sub-frame while Marc took the engine clean up and overhaul with the internal modifications.

[ 01 DECEMBER 2019]

For the previous 2 weeks, I have been busy working on the front and rear sub-frame and thanks to Kiddos help (Ocasionaly) and to Marcs help, we managed to make a decent progress,

Front sub-frame is all complete and we made permanent attachments and install the suspension components on it.
The front sub-frame was made from aluminium tubing and it was made to match the EVO IX front sub-frame since most of the suspension parts are from the EVO IX......

The rear is just a mock up, those are only tag welds, nothing is permanently fixed, due to not having the engine ready to go in and set up the rear.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, the SR20DET from the S14 I have sold to AJ for V$850 and to wrap my R33 Skyline. I got bored from the previous color and instead going trough all the trouble of repainting I decided lets just do a protective wrap in a color which I would like to try on it......

As for the color I decided to go with the R34 Bay side blue since its the prettiest color from the palette in my opinion.....

[ 15 DECEMBER 2019 ]

Marc got the engine clean and assembled for us to get it in and try my engine mounts as well as to check our rear sub-frame and to make permanent connections.

I have not said much about this project but here is the game plan for it......

We are using the 4G63 engine from the EVO IX, attached to a RB26 6 Speed Getrag. The drive shaft is a custom drive shaft which a lot of private self manufacturers are creating for RB26 swaps on the S14, what we did is after attaching the gearbox to the engine we dropped it in to the car and mounted the drive shaft to the gearbox and kept moving the engine forward inch by inch until the driveshaft made a perfect fit with the diff in the rear then we marked up where all the mounts go and started fabricating them. After they were made another test was done to make sure that the mounts are all good and to verify our rear sub-frame connections.

The car will be 4WD, in a crazy way. It has front, middle and rear cusco Limited Slip Differentials and currently in progress is the ATTESA system. We are trying to make this car to grip the ground......

But I will give a fully engine brief in the future once we finish with everything cause right now we are still waiting for a bunch of parts which Marc ordered from me using my credit card......

Upper and lower control arms are from Wisefab for EVO IX, Tein Super Racing Coilovers for EVO IX, Brembo GT-R Big Brake kit, Drilled 355x32mm (2-piece rotors) 6-Piston mono-bloc calipers in the front and Brembo GT-R Big Brake kit, Drilled 328x28mm (2-piece rotors) 4-Piston mono-bloc calipers in the back.
For now we installed the stock EVO IX sway bars and will track how they behave once we test the car. As for the rims I decided to go with HRE 300M 18x10 in front and HRE 300M 18x12 Concave in the back, with Michelin P Zero tires.
The suspension is far away from completion but we are getting there slowly but steady.

My goal is to get the engine one more time in the car till the end of this year and for suspension, we are trying to get it all sorted out till end of January next year.
As far as the rest goes we will see how these tasks will go.

[ 18 DECEMBER 2019 ]

I decided to take a little brake from the Project and called the other two guys that I am taking a 7 day vacation from it and boarded a train to Tokyo....

Since everybody is visiting their old friends and remembering good times so did I decided to do......

Upon my arrival in Tokyo a familiar face was waiting at the station for me. The person in question is Megure - san , the person that owns one of the craziest tuning shops.
I had some business in Tokyo as well and decided to spend my vacation there after I finish the work required in Tokyo.....

Megure borrowed me his daily to use for that purpose and after I finished everything I had and dropped the car back he said to me :

Megure - san : "Hey Ben, have you completed what you had??"

Me : "Yes shacho, everything is done, how can I help you??"

Megure - san : " Have you saw the first snow last night???"

Me : "Yea I did, you wanna go to a mountain for skying or ? "

Megure - san : "Yes something like that" (Calls his apprentice : " Bring me the keys from the last tune up" )

Megure - san " Ben, sit in the car and drive I will give you the address and test this baby for me please, I am not feeling good today for testing but I could enjoy one ride"

Me : "No problem shacho, lets go"

As it happened the car in question was a 2016 Ferrari F12 GTO, which is a tribute car to the 250 GTO. As it happens Megure - sans dream car is the 250 GTO but when he saw in 2016 that the F12 GTO is coming out he made sure that he got one even tho its a limited production car he managed to get one.

He kept the car as it came from the factory till January this year, he made sure that he build in the engine properly and then get it ready for a upgrade and a tune.
From factory that car had 780HP which is a pretty good figure.
One of my favorite things about the F12 is that its a Front Engine, rear wheel drive N/A V12 machine, which sounds like hell broke lose.

For parts Megure contacted Ferrari directly, and after some talking (half a year) he managed to get all the parts necessary to make his own F12 GTO.
Megure removed all the restrictions and unlocked the full potential of that engine and car raising the power bar to 11, basically he made the car hit 980 HP and he also managed to shred addition 50 KG of the 1415KG factory F12 GTO.
As for the exhaust he went wit NOVITEC, now the car sounds even scarier then factory.

After a 40 minute drive we arrived at a mountain pass, which was mostly covered in snow and I decided to ask Megure - san some questions.

Me : " Shacho, what are we doing here. This is not a good spot to test this baby out"

Megure - san : " Ben, this is the perfect place and don't worry, I believe in your skills other ways I would not gave you the keys to my most precious car in the lot"

Me : " Okay you are the boss, but if we crash do not hold me responsible for losing your car"

Megure - san : "Don't worry, everything will be just fine, imagine that this is your R33 or that this is my R34 and step on it"

So I did, what I didn't knew is that Megure told his daughter to wait for us there and to take some pics of the F12 in actions....

Even tho the roads were clean they were still wet, keeping the car straight was impossible, even with 10% throttle or 5% throttle the rear kicks in, so first couple runs were realy difficult and scary but later I decided to get some decent speed on the straights and start sliding it before the corner and to keep the foot more off the throttle then on it at the end so that the car would straighten up before I give her some more beans.......

After a while I got used to it and started to have some fun.
When we finished the runs, we went to a family restaurant nearby which had smoker tables in it and I had a nice dinner and chat with Megure-san.

Me : " Megure - san, I got one question"

Megure - san : " Go ahead kiddo ask"

Me : "Could I get here again in summer and to try this baby on a track flat out?"

Megure - san : " Yes, why not. You know that you are always welcome at my place, now will you stop asking stupid question and finish your meal that we can go home."

Me : " Yes sir, Sorry sir."

Basically that is it for now. I have one more car purchase which I did on the 12th December but I did not take picture of the vehicle due to a second deal that I made with one friend which took the car straight away for respray.

The car in question is a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T.
137,200 km RB20DET with manual gearbox.

Here are some pics from the Advert.

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 02:03

BENNY! YOU'RE A MANIAC!
S14 AWD with a GODDAMN 4G63?! that's the insanest build ever seen in Vstanced!
You are crazy! If u need some help with performance parts hmu.
Damn, i wanna see this thing finished!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

BigSmoke
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 03:31

Aaaaaand the most ambitious project in VS has already started! :D This is gonna take a looooong time but I guess since it's your build, eventually we gonna make it. If you can slam an LS7 into a Silverado we might be able to do this :D

Wrapping the R33 instead of fully repainting it is a great idea, when you're bored again you can just rip it away. And great colour choice as well! I myself are a fan of Bayside Blue so that's an instant approval from me :D

Man you're quite lucky to have connections with a lot of tner company! Struggling with a Ferrari on winter is.......expected really, let alone a massively tuned ones, but glad you've handled the prancing horse quite well. It's basically a sped-up version of Monte Carlo rally up there don't you think? :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

SimplifyHerb
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 09:02

4G63 powered S14?! That proper nutshell! Keep up and I'm very curious how it doing well.
Previous username; Buzzsaw.
My Roleplay Link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13457
RP location; Osaka, Japan

RP's My vehicle owned:
► Show Spoiler
RP's My previous owned vehicle:
► Show Spoiler

Niatross
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 10:12

Ah yes, the coveted Lan-Evo silvia
Im still skeptical about the idea but its interesting to say the least :lol:
And Bayside Blue surely does look pretty on the R33. Much better than the old red imo

Also i must add, Megure-san's F12 truly is a beautiful machine :o

NotPerfect
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 10:46

OwO damn another s14? There has to be something with everyone buying one. Also an evo uwu damn and the s2k looks mint on new wheels, as for the project it's gonna be absolutely mental i bet an awd 4g63 s14. The 33 in blue looks pretty nice and then you slidede an f12? Daammnn it's soo sick :D The 33 looks pretty okay except the rough hood but kind of clean for what it is :D

Roleplay cars :

Lagano
Gangster

20 Dec 2019 18:24

Holy crap you guys drifted a F12 on snow?! Man you gotta love Megure-san, absolute madlad as usual. And what will we do with that R32? We already got two R33s! :lol:

Lagano
Gangster

24 Dec 2019 23:01

We've been working on that S14 a lot this month but meanwhile we did some more fun stuff which @BigSmoke told you about earlier. We got all the cars we brought from USA to the garage here, that was quite some work too but now they're here safe and sound. I'm really excited about the Evo 6 now but i'm a bit worried about its illegal import to USA and therefore lack of a title, well i got temporary plates just to bring it here but i hope i can make it road legal again. As you might've heard it's a limited Tommi Makinen edition model so i won't modify it that much and just try to enjoy it on the road.

8th Dec 2019

I got some time to take a look around this R33 the boys got me for my birthday. It might look a bit rough but overall the car is actually in pretty good shape so i don't mind the flaws on the outside.

I kinda like the wingless look but the R33's trunk is made to fit a wing from the factory so there's quite a gap to be seen when there's no wing. I should at least cover up the 2 holes where the wing is supposed to be bolted on. I also noticed a tiny bit of rust on some spots but that's no big deal, what matters is that the car functions perfectly.

The interior has also seen better days but i wondered how it's in that state when i noticed the odometer, showing only 138,506km! Not much for a 25 year old car at all. It has some nice mods like a Bride seat, a hydraulic handbrake and an aftermarket steering wheel, but the gear knob was missing! It's pretty much impossible to shift gears without it so i quickly got an aftermarket one from the local parts shop. Aside from the marks on the outside the interior mods show that this was a drift car, having such low mileage i hope it wasn't drifted since it was new!

Later that day, we met with AJ (@RocketBunnyS13) and Yuan (@BigSmoke) at Ebisu circuit. Originally we wanted to join the Autumn Drift Matsuri but we were at SEMA at the same time so we decided to make our own little drift session. We started at the most famous Minami circuit but before that i did a few quick runs on the nearby school course to get a feeling how the R33 drives. The suspension is a bit wonky but it actually feels good to drift with some body roll! I started off quite easy though since i'm not used to the car yet, i'll try sending it on the jump some other time.

Some corners on the track are quite wide so i had more than enough room to practice higher entry speeds and angles.

I think the front bumper scraped a little here! I've always wondered how so many drifters have their cars slammed to the ground with these big bodykits and not lose them somewhere on the track! Well it's fine for flat tracks but not Ebisu, it has some ups and downs which can take off your bumpers or side skirts before you know it! :lol: The issue here is the body roll but i don't know, it can drift well and that's all that really matters for now!

As i said above i didn't try to get my R33 airborne just yet but i did try throwing it hard in the corner after the jump! Again, that part is quite wide so there wasn't much that could go wrong.

That photo instantly reminded me of the time i was on this very track with my old S14, almost exactly 2 years ago! Ah, good memories. I remember i was drifting it quite hard, despite being on Ebisu only for the second time with that car!

We then proceeded on the Nishi course where our drift cars took a break - that's a grip circuit, it's only available for drifting on a Matsuri! So @Benny took his R33 for a run there, contrary to mine his has a more grip-oriented setup despite still being RWD. After that and another break for lunch it was our turn again on the Kita course, which turned out to be quite tricky! It's difficult to maintain a drift there due to the uphill part and the long straight, you need to pull off a long manji drift to make it through the whole track! Neither of us had lots of power so we had to push our cars to their limits to make that manji work and we nailed it eventually, going really close to the wall sometimes. Swinging cars left and right at high speed can be quite an adrenaline rush!

This was followed by my favorite part of the day - drifting on the Touge circuit! I have way less experience on this track compared to Minami, for example, but the fact that it's just like a touge road in the mountains makes it really exciting. Yuan and I already knew our cars are relatively large for it but we tried it anyway. Prior to that we were chilling in the nearby parking spot, talking about each other's and a few more fellow drifters' cars.

Here's Yuan's Mark 2, known as the S.S. Meme Machine. Looking like a pretty much stock JZX with some drift mods and a turbocharger, this is his missile he uses to practice drifting. It's been through some abuse but it's not a particularly nice car anyway, looks don't matter at this type of car but that's what they're for, just getting you sideways before you move on to a proper drift car.

As commonly seen on drift cars there's some cosmetic damage in the rear but i don't know how the hell he managed to bend the trunk that hard!

AJ's Silvia, on the other hand, is a totally different build - pretty much a street car but still keeping the same capabilities, definitely worth admiring. Those TE37s are 18 inches big but it's still so low! I could barely believe it. Well it has the OEM bodykit so i guess scraping is not that much of an issue for him. Maybe that's how my old S14 would've turned out if it was a Kouki...

"Hey, isn't it missing an intercooler in the front?" some of you may wonder. Contrary to the majority of S14s and S chassis in general, AJ's car is running a naturally aspirated SR20! With an ITB intake setup and many more aftermarket parts it might even surpass the power output of some turbocharged SR's which are better in drifting situations, but it's very surprising when you hear that NA engine scream across the track. :D

His S14 looks so nice, maybe i'll make my R33 look somewhat decent too but on the other hand i'd just like to thrash it around Ebisu without worrying too much like Yuan with the Meme Machine.

Alright, let's get to the track! It was very narrow compared to the other tracks so i did a few slow laps with some handbrake turns in the tighter corners, proceeded by gradually better runs together with Yuan. AJ had a nimble and better handling car so the track was no big deal for him but we had to get used to it with our big boats. I remembered the time when i flipped a S15 on this track in NFS Prostreet due to cutting a corner and hitting the dirt, i felt so ashamed because flipping a drift car there is pretty much impossible otherwise! While on the track i always had that moment in my mind and tried not to have a bad deja vu. A good line is required to connect the drift through the whole track but you have to keep your car in the middle at the same time!

Yuan was struggling a bit at first but quickly got the hang of it, smoothly going through those corners.

AJ was straight up killing it, that NA machine was singing all the way together with the tires!!

Later on i had a slight mishap, i counter steered a bit too late and ended up on the dirt on the right side of the road. I heard a few nasty scrapes from the bodykit on the way but this one was the loudest! :lol: The sideskirts got loose after that but it was nothing a few zipties couldn't fix.

Well, that was our Ebisu drift day finally told from my side as well. That being said, this is probably the last post here in this year because Christmas is coming. Happy holidays everyone! :D
I guess i can afford holidays

4 weekly paychecks: +V$4500
Mentions: +V$1500 (thanks to @BigSmoke, @RocketBunnyS13, @topy, @Niatross, @Soju and @11000rpm)
Ebisu entry: V$50
NRG gear knob: V$50
Fuel and food: V$78
Remaining: V$31418

BigSmoke
Gangster

25 Dec 2019 09:02

Glad you're having fun here so far! I guess I should actually call the Mark II the IJN Meme Machine (or for bonus accuracy, IJN Joudansha) :lol: I'm glad the trunk and turbos still survived after the session, it's gonna be a looong time to repair them. And uh, glad I'm not the only one who binned the car :lol:

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

RocketBunnyS13
Associate

25 Dec 2019 16:15

Such a great time getting to slide with the boys once again!! Oh boy with these consecutive drift days I should change my oils and filters or else that SR20DE won't be screaming for long lmao, your R33 did surprisingly well! A cracked aero kit is just an excuse to switch aero HAHAH, and of course we have Yuan sending it as usual THE MADMAN. Cheers y'all! :woot:
s t a y c l a s s y

Soju
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 12:46

It's a little bummer that 11K and I couldn't be there but I think it looks like a real blast :)

Benny
Associate

27 Dec 2019 18:47

Ello and Welcome to my special update which I kept secret from 1 person.....

