(Savini SV80)

Thanks !
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
Krissoge
Associate

I dont need a car. I need SLRR_Gl, asked on discord maybe get stuff here sooner
If you can stock Neon your way through Need for speed Undergound, ill give you my number.
BigSmoke
Hitman

Krissoge wrote:
19 Apr 2020 18:02
I think you're specifically looking for this stuff. It contains SLRR_Gl and some more stiff from SLRR Exhaustive. Or probably you want this one instead if you want it as an entire game, which is the aformentioned SLRR Exhaustive.
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!
dthug69
Associate

ARE THERE ANY G37 COUPES? OR G35 MODS?
BigSmoke
Hitman

dthug69 wrote:
19 Apr 2020 20:47
ARE THERE ANY G37 COUPES? OR G35 MODS?

Oi oi calm that caps lock down

The definitive G35 and V35 coupe to have. Lots of parts
G37 coupe but not really since it's a Skyline V36 instead.

Visit my RP HERE!
Krissoge
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
19 Apr 2020 20:43
Krissoge wrote:
19 Apr 2020 18:02
I think you're specifically looking for this stuff. It contains SLRR_Gl and some more stiff from SLRR Exhaustive. Or probably you want this one instead if you want it as an entire game, which is the aformentioned SLRR Exhaustive.
Thanks bossman
If you can stock Neon your way through Need for speed Undergound, ill give you my number.
luisjara393
Associate

hello i am new to this, i am looking for some 4g63 engine for my evolution :D
Menoplz
Associate

Someone knows where i cand find that LADA 2110?? the name of the file is LADA_2110_Stock.7z, the link on VK was dead.
VAZ2111.jpg
VAZ2111.jpg (193.49 KiB) Viewed 2666 times
BigSmoke
Hitman

luisjara393 wrote:
22 Apr 2020 03:53
hello i am new to this, i am looking for some 4g63 engine for my evolution :D
Here's a good one, has the Evo 4-6 head covers, though not sure if it has the Evo 7-9 head covers as well (but definitely no Evo 1-3 covers). Even has RWD transmission if you want to build something like Nobushige Kumakubo did. There's no stock parts however, that'll come in the next update according to the creator

Visit my RP HERE!
SpaceCadetGabe
Associate

Hey guys im trying to find these two seats, i tried downloading them yrs ago but never got it to work, also does anyone know how to make all the stock engine, running gear, suspension go away please and thank you!
Attachments
red bride seats.jpg
red bride seats.jpg (354.84 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
purple bride seats.jpg
purple bride seats.jpg (519.65 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
OleAasgaard
Associate

GMC Sierra/Chevrolet Silverado ? :)
Petrolhead - Backcountry Sledder - Heavy Equipment Operator
Roleplay
BigSmoke
Hitman

SpaceCadetGabe wrote:
23 Apr 2020 22:11
Hey guys im trying to find these two seats, i tried downloading them yrs ago but never got it to work, also does anyone know how to make all the stock engine, running gear, suspension go away please and thank you!
See that watermark on the bottom right? Yeah that's where it is, the CursedZona. But because it's CursedZona, this means I have to rehost it just for y'all. Grab them here and here respectively. And oh, additionally, try this one as well as it has proper Maziora texture.
OleAasgaard wrote:
23 Apr 2020 22:53
GMC Sierra/Chevrolet Silverado ? :)
'90-'93 Silverado/Sierra/K1500 just like the one I used in my RP, lots of parts to play with.
'85 Silverado/Blazer/Suburban, also lots of parts

And while we're on the topic of American utility vehicles, here's a bit of a bonus:
GMC Sonoma/Chevy S10, includes the parts to convert it into a GMC Typhoon and GMC Syclone, as well as extended cab option and even a motorhome!
GMC Vandura/Chevy G20 van, includes a rusty version, The A-Team body kit and a lot more of parts

Visit my RP HERE!
OleAasgaard
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
24 Apr 2020 06:04
'90-'93 Silverado/Sierra/K1500 just like the one I used in my RP, lots of parts to play with.
'85 Silverado/Blazer/Suburban, also lots of parts

And while we're on the topic of American utility vehicles, here's a bit of a bonus:
GMC Sonoma/Chevy S10, includes the parts to convert it into a GMC Typhoon and GMC Syclone, as well as extended cab option and even a motorhome!
GMC Vandura/Chevy G20 van, includes a rusty version, The A-Team body kit and a lot more of parts
BigSmoke to the rescue again! :lol: Thanks! Don't know if i suck at looking or if you got all these links saved somewhere :lol:
Petrolhead - Backcountry Sledder - Heavy Equipment Operator
Roleplay
Torquil
Associate

does anyone have a link for old jdm cars like toyotas ke70 a te71 with beams engine mods or hondas with k20 k24 or b20b engine mods
BigSmoke
Hitman

Torquil wrote:
25 Apr 2020 01:27
does anyone have a link for old jdm cars like toyotas ke70 a te71 with beams engine mods or hondas with k20 k24 or b20b engine mods
Do you distrust google and the archives that much or you're just lazy? Well okay some can only be found at the CursedZona, but still. Also if there's something you can't find here, check the archives.

