Remember that this is a normal 2.2.1MWM with the addition of few new functionalities, so if your mod worked before(on MWM) it will also now.
What i meant above - in short: it will keep crashing if you use sh*tty, badly compiled mods.
Any error not reported on the known bugs list is not my responsibility, the game has been tested step by step for an year from 20 persons and from about other 30 on its final stage for one month before the release without having any bug of sort.
In the package you'll find a clean preinstalled game with only few mods, drop it wherever you like and play.
- The game saves only on main menu
- Cheats has been shortened in: money(ex begformoney), promotion(ex fastpromotion) and cheating(ex ilikecheating).
- It is not a miracle, set it accordingly to your pc specs to prevent lags.
- The game was designed to work on 16:9(generally wide) screens, if you have a 4:3/5:4 screen unpack the "4_3_resolution_classes.rar" from "*\BB93_SLRR2015\sl\Scripts\game\".
- You can use your own cars as menu one simply saving them as "Menu" from Main Menu's "Save Car" button or delete it from Options "Delete Car" button.
- Track's fog is set consequently to max view distance.
- Sometimes you could get the error "!missing 'return (expr)' at java.game.Vehicle.toString" in error.log, it means that one or more of your cars have broken VT and Main javas, doing so it prevents crashes.
- It is compatible with LE2MWM, thought it'll remove my custom "by-tyre-size" catalog.
Keyboard 7 - Random Left/Right camera tilt
Keyboard 8 - Left(-) camera tilt
Keyboard 9 - Right(+) camera tilt
Keyboard 0 - Zero camera tilt
F6 - Live garage(sequential Wrench(mount/unmount), Screwdriver(fine tuning), Painter, Off
F7 - Quick repair and car repositioning(if upside-down)
P - Car coordinates(for map makers)
N - Show/hide Minimap
L - Lights switch
Numpad * - Music volume up
Numpad / - Music volume down
- Could happen that your car floats and slip with zero grip, delete the options save(*\save\game\) to fix it(alternative solution; drift mode: on, restart, drift mode: off, restart, enjoy).
- If you press the N button(minimap enable/disable) on a track without map your game will crash.
- LE2MWM doesnt work(crashes at catalog), you can use LE2BB93 but it'll make you lose the fantawesome tyre catalog(link below).
Adnan54 - Low res trees addon beta tester
DHR - Traffic cars, fake racers and new Valo's meshes ripping.
Diegorborges - Base game(Stage 1).
Facepalm - Beta tester for garage crash fix.
Harrison15 - Painter script.
Illking - Extended memory executable tweak suggestions.
JoeAlex - Crash on startup bugfix(only for some computers).
Mindeliszz - HD icons.
Miran - Help on alpha sorting(new trees).
Pro7 - Textures research(sea).
RAXAT - Help on many issues(java and objects replacement).
Remco - Top alpha/beta tester(been testing and helping me since the first tweaks).
Robban9000 - Skyline R33 traffic car.
Boss'Crew - Beta test, suggestions and general help.
DS members - Beta test.
BB93 SLRR2015 - v1.1 UPDATE(included in main download since 05/Jan/2015)
STARTUP CRASH - HOTFIX(not included in main download)
LOW RES TREES - DOWNLOAD(not included in main download)
LE2BB93 v2.0 - DOWNLOAD PAGE(not included in main download)
- DO NOT use SLRR Editor on the AlfaRomeo_Bialbero.rpk since it is like my LS3, it fits every car by its own and once you use SLRR Editor it'll f*ck up and not work anymore properly, so simply remove the rpk everytime you use it or deal with a broken engine.
- DO NOT drop the game above an older installation.
- DO NOT ask me for javas, not publicly nor in pm, i will release them once i feel to do it. I will delete everything as soon as i get the first request of release. Well i felt like doing it, it's included in the main game download since 05/Jan/2015.