So in October I found out that a certain person that I know is born 13 days prior to me, and for the past 26 years I never had somebody had a BDay before me (from my friends and relatives) so I decided to make a early B Day surprise and a prank for him having a BDAY 13 days prior to me.....

So I plotted a plan with @RocketBunnyS13 @Niatross @Lagano , to go on 27th December, 5 AM in front of @BigSmoke house and literally kidnap him.

So when I told it to them, I asked him secretly for a list of couple of his fav stuff in life and I managed to get some items from that list as his present thanks to everyone that was involved in this surprise.

So here is the story :

-26 December 2019 :
I sent Lagano for an overnight stay at Kiddos place, then I got there at 05:30 while its still dark outside, while Lagano kept all the doors unlocked and open so its easier for me to sneak it.
I got my hands on a oxygen tank with a mask so we can place it on his mouth so he doesnt sufficate....

-27 December 2019 :
Before I stormed the house, I left the car runing with the door and trunk lid open with Niatross watching guard while I do the task.
While he was tight a sleep, Lagano tied up his legs and arms, so when I got in all I had was place a black non see trough bag on his head tie it so he doesn't remove it, and the easiest task of the day...... Transport a human snorlax from 2nd floor all the way down to the 1st floor and in to the car.

Oh I forgot to mention, Smokie had a ride in the front seats and rear seats of my R33 now it was time to try the trunk.
Half way trough the house he woke up and wanned to scream but "Sorry Bro, mouth gag"....... we stuffed him in the car and put the oxigen mask under the black bag and tied all together and I moved to drive out.

And here comes Niatross :

-N : " Hey Ben, please drive carefuly, you got a human in the trunk of your R33...."
-B : " Don't worry mate, I will be gentle"
-15 seconds later :

So one of his fav things in life is Tsukuba track which happends to be the 1st item on my list. I had to call a lot of strings from Megure-san to help me out with this but we pulled trough....
Next item from the fav list that we pulled out was : Car spotting and Nissan Skylines. So we made a medium size meet with a genuine retired racing C10 and C110, self made R34 MP Nismo Z Tune, a genuine MP R33 400R, Drift spec 950hp VR38DETT R34 and @RocketBunnyS13 R34 GTT.....

So one of the things for this meet was that the track was blacked out, no lights at all. After I parked my R33, we pulled him out of the trunk, took him to the Left hand side of the car and tied him up to my rims, then we removed the bag from his head and started laughing. After a lot of panicking as expected, he asked where are we, I told him that we are in Ibaraki forest since he is an Ibaraki resident he should know a way home and untied him at the same moment as the sun started to come out.

He got up and started to look around and thats when he noticed all the parked cars and started laughing as well.

Then I have explained him that this was a prank and a bday present and that his present is to get a hot lap as a passenger in the C10, C110 and a hot drift lap in the VR38 R34.

After he those rides, was the moment to bring the big surprise. Another item on the list was time attack racing as you know if you follow his RP, and here is where Megure-san stepped in big time.

If you remember a week ago I tested one F12 GTO from him, yep that F12 is the car that he would be in for a hot lap but as a driver. He got shocked as hell, but then we told him that he would get a hot lap as a driver in the car next to the F12 as well....

Yep you are seeing correct, thats a Pagani Huayra which is a car from Megure-sans customer which has a tune, and straight pipe exhaust sistem. Loud and fast just like we love them....

When Kiddo finished with the hot laps, he was smiling as a 2 year old child afther he sees his fav food.......

But thats not all, there is more, we aint done at that.

If you remember the purple R32 that I bought and updated in my last update, that car was sent straight to Niatross after the purchase for a respray and new rims and some body parts.
For the color in his fav things list he said that blue and more blue is his fav so we went with bayside blue for the color....

When I told him, that the R32 that he sees is the same one from that update and that its his, he couldn't belive.
He just kept saying you guys overkilled my BDAY as hell, and then I ringed Niatross to come out of the car and give him the keys. Then Niatross told him to open the trunk, and what he saw in there was a trunk full of Apple pie and Egg trouts which are also on the list of fav things (Niatross had to drive as a snail to Tsukuba hehe)

I did skip a lot of story line in this update, and this update doesn't feature anything else than this Bday Surprise due to the amount of work on the Lan Evo Silvia.

I wanned to take a moment for this special day for a special friends. We were a week early with this present but, this was the best so that he can now enjoy his BDAY with his family when the day comes.

Take care guys, stay safe out there, don't drink and drive.

Marry Christmas!!!!!
Cars in RP:
Lamborghini Aventador
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 18:58

HOLY SHIT, YOU WEREN'T LYING ABOUT COMMITING CRIME! hehe
Epic update! hehe
@BigSmoke : Happy bday my nigga!

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

Lagano
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 20:11

BigSmoke wrote:
25 Dec 2019 09:02
Glad you're having fun here so far! I guess I should actually call the Mark II the IJN Meme Machine (or for bonus accuracy, IJN Joudansha) :lol: I'm glad the trunk and turbos still survived after the session, it's gonna be a looong time to repair them. And uh, glad I'm not the only one who binned the car :lol:
Of course it's fun with you guys coming along! And i hope you enjoyed the early birthday party :lol:
RocketBunnyS13 wrote:
25 Dec 2019 16:15
Such a great time getting to slide with the boys once again!! Oh boy with these consecutive drift days I should change my oils and filters or else that SR20DE won't be screaming for long lmao, your R33 did surprisingly well! A cracked aero kit is just an excuse to switch aero HAHAH, and of course we have Yuan sending it as usual THE MADMAN. Cheers y'all! :woot:
Nothing beats drifting with the squad! Yeah it was alright for my first drift day with it, and i don't really mind the bodykit, it wasn't in the best shape in the first place lol.
Soju wrote:
27 Dec 2019 12:46
It's a little bummer that 11K and I couldn't be there but I think it looks like a real blast :)
It was a blast indeed! I remember y'all being at Ebisu a few times too and it was epic, hope to see you there soon! ;)
FranklinAnderson wrote:
27 Dec 2019 18:58
HOLY SHIT, YOU WEREN'T LYING ABOUT COMMITING CRIME! hehe
Epic update! hehe
@BigSmoke : Happy bday my nigga!
Not a crime if nobody sees it :lol: Well it was worth it to surprise the hell out of him!

NotPerfect
Gangster

27 Dec 2019 20:29

OwO oh my damn bigsmoke that's the sickest bd i could imagine you've got so much good people around you it's insane and all the effort just wow. You guys are insane!!!

Roleplay cars :

BigSmoke
Gangster

28 Dec 2019 04:50

AY! THAT'S TOO EARLY! AND GOD DAMNIT DUDE YOU ALMOST MADE ME HAD A HEART ATTACK!

That aside, I'm really, really grateful with all you guys did for the day, I'm so happy. I can't thank you all enough for this. All these pies and tarts would actually suffice, but another car? That's just amazing! And oh, I'd like to thank Megure-san and co. for the chance to ride the Fezza and Pagani as well. Though I don't really want to drive them only in tees and shorts........ :lol: You guys are simply the best! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Benny
Associate

31 Dec 2019 00:24

Lets kick it of with some of the events from the past which I have forgotten to mention!!!!!!

Lets go back to 23rd October.........

I had a need to get a drift car for cheap but not a money pit..... So I found a 2006 Mercedes Benz C230 Compressor W203 C Class. It has a 2.3l V6 Petrol, its a manual and its RWD.
The car it self did only 166 230 miles, 1 owner car and it costed V$2000.

As it is right now I will not do any mods to it due to the schedule that I have with the Lan Evo Silvia but even as it is, it can slide nicely.

Well for all the drift events that we enter Lagano will keep you updated but there is one mod that I will need to do and that to replace the LSD and get a bigger steering lock.

26 December 2019

I had a phone call from @Nightkid

D : "Hey Benny whats up, its Dominika"
B : "Hey Dominika, nothing much working on the endless project, how about you"
D : "Nothing much, testing the Supra, and wondered if we could meet"
B : "No problem, hit me up with the location, but make sure that there is something to eat nearby I am starving"
D : " Lets meet in Isesaki it has a Burger king, you could use it to set your Navi to get there"
B : " Roger I will be there NLT 20:30"

Since I said that who ever from Japan hits me for a meet I will make sure to meet them, but this meet had a request.
Right before I departure, I let the S2K run for 20 mins to heat up and made my self a cup of coffee, phone rings again.

