the car was made ages ago as some of you know - start of 2011 if im not mistaken. Some tuning was done by diego but it was never finished and he left the team car handles fine in my eyes, comes built etc in catalog and has quite a few custom parts - This is thanks to Jaziba for exporting them out of FH and passing them over to me
remember this is lod1 - from forza 3, the never releases will be lod0 from forza 4 - higher quality!
the car should be working fine, it'll come built in catalog! and it has 2 versions stock e92 m3 and a GT.
there are various versions of bodykits available like GTS/Hamman etc.. check it out for your self.
there might be a little update soon with exhaust pipes so you can mix/match them with bodykits
anywhore, enjoy and report any bugs and ill try to fix them up!
Harrison15 has made an awesome fix/update to my e92! huge props goes to him for fixing the random crash and adding some awesome bits! here's a list of whats changed!
- Changed name to BMW_E92 from Bimmer288_E92.
- Completely separated the car from standard scripts, i.e. renamed Baiern to BMW_E92.
- Renamed e92m3 (wheels directory) to e92m3_wheels, and gave each of their scripts unique names.
- Added 335i chassis with different fenders and paintable roof.
- Tweaked physics slightly - made car lighter, from 4000lbs to 3400lbs.
- Removed M3 badge from trunks and made it a separate part.
- Added 335i exhaust with different muffler placement.
this should now work for everyone thanks to harrison! hope you lot enjoy it! make sure you download it and remove old wheels/cars file for e92 and install this.
original - *LINK*