KE70
TE71
4A-GE with Beams cover, a little edit can make it into a 2 liter engine just like the 3S-GE does

There are a lot of Honda car mods here and there for SLRR, so I won't help you on that as I believe you still got the energy to search for them. As for the engines however......
Every single Honda K and F engines
No B20, but there are B16 and B18

Visit my RP HERE!
eddywira
Associate

Hi! Does someone still has this wheelie bar mod?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1587792432972.jpg
FB_IMG_1587792432972.jpg (12.2 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
Torquil
Associate

lol thanx so much bro youre a life saver. i have been looking on google but the sites it gives me every time i try a different search is all down. sucks balls. sad about the b20 but k series is best
i was not lazy Smoke i was high lol you should know this best

again thanx for the help. any other recommendations you can make for cool stuff?? i only downloaded BB93's version now
how do i add the mods to this version??
Torquil
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
25 Apr 2020 07:38
Torquil wrote:
Do you distrust google and the archives that much or you're just lazy? Well okay some can only be found at the CursedZona, but still. Also if there's something you can't find here, check the archives.

KE70
TE71
4A-GE with Beams cover, a little edit can make it into a 2 liter engine just like the 3S-GE does

There are a lot of Honda car mods here and there for SLRR, so I won't help you on that as I believe you still got the energy to search for them. As for the engines however......
LIFEGUARD.CPT
BigSmoke
Hitman

Torquil wrote:
25 Apr 2020 18:23
lol thanx so much bro youre a life saver. i have been looking on google but the sites it gives me every time i try a different search is all down. sucks balls. sad about the b20 but k series is best

again thanx for the help. any other recommendations you can make for cool stuff?? i only downloaded BB93's version now
.........aaaaah that explains it, you tried to reach Snoop Dogg's level of ascendance :lol: Normally I believe new users didn't put much effort on searching the mods so I'm sorry for the backlash. Most of the times installing mods in any version goes the same way. Stll can't figure it out? Time to get back here and scroll down a bit.

Also, to tag a user, type @[their username] and wait until their name pops up on the reply box. Or you can do it manually with the mention tag (quote this reply to see how it works out). If their username turns red when you post it, that means you did it and they'll be notified via the notif box. For example, here I am summoning your friend @LIFEGUARD.CPT ;)

Visit my RP HERE!
Torquil
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
26 Apr 2020 06:49
Torquil wrote:
25 Apr 2020 18:23

Thanx Smoke. Summon him the noob guide also. the two of us were figuring it out together last night. thats what all the chatter was about

i am proud to say i have figured it out
now just mention me in any good mods you think i should look at @BigSmoke @LIFEGUARD.CPT

.........aaaaah that explains it, you tried to reach Snoop Dogg's level of ascendance :lol: Normally I believe new users didn't put much effort on searching the mods so I'm sorry for the backlash. Most of the times installing mods in any version goes the same way. Stll can't figure it out? Time to get back here and scroll down a bit.

Also, to tag a user, type @[their username] and wait until their name pops up on the reply box. Or you can do it manually with the mention tag (quote this reply to see how it works out). If their username turns red when you post it, that means you did it and they'll be notified via the notif box. For example, here I am summoning your friend @LIFEGUARD.CPT ;)
Torquil
Associate

BigSmoke wrote:
25 Apr 2020 07:38
Torquil wrote:

KE70
TE71

Smoke?
How do i add the 4A-GE sound?
The engine has no sound but there is a extra AE86 folder that came with it for sound
where do i put it??

And why doesnt the 4A-GE engine not want to fit in the KE-70??
Torquil
Associate

Torquil wrote:
26 Apr 2020 19:13
Smoke?
The engine has no sound but there is a extra AE86 folder that came with it for sound
where do i put it??

@BigSmoke
BigSmoke
Hitman

Torquil wrote:
26 Apr 2020 19:16

Smoke?
where do i put it??

Put the sound right in the game's main folder

As for the engine, you can fit it in using SLRR Editor. Should be quite straightforward to use

Visit my RP HERE!
maddrifter
Associate

Menoplz wrote:
23 Feb 2020 20:48
Does anyone have the rpk fixed for mangumforce V8 GM, with all the parts in the catalog? I can't find the belts, compressors and radiators.

flerd-gm.jpg
Looking for the same thing but with the extra engines and parts