D : "Hey Benny, its Dominika again"
B : "Hey, I was just getting ready to depart"
D : "Uh good timing, are you coming with the S2K or the R33?"
B : "S2K ofc it is my daily here in Japan."
D : "Could you please come with the R33?"
B : "Yea I could but it will postpone my arrival, cause now I need to heat the R33 up"
D : "NP, I will wait."

So, turn of the S2K, remove cover from R33, turn it on, cover the S2K, drink the coffee smoke some and hit the road.....

The navigation said : " 2h 37 Mins", I said : " Challenge Accepted".
2h 20 mins later, I have arrived at the location and as I was pulling in the Burger King parking lot, I saw a familiar car.

As it happened she arrived 10 mins prior to me and made the orders. I parked next to the supra and went inside.

After I filled my self with a lot of junk food it was time to go outside so that I can smoke some and check her supra while she enjoys the sights of my R33.

Dominika is a fellow R33 GTR owner, but mine R33 was always different from the pack and the wicked tuning made it even more to stand out.

While she was checking the interior, I told her about my new trunk lid switch, I installed an electric switch on the driver door and told her to check it out.

She opened the trunk and I pulled out her Christmas present and placed the Supra......

I have bought a bunch of Christmas gifts this year and here is the list :

- @BigSmoke GoPro camera
- @Niatross Big teddy bear
- @RocketBunnyS13 Cannabis Floor mats
- @Lagano Pressure washer

and @Nightkid a Toyota Supra TRD spoiler.

She saw the present, opened it and started jumping around the supra.

So I pulled out my tool box from the R33, remove the old supra spoiler and just placed the TRD on it for the looks.

So after a while, I decided to give her a ride in the R33. I told her to drive the supra home and I will follow her.

We went for a nearby highway and I floored the R33. Couple locals were there but they couldn't keep up.

So before I dropped Dominika home and went my way home, I decided to let her drive the R33 for a while to see the difference in suspension setup, engine tune and power.
She was excited to drive it, and at first she went easy on the Yacht but I convinced her to step on it, it might be different but still its an R33.
Finally she gave the full beans and overtook couple locals and, she did miss couple gears and grinded some but that is all part of the fun.
She did good but I think that I will have to replace my clutch.....

The Lan Evo silvia is again dissembled and on jack stands but that is how it is at the start of a massive project.

So let me explain the funding for this project.

In august while building the G35 for SEMA, me and Lagano had couple visitors. It was the main guys in a car dealer called "West Coast Luxury Motors" they are located in Los Angeles and they heard about me finding some weird cars and building them and they had a proposal for me and Lagano.

We got offered a part time job for them. They get a call for a certain car they need, and Lagano and I give our best to find them, location of the car is not important.
We make 8% from the selling price and each of us has its own salary, so we happily accepted even tho that the job is only till August next year cause they have a bunch of customers with weird orders and far locations so they need some extra ppl to help them out.

At SEMA, they came to check our G35 and saw the crowd around it and decided to give me another offer, I could take a loan in a certain amount, and I would pay it off from my salary till August, I had a talk with Lagano and I said yes, I will take that.

So at first we wanned to get an S13, but @RocketBunnyS13 was convincing me not to, but since he couldn't stop me he decided to sell me his S13, he would disassemble it and ship me the chassis only.

We made a deal, and then I informed @topy about the purchase, then he had hard feelings for the car due to it beeing his car then he sold to his friend AJ and now that he had to do this project on it he said NO. Well not like that but he said, lets not do that S13, and lets get a different one I will pay for it. In the meanwhile AJ had a change of heart and at the same moment I told him not to strip the car down he waned to ask me to buy the car back from me.

So that is how we ended up with the S14 instead AJ's S13.
Next part was the budget. After a month of calculation with Topy we decided that V$60 000 should be more then enough for the build. I hit up West Coast Luxury Motors and told them the amount for the loan.
They gave me the loan right away but all the money that I made during September, October and November I had to turn back in to cover the loan so that I don't have to worry about it later due to being busy working on the S14.

First order that I made was :

Mitsubishi JDM 9 Rear Bumper License Plate Bracket - Evo 7-9 - P/N MIT-6430A068
APR Carbon Fiber Front Lip for Evo 9 - P/N APR-FA-489006
Cusco RS 1.5 Way limited slip differential
RB26 Swap drive shaft
Mitsubishi Front Bumper Caps - Evo 9 - P/N MIT-6400A391BA
Mitsubishi "Evolution MR" Trunk Badge - P/N Evo 8/9 - MIT-7415A007
Tein Super Racing Coilovers - Evo 7/8/9 - P/N TEIN-DSR84-81LS1
APR Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Canards for Evo 9 - P/N AB-494030

Mitsubishi OEM Vortex Generator for Evo 7/8/9 - P/N MZ380295EX
APR Carbon Fiber Universal Air Inlet Ducts Type 2 - P/N APR-NACA-032026
APR Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser for USDM Evo 8/9 Bumper - P/N APR-CBX-EVOSHIELD
Brembo GT-R Big Brake kit, Drilled 355x32mm (2-piece rotors) 6-Piston monobloc calipers - P/N 1M1.8025AR
Brembo GT-R Big Brake kit, Drilled 328x28mm (2-piece rotors) 4-Piston monobloc calipers - P/N 2P1.6006AR
Toyo Proxes R888R Tires 255/35Z R18 – P/N TOYO-103830
and that costed me V$29,664, litteraly half of the budget.
The engine costed me only V$650, actually the whole Evo IX costed me that much.

So after a while I have talked with Topy, I waned to do a Transverse engine configuration with the Evo gear box and everything but, he convinced me to go with longitudinal engine configuration and to get an RB26 6 Speed getrag. After a while of searching, I found a 60 000km RB26DETT with the 6 speed Getrag in Bangladesh for V$5500 and had to buy it.

So from the parts list that should be it now its only a matter of time and hard work to get it done......

► Show Spoiler

Nightkid
Gangster

31 Dec 2019 00:38

Ooop , i’m so sorry for your clutch , guess i was under a lot of stress and missed a gear on accident? But anyways , thank you so much for the TRD wing , it really means A LOT to me ! Also have fun with the Lan evo silvia , i can’t wait to see it ripping on the Wangan !

BigSmoke
Gangster

31 Dec 2019 06:08

Aaaaah finally you've got your fav Merc after all. I have a feeling it'll stay in your garage for a looooong time :D And oh, thanks for the GoPro camera as well!

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

NotPerfect
Gangster

31 Dec 2019 11:25

owo ayy more merc bois but damn a drift car? That's gonna be liitt, and the gift for nightkid uwu soo dope. Ahhh yes lan evo silvia damn stoked to see it come to one piece :P

Roleplay cars :

Benny
Associate

01 Jan 2020 19:43

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
So on the 31st December 23:59 I get a phone call from @BigSmoke

E : "Hey Senpai, Happy New Year everything best in the upcoming year"
B : "Thanks kiddo, Happy New Year to you too, and also didn't I told you to stop calling me Senpai"
E : "Ehm, Sorry?"
B : "Don't worry kiddo just don't call it again hehe"
E : "Hey Beny, I heard that you don't celebrate new years? Is that true? "
B : "Yes Kiddo, I do not celebrate them, new, old they are all same to me just the number is different. Why you ask?"
E : "Well I had an idea since you don't celebrate, to get with @Lagano to my place tomorrow at 2pm, cause I know you will wake up late."
B : "Why is that??? You have something special in mind?"
E : "Kinda, I talked with the people at Tsukuba and managed to host you a coaching session tomorrow to teach you do time attacks, @Niatross and @RocketBunnyS13 will be there with their M4 and A5, you should bring the S2K since its a good car to learn with"
B : "Okay kiddo, I will be there tomorrow, just will need to drag Lagano out of the bed"

So 1st January 2020. sun rises up, and I wake up lagano who had sadly only 4 hours of sleep (He went to bed at 5 am woke him up at 10), had some coffee started the S2K and hit the road to Ibaraki!!!!
Weirdly this winter has no real snow yet which I am thankful for but the road conditions are far from perfect so still need to pay a lot of attention to everything.

