6 Race Mods

1/8 Mile
1000 Feet
1/4 Mile
1/2 Mile
1 Mile
1550 feet Roll Race

Working Light Tree

Full tree (glows yellow lights one by one with a difference of 0.5 sec then green light glows 0.4sec after 3rd yellow)
Pro tree (glows all yellow lights then green light glows 0.35sec after yellow lights)

Bot option

You can save a car as DragCar to be your opponent, if you don't want to save it the game will generate a random car to be your opponent

Native Objects

In native objects you have SL native trees and light poles, just to make give a better look to the track and illumination at night, you can disable them in track menu if you see it's killing your FPS

Set Day Time

You can set day time you want to go to the track, you can select between:
Morning
Midday
Evening
Midnight

Electronic Time Board

It includes a time board where it's going to show your time and speed and opponent time and speed too

VERY IMPORTANT:

You need to have lastest Amilmand patch installed, and add the stuff inside AdditionalChassisFunctions.txt to yours Chassis.java (which you may find it in parts\scripts\bodypart\src) and copy all the contend from AdditionalChassisFunctions.txt and paste it inside the Chassis.java right before of the last }.
If you have downloaded and installed Amilmand patch and you don't know how to put the additionalchassisfunctions download this: Click here!
This chassis.java was only tested on 2.2.1 MWM and 2.2.1MWM By BB93, if you have other version use it at your own risk but I recommend you to make backup of your Chassis.java and Chassis.class

Special Thanks:

Blast for converting this awesome track and inviting me to make part of this project(sorry bro for taking too long to finish it :haha )
Defiant for the re-texture of the track
To this amazing community for their support, it's the main reason why I've finished this track and didn't quit from it 1 year ago, seriously thank you guys.

Download:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Current Setup
BENQ Zowie XL2430 24' 144hz 1ms TN display
Razer Deathadder Elite - HyperX Alloy FPS
HyperX Cloud II Headphones
Intel's I7-7700 - ASUS PRIME Z270K
16GB RAM @ 2400MHZ (BallistixSportLT)
Gigabyte 1070 Gaming G1
CoolerMaster MB511 Case

notpwnage
Associate

23 Dec 2019 06:16

crashes my game everytime i press yes

BigSmoke
Gangster

23 Dec 2019 07:51

notpwnage wrote:
Have you read this?
VERY IMPORTANT:

You need to have lastest Amilmand patch installed, and add the stuff inside AdditionalChassisFunctions.txt to yours Chassis.java (which you may find it in parts\scripts\bodypart\src) and copy all the contend from AdditionalChassisFunctions.txt and paste it inside the Chassis.java right before of the last }.
If you have downloaded and installed Amilmand patch and you don't know how to put the additionalchassisfunctions download this: Click here!
This chassis.java was only tested on 2.2.1 MWM and 2.2.1MWM By BB93, if you have other version use it at your own risk but I recommend you to make backup of your Chassis.java and Chassis.class
Still following the damn train since 1992

Visit my RP HERE!
Or read it from the very beginning HERE!

notpwnage
Associate

24 Dec 2019 00:02

BigSmoke wrote:
23 Dec 2019 07:51
notpwnage wrote:
Have you read this?
VERY IMPORTANT:

Thank you its fixed now

stocky789
Associate

13 Jan 2020 04:42

Mine crashes as soon as you click "Race now" or whatever, that's with the patch installed.

Gorgoil
Associate

15 Jan 2020 16:21

stocky789 wrote:
13 Jan 2020 04:42
Mine crashes as soon as you click "Race now" or whatever, that's with the patch installed.
have you read the VERY IMPORTANT note???
Come and meet Car Tune

xXMazooraXx
Associate

22 Jan 2020 19:00

link broken??!

Gorgoil
Associate

23 Jan 2020 17:07

xXMazooraXx wrote:
22 Jan 2020 19:00
link broken??!
no it's not broken, I use a site to short links to earn some money, so no it's not broken
Come and meet Car Tune

Mikee
Associate

31 Mar 2020 13:21

Hi!
Can you give link to mediafire?
Without ouo because i have problems with it
my roleplay topic

my current cars:
► Show Spoiler

• Information