So instead going to kiddos house from which we would depart immediately to the track, while he was waiting on us, we took a slight detour to Starbucks got us some more coffee and headed to Tsukuba without them.
After we arrived there Lagano waned to ring him and I told him to wait a bit. Once we got outside and started to enjoy the coffee I told him ring Yuan up now!!!

Z : "Hey Yuan, we are at Tsukuba just to let you know"
E : "Pffftttt....... You are where???"
Z : "Did you just spitted your tea?"
E : " Yes I did, where did you say that you are???"
Z : " At Tsukuba"
E : "The deal was to come to my place first"
Z : "I know but Beny is driving and you know his morning routine, he eats a pack of cigs with a cup of coffee"
E : "Ah yes, Beny as usual, he will kill him self with his morning routine. I am on my way there with @Niatross and @RocketBunnyS13 "

So after a while the squad had arrived at Tsukuba.

Bro hugs and fist bumps went on and on and on, and then even some more "Happy New Year" quotes but eventually that all stopped and we could talk about the plan for today!!!!

So Yuans idea of the coaching session was to get in my S2K with me as a passenger and show me the track, braking points, acceleration points, best racing lines etc since this is my first time doing a proper racing driving.
You might think that I am good at this but believe me I am definitely not, I am good at street racing in which I abuse my overpowered cars and opponents fear of oncoming vehicles, and many of you will say but in Yuans previous Tsukuba update, you kept up with his monster TA EVO III, yes I did keep up with him due to the power of my car, in corners he used to go away from me at least 2 or more secs but on the straight section I get to his bumper with ez, but now its time to learn to drive properly fast.....

So I told the guys, why don't AJ and Muza go have a blast couple laps each and then for me to do the training cause if I crash I will ruin the day for all so lets at least let somebody have some fun.

So Yuan brings the GoPro that I got him for Christmas and set it up on AJ and he went first in his Audi A4

And thanks to that GoPro we even have a video of him going around Tsukuba. AJ Achieved a lap time of 1:12.983 which was a fast lap considering that the car is a regular 2.0l Turbo.

Next on the line was Muza with his BMW M4 which gives us a lot of hope on some serious time attack.

As expected Muza didn't disappoint at all and here is the video to prove. He achieved a lap time of 1:07.835 which is really fast and his driving got me hyped up for my runs....

So while Muza was doing his hot lap, I talked with Ziga since I litteraly dragged him from his bed in to the S2K and he came as my passenger to go a hot lap in my S2K, before I did them.

So as you all know Lagano has some experience doing Time Attacks, and he knows my S2K rather well, a thing that was an advantage for him was the racing coilovers that we installed on to the car when we got it and with some tips from our teacher Yuan, lagano was on fire!!!!!
1st lap the S2K tried to kill him few times but he corrected the oversteer and he got a hang for the car and set a magnificent lap of 1:07.167 which if you are not a Tsukuba time attack fan don't know, a pro racer in a factory S2K set a lap time of 1:08 on this track!!!!!

After Lagano has finished his run, I pulled out my AUX cord, connected my phone to the S2K and used Whats-app and made a voice call with Yuan, cause we are amateurs we don't have proper radios for the communication hehe.
I took the GoPro from Lagano, got on my racing suite hop in the car and then comes Kiddo....

E : "Hey where do you think you are going?"
B : "Its time for my lap don't you remember?"
E : "Yea its your time for a hot lap but after we go for a training drive"
B : "Oh crap, I got over hyped and forgot about that. * Leaves the car and goes on to the passenger side*"
B : "Come on get in and lets go"

So after 4 training laps it was time to take my training wheels off and burn some ruber on that track......

So lap #1, I was so hyped and the adrenaline kicked in I was shaking like a little kid. Went of the line, had a lot of missed gears, or over revving and even a bunch of over steer which was not supposed to happens. In the low and mid speed corners I was fine but the problem arose in the last high speed corner, where going over 100km/h the rear end started sliding, and if you had to guess my underpants did change color at that point!!!! The first run was a solid 1 min 12 Sec, which was same as the experienced AJ's Audi A5 with a 2.0l engine. I was happy with the result, when Kiddo told me over the phone :
E : "Floor it now even more go for a 2nd lap, you did good in the first, don't brake in the middle of the corner and be gentle with the throttle at the exits and watch the braking markers on the side of the course, you can go a lot faster"
B : "You think so?"
E : "I know and now GOOOOOOOOO"

So I did , lap #2. The 2nd lap was a lot cleaner with less over steer, much preciser shifts and control over the car and that was proven by the lap time which was 1:10.028
That lap was something that should not have happened..... After that one I got much more confidence,actually I am lieing to you, I was way overconfident and so I told to Yuan

B : "Hey kiddo, this lap was good I could feel it, and I fell that I can do it one better so here I go"
Y : "That lap was awesome, improvement is visible, just please don't over do it I have a lot of faith in you"

So I went in to my last lap for today, even more precise shifts, racing lines and much much more control then in the second run which felt great, but then after I went trough the 6th corner which was after the big tire that I went under, I heard a weird noise but I kept going even more, pushing it way too hard. I did a way later braking in the second to last corner and slingshotted the car on to the straight leading to the last corner, yes the high speed one which I was afraid on the start but for which I didn't feel any fear at the moment...... And that is just the thing that Yuan warned me about and what I shouldn't have felt.....
I nailed a whole lot more speed then usual, I was at 175 km/h at the start of the last corner, for the first two moments it felt awesome going that fast trough the corner in which I almost slided out of the track in my first run but then the inevitable happened....... Suddenly the rear felt light and I could see the rear end in the rear view mirror getting closer and closer to the gravel so I instinctivly let off the throttle and started counter steering to try and control the slide and make minimum damage.....
I did ended up saving a lot, cause at the end instead my crashing in to the barriers and possibly to die, I only scraped the rear left quarter panel and detached the rear bumper on the left side........

Yuan was the first to rush to the car to check if I am okay but he was shocked from the sight.....
I was standing next to the parked S2K on gravel and smoking a cig like nothing happened. He starts to yell at me for that mistake but then he calms down and relaxes. He starts to apologies for yelling at me, and of course apologies taken, cause he was not yelling at me for the miss or crash, he was yelling cause I could have died there and now need to learn how to control my confidence but I am glad to have a pal like that.......

Here is the video of the fatal lap!!!!

No pics of the damage due to the stress and everything but Lagano and I will update you on it tomorrow cause we need to fix that damage due to the car beeing my daily and I can't drive it like that.

I would like to thank everyone that came and that helped Yuan to host this event. Yuans plan was a huge success, I got hooked up on time attacks and this wont be the last time you will see me do time attacks, I will be back soon, and possibly with the R33 as well....
Cars in RP:
Lamborghini Aventador
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
Toyota Supra A80 (EU Spec)
Nissan 180SX

Click here to go to my RP!
Make sure you visit our store as well, press on banner below!

Lagano
Gangster

08 Jan 2020 23:32

A new decade

First of all happy new year to everyone, here's to as many fast and loud cars, burnouts, track days and any kind of good times as possible. Also thanks to @BigSmoke, @FranklinAnderson, @RocketBunnyS13, @Niatross, @topy and probably some more guys for an epic new year's eve! Few days before that, however, we had a huge track day on Tsukuba with all their rides. I'll be short on that as some of them already described it perfectly in their RP threads.

When Benny and i got to Tsukuba, i met with Yuan and Marc before going on the track for another Evolution meetup of ours - almost the same as last time at the Burger King, but now Marc brought his number 1 ride, the Evo 10.

I was glad to see his monster again, so nicely put together with insane performance. Truly remarkable for a street car!

TE37s fit so well even on modern cars like this Evo, they make it look ready for the track but not only it looks like that, Marc proved that it was indeed ready later on!

On the other side there was an older Evo than mine - @BigSmoke's Evo 3, aka Silver Queen, probably a famous contender on Tsukuba's time attack events!

I like the RalliArt sticker there - Mitsubishi's motorsports division, showing that his Evo 3 is used for just that. Well, as the name tells the Evos were mostly built as rally cars but they're just fine for track racing too, they're very versatile cars and many are modified into insane time attack beasts but he's staying in the street car class.

Meanwhile my Evo 6 is bone stock! Sure, the Tommi Makinen edition has some upgrades, it handles really well on the track but i might throw on some small mods to match the Evo 5 Yuan is currently building up to replace his Evo 3. I'll be keeping my eyes on his build for sure!

Then again, Marc's Evo 10 is a whole different story. Still a street car though!

It was just wonderful to get our Evos together again, each one is from a different era and has different kind of mods, or none yet in my case. After this it was time to hit the track! I think i've only driven on Tsukuba once until now but i know the track really well regardless, thanks to Gran Turismo i memorized every corner! :lol: We also tried each other's Evos, it was really fun! I was pretty impressed by the Evo 3, looking stock but with 450hp under the hood it was quite a difference to my Evo 6!

I tried out Muza's M4 before it even landed to Japan but this time i was way more focused on cornering, and that was better to do with the KW coilovers he installed! It's cool that you can set them up in the car just like the OEM suspension, kinda obvious too since KW suspension is used by many BMW race cars and therefore really well developed for them.

Franklin's Supra is an absolute beast but i let the test drive part to Smoke, i didn't feel like throwing around all those 1400 horses around a relatively tight track. Not the right kind of car for it but it was still worth admiring, after all you don't see a Supra on a racetrack that often! Instead i took Benny's S2000 for a few laps, that was way more fitting for Tsukuba. Although it was very tail happy, it handled beautifully with balanced and predictable drifts, just like a proper RWD sports car should. Unfortunately Ben had a minor crash in the last corner later on, the left side suffered some damage but it doesn't look like much of a problem to fix, the other guys were going crazy from panic but we calmed them down eventually lol.

With the last track day of the decade complete, we headed to the Kami-Sama garage in Tokyo to await the new one. As the usual new year's party, we had a whole lotta food, whole lotta fun and maybe a little too many drinks. :? The star of the show that day though was this GTR here, gifted to Muza by the boys. He had absolutely no idea what hit him! :lol:

That's all from my side, the last few days of the year were so awesome but i didn't really tell you everything about what happened due to various things like one too many drinks as mentioned before. Well Smoke, Niatross and Franklin wrote some more about it earlier anyway so make sure to check that out. After getting back to Fukushima the first wrenching this year has already commenced, i'll try to update you all about that soon. Peace out and happy new year again ;)

FranklinAnderson
Gangster

09 Jan 2020 01:37

This year was a whole experience for all of us
What a way to spend 365 days, knowing u boys, doin some crazy shit
Track days, gifts, builds, races, etc.
Incredible! Hopefully this 2020 goes as great, but with MOAR POWAR BABEEEEEEE

Roleplay info below...
► Show Spoiler
Hotboi Gang (テヂ椅)

Niatross
Gangster

17 Jan 2020 05:42

Just as Franklin said, 2019 was indeed a rollercoaster ride
And likewise, i hope 2020 is just as good, if not better!

We seem to have started it off right too with the group tsukuba-sesh :D
And then theres the BCNR33, in which regard i indeed didnt have a CLUE as to what hit me :lol:

Lagano
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 01:42

Domestics and imports

Hey wassup y'all, not much has changed in our garage this month but we're discussing future projects with Benny big time, so we'll post some more when we actually get the ideas going. Anyway, the R33 drift car got an OEM bodykit thanks to @Niatross, meanwhile he got my Bomex front bumper and found the rest of the bodykit later on. I wasn't really feeling it but i must say it looks gorgeous on his R33! But for now i'm alright with a stock looking drift car, i'll probably keep the OEM style and eventually get some nice wheels to make it look like the S14 i used to have before. Come to think of it, this particular bodykit looks pretty good already, especially with the optional lips all around! Getting one of those big aggressive bodykits to make it look like a 2000's D1GP competitor is surely tempting but i wanna drift this thing hard without too many worries like i did with the S14. Maybe it'll have a complete makeover some day though...

The exhaust seems a bit off because the previous rear bumper had a slightly different cutout but it still fits anyway. More importantly, however, it provides a pretty good soundtrack! It's a pretty much stock RB25 but whatever, sounds alright and goes alright!

And here's one car which i've totally forgot to tell you about - a good ol' Foxbody that @BigSmoke imported from USA last year! Started off as a regular LX Mustang with probably not even 100 horsepower, it got beefed up with a 4.6 Modular V8, making it a homemade GT, i guess. And with a muffler delete it makes all the right V8 noise. :D Apart from those two things it seems bone stock, therefore the handling's quite wonky but it feels nice to drive around, having plenty of Japanese cars in the States i needed some Americana in Japan as well. I didn't change a thing as of now, i could say it's my daily since it's currently the only car i have with shaken and registration, fortunately Yuan sorted that out as soon as he brought it here. I wonder how he sold it after a relatively short time... well i guess he's focused on the S15 and Evo 5 projects for now, plus he's gathered quite an amount of cars as well. What i did, however, is putting the pressure washer that Ben bought recently to good use - together with some polishing i managed to get some of its shine back! The paintjob has seen better days but it looks pretty solid for its age now, it might even turn some heads! After all this gen of Mustangs was never originally sold in Japan, and i'd say it's a pretty underrated machine, having those muscle car characteristics but quite light weight! So it's something special for me to have this here, contrary to having a JDM car in USA where there's plenty of imports already. Still though, there are certain people in Japan that appreciate American cars, maybe not as many as American JDM fans but let's hope i meet some of them! :)
Wallet soon won't know what hit it

5 weekly paychecks: +V$5625
Mentions: +V$500 (thanks to @BigSmoke and @Niatross!)
R33 S2 bodykit: V$500
1993 Ford Mustang: V$5000
2006 Mercedes C230: V$2000
Remaining: V$30043

marcus915
Associate

27 Jan 2020 10:21

you and Muza are gonna have two of the coolest R33 drift cars once you both finish your cars! I can't wait to see what you do with that mustang - may I suggest some Super Advans to go with the tri spoke look of the OEM wheels? Man its been so long - your adventures have been crazy.
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

NotPerfect
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 11:51

OwO ayyy that track day on tsukuba had to be firee with all the cars in there and so many different builds competing. Then the evo gather daanngg you're straight up ballin. UwU boomex looks good so far now you need some wheels and suspension lol. OwO bigsmoke's mustang damn stoked to see what you're gonna do and yes mustangs are kind of uncommon in jp but they surely are rad cars :D

Roleplay cars :

Lagano
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 14:44

marcus915 wrote:
27 Jan 2020 10:21
you and Muza are gonna have two of the coolest R33 drift cars once you both finish your cars! I can't wait to see what you do with that mustang - may I suggest some Super Advans to go with the tri spoke look of the OEM wheels? Man its been so long - your adventures have been crazy.
I guess so, my R33 is getting a makeover indeed then! Originally i just used it to drift around Ebisu, pretty much a missile but those parts you got me made me change my mind. I lowkey wanted to make it look good on the other hand, i guess i'll have to crack on with it sooner than i thought. Nice suggestion for the Mustang too, i'm not the biggest fan of 3 spoke wheels but they would give a cool retro vibe to it! Might as well try it if i come across a set for sale. The adventures are only getting crazier my man! ;)
NotPerfect wrote:
27 Jan 2020 11:51
OwO ayyy that track day on tsukuba had to be firee with all the cars in there and so many different builds competing. Then the evo gather daanngg you're straight up ballin. UwU boomex looks good so far now you need some wheels and suspension lol. OwO bigsmoke's mustang damn stoked to see what you're gonna do and yes mustangs are kind of uncommon in jp but they surely are rad cars :D
That track day was a blast indeed! The Bomex kit is now on @Niatross's R33 while he sold me the OEM bodykit he had before. But even that might change soon! Like you said though, suspension and wheels are something i should sort out first, together with some more performance improvements. And yeah, it feels good to have some muscle in Japan as well 8-)

BigSmoke
Gangster

27 Jan 2020 20:49

The R33 looks much more timid now, but it also means that it's not more streetable and you don't have to worry about scraping the front bumpers anymore :D Now it only needs paint-matching and it'll look as good as new :D

And of course I'm glad that my Mustang went to the right set of hands ;) And I'm glad I alredy have it sha-ken tested and registered, as you can see it can be used right away with no problems :D Yeah the Mustang is in the back of my looooooong train of projects, and of course the S15 and Evo V needs to be finished quickly to prepare for the new time attack season. If I had the money and time, I'd like to turn it into a dragster or perhaps another time attack car. But you see, American cars are a rare thing here, let alone one that is turned into a racecar (aside from Dajiban vans that is). Trust (yes, THAT Trust) had a Firebird Trans Am, Several big tuner house has Corvettes, including the famous WEST C4 that you might know, and of course there's the mythical Garry Mitsunaga's De Tomaso Pantera. But then again that's ages ago, though there are several Corvettes still surviving and running today.

Speaking about American racecars, of course there are quite a lot of USDM car enthusiast here, be it the lowrider fans, drag racing enthusiast or the VIP/Bippu boys and men. That's right, the VIP/Bippu culture took some cues from American and European luxury cars, mainly those that appear in medias like DUB Magazine and such. As one of the forum commentaries I've read said, it's amusing how Americans want to be like Japan (by popularizing the 2000s and 2010s JDM tuning culture, including the use of big body kits, extreme level of cambers and hotboi-style builds), whereas the Japanese wants to be like America (by creating VIP culture, as well as bringing lowrider dan drag racing overseas).

These days in Japan, there are still some drag racing events being held, but they tend to be very few and far between. And to make things worse, a lot of them are outside the Honshu island, which means you'll need a ferry transport just to race in any of them. With this caveat, the only place to do drag races here is the Twin Ring Motegi, the host of MotoGP and WTCC's Japanese round, as well as Super GT's annual final round. Races in Motegi are quite special, since there are some classes that is only open to either V8 engines or American cars. But then again there's another problem: Information in English is quite difficult to be found. So far I can only fetch this and this for you.

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Lagano
Gangster

01 Feb 2020 23:43

Thanks @BigSmoke! Yeah, i've read some articles about muscle cars running on Japanese highways when they were relatively new to the scene, there's still some highway racing going on these days but definitely not as intense and with such exotic cars as back then. But the cars themselves are still around, i think i even saw that C4 pop up for sale once! And as in drag racing, i don't know about many events either so i'll stick to other builds here, the drag scene is big enough in USA anyway. I might go check out a race in Japan if i get the chance though!

Everyone's a winner

I've been examining my R33 lately, finding out its mods, problems etc. Having a look under the dashboard i found out it has a Nistune ECU, common choice for moderately tuned RB or SR engines. This Skyline has a stock RB25 but it likely has around 300hp with the ECU upgrade!

I was about to get the wheels off and check the suspension but right then i got a distraction from @marcus915, texting me about a R33 parts car he just bought! I've kept mine as it is and didn't plan to modify it much but this seemed like a great opportunity to grab some cool stuff for it, so needless to say i got ready to pay him a visit all the way down in Osaka. Turns out i was not the only one that hopped on that offer right away - @Niatross wanted some parts from it as well, having a R33 drift car himself. Fortunately there were no parts we both wanted! :lol:

It was the first time i drove the Hyundai for this long! It's very comfortable and practical, perfect for long trips and to carry all those parts from Marcus. However Ben found out that this car was meant to be exported sometime this year, so we can't really keep it for much longer, i guess. Oh well, there's plenty of choice for daily cars anyway.

As i got to his garage, Muza was already there with Marcus taking off the wheels, harnesses, one seat and steering wheel off that parts car. First i wanted most of the body parts, but then i thought i could just take the whole car since there must be many more useful parts on it, plus i could make into a drift missile since i'll try to keep that bodykit intact when i put it on my R33. :P Funny enough, we ended up putting the parts i wanted back on the car due to my sudden decision. Marcus bought it mainly for the modified RB25 that he will use for another project car. Another big part was a Project Mu big brake kit, we installed that on his GTR. So we all made one hell of a deal with the parts we needed, or even a rolling chassis in my case. I'm glad i drove the Hyundai so i was able to tow that thing back! This was also a good chance for us to meet up so it was a win-win situation indeed! :D

Getting it in our garage was a bit of a problem since Muza bought the steering wheel! :lol: I managed to turn with a pair of pliers just to get it on the lift though. The body looks good with a nice paintjob, big bodykit, Ganador mirrors, all nice and clean except for one thing...

The car had a major rear end collision from drifting, apparently, pretty much unrepairable to be road worthy again but the suspension still seems intact. It's alright for drift practice!

I dig these headlights, the eyelids flow with the hood perfectly! I hope they still work though so i can just swap the stock headlights for these on my R33.

It also had a ducktail but it got cracked from the crash, hopefully i can fix it cause it would look pretty nice filling the gap on the trunk. Ben's S2000 there, on the other hand, is all fixed up and looking fresh, it's on stockies for now cause the wheels needed a refurbishment too.

The best part was underneath - 326power coilovers! I've heard these are perfect for either lowering your car to the ground or drifting. Quality like that doesn't come cheap but it did with this car, like i said before we all got a great deal by parting this out! It also has extended knuckles and an LSD, so the usual drift mods. That's going on the other R33 to make it a proper drift car!

I test fitted the bodykit and tried to get an idea for a livery, but i should install the coilovers and get some nice wheels first to get a better sight of the overall looks.

Obviously the parts car's rear bumper was gone but i had a perfectly fitting one in the garage, it was on the R33 before Muza sold me the OEM kit. I didn't think it would be back on the car cause it's a bit beaten up but it'll do, the whole bodykit could use some fixing if i wanted to respray the car anyway. I might try on the slightly wider fenders but those need some work too, they're quite chewed up from the big wheels it used to have. I didn't see this whole project coming but i can't wait to build up both cars! However they might have to wait because of those future projects i mentioned in the last update, Ben found some epic deals for a few cars we were looking for in USA so it's time to head back there for a while!
stonks

Mentions: +V$250 (thanks to @marcus915 for the great deal!)
R33 parts: V$900
R33 rolling shell: V$1000
Fuel and snacks: V$89
Remaining: V$28304

NotPerfect
Gangster

02 Feb 2020 10:57

OwO ayy damn 300hp for the sky i guess you won't just stop there but then the 33 donor. Daamnn got some good parts on yours now that's sick af

Roleplay cars :

marcus915
Associate

02 Feb 2020 22:40

im glad you enjoy the parts car! i hope it serves you more good, thanks for getting it out of my garage so I can afford the space for other projects hahaha
hollywood's bleeding
c o o l d o w n

BigSmoke
Gangster

02 Feb 2020 23:32

Yeah parting out a car is always an exciting stuff, and that's quite some gems you've got from the R33! :D But what are you going to do with the shell though, since you've taken almost everything off it? Though I think US isn't as strict now as Japan when it comes to missile cars............

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

dariws
Associate

03 Feb 2020 21:12

Looking good man.I'm curious too see your wheel choice.
HONDA Integra DC5 ● K20A 217HP ● 2002
BMW E39 530i ● M54B30 231HP ● 2003

Lagano
Gangster

03 Feb 2020 21:55

NotPerfect wrote:
02 Feb 2020 10:57
OwO ayy damn 300hp for the sky i guess you won't just stop there but then the 33 donor. Daamnn got some good parts on yours now that's sick af
300hp is pretty solid power to throw it around the track! Yeah that parts car has so much epic stuff, shoutout to Marcus again for passing it to me!
marcus915 wrote:
02 Feb 2020 22:40
im glad you enjoy the parts car! i hope it serves you more good, thanks for getting it out of my garage so I can afford the space for other projects hahaha
Thanks bro, of course i do! Hopefully i'll make it useful as well despite the damage, and i might be getting that very same problem in the garage now :?
BigSmoke wrote:
02 Feb 2020 23:32
Yeah parting out a car is always an exciting stuff, and that's quite some gems you've got from the R33! :D But what are you going to do with the shell though, since you've taken almost everything off it? Though I think US isn't as strict now as Japan when it comes to missile cars............
Definitely exciting when you get so much good stuff from it! I'll throw on the stock parts from the other R33 and get some cheap engine just to make it run and drift the hell out of it :lol: however the body will probably need some more fixing to be allowed on the tracks.
dariws wrote:
03 Feb 2020 21:12
Looking good man.I'm curious too see your wheel choice.
Thanks yo! I'll see about the wheels, first i just check out what's laying around in the garage that might fit :lol:

Lagano
Gangster

09 Feb 2020 12:07

A good time to work...

...but a bad time to drift.

More about that soon-ish. And don't worry, @RocketBunnyS13 has fixed the BRZ by now :)

Lagano
Gangster

16 Feb 2020 10:43

Winter wonderland

5th Feb 2020
I called up Muza (@Niatross) and Marc (@topy) to drop by our garage that day cause they had a couple of engines for me - Marc sold me a 351 Ford Windsor V8 from his '67 Mustang project and Muza offered to trade the RB26 Ben bought for the transmission to use on the S14 for an LS2 from his RX7. He absolutely hated to see that in his car which is understandable due to all the LS swapped RX7s in America. Aside from that, we both said i could make better use of it and that he could make better use of the RB26, obvious since he's working at the Nismo Omori Factory!

Once the Windsor is in the Mustang it will have some proper muscle, apparently 450HP! Then the 4.6 Modular won't really have a purpose so it might as well go into the red R33 :lol:

Before the boys had arrived i got the 326power coilovers and some other small suspension mods from one R33 to the other. I also put on the wheels from my previous S14 and it slowly started to get that look i wanted! I just have to think about a paintjob now, i've been experimenting with some ideas but we'll see.

Rear wheels barely fit due to the deep dish! I might try to get some camber to tuck them in or just run different wheels, most drift cars have mismatched wheels anyway.

Fitment could still use a few more adjustments but it turned out pretty well for now! The ride height seems on point though, just enough to fit 18" wheels but not scrape the bodykit. :P

A few moments later there was some loud V8 rumble coming in, that turned out to be @BigSmoke in the Silverado! It's good to see this beast doing its job over in Japan too, after we handed it over to him when he visited us in USA. But that was not all, @RocketBunnyS13 and @marcus915 also came along! That's because the arrangement with Muza and Marc somehow turned into a snowy drift session on Ebisu. :lol: Well what can i say, when we work we gotta have some fun as well! That meant the work we intended to do was a little delayed but there was a problem, i had scheduled a flight back to USA pretty soon so time ran out for me. So i asked Yuan if he could complete the Foxbody's engine swap since he has some experience working on it, in exchange he's getting that AE86 rolling chassis that's been chilling next to my R33 ever since we bought it and the garage itself. Neither me and Ben didn't have any solid build plans so it just didn't work out.

Those deep dish SSR wheels were super wide in the rear so i put the stockies back on, also for better drifts hehe. It got really slippy though - February is often the coldest month in the year which means there was plenty of snow! Fortunately the roads to get to Ebisu were plowed so we had no problem getting there.

I still couldn't resist a few drifts on the way though.

Meanwhile the track still had snow on it, we barely got our cars there! We stuck to the Touge circuit because the road to the other ones has some uphill parts which we probably wouldn't get through with RWD cars. :lol: It's also better to drive on snow, being a pretty slow and small track, for example Minami would be much more difficult to pull off, as you can see here.

Not many people on the track, just a few locals with their winter beaters, mainly naturally aspirated Silvias cause you need pretty much no power to get the wheels spinning on snow.

And then there's me and the boys. Muza brought his latest addition, a Silvia Spec R, while AJ turned up in his BRZ! Even if those are relatively new there's still a lot of them used for drifting, well AJ's is pretty much stock but it's still quite ballsy to take one drifting in these conditions. Props to the boys for coming here!

About 15 years of difference but still similar looks - bronze wheels, OEM+ bodykit and some nice lowering!

Off to the track we go! It was hard to gather some speed but like they say, beginning is the hardest. This was also my first time drifting on snow - well, actually drifting in a place intended for that, i've drifted on some snowy backroads way back before i even got my driver's license but that didn't count. :P As expected, it was very slippery but still not too hard to control the car, slowly but surely. It's like drifting in slow motion but you have to be extra careful with the entry speed cause if you're too fast, there's nothing more you can do. We still managed to pull off a few tandems!

Marcus was slightly late to the party with his Hyundai but he drove all the way down from Osaka, understandable with all the snow across the country. He didn't drift that much cause it's his daily but he handled it perfectly! He's built so many drift cars that he can drift anything like a pro at this point.

We were barely going on the uphill parts of the track but that made going back down more fun! We were going so slow that it was kinda hilarious at some moments.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bang

Yeah, we overcooked this corner a bit. Before the hairpin me and AJ landed into there's a corner kinda going across a hill which made us lose even that last tiny bit of grip we had and therefore we spun out one after another, and if you spin out in snow you either get stuck or it takes forever to turn around and drive off due to all the wheelspin. In which case, my R33 plowed straight into the BRZ, leaving quite a mark on his front and my rear end. Fortunately Muza went quite easy on that corner so he was able to stop in time. There was quite a mess on the track, Muza seemed like he was about to panic but calmed down when he'd seen both of us unscathed.

Eventually we shrugged it off - shit happens, like that sticker on the BRZ says. :lol: Despite the slow drifting it was quite a hard hit but at least both cars were alright mechanically. There might've been one difference though, AJ's car probably got a whole bunch of warning lights and whatnot while mine had no idea that anything even happened. :lol: That's why i stick to old cars, i guess.

Fortunately Ebisu is well prepared for any kinds of incidents, the rescue car arrived with a few tools so we kinda fixed our cars, also with some ol' reliable zipties haha. My rear bumper (so also AJ's front) broke into a million pieces so we didn't bother putting that back on, we were good enough to head back home anyway.

Well that was another epic drift day with the boys! The day after it i prepared to head out to USA while @Benny said he's going somewhere in Europe. I wonder what he found there, i guess i'll have to see about that. Anyway, i'm over here in Oklahoma as we speak, and this time @Nightkid also came along, we were both looking to grab a new car or three.
I'll try to update you guys about that ASAP!
Will it survive?

2 weekly paychecks: +V$2250
Mentions: +V$500 (thanks to @Niatross and @Nightkid!)
Ebisu circuit entry: V$40
Ford Windsor 351 V8: V$7000
Fuel and snacks: V$93
Remaining: V$23921

NotPerfect
Gangster

16 Feb 2020 13:20

Ayyy damn i can't wait for the foxy to be ready and ah the 33 getting spicy just needs fitment yes. UwU snow drifting ah yes i guess i need to get my 36 on it as well. Ah snow tandems with de bois yeess, unlucky that AJ spun and rekt his new bumper + headlight, at least he's okay :P

alex876
Associate

16 Feb 2020 15:23

Hope the brz will be coming back soon!
ROLEPLAY

Nightkid
Gangster

16 Feb 2020 21:28

Damn , that was a hard hit ! Thank god , that AJ´s ZC6 is now fixed lmao . Also yes very epic car hunting in the US with u :))))))))))))))))

BigSmoke
Gangster

16 Feb 2020 23:52

Wew I'm glad my Mustang has given more power, I know I've sold it to the right man! ;) While a Modular in an R33 is quite an unorthodox choice, I'm sure it's a perfect fit for a missile build since the Modular is a bulletproof engine. As for the LS2.....not sure what are you going to do with it, but I can't wait :D

Drifitng in the snow sounds quite fun and hilarious, if only I can join you guys in the Mark II. All I can think when I hear about snow drifting is this:
I guess my Mark II would be literally destroyed there, since it's heavy and has quite high power. Though that's also exactly why I would bring my drift missile, so I won't worry much about destroyed parts. But eh, at least you and AJ can afford new parts after all, while as for me.......I'm not sure :lol:

Have a good time guiding Domi through the land of the free! :D

Visit my RP HERE!
Visit my old RP HERE!

Niatross
Gangster

18 Feb 2020 11:11

Skid-sesh in the snow was rly quite fun i must say! The S15 with the VVL SR felt just right (Maybe needs some handling tweaks but overall). Kinda jelly of AJ tho since he's the only one among us who had working AC and Heat while we shivered :lol:
Also about yalls little mishap, yeah i almost kinda freaked out bc it looked quite harsh from back. Initially was sure someone hurt themselves, but luckily no one was hurt so its all gucci, these things happen in drifting :D